PDA

View Full Version : After 16 yrs in Kobe is 3rd leading scorer of the league

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 09:43 AM
repaired knee, bad finger, torn tendon in wrist, all legit injuries....

Amazing, Incredible and Outstanding - dude is a machine...:toast

Lebron - 29.9

Melo - 29.1

Kobe - 27.8

boutons_deux
01-07-2012, 09:46 AM
he's still an egomaniac asshole

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 09:48 AM
he's still an egomaniac asshole

so am I...I speak from experience when I say it's no big deal...

Barney Stinson
01-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Amazing!

Past seasons showed Kobe is always scoring better in years the Lakers suck.

So :tu - maybe the scoring champ is still in reach for ya

Ace
01-07-2012, 11:23 AM
Wow after 9 games? Lakers also sitting at an amazing 5-4 record. Kobe getting them off to a great start...

Leetonidas
01-07-2012, 11:46 AM
How many seasons did Jordan play?

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 12:02 PM
How many seasons did Jordan play?

in an era where there were no Durant's, Wade's, Lebron's, Iverson's, Tmac's, and Rose's...yeah I get it :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 12:02 PM
and only played against an aging Bird and Magic...that Jordan was amazing (smh)

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 12:03 PM
if Duncan>Malone then those two titles against Utah don't count for shit...lol

Leetonidas
01-07-2012, 12:10 PM
in an era where there were no Durant's, Wade's, Lebron's, Iverson's, Tmac's, and Rose's...yeah I get it :lol

In an era where there was hand-checking and big men could camp in the lane. Also lol irrelevant what do those players have to do with Kobe? Only Iverson/T-Mac have been around as long as Kobe. Kobe has at least 6 years on everyone else :lol

Killakobe81
01-07-2012, 12:10 PM
this we know:

Kobe is a once in a generation player

Kobe appears to be an ass-hole ...but the reason why you guys care about his adultery, demeanor just baffles me. I dont like certain players but I don't obsess over those or Kobe either.

JamStone
01-07-2012, 12:19 PM
shoot until the wrist falls off

Muser
01-07-2012, 12:23 PM
this we know:

Kobe is a once in a generation player

Kobe appears to be an ass-hole ...but the reason why you guys care about his adultery, demeanor just baffles me. I dont like certain players but I don't obsess over those or Kobe either.

Are you surprised when lakerfan is making tons of kobe threads a week?

Trill Clinton
01-07-2012, 12:34 PM
my bitch:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs066.snc3/13365_193995137821_193982432821_2960292_6782975_n. jpg

Ace
01-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Are you surprised when Kobefan is making tons of kobe threads a week?
fixed. N!gga could care less about the Lakers without Kobe. It's always about his numbers, even with the shit record they have....

Proxy
01-07-2012, 12:49 PM
and only played against an aging Bird and Magic...that Jordan was amazing (smh)

Serious question... what is your case for saying Kobe is better than MJ if stats, accolades, and hand checking on the perimeter support MJ dominating? Pippen was great, as was Rodman, but MJ is the only player to lead a dynasty without a low post scoring threat; something Kobe never came close to doing... do you just ignore all the facts?

I know, I know. You do the troll thing... could you come up with something more original? This Kobe GOAT shit has been going on for a decade... are you guys not intelligent enough to come up with something else, or do you plan on spending the rest of your insignificant life playing this Kobe cum guzzler act to get fans up in arms?

Leetonidas
01-07-2012, 12:49 PM
fixed. N!gga could care less about the Lakers without Kobe. It's always about his numbers, even with the shit record they have....

Very true. These faggots are already jumping ship but not hopping off Kobe's dick. Pretty disgusting how people can attempt to live through the accomplishments of someone they've never even met before

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 12:53 PM
my bitch:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs066.snc3/13365_193995137821_193982432821_2960292_6782975_n. jpg

$40 is all I'd be willing to pay....and only in the club...:lol

70E7ojHUCyo

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Very true. These faggots are already jumping ship but not hopping off Kobe's dick. Pretty disgusting how people can attempt to live through the accomplishments of someone they've never even met before

\:lmao

daslicer
01-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Pretty disgusting how people can attempt to live through the accomplishments of someone they've never even met before

There is term for that which is sycophants that is what most Kobe fans are.

