PDA

View Full Version : Honoring Mike Mitchell!

redskinfan
01-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Man that was shitty! Mitch deserved more than that, RC kept repeating himself Bob Bass had a case of shakes and didnt say anything that was not already said by RC twice, Ice kept it short but sweet, would have been better with just a highlight video...Also Mike jr is a splitting image of his dad it looked like Mitch sitting there big time!

stxspurs
01-05-2012, 11:12 AM
They didn't have to do it at all....at least she got some good gifts. Those pics were awesome, plus bling.

Buddy Holly
01-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Man that was shitty! Mitch deserved more than that, RC kept repeating himself Bob Bass had a case of shakes and didnt say anything that was not already said by RC twice, Ice kept it short but sweet, would have been better with just a highlight video...Also Mike jr is a splitting image of his dad it looked like Mitch sitting there big time!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A1bVDJUbHuc/TaNR2X_5XoI/AAAAAAAACGw/QhlDTcc_39E/s1600/face%2Bpalm.jpg

redskinfan
01-05-2012, 11:32 AM
They didn't have to do it at all....at least she got some good gifts. Those pics were awesome, plus bling.

It just looked like it was a last minute thing with no preparation at all, probably should have not done it at all the way it came off imo!

FromWayDowntown
01-05-2012, 11:40 AM
I wasn't there and only caught part of it on TV, but it seemed not up to the standards for other celebrations/commemorations like that. A few years back, during an anniversary season, they had a series of halftime presentations like that one and all of those seemed to be more thoughtfully put together than what I saw last night.

It is appropriate, though, that they did a tribute to Mitch.

stxspurs
01-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Gervin should have talked more imo. Buford looked like a sweaty drunk. Bass was hard to listen too.I agree it should have been a little better