PDA

View Full Version : Mke Brown: "Kobe Has 5 Rings He Can Shoot Whenever He Wants To"

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2012, 10:06 AM
:lmao Mike Brown likes very buttery buttery, extra buttery bread...I think I'm going to like Brown...:lol

“[Bryant's] got five championship rings and Bynum and Gasol have maybe one or two, so I’m going to go with the man who’s got five,” said Brown. “Whatever he does, obviously I’m going to coach him but I’ve got to get to know him and in order for me to get to know him and his game, he’s going to make mistakes and I’m going to make mistakes out on the floor.”

“That’s why we sit and watch and tape afterwards,” continued Brown. “So we can better understand where he wants the ball or he can better understand what I want on this particular possession or anything like that. I think it’s pretty neat that everybody’s making a big deal of it but it’s early in the process, I’m getting to know him, he’s got the five . . . championship rings, so he’s been there and done that. I’m going to give him some freedom.”

“You guys can say I’m rolling over, say I’m deferring to him,” said Brown. “Look, Kobe’s a superstar, he’s been there, done that. You’ve got to give. He can score. You’ve got to give him more freedom than I give Darius Morris. I’ve got to give Kobe more freedom than I may give Pau Gasol. I’m going to give Kobe more freedom than Derek Fisher. That’s it. There’s nothing more to it.”

http://www.hoopsworld.com/brown-kobe-deserves-freedom

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 10:07 AM
Good morning, Bexar County!

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Good morning, Bexar County!

what a refreshing way to start the morning :lol

TipsytheLurker
01-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Mike brown and Kobe game planning.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/icholakov/icholakov1004/icholakov100400043/6864321-two-chimps-sitting-on-a-rock.jpg

TipsytheLurker
01-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Kool celebrating Mike Brown and Kobe's game plan

http://www.eclectech.co.uk/b3ta/200905chimp.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Kool celebrating Mike Brown and Kobe's game plan

http://www.eclectech.co.uk/b3ta/200905chimp.jpg

and what of Tim Duncan he's black too? :lol

TipsytheLurker
01-04-2012, 10:59 AM
and what of Tim Duncan he's black too? :lol

Who said anything about being black?

JamStone
01-04-2012, 11:54 AM
This is the type of take-control approach that gave Mike Brown so much success in Cleveland. When you're the head coach, you have to put your foot down and show the players who's boss. Brown deserves a lot of credit for not rolling over and being a hard-ass. Good for him.

NRHector
01-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Brown knows that he needs to kiss Kobe's ass if he doesn't he'll be out next season

DAF86
01-04-2012, 12:25 PM
That's why Mike Brown has zero rings.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 12:34 PM
That's why Mike Brown has zero rings.

& why Kobe has 5.

& the tired old shit bag Duncan has 4.

NRHector
01-04-2012, 12:35 PM
& why Kobe has 5.

& the tired old shit bag Duncan has 4.why you care who has more rings you are not even a Lakers fan you are Cavs fan

ElNono
01-04-2012, 12:38 PM
This is the type of take-control approach that gave Mike Brown so much success in Cleveland. When you're the head coach, you have to put your foot down and show the players who's boss. Brown deserves a lot of credit for not rolling over and being a hard-ass. Good for him.

:lol

jacobdrj
01-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Robert Horry had 7... Should he be given the same wide berth?

And LeBron had zero... and yet, you never managed to curtail his shooting either...

Admit it, Mike; You have no offense... Even with Coach Q...

JoeTait75
01-04-2012, 01:08 PM

Leopard can't change his stripes.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 01:11 PM
why you care who has more rings you are not even a Lakers fan you are Cavs fan

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Stalin
01-04-2012, 01:12 PM

the goods, tbh

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 01:16 PM
When you're the head coach, you have to put your foot down and show the players who's boss.

You mean like your Kuester (sic) did in Detroit and Sloan did in Utah and Brooks did in OKC, and on & on & on. That ship sailed long time ago, Jammie. And you know what else?

You know it did, daddy.

NRHector
01-04-2012, 01:17 PM
I'm a quitter.

It's my religion.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 01:18 PM

It's my religion.

Spur_Fanatic
01-04-2012, 01:26 PM
LOL, weak coach. And weak fandom celebrating him.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 01:28 PM
LOL, weak coach. And weak fandom celebrating him.