Anyways Kobe is shooting shit percentage which is 43 percent. I consider 45 percent shooting average and anything above that number to be good. Durant and Lebron are having much more impressive seasons considering both are shooting above 50 percent and are scoring a lot which means they have been very efficient unlike Kobe. One of the huge reasons I have never respected Kobe is due to the fact he consistently shoots horrible percentages there is nothing impressive about scoring 40 points on 40% shooting it means you have gotten your numbers to the detriment of your team.

TDMVPDPOY
01-07-2012, 01:11 PM
its clear this tool wants to ascend the all time scoring list, he doesnt wanna pass the torch to bynum...

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 01:21 PM

Anyways Kobe is shooting shit percentage which is 43 percent. I consider 45 percent shooting average and anything above that number to be good. Durant and Lebron are having much more impressive seasons considering both are shooting above 50 percent and are scoring a lot which means they have been very efficient unlike Kobe. One of the huge reasons I have never respected Kobe is due to the fact he consistently shoots horrible percentages there is nothing impressive about scoring 40 points on 40% shooting it means you have gotten your numbers to the detriment of your team.

:lmao I feel your pain

Leetonidas
01-07-2012, 01:24 PM
I assume Allen probably takes a lot more three point shots than Kobe

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Serious question... what is your case for saying Kobe is better than MJ if stats, accolades, and hand checking on the perimeter support MJ dominating? Pippen was great, as was Rodman, but MJ is the only player to lead a dynasty without a low post scoring threat; something Kobe never came close to doing... do you just ignore all the facts?

I know, I know. You do the troll thing... could you come up with something more original? This Kobe GOAT shit has been going on for a decade... are you guys not intelligent enough to come up with something else, or do you plan on spending the rest of your insignificant life playing this Kobe cum guzzler act to get fans up in arms?

Go back and re-read some of my greatest hit threads you lazy fuck you...

now let me just say that according to Phil MJ was never asked to do what Kobe was asked to do which is facilitate and score and defend the teams best opposing player. MJ never played with Shaq so his stats would look better since he dominated the ball. MJ never played with the caliber competition that Kobe has on both sides of the ball...

Let’s look at MJ’s competition at either guard position during his prime.. His prime era was lacking with the exception of 3 players it was relatively light if you ask me. He also faced pretty much weak defenders on a nightly basis. He was a better defender by virtue of playing inferior players. If Kobe had to defend MJ’s competition of the 90’s he’d look ALL-World defender too. Lol
John Stockton, Tim Hardaway, Gary Payton, Reggie Miller, Dominique Wilkens, Kevin Johnson, Tom Chambers, Rolondo Blackman, Fat Lever, Chris Mullin, Hersey Hawkins, Ricky Pierce, Alvin Robertson, Clyde Drexler, Jeff Hornacek, Dan Majerele, Terry Porter, Kenny Anderson, Mark Price, John Starks, Mookie Blaylock, Mitch Richmond, Glen Rice, Terrell Brandon, Christian Laettner, Steve Smith, Kenny Smith, Bobby Phils, Craig Ehlo, Muggsy Bouges etc etc….

Kobe has always dealt with competition at the guard spot on both ends of the ball all the fucking time…

Offensive side: Reggie Miller, Allen Iverson, Grant Hill, T-MAC, Vince Carter, Michael Redd, Jason Kidd, Dwayne Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Paul Pierece, Ray Allen, Derick Rose, Steve Nash, Russell Westbrook, Rondo, Monta Ellis, Mike Bibby, Joe Johnson, Mike Finley, CP3, Baron Davis, etc etc

Defensive side: Ron Artest, Bruce Bowen, Arron Afflalo, Thebo Shefalosa, Dahntay Jones, James Posey, Tayshaun Prince, Doug Christie, Rueben Patterson, Matt Barnes, Tony Allen, Shane Battier, Raja Bell, Stephen Jackson, Eric Snow, Andre Igoudala, Nicolas Batum

So in conclusion the only time MJ had to work hard was during the 80’s in which he flamed out., repeatedly. The Western conference has been very strong for the last decade + with the Mavericks (10 straight 50 + wins), the Spur title yrs, and the Wylie Coyote Suns, along with the Blazers/ Kings in the earlier part of the decade.

