PDA

View Full Version : Again, why are Asian girls so hot?

ArtAngel
01-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Please, tell me why???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxSDHFB0LDU

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Please, tell me why???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxSDHFB0LDU

it's the noodle pussy...it clinches down tight on your dick reminiscent of them tight eyes...:lol

DesignatedT
01-06-2012, 12:58 AM
their eyes are slanted.

DJ Mbenga
01-06-2012, 02:38 AM
if you are having to ask constantly maybe you arent getting the answer you want

Wild Cobra
01-06-2012, 04:06 AM
their eyes are slanted.
Someone once told my their pussy was slanted. I spent two years in Asia looking, but it all looked the same to me.

mouse
01-06-2012, 05:02 AM
Because anyone with three jobs these days is very attractive?

mouse
01-06-2012, 05:17 AM
The thought of a lady who can not only make love to you "long time" but also make you a NIKE show in under a minute ?

http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scribblings_of_the_metrop/IMG_0692.jpg

rascal
01-06-2012, 05:42 AM
You should have picked a prettier girl. One thing that I would like is an Asian with blue eyes. You just don't see that that often.

mouse
01-06-2012, 06:17 AM
You should have picked a prettier girl. One thing that I would like is an Asian with blue eyes. You just don't see that that often.

It's not easy when 90% of them work 18 hour shifts.

http://businesstm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/sweatshop.jpg

z0sa
01-06-2012, 06:44 AM
ever dated one? that high IQ bites you in the ass at every turn.

silverblk mystix
01-06-2012, 10:36 AM
ever dated one? that high IQ bites you in the ass at every turn.

dated many...same issues as dating anyone else...

married one....10 years now....best decision I ever made...

BlackSwordsMan
01-06-2012, 10:40 AM
dated many...same issues as dating anyone else...

married one....10 years now....best decision I ever made...
When you have a small dick marrying an asian is your only route

silverblk mystix
01-06-2012, 10:42 AM
When you have a small dick marrying an asian is your only route

ok..."black swordsman"...

everyone here can read between the lines into your homoerotic fantasies...

BlackSwordsMan
01-06-2012, 11:21 AM
ok silverblk mystix
we all know what that really means

Frenzy
01-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Always told myself Asian girls are for dating/good time. Getting married to one not so much...for some reason old asian women freak me out. More often then not they don't age well. Imo

silverblk mystix
01-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Always told myself Asian girls are for dating/good time. Getting married to one not so much...for some reason old asian women freak me out. More often then not they don't age well. Imo

who ages well?

We all gotta age...well or not...I'm happy just to be alive...the aging will happen no matter what...

A beautiful woman with grace in any ethnic group will age well....

DarkReign
01-06-2012, 12:48 PM
who ages well?

Nordic women. If theyre hot in their 20s and dont become gluttons, theyre hot until theyre 60.

No other region can say that. Eastern European women eventually get beards (Albanian, Romanian, etc). Western European just age, not one way or the other. Asians get...weird. Black dont crack, but it sure does balloon. Italian women get fat in all the wrong areas, end up looking like weeble wobbles.

Exceptions to every rule, I know. But the generalizations hold true for the majority.

silverblk mystix
01-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Nordic women. If theyre hot in their 20s and dont become gluttons, theyre hot until theyre 60.

No other region can say that. Eastern European women eventually get beards (Albanian, Romanian, etc). Western European just age, not one way or the other. Asians get...weird. Black dont crack, but it sure does balloon. Italian women get fat in all the wrong areas, end up looking like weeble wobbles.

Exceptions to every rule, I know. But the generalizations hold true for the majority.

Maybe, but who cares?

If we are lucky enough to get old...if we're are lucky enough to get old and have someone who loves you and is good for you as you both get older...I am pretty sure that you will have evolved enough and gotten wise enough to see a lot more than their looks and if they aged well and remained hot or not.

A lot more important and profound discoveries to be experienced if you are awake through this process.

And if you happen to go through this alone...it is ok too...there are still great things to be found in your solitude also.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-06-2012, 01:09 PM

:lol "but it sure does balloon" :lmao

Good one, DR

DarkReign
01-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Maybe, but who cares?