At least he ain't inert like Pop. Or married to a Magic 8 Ball like Pop. Or, stupid enough to run Scola off like Pop.

Spur_Fanatic
01-04-2012, 01:32 PM
He is all that and more.

LOL crap post. You don't know the game.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 01:34 PM
He is all that and more.

LOL crap post. You don't know the game.

I know a coward when I see one. I see Pop.

NRHector
01-04-2012, 01:35 PM
At least he ain't inert like Pop. Or married to a Magic 8 Ball like Pop. Or, stupid enough to run Scola off like Pop.dumbass did you know that he was Pop assistant?

Spur_Fanatic
01-04-2012, 01:35 PM
That's your reasoning? Dude, you losing it.

Weak.

NRHector
01-04-2012, 01:36 PM
I know a coward when I see one. I see Pop.it takes one to know one

Giuseppe
dumbass did you know that he was Pop assistant?

What's that got to do with Pop running off Scola?

Giuseppe
it takes one to know one

Price tags on Pop.

Bill_Brasky
01-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Looks like kome has the pass to shoot the Lakers out of another playoff series.

Fine with me.

NRHector
01-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Price tags on Pop.negative my dearly Cavs fan

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 01:44 PM
negative my dearly Cavs fan

It's my religion.

Ace
01-04-2012, 02:19 PM
I know a coward when I see one.

You look in the mirror quite often I'm sure. Cowards bail, cowards don't defend.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Cowards cowards

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Pelicans78
01-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Yeah, Kobe doing whatever he wants will cost them again. Too bad the Lakers two best players aren't man enough to slap the shit out of him like Shaq did.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 02:26 PM
like Shaq did.

Then Kobe hunted Daddy down and held him to accounts:::

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Spur_Fanatic
01-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Weak.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Weak.

Bend over. I'll show ya fuckin' weak.

Spur_Fanatic
01-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Weak and gay.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Weak and gay.

Bend over. I'll show ya fuckin' weak and gay.

NRHector
01-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Bend over. I'll show ya fuckin' weak and gay.you are the right person for that job

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 03:09 PM
you are the right person for that job

So are you--from the degree of dilation I'm ganderin'.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
01-04-2012, 03:09 PM
So are you--from the degree of dilation I'm ganderin'.

Who?

NewcastleKEG
01-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Obvious dumb flawed logic and why he couldn't win in Cleveland

Does Fisher get to shoot before Gasol/Bynum as well? This is the kind of lazy coaching you get with a black guy

NRHector
01-04-2012, 03:22 PM
So are you--from the degree of dilation I'm ganderin'.Only you, pussies and assholes have dilations

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Obvious dumb flawed logic and why he couldn't win in Cleveland

Does Fisher get to shoot before Gasol/Bynum as well? This is the kind of lazy coaching you get with a black guy

Listen up sonny boy...Kobe knows way more about the game than Mike Brown...walk with daddy for a min and let me explain..

1st off Kobe is the son of an NBA player he's been learning X's and O's from day 1...2nd he played in Europe growing up as a kid so he's been exposed to way more than Brown has in his life...3rdly he broke Wilt Chamberlain's High School scoring records in Philadelphia...4th he's been coached by Tex Winter...5thly he's been coached by Phil Jackson...6thly Brown has never played the game...

In view of the foregoing, you can clearly see that Mike Brown is in no real position to teach Kobe a dam thing...all of what I mentioned is why you and Jamstone don't know a fucking thing of which you speak...it's the fundamental difference between Lebron and Kobe...I said all of that and didn't even mention his rings...:toast

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Only you, pussies and assholes have dilations

Please. SF is the one who dilated. I just gandered it.

NewcastleKEG
01-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Listen up sonny boy...Kobe knows way more about the game than Mike Brown...walk with daddy for a min and let me explain..

1st off Kobe is the son of an NBA player he's been learning X's and O's from day 1...2nd he played in Europe growing up as a kid so he's been exposed to way more than Brown has in his life...3rdly he broke Wilt Chamberlain's High School scoring records in Philadelphia...4th he's been coached by Tex Winter...5thly he's been coached by Phil Jackson...6thly Brown has never played the game...