MJ- One of the greatest ever, ok fine but “The greatest ever”, hands down? Hell No. He;s not the greatest scorer (a Laker is - Kareem) He’s not the greatest stats guy ( a Laker is Wilt) and he’s not the greatest ring bearer ( a Celtic is – Bill Russell) MJ is called the best because during the 90’s basketball was boring and he brought excitement back to it as it was fading. That’s it and that’s all.

The biggest difference between Kobe & MJ is that Kobe was able to win without another Hall of Famer playing alongside him. MJ couldn't do squat without Pippen. This should put an end to it all really:

Jordan without Pippen (5 seasons):

.430 win %
0 Titles
0 MVPs
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
1-9 playoff record
0 NBA All Defense Team
0 NBA Defensive Player of the year

Kobe without Snaq (6 seasons):

.611 win %
3 Finals appearances
2 Championships
1 MVP (Reg season)
2 MVP (Finals)
5 NBA All Defense 1st Team
81 points in 1 game
62 points in 3 quarters (outscored Mavs all by himself)
4 straight 50+ pt games
30 straight 40+ games averaged 40 for a month

Kobe 3 Seasons without Shaq and Gasol:

.492 win %
0 Titles
1 Regular Season MVP
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
4-8 playoff record
3 NBA All Defense Team

cobbler
01-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Kobe is a great shooter. His shot selection is poor. Ray Allen shoots a lower percentage than Kobe, yet he's considered one of the best all time. How is Kobe an average shooter when he shoots a better percentage than Ray Allen? At the end of the day, Kobe is doing something that no guard has ever done in their career. The guy is a machine.

Here's another one the the masses of Kobe Obsessers always bitching he shoots to much and never passes the ball.

Lead the league last year in assists from the 2 spot. Go figure!

ElNono
01-07-2012, 02:08 PM
Lead the league last year in assists from the 2 spot. Go figure!

:lol lead the league

2010-2011 AST/G at SG
Monta Ellis 5.6
Ginobili 5.2
Bryant 4.7

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 02:10 PM

2010-2011 AST/G at SG
Monta Ellis 5.6
Ginobili 5.2
Bryant 4.7

so it was close...point is he's top 50 in assists all time and #6 soon to be #5 in scoring

ElNono
01-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Kobe is a great shooter. His shot selection is poor. Ray Allen shoots a lower percentage than Kobe, yet he's considered one of the best all time. How is Kobe an average shooter when he shoots a better percentage than Ray Allen? At the end of the day, Kobe is doing something that no guard has ever done in their career. The guy is a machine.

Regular Season:
Ray Allen
2P%: .453
3P%: .400

Bean
2P%: .454
3P%: .338

Playoffs:
Ray Allen
2P%: .452
3P%: .415

Bean:
2P%: .448
3P%: .335

:lol How in the hell you can claim b3an shoots better? Not only Ray is the much better shooter, he actually raises his game in the playoffs...

:lol Abdul can't read

ElNono
01-07-2012, 02:14 PM
so it was close...point is he's top 50 in assists all time and #6 soon to be #5 in scoring

:lol close

TacoMeatJackson
01-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Yeah, 29 a game on 43%. A.I. Shit. Nothing to see here. When the snitch can shoot over 47% in a season, something he aint good enough to do, come at me.

daslicer
01-07-2012, 02:21 PM

Ray Allen is great 3 point shooter but overall his career fg percentage is 45 just like Kobe which makes him overall an average shooter. Both Ray and Kobe have the same career percentage of 45 which makes them average shooters. Ironically both couldn't win shit until they were surrounded with tons of talent.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Ray Allen is great 3 point shooter but overall his career fg percentage is 45 just like Kobe which makes him overall an average shooter. Both Ray and Kobe have the same career percentage of 45 which makes them average shooters. Ironically both couldn't win shit until they were surrounded with tons of talent.

just like MJ, just like Duncan, just like the bad boy Pistons of the late 80's, just like Bird and the Celtics, and Magic and the Lakers...so again what's your point? :lmao

Spur_Fanatic
01-07-2012, 04:13 PM

Point is he lied. Kobe leading in assists! :lol

And the only reason Kobe has assists, is because he sometimes is forced to pass the ball. Noticed his usage rate. The guy is a chucker, and the most selfish NBA player in the last 20 years.

dunkman
01-07-2012, 04:17 PM

now let me just say that according to Phil MJ was never asked to do what Kobe was asked to do which is facilitate and score and defend the teams best opposing player. MJ never played with Shaq so his stats would look better since he dominated the ball. MJ never played with the caliber competition that Kobe has on both sides of the ball...

