PDA

View Full Version : When will Magic take Bron's d* out is mouth

NewcastleKEG
01-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Unless Wade is missing 30+ games, James has no chance of beating out Durant and even Rose again for MVP

It's almost like Magic does it to defend James' game style which resembles Johnson. We get he might be the best overall player in the league but individual awards was the price for going to Miami. Shit they fkn won last night without both Wade & James.

lefty
01-06-2012, 08:16 PM
Magic >>>>> James

IMO

rayjayjohnson
01-06-2012, 08:37 PM
He'll take it out when bron stops being the best in the league tbh

Ace
01-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Lol overrated gangbanger MVP

NewcastleKEG
01-06-2012, 08:40 PM
He'll take it out when bron stops being the best in the league tbh
Okay let me rephrase my question

When will Magic correctly comprehend the question of MOST VALUABLE PLAYER AWARD and realize it's not the BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AWARD

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Okay let me rephrase my question

When will Magic correctly comprehend the question of MOST VALUABLE PLAYER AWARD and realize it's not the BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE AWARD

Derrick Rose can win it...but an MVP hasn't won the title in like 10 yrs :lol

rayjayjohnson
01-06-2012, 08:45 PM
Ahhhh, very well keg. I understand now

rayjayjohnson
01-06-2012, 08:45 PM

Take those ten years and mutiply by 3, that'll be when the lakers ring again

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Take those ten years and mutiply by 3, that'll be when the lakers ring again

:lmao team Denver Nuggets

TacoMeatJackson
01-06-2012, 08:49 PM

Kobe came close. But the nigguh too bitchmade and shot 40% against Boston and choked away a 24 point lead at home.

Pelicans78
01-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Lebron could have won the MVP last season. The numbers back him up. The Bulls were a much deeper team, and their overall team defense was huge to their success. Rose scored alot, but Lebron scored and did alot more.

rayjayjohnson
01-06-2012, 10:30 PM
:lmao team Denver Nuggets

Hey, let's compare records so far this season.

:lmao at 500

rayjayjohnson
01-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Lebron could have won the MVP last season. The numbers back him up. The Bulls were a much deeper team, and their overall team defense was huge to their success. Rose scored alot, but Lebron scored and did alot more.

I agree. Don't get me wrong, that gangbanger is a damn fine player, but bron bron should have been three time MVP tbh

rayjayjohnson
Well, we all know about magic's exploits...

Kill yourself.

NewcastleKEG
You know the MVP award comes down many times to previous season record

Heat added 2 MAX players & won 11 more games
Bulls added 1 MAX player & won 21 more games

Not to mention all the game winning shots Rose had

And may I add Boozer & Noah both missed large amount of games

So really it wasn't close at all

Pelicans78
01-06-2012, 10:40 PM
You know the MVP award comes down many times to previous season record

Heat added 2 MAX players & won 11 more games
Bulls added 1 MAX player & won 21 more games

Not to mention all the game winning shots Rose had

And may I add Boozer & Noah both missed large amount of games

So really it wasn't close at all

Gimme a break. Bulls added alot more than that. Excellent coach, alot of bench players who contributed alot. Heat had no bench at all. The Bulls had maybe the best bench in the league and Thibs was clearly the coach of the year. The Bulls bench dominated other teams bench. Lebron did a ton for the Heat last season. Only stupid media people are too blind to see that. The same people who voted Kobe over Paul in 2007-2008 even though Paul did way more for the Hornets than Kobe did for the Lakers.

NewcastleKEG
01-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Gimme a break. Bulls added alot more than that. Excellent coach, alot of bench players who contributed alot. Heat had no bench at all. The Bulls had maybe the best bench in the league and Thibs was clearly the coach of the year. The Bulls bench dominated other teams bench. Lebron did a ton for the Heat last season. Only stupid media people are too blind to see that. The same people who voted Kobe over Paul in 2007-2008 even though Paul did way more for the Hornets than Kobe did for the Lakers.
At the end of the day, James paired up with a fellow TOP5 player and still couldn't finish with more wins than Chicago. And I think Bulls won 3 outta 4 of the regular season matchups with Rose hitting yet another game winning shot

Let's not forget where people had the Bulls ranked in the East going into the season

1-2: Heat & Celtics
3-4: Magic, Bulls

Killakobe81
01-06-2012, 10:54 PM

Good point right now I would say Rose has overtaken them both ...but it's early.
Lebron has been the most dominant but he does NOT have that signature MVP moment ...yet. But he has been a monster.

Keep in mind Nash won his by having a better year than his MVP one ...and Lebron probably deserved one of those ...shit happens ...the award is crap anyways ... all politics.

NewcastleKEG
01-06-2012, 10:57 PM
The fact it's a short season....Bulls won't be judged by the point total compared to last year. So as long as they finish with the #1 seed which right now looks like the Heat, then it's a three man race Durant, Rose & wild card (not James)

Killakobe81
01-06-2012, 11:07 PM
The fact it's a short season....Bulls won't be judged by the point total compared to last year. So as long as they finish with the #1 seed which right now looks like the Heat, then it's a three man race Durant, Rose & wild card (not James)

TBH, Lebron has a better "case" than Durant but the media loves KD ...

Even if Lebron doesnt win, no way he finishes out of the top 3 Howard will also finish in the top 4 ... stat heads love them both.

NewcastleKEG
01-06-2012, 11:17 PM
TBH, Lebron has a better "case" than Durant but the media loves KD ...

Even if Lebron doesnt win, no way he finishes out of the top 3 Howard will also finish in the top 4 ... stat heads love them both.
Well who would you rather have. . . .

Westbrook + Harden
vs
Wade + Bosh

So James has more help. If the Clippers finish with a 2+ seed & Heat remain #2 in the East then Paul could finish ahead of James

Killakobe81
01-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Well who would you rather have. . . .

Westbrook + Harden
vs
Wade + Bosh

So James has more help. If the Clippers finish with a 2+ seed & Heat remain #2 in the East then Paul could finish ahead of James

You thinking like a fan, Rose has a great shot and Lebron may not win because of Wade...but no way Lebron who many agree is the best player in the league ...finishes outside of the top 3.