In view of the foregoing, you can clearly see that Mike Brown is in no real position to teach Kobe a dam thing...all of what I mentioned is why you and Jamstone don't know a fucking thing of which you speak...it's the fundamental difference between Lebron and Kobe...I said all of that and didn't even mention his rings...:toast
So Brown is the tired old shitbag?

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm ok with that

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 03:27 PM
the tired old shitbag

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
01-04-2012, 03:32 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Who?

Ace
01-04-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

I've been saying that to you the last couple days. It's my trend...

cobbler
01-04-2012, 04:10 PM
I've been saying that to you the last couple days. It's my trend...

Only trend I see is shitty predictions. Must be that Miami 2011 LOB glare blinding you.

oh wait...

Ace
01-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Only trend I see is shitty predictions. Must be that Miami 2011 LOB glare blinding you.

oh wait...

You're a cripple as in can't walk, so you should know what a trend is. Look it up and try again...

BRHornet45
01-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Sons and that is why Mike Brown is a terrible coach and a perfect example of affirmative action. He has absolutely no business being a head coach in the NBA.

I guess according to his ignorant "rings" argument its a good thing Robert Horry isn't on the Lakers now because he would be his go-to guy. Yea Kobe has 5 rings, but having 5 rings as a role player in each one of them is not a justification for chucking up idiotic and selfish shot attempts 90& of the time. What a moron.

cobbler
01-04-2012, 04:57 PM
You're a cripple as in can't walk, so you should know what a trend is. Look it up and try again...

What a brilliant and insightful retort. Impressive wit on your part. What's next... my daddy can beat up your daddy? :lmao

Keep showing your ignorance. It's very amusing... you know... like winning not 1 not 2...

cobbler
01-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Sons and that is why Mike Brown is a terrible coach and a perfect example of affirmative action. He has absolutely no business being a head coach in the NBA.

I guess according to his ignorant "rings" argument its a good thing Robert Horry isn't on the Lakers now because he would be his go-to guy. Yea Kobe has 5 rings, but having 5 rings as a role player in each one of them is not a justification for chucking up idiotic and selfish shot attempts 90& of the time. What a moron.

And yet we just keep winning rings and you dont. Bummer for your logic.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 04:59 PM
And yet we just keep winning rings and you dont.

There is nothing else.

Ace
01-04-2012, 05:03 PM
What a brilliant and insightful retort. Impressive wit on your part. What's next... my daddy can beat up your daddy? :lmao

Keep showing your ignorance. It's very amusing... you know... like winning not 1 not 2...

I was simply pointing out there's no excuse for you not knowing what the definition of trend is. You find Lebron amusing? I don't know how that pertains to me. Unlike you I don't live vicariously. Keep trying...

cobbler
01-04-2012, 05:05 PM
There is nothing else.

Nope. We have always agreed on this one point. You can have all the awards (mvps, scoring titles etc) but they are nothing but trinkets. Winning the title is ALL that matters. And we are good at that! :toast

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Nope. We have always agreed on this one point. You can have all the awards (mvps, scoring titles etc) but they are nothing but trinkets. Winning the title is ALL that matters. And we are good at that! :toast

:toast

BRHornet45
01-04-2012, 05:11 PM
And yet we just keep winning rings and you dont. Bummer for your logic.

Mike Brown has never won you anything and never will.

cobbler
01-04-2012, 05:13 PM
I was simply pointing out there's no excuse for you not knowing what the definition of trend is. You find Lebron amusing? I don't know how that pertains to me. Unlike you I don't live vicariously. Keep trying...

I know full well what the definition of trend is in both a nomal and mathematical arena.

Your predictions all have a tendency and move in the same genral direction. Failure. :lmao

Not rocket science. Look it up as you suggested.

ElNono
01-04-2012, 05:13 PM

Preach on, son

cobbler
01-04-2012, 05:14 PM

I guess we will see. I like what I am seeing so far.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 05:15 PM

Shit, afore I lit you mofo's were hangin' Division Banners in here.

Please.

ElNono
01-04-2012, 05:17 PM

oh wait...

Didn't you predict a Laker's three peat last season?

oh wait...

cobbler
01-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Shit, afore I lit you mofo's were hangin' Division Banners in here.

Please.

We cut those up and make blankets for the homeless. Only thing you see hanging in Staples are HOF and championships. 17* is going to fit in nicely.

cobbler
01-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Didn't you predict a Laker's three peat last season?

oh wait...

yes... I was wrong. Lets see, I am 2 out of 3 the last 3 years. What's your record?