Let’s look at MJ’s competition at either guard position during his prime.. His prime era was lacking with the exception of 3 players it was relatively light if you ask me. He also faced pretty much weak defenders on a nightly basis. He was a better defender by virtue of playing inferior players. If Kobe had to defend MJ’s competition of the 90’s he’d look ALL-World defender too. Lol
John Stockton, Tim Hardaway, Gary Payton, Reggie Miller, Dominique Wilkens, Kevin Johnson, Tom Chambers, Rolondo Blackman, Fat Lever, Chris Mullin, Hersey Hawkins, Ricky Pierce, Alvin Robertson, Clyde Drexler, Jeff Hornacek, Dan Majerele, Terry Porter, Kenny Anderson, Mark Price, John Starks, Mookie Blaylock, Mitch Richmond, Glen Rice, Terrell Brandon, Christian Laettner, Steve Smith, Kenny Smith, Bobby Phils, Craig Ehlo, Muggsy Bouges etc etc….

Kobe has always dealt with competition at the guard spot on both ends of the ball all the fucking time…

Offensive side: Reggie Miller, Allen Iverson, Grant Hill, T-MAC, Vince Carter, Michael Redd, Jason Kidd, Dwayne Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Paul Pierece, Ray Allen, Derick Rose, Steve Nash, Russell Westbrook, Rondo, Monta Ellis, Mike Bibby, Joe Johnson, Mike Finley, CP3, Baron Davis, etc etc

Defensive side: Ron Artest, Bruce Bowen, Arron Afflalo, Thebo Shefalosa, Dahntay Jones, James Posey, Tayshaun Prince, Doug Christie, Rueben Patterson, Matt Barnes, Tony Allen, Shane Battier, Raja Bell, Stephen Jackson, Eric Snow, Andre Igoudala, Nicolas Batum

So in conclusion the only time MJ had to work hard was during the 80’s in which he flamed out., repeatedly. The Western conference has been very strong for the last decade + with the Mavericks (10 straight 50 + wins), the Spur title yrs, and the Wylie Coyote Suns, along with the Blazers/ Kings in the earlier part of the decade.

MJ- One of the greatest ever, ok fine but “The greatest ever”, hands down? Hell No. He;s not the greatest scorer (a Laker is - Kareem) He’s not the greatest stats guy ( a Laker is Wilt) and he’s not the greatest ring bearer ( a Celtic is – Bill Russell) MJ is called the best because during the 90’s basketball was boring and he brought excitement back to it as it was fading. That’s it and that’s all.

The biggest difference between Kobe & MJ is that Kobe was able to win without another Hall of Famer playing alongside him. MJ couldn't do squat without Pippen. This should put an end to it all really:

.430 win %
0 Titles
0 MVPs
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
1-9 playoff record
0 NBA All Defense Team

.611 win %
3 Finals appearances
2 Championships
1 MVP (Reg season)
2 MVP (Finals)
81 points in 1 game
4 straight 50+ pt games

.492 win %
0 Titles
1 Regular Season MVP
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
4-8 playoff record
3 NBA All Defense Team

Those are bs stats, the only MVP Kobe won was after Gasol arrived. It was only then the Lakers started climbing on the standings, which allowed Kobe get the award. And he wasn't even all-defensive the year he run Phil out of town. That season he was all-nba third team.

cobbler
01-07-2012, 04:20 PM

2010-2011 AST/G at SG
Monta Ellis 5.6
Ginobili 5.2
Bryant 4.7

One of the announcers on the game yesterday made the comment. I repeated it above.