If we are lucky enough to get old...if we're are lucky enough to get old and have someone who loves you and is good for you as you both get older...I am pretty sure that you will have evolved enough and gotten wise enough to see a lot more than their looks and if they aged well and remained hot or not.

A lot more important and profound discoveries to be experienced if you are awake through this process.

And if you happen to go through this alone...it is ok too...there are still great things to be found in your solitude also.

Totally true, but the question was asked. For me personally, being "hot" is not high on my relationship priority list. I am married so whatever. But even when I wasnt, it wasnt important.

Being intelligent ranks #1. Light years ahead of #2, priorities in order. #3 would be personality. #4 maybe attractiveness, never really thought about this before.

In a relationship, a real one, not the crap that gets talked about here at ST, you change along with them. You may not realize it, you might even deny it, but you do change to not only make it work, but to make it work better.

Identify your shortcomings in the relationship (i have plenty) and work to improve them. The most minute improvement will be noticed and if she/he is a caring person, they will notice and appreciate.

I really dont see how relationships are so hard for some people. I think its because #2 for them is skewed and they probably rank #4 much too high.

silverblk mystix
01-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Totally true, but the question was asked. For me personally, being "hot" is not high on my relationship priority list. I am married so whatever. But even when I wasnt, it wasnt important.

Being intelligent ranks #1. Light years ahead of #2, priorities in order. #3 would be personality. #4 maybe attractiveness, never really thought about this before.

In a relationship, a real one, not the crap that gets talked about here at ST, you change along with them. You may not realize it, you might even deny it, but you do change to not only make it work, but to make it work better.

Identify your shortcomings in the relationship (i have plenty) and work to improve them. The most minute improvement will be noticed and if she/he is a caring person, they will notice and appreciate.

I really dont see how relationships are so hard for some people. I think its because #2 for them is skewed and they probably rank #4 much too high.

food for thought...well said...

TheMACHINE
01-06-2012, 02:27 PM
my fave:

http://www.averagejoesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ny1.jpg

The_Worlds_finest
01-07-2012, 03:04 AM
Spent some time in Tokyo, they are hot, but finding one with tits and ass along with a beautiful face is rare.
Chinese girls have tits and ass and nice face, but don't have the symmetry in the face of a Japanese girls.
Filipinos hit the beauty wall at about 30 and look 50 when 35
Some say Thai girls are the best, I've never been been, but from the pictures i would put them below the Chinese.(plus you run the risk of what you think is a chick is actually packing)
For me the Japanese are the best, I can live without the tits and ass, they age the best are the most stylish and belong to a futurist civilization. Japan FTW

cantthinkofanything
01-07-2012, 03:11 AM
i only date 10s

are they usually in 5th grade at that age?

cantthinkofanything
01-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Spent some time in Tokyo, they are hot, but finding one with tits and ass along with a beautiful face is rare.
Chinese girls have tits and ass and nice face, but don't have the symmetry in the face of a Japanese girls.
Filipinos hit the beauty wall at about 30 and look 50 when 35
Some say Thai girls are the best, I've never been been, but from the pictures i would put them below the Chinese.(plus you run the risk of what you think is a chick is actually packing)
For me the Japanese are the best, I can live without the tits and ass, they age the best are the most stylish and belong to a futurist civilization. Japan FTW

yeah...Thai girls are pretty hot if you can get over them having a penis

Frenzy
01-07-2012, 08:30 AM
who ages well?

We all gotta age...well or not...I'm happy just to be alive...the aging will happen no matter what...

A beautiful woman with grace in any ethnic group will age well....

Yes plenty age well and from many diffirent nationalities. Just less from the asian side...I haven't seen any Asian look hot pass 45 yrs old. Ha I'm aware we all age just who wouldn't want to hold out the longest before hitting the "fuck it, I'm old stage". Guess it's true that if your at that point in your life you look at more then just the physical view. Connection is more a major part but if you could have both why not huh.
Again imo, if your happy with what you choose then..

who cares?