What a great reminder. I think I'll go toast up a bagel.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 05:21 PM
didn't you predict a laker's three peat last season?

Oh wait...

... 8

Spur_Fanatic
01-04-2012, 05:21 PM
You are 2 out of 3 what?

ElNono
01-04-2012, 05:22 PM
yes... I was wrong. Lets see, I am 2 out of 3 the last 3 years. What's your record?

What a great reminder. I think I'll go toast up a bagel.

I'm 5 of 5... I correctly predicted the Spurs to win/not win a ship the last 5 seasons...

What a great reminder. I think I'll go for a walk.

cobbler
01-04-2012, 05:22 PM
figure it out. I know you have it in you.

Ace
01-04-2012, 05:25 PM
I know full well what the definition of trend is in both a nomal and mathematical arena.

Your predictions all have a tendency and move in the same genral direction. Failure. :lmao

Not rocket science. Look it up as you suggested.

What predictions are those?..

cobbler
01-04-2012, 05:28 PM
see above post loser boy

cobbler
01-04-2012, 05:32 PM
I'm 5 of 5... I correctly predicted the Spurs to win/not win a ship the last 5 seasons...

What a great reminder. I think I'll go for a walk.

I’ll have to give that one to you as I don’t really know what you predicted. I would have thought you would have backed your team last year with their amazing regular season run. But it's refreshing to know you realized they had no chance the last 5 years. Do you think Duncan will go down this year with some bizarre injury and come full circle. A tanking to enter the league and a tanking to exit. Would be kind of symmetrical no?

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 05:34 PM
I think I'll go for a walk.

Make it a long walk. Find a short pier.

Spur_Fanatic
01-04-2012, 05:37 PM
You know, I've come to admire PJax. The guy realized Kobe was done, so left.
No coach was going to save the Lakers after Kobe signed that contract.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 05:47 PM
You know, I've come to admire PJax. The guy realized Kobe was done, so left.
No coach was going to save the Lakers after Kobe signed that contract.

Only a pussie or an asshole would grudge him that money.

ElNono
01-04-2012, 05:51 PM
I’ll have to give that one to you as I don’t really know what you predicted. I would have thought you would have backed your team last year with their amazing regular season run. But it's refreshing to know you realized they had no chance the last 5 years. Do you think Duncan will go down this year with some bizarre injury and come full circle. A tanking to enter the league and a tanking to exit. Would be kind of symmetrical no?

They did have a chance and indeed won it in 2007. That was 4 seasons ago.

I thought until Manu's twisted ankle, they had a shot too in '08. But it became readily apparent then that Tim's was on the decline already, and we were running on fumes. That was the last year of some notables like Horry, Bowen and Barry.

Since then, the team has gone on a farewell tour for Duncan and to a lesser extent, Manu. And it's ok by me. Nothing wrong with celebrating the guy that brought 4 LOB where there was none.

I would be surprised to see the Spurs tank, simply because I think this will be the last year of that farewell tour. On the other hand, Duncan coming off the books and a strong draft coming up makes it enticing to do so.

I'm fully aware we're not contenders this season. A lot of other teams are not contenders either (including your Lakers), so it's not that's a rare occurrence. Teams go through these cycles.

ElNono
01-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Make it a long walk. Find a short pier.

Plenty of piers here, tbh... but I'm back... it's too cold these days

Ace
01-04-2012, 05:52 PM
see above post loser boy

Nice way out. That's because there is no trend of wrong predictions. Once again your stupidity ends with your foot in your mouth. I called Heat beating the Lakers, Heat beating Boston in five and beating Chicago in five. Next time do the leg work before speaking. No pun intended....

midnightpulp
01-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Nice way out. That's because there is no trend. Once again your stupidity ends with your foot in your mouth. I called Heat beating the Lakers, Heat beating Boston in five and beating Chicago in five. Next time do the leg work before speaking. No pun intended....

:lmao

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Plenty of piers here, tbh... but I'm back... it's too cold these days

Damn, I was hopin' you'd stop by a Wendy's, bend over the sink and Neal with it.

midnightpulp
01-04-2012, 05:56 PM
I think cobbler visits this site with the purpose of getting butthurt, in the hope it might allow him to regain some sensation in the lower half of his body.