He and now I were both wrong. My bad for not verifying, Dohhh

But it is close and I just looked it up and got slightly different #'s than you but close. Point is, for all you goobers who act like he never passes, he is among the top 5 pretty much every year. He, Wade, and Ellis are consistently among the leaders.

1. M. Ellis 5.6
2. T. Evans 5.6
3. G. Arenas 5.6
4. M. Ginobili 4.9
5. Kobe 4.6
6. D. Wade 4.5
7. J. Johnson 4.5
8. E. Gordon 4.4
9. J. Crawford 3.9
10. J. Terry 3.9

Spur_Fanatic
01-07-2012, 04:22 PM
You don't want to know the corrects stats when moved against the usage rate. Kobe is like 220th in the league last I cheched.

Proxy
01-07-2012, 04:27 PM

.430 win %
0 Titles
0 MVPs
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
1-9 playoff record
0 NBA All Defense Team

.611 win %
3 Finals appearances
2 Championships
1 MVP (Reg season)
2 MVP (Finals)
81 points in 1 game
4 straight 50+ pt games

.492 win %
0 Titles
1 Regular Season MVP
0 Finals MVP
0 Finals appearances
0 Playoff series wins
4-8 playoff record
3 NBA All Defense Team

http://www.funnypictures.net.au/images/michael-jordan-vs-kobe-bryant-basketball-greatest1.jpg

Spur_Fanatic
01-07-2012, 04:32 PM
No one here is that delluded to compare Kobe to MJ, Proxy.

ChrisRichards
01-07-2012, 04:33 PM

2010-2011 AST/G at SG
Monta Ellis 5.6
Ginobili 5.2
Bryant 4.7
:lmao

Cobbler with the usual BS.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 04:46 PM
typical Homo ass Spur fan...you come at me like you want to engage in serious discussion...you ask me a legit question I give you a legit answer and you come back with no real discussion but a posted image floating online...gtfo nappy headed Ho...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 04:46 PM
ohh I was referring to proxy's nappy headed ass

ElNono
01-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Front page on NBA.com...

http://i39.tinypic.com/2wfi6ic.jpg

Proxy
01-07-2012, 05:29 PM
No one here is that delluded to compare Kobe to MJ, Proxy.

There are plenty... that's why someone had to make this graphic. It even has pretty colors and easy to follow visuals for the mentally stunted fellows.

DPG21920
01-07-2012, 05:30 PM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/01/07/statscube-does-kobe-shoot-too-much/

HANG TIME NEW JERSEY BUREAU – News flash: Kobe Bryant takes a lot of shots.

Through the first 13 days of the season, Bryant leads the league in both field goal attempts per game (23.1) and per minute (0.65), despite playing with a torn ligament in his right wrist that he numbs with an injection before every game, and despite having some pretty talented teammates.

ESPN’s Rick Reilly is clearly fascinated with the rate at which Bryant shoots…

He’s always been an unrepentant gunner, but he’s practically melting the barrel this season. He’s taken 71 more shots than his next shootingest teammate, Pau Gasol. He’s averaging almost 30 shots a game this month. Bryant believes in shot selection. He selects them all.

Unfortunately, he’s making fewer of them. He went 6-for-28 the other night. For the season, he’s hit only 41.7 percent. Entering Thursday, that tied him for 214th in the league.

And he doesn’t care.

Through Friday, Bryant leads the league with a usage rate (percentage of his team’s possessions that he uses when he’s on the floor) of 36.1 percent. And though Bryant is now 33 years old, his usage rate has climbed in each of the last four seasons. Last season, he led the league at 33.0 percent.

More if you click the link.

Proxy
01-07-2012, 05:33 PM
ohh I was referring to proxy's nappy headed ass

Sorry... I just thought your reasonings were stupid... like saying Kobe plays better defense and plays against better defense.... that's kind of pushing it when we all know MJ has a DPOY and didn't have the refs blowing the whistle if someone had their hand on him in the perimeter.

I don't need to type up a paragraph explaining that if I can post a picture showing how outmatched Kobe is.

For the record, I think he is top 10 if that makes you feel better.

DeadlyDynasty
01-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Sorry... I just thought your reasonings were stupid... like saying Kobe plays better defense and plays against better defense.... that's kind of pushing it when we all know MJ has a DPOY and didn't have the refs blowing the whistle if someone had their hand on him in the perimeter.

