PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Wonder...

Duff McCartney
06-17-2005, 10:09 AM
I know this is probably in appropriate but as we were watching the massacre last night, my cousin was sending text messages to a friend in Houston who was also watching the game. They showed that part where Stevie Wonder was cheering and got a text message from him a minute after.

"Fuck Stevie Wonder that blind bitch!"

Classic. I just laughed my ass off, I always yell when they show Stevie. But it's just funny when he wrote it. Seriously Stevie, what are you looking at?

sa_butta
06-17-2005, 10:14 AM
I know this is probably in appropriate but as we were watching the massacre last night, my cousin was sending text messages to a friend in Houston who was also watching the game. They showed that part where Stevie Wonder was cheering and got a text message from him a minute after.

"Fuck Stevie Wonder that blind bitch!"

Classic. I just laughed my ass off, I always yell when they show Stevie. But it's just funny when he wrote it. Seriously Stevie, what are you looking at?I gotta admit I thought it was kinda funny when I saw him cheering, I mean I know he is probably listening to the game but still, sometimes you Wonder (no pun intended), can he really see out of those glasses? :lol :lol I know its wrong but it was funny..

desflood
06-17-2005, 10:19 AM
He has a radio with an earplug.

MannyIsGod
06-17-2005, 10:20 AM
So then stick him in the bathroom next to the sink and let someone else have that seat and put it to actual use.

desflood
06-17-2005, 10:21 AM
If someone pays for it, they're using it!

Duff McCartney
06-17-2005, 10:32 AM
I think they should put Stevie in the nose bleed, it's not like he'll know if he's close to the action. But his performance of the national anthem was really good...I loved it.

desflood
06-17-2005, 10:45 AM
Don't you think he can hear the difference between the nosebleeds and the court noise?

sa_butta
06-17-2005, 12:43 PM
So I'll save all of you a seat in hell. :lolIts getting hooter, im mean hotter in here.

N.Y. Johnny
06-17-2005, 12:52 PM
Stevie Wonder looks like Barry Bonds

T Park
06-17-2005, 02:19 PM
what was weirdest,

He was gesturing and moving around, and acting really weird.

I had no clue what was up with that, it just seemed strange.

Flea
06-17-2005, 02:40 PM
So I'll save all of you a seat in hell. :lol

:lol

TNT21
06-17-2005, 03:12 PM
what was weirdest,

It was the drugs!! :lol

ididnotnothat
06-17-2005, 03:48 PM
Are you all blind to the great talent of Stevie Wonder?
Can't you all see how lame your comments are?

bigzak25
06-17-2005, 03:53 PM
all i know is, if Stevie ever makes it to one of the GTG's, i'll be damned if he gets a sofa seat in front of the big screen....

Duff McCartney
06-17-2005, 04:18 PM
what was weirdest,

He does that, I think it might be brain damage he sustained when he was in an auto accident.

Duff McCartney
06-17-2005, 04:18 PM
Are you all blind to the great talent of Stevie Wonder?
Can't you all see how lame your comments are?

Hey Stevie Wonder is a great talent, I'm not denying that. I didn't ever mention a word of his musical sense.

bigzak25
06-17-2005, 04:20 PM
dude...he's just feelin the energy....

Jekka
06-17-2005, 04:22 PM
dude...he's just feelin the energy....

Duff doesn't understand this concept - he's obsessed with Oasis, who don't move at all when they perform.

Duff McCartney
06-17-2005, 06:02 PM
Duff doesn't understand this concept - he's obsessed with Oasis, who don't move at all when they perform.

I was being serious about that. I've seen footage from when he was "Little" Stevie Wonder and then after the auto accident and it's different. He doesn't do his head swerve when he's young.

He really was in an auto accident.