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 06:02 PM
I think cobbler visits this site with the purpose of getting butthurt, in the hope it might allow him to regain some sensation in the lower half of his body.

I doubt it.

He visits here because of what Rambis did on June 9, 1985 when he fouled out McHale. That was the beginning of the end.

He visits here because CWEBB turned his back on Horry and Horry ended him.

He visits here because Kobe knew better and lit upon Artest.

He visits here because Vuj beat the entire mob to the free throw line and did it for Kobe.

He visits here because Bryant grabbed some jacks & timbers and rampaged thru Los Angeles last nite.

Ace
01-04-2012, 06:02 PM

:rollin

NRHector
01-04-2012, 06:05 PM
I doubt it.

He visits here because of what Rambis did on June 9, 1985 when he fouled out McHale. That was the beginning of the end.

He visits here because Vuj beat the entire mob to the free throw line and did it for Kobe.

He visits here because Bryant grabbed some jacks & timbers and rampaged thru Los Angeles last nite.

He visits here because you turned your back on Cleveland, Phoenix, LA, Viet Nam and bets

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 06:07 PM
He visits here because you turned your back on Cleveland, Phoenix, LA, Viet Nam and bets

It's my religion.

Brazil
01-04-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm ok with that

ok ladies..hairy or waxed chest...I'm going to wax myself tonight because I love the look and feel of my own smoothed waxed chest....and well the ladies keep encouraging it...

So I'm in Wal fucking mart this morning looking for a waxing kit and some really really nice looking MILF strikes up a convo with me about her daughter shaving her legs in the shower...she even picked out the waxing kit I should buy...:lol it was bold and so I obliged her and got her digits...

but back to the topic at hand I'm about to wax the hell out of my chest and pubic area..what hurts less..Brazilian or the Strips

Giuseppe
01-04-2012, 06:09 PM
I doubt it.

He visits here because once upon a time Magic Johnson faced with crushing defeat in the Summer of 1984 turned in the corner & struck a 100 game grailed quest that ended on June.9.1985 which delivered Cobby his salvation.

Killakobe81
01-04-2012, 06:16 PM
I have been pleasantly surprised with Brown but I am a bit concerned with how little Pau is being utilize d. As good as Bynum has been it's Pau that is not getting enough touches. If Pau is trade bait he needs to be featured. If he is stays he is our 2nd best playmaker ...Bynum has improved as a passer but lacks Pau 's vision

cobbler
01-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Nice way out. That's because there is no trend of wrong predictions. Once again your stupidity ends with your foot in your mouth. I called Heat beating the Lakers, Heat beating Boston in five and beating Chicago in five. Next time do the leg work before speaking. No pun intended....

nice try

cobbler
01-04-2012, 06:26 PM

No, I come here because I like to hear you sing Morby Midget. From the mountain tops!

I seriously doubt I would be here at all and certainly not as much as I am if it were not for all the Laker butthurt. Most of all from YOU! It humors me when I have down time while working. Nothing less, nothing more.

Unlike you Morby, forum posting is not my lifes achievement.

Ace
01-04-2012, 06:30 PM

nice try
The rest are out there. No need to help you look stupid, you do a good job at that already...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179826

midnightpulp
01-04-2012, 06:35 PM
No, I come here because I like to hear you sing Morby Midget. From the mountain tops!

I seriously doubt I would be here at all and certainly not as much as I am if it were not for all the Laker butthurt. Most of all from YOU! It humors me when I have down time while working. Nothing less, nothing more.

Unlike you Morby, forum posting is not my lifes achievement.

Yeah, sure you don't get butthurt.

Ohhh and in jumps another mental midget.

Remember Red, when I told you how easy it is to just ignore someone... like Luva who is under your skin on a daily basis. (thank you for that humor BTW)

Remember when I told you I am not going to respond to any of your posts? Now you are in my message box for just that reason. How awesome is that?

I ignore you and you come begging like a little dog.

CLASSIC!!!!!

oh, so now that I was kind enough to reply to you since you came here I let you know that anymore posts here will also go ignored.

It's so very easy and quite frankly, it's rather nice to not have to correct your moronic posts anymore.

Life is good!!!!!

Killakobe81
01-04-2012, 06:35 PM
We cut those up and make blankets for the homeless. Only thing you see hanging in Staples are HOF and championships. 17* is going to fit in nicely.