I don't need to type up a paragraph explaining that if I can post a picture showing how outmatched Kobe is.

For the record, I think he is top 10 if that makes you feel better.

You're being condescending to someone who repeatedly trolls the shit out of you.......I hope you know that.

cobbler
01-07-2012, 05:42 PM

Cobbler with the usual BS.

Was wrong and corrected above. You ignorance has no boundries. :lmao

The point is still valid. All you idiots who say he doesnt pass are full of shit. None more so than you.

Oh BTW... this will be the last post from me to acknowledge you. Move along Welcherboy.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 05:47 PM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/01/07/statscube-does-kobe-shoot-too-much/

More if you click the link.

Kobe is just earning his pay....he can shoot a million fucking times for all i care as long as I'm entertained :lol

ElNono
01-07-2012, 05:55 PM
The point is still valid. All you idiots who say he doesnt pass are full of shit. None more so than you.

:lol 6-28
:lol glorified chucker
:lol Ramon fucking Sessions more ast/game than Kobe last season
:lol dancing on a wheelchair

cobbler
01-07-2012, 06:44 PM
LOL 40K posts and no life. :lmao

Spur_Fanatic
01-07-2012, 06:47 PM
In fact, I'm more amazed by someone with 6k posts, in another team's forum.

DPG21920
01-07-2012, 06:54 PM
In fact, I'm more amazed by someone with 6k posts, in another team's forum.

:rollin

cobbler
01-07-2012, 07:17 PM
NBA forum aka Laker Central...you know, where you all talk about MY team 90% of the time. I don't blame you. There would be no NBA without us.

Been upstairs for a grad total of about 10 mins over 5 years.

LOL "the regulator" :)

Spur_Fanatic
01-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Ask the Ghost of Gashir to change the NBA Forum's name to whatever your liking, and then you'll be right.
Till then, laughing at a Spurs fan post count on a Spurs forum is laughable.

WeNeedLength
01-07-2012, 07:30 PM
NBA forum aka Laker Central...you know, where you all talk about MY team 90% of the time. I don't blame you. There would be no NBA without us.

Been upstairs for a grad total of about 10 mins over 5 years.

LOL "the regulator" :)

Link? I think we talk about the fucktards that support your precious Lakers rather than the actual team itself. The fact they are allowed to parade around this forum like 2 cent drag queen hookers is the reason they get talked about so much. That's the whole reason they are here; to be laughed at, not with.

Deuce Bigalow
01-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Those are bs stats, the only MVP Kobe won was after Gasol arrived. It was only then the Lakers started climbing on the standings, which allowed Kobe get the award. And he wasn't even all-defensive the year he run Phil out of town. That season he was all-nba third team.
What has MJ accomplished without Pippen?
Bird without HOFers
Kareem without magic/Oscar?
ect..

I doubt you or over the age of 15 since you don't understand basketball

Deuce Bigalow
01-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Point is he lied. Kobe leading in assists! :lol

And the only reason Kobe has assists, is because he sometimes is forced to pass the ball. Noticed his usage rate. The guy is a chucker, and the most selfish NBA player in the last 20 years.
u mad?

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

Spur_Fanatic
01-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Deuce is right in there! What has Kobe ever accomplished without Shaq?!? ... and Gasol... and Bynum, ofc...
We can't forget about PJax... well, Fisher also helped... And Horry...

Now, I don't understand why Deuce is comparing Kobe with MJ, Bird and Kareem, but it's ok.

ElNono
01-07-2012, 08:24 PM
LOL 40K posts and no life. :lmao

And two legs :lmao

Josepatches_
01-07-2012, 08:27 PM
To be fair we must compare Kobe with Pippen.

Pippen 6
Kobe 5

cobbler
01-07-2012, 08:49 PM
And two legs :lmao

Ding ding ding! Yet another post that says I'm a dumbshit who has no better comeback.

Gotta ask Nono.... how old are you? Seriously. God I hope you don't answer anything higher than teenage. That would just be sad. So how old?

ElNono
01-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Gotta ask Nono.... how old are you? Seriously. God I hope you don't answer anything higher than teenage. That would just be sad. So how old?