Lol preach, brother!

HarlemHeat37
01-04-2012, 06:36 PM
The rest are out there. No need to help you look stupid, you do a good job already...

:lol get 'em, boy..

cobbler
01-04-2012, 06:38 PM
The rest are out there. No need to help you look stupid, you do a good job already...

You are out searching up old posts to prove me wrong and I am the stupid one? WINNING! :lmao

cobbler
01-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Yeah, sure you don't get butthurt.

Ohhh and in jumps another mental midget.

Remember Red, when I told you how easy it is to just ignore someone... like Luva who is under your skin on a daily basis. (thank you for that humor BTW)

Remember when I told you I am not going to respond to any of your posts? Now you are in my message box for just that reason. How awesome is that?

I ignore you and you come begging like a little dog.

CLASSIC!!!!!

oh, so now that I was kind enough to reply to you since you came here I let you know that anymore posts here will also go ignored.

It's so very easy and quite frankly, it's rather nice to not have to correct your moronic posts anymore.

Life is good!!!!!

It is really amazing how ignorant you are Morby. That is simply me explaining to Red (after he posted on my profile page) that he got no replies from me (as i told him then) and showing him how he could not let Luva get so under his skin like I do you.

Sing it! Sing it load!!!!

midnightpulp
01-04-2012, 06:43 PM

Care to bet on it?

And before you offer your stock reply of, "I don't do internet bets anymore." Our bet will be escrowed with Kori beforehand to ensure neither of us can welch.

Now I await your reply of, "I don't do internet bets anymore."

ElNono
01-04-2012, 06:48 PM
:lol cobbler claiming he doesn't get butthurt

That wheelchair has magical cushions :rolleyes

cobbler
01-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Nope. I bet all the time with my friends. I am sorry but I cannot take you up on your offer as I don't do finiancial business with self described morbid and classless people. I just make fun of them.

My money is already down on the Lakers at 5-1. Well see. I like our chances.

midnightpulp
01-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Nope. I bet all the time with my friends. I am sorry but I cannot take you up on your offer as I don't do finiancial business with self described morbid and classless people. I just make fun of them.

My money is already down on the Lakers at 5-1. Well see. I like our chances.

Just as I thought. Too scared.

ElNono
01-04-2012, 06:52 PM
:lol cobbler running away as fast as he can...

cobbler
01-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Just as I thought. Too scared.

Yeah, I'm shaking. :toast

If you want the same deal I'll even bite and no doubt get welched on again.

give me 5-1 for $100.00

And I dont need Kori to broker anything. Just between you and me. If you dont trust me simply ask Kori if i covered ChrisRichards welch to her.

Stalin
01-04-2012, 06:59 PM

son, REAL TALK

midnightpulp
01-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Yeah, I'm shaking. :toast

If you want the same deal I'll even bite and no doubt get welched on again.

give me 5-1 for $100.00

How can I welch on you if we're going to escrow?

Ah, so now you want Vegas odds? That tells me you're not certain the Lakers are going to win the championship and your proclamation of "17 is going to look nice," was nothing more than hot air trolling.

Guess you're not as faithful as you think you are, eh?

Ace
01-04-2012, 07:03 PM
You are out searching up old posts to prove me wrong and I am the stupid one? WINNING! :lmao

Your expectations in life must be real low if your idea of winning is being proven wrong. It took me three clicks to find the thread I created. Even chimp brain Kool could do that. I guess not being able to walk you don't expect much in life....

cobbler
01-04-2012, 07:03 PM

Ah, so now you want Vegas odds? That tells me you're not certain the Lakers are going to win the championship and your proclamation of "17 is going to look nice," was nothing more than hot air trolling.

Guess you're not as faithful as you think you are, eh?

No, it means why would I bet with you when i can bet with others for the going odds. Simple business my friend.

Take it or leave it, up to you.

midnightpulp
01-04-2012, 07:06 PM
No, it means why would I bet with you when i can bet with others for the going odds. Simple business my friend.

Take it or leave it, up to you.

No, it means you don't really believe the Lakers are a lock to win. If you did, you'd take any action, no matter what odds you're getting.

cobbler
01-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Your expectations in life must be real low if your idea of winning is being proven wrong. It took me three clicks to find the thread I created. Even chimp brain Kool could do that. I guess not being able to walk you don't expect much in life....