Gotta ask cobbler... how mad are you? Seriously. God I hope you don't answer anything higher than completely mad. That would just be sad. So how mad?

:lol age smack
:lol liar
:lol leading the league in assists
:lol mad
:lol walking tall

cobbler
01-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Gotta ask cobbler... how mad are you? Seriously. God I hope you don't answer anything higher than completely mad. That would just be sad. So how mad?

:lol age smack
:lol liar
:lol leading the league in assists
:lol mad
:lol walking tall

I have no problems answering unlike you. I am not even slighty mad, uspset, hurt or anything of the nature. I simply toss shit out and and laugh at your immaturity. I love when you have nothing and resort to the grade school taunts. And its sooo soooo very simple to get you to do so. :lol

ElNono
01-07-2012, 09:08 PM
:lol you're severely butthurt, and it's so easy to get you there

:cry I'm not butthurt, but I'm gonna throw some age smack :cry

Killakobe81
01-07-2012, 09:54 PM

Some fans on here prefer their star players shoot 45% and average 9 pts ... :lmao

Proxy
01-07-2012, 09:56 PM
You're being condescending to someone who repeatedly trolls the shit out of you.......I hope you know that.

You're condescending to someone who just trolled the shit out of you.... hope you know that.

Spur_Fanatic
01-07-2012, 09:58 PM
A large portion of Kobe points come from garbage time anyway. Lakers could be winning by 20, and you'd still see Kobe in chucking shots. It's who he is. What sucks for the Lakers is that those are shots someone else could take, even if miss. Plus, Kobe really needs the rest.

MR.SILVER&BLack
01-07-2012, 10:00 PM
but in the era of hand checking & the bad boy pistons. would love to see just once kobe drive to the basket against isiahs pistons and get clubbed by all 5 players.

ElNono
01-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Some fans on here prefer their star players shoot 45% and average 9 pts ... :lmao

Our star player is injured :cry :cry :cry

daslicer
01-07-2012, 11:33 PM

:lol If your going to crack on Tim atleast be accurate its 11 points. Its clear to knowledgeable spur fans Tim is no longer a franchise player but despite shooting shitty percentages this year atleast he isn't shot jacking his team out of games like your boy Kobe shooting 6-28. I think the lakers actually would be better off if Kobe wasn't a shot jacker on his putrid 43 percent shooting. There are many horrible FG attemtps that Kobe has taken that could have been thrown inside to Bynum or Gasol for the easy two. Fact is fact Kobe is glorified shot jacker and that he needs great bigmen to clean up the bricks he tosses.

Ace
01-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Nono is superior to Cobbler simply because he can walk, climb, run etc... Cobble r could barely wheel himself from danger...

ElNono
01-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Nono is superior to Cobbler simply because he can walk, climb, run etc... Cobble r could barely wheel himself from danger...

cobbler is also mad... he got called out for being a liar, and he's just raging, tbh

DeadlyDynasty
01-08-2012, 12:57 AM
You're condescending to someone who just trolled the shit out of you.... hope you know that.

:lolyou just don't get it, but judging by your post history it's not surprising. Let me help you out here...

You attempt to engage kool-aid man in discussion repeatedly, even though in his entire history on this forum all he's done is troll. You think you're getting a sick burn in when in fact all you're doing is keeping his thread at the top--which is his sole mission on here. You're playing right into his hands but your brain is too feeble to understand this.:lol. I don't mind posting in this thread b/c i'm part laker-fan and it's amusing to see idiots like you fall for his simple shit time and time again.

This doesn't make you a bad person, Proxy. It just makes you stupid. Very, very stupid.

I hope that helps, friend.

ElNono
01-08-2012, 12:58 AM
b/c i'm part laker-fan

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-08-2012, 12:59 AM
:lol

;)

ElNono
01-08-2012, 01:16 AM
;)

IMO, at the end of the season you should write an essay on how it felt to be a Heat fan for a season

mystargtr34
01-08-2012, 01:18 AM
Whats with the new team Deadly? i.e what bet did you lose?

Sean Cagney
01-08-2012, 01:22 AM

Slicer at his best! WHEN HE IS SHITTIN ON Kobe.