That you even made the 3 clicks just cracks me up. Keep the ammusement coming!!!!! :toast

ElNono
01-04-2012, 07:07 PM
In Mike Brown's defense, he has as many rings as cobbler... there were obviously different expectations when Phil was the coach...

cobbler
01-04-2012, 07:11 PM
No, it means you don't really believe the Lakers are a lock to win. If you did, you'd take any action, no matter what odds you're getting.

Lock? No team is a lock. The Lakers are not favored. I know it will be a struggle but I am fan and I like what I am seeing so far and I believe they can win it all. I guess well see.

You want a bet at the going odds it's yours. You don't and I am ok with that too. Maybe your just a little apprehensive you could lose 500? Apparently you don't believe they won't win it. Works both ways.

cobbler
01-04-2012, 07:14 PM

I edited my post about the escrow as you were typing i guess. Not necessary.

Heading out for the day so last chance. Take it or leave it?

Spur_Fanatic
01-04-2012, 07:17 PM
What are the bet conditions?
You send the money to Kori and she'll send it to whoever win the bet?

midnightpulp
01-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Lock? No team is a lock. The Lakers are not favored. I know it will be a struggle but I am fan and I like what I am seeing so far and I believe they can win it all. I guess well see.

You want a bet at the going odds it's yours. You don't and I am ok with that too. Maybe your just a little apprehensive you could lose 500? Apparently you don't believe they won't win it. Works both ways.

The admission that you don't believe number 17 is certain is all I wanted to hear from you, so now I know when you make such declarations, you're simply trolling.

5 to 1 is good odds for someone betting for the Lakers. I think they're more like 2.5 to 1 in reality. So I'll give you 2.5 to 1. Take it or leave it.

cobbler
01-04-2012, 07:18 PM
No conditions. Gentlemens bet. I'll take Morby at his word.

Ace
01-04-2012, 07:21 PM
That you even made the 3 clicks just cracks me up. Keep the ammusement coming!!!!! :toast

Not as amusing as your sex life I'm sure...

cobbler
The admission that you don't believe number 17 is certain is all I wanted to hear from you, so now I know when you make such declarations, you're simply trolling.

5 to 1 is good odds for someone betting for the Lakers. I think they're more like 2.5 to 1 in reality. So I'll give you 2.5 to 1. Take it or leave it.

no.. right now they are at 9/2

And its not trolling. It's called being a fan and having a positive outlook for your team.

Last chance... I am leaving in 3 mins. Yes or no?

redzero
:lol cobbler claiming he doesn't get butthurt

That wheelchair has magical cushions :rolleyes

He can't feel his butt, so it's logically follows that it wouldn't hurt.

midnightpulp
01-04-2012, 07:22 PM

And its not trolling. It's called being a fan and having a positive outlook for your team.

No. With the way Bynum is playing, I think they have a good shot. I told you in my last PM to you that I like the Lakers chances and will put money down on them if the odds are right.

cobbler
01-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Not as amusing as your sex life I'm sure...

Damn! Your wit and intellect are off the charts! Impressive!

What's next? My mommy is better than your mommy?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Spur_Fanatic
01-04-2012, 07:24 PM

If he doesn't take it, I may (on 5-1 basis, that is).
Though Paypal is a bitch lately, got suspended 3 times already.

cobbler
01-04-2012, 07:24 PM
No. With the way Bynum is playing, I think they have a good shot. I told you in my last PM to you that I like the Lakers chances and will put money down on them if the odds are right.

Fair enough. :toast

DMC
01-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Brown knows what happened to Phil when he went against Kobe.

win or lose, Brown wants to get paid. PAID

ElNono
01-04-2012, 07:33 PM
He can't feel his butt, so it's logically follows that it wouldn't hurt.

:lol

Ace
01-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Damn! Your wit and intellect are off the charts! Impressive!

What's next? My mommy is better than your mommy?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Well, she had a son who can walk so yes she is better than yours...

LnGrrrR
01-04-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm willing to offer a bet with anyone as long as they accept my 2000-1 odds. Anyone up for it?

nevitt_&_smrek
01-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Mike Hunt: "I will bend over and get raped willingly."

Kool Bob Love
06-14-2014, 01:01 AM