PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Ginobli's Hall of Fame Induction Cancelled

Dirty_Sanchez
06-17-2005, 11:49 AM
Manu can put off the acceptance speech. That's good because he needs time to work on something else.

His Game.

Sincerely,

Cheech Marin

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 11:50 AM
Keep 'em coming!

HULKAROCK
06-17-2005, 12:08 PM
Manu can put off the acceptance speech. That's good because he needs time to work on something else.

His Game.

Sincerely,

Cheech Marin

The sign of the night had to be "MANU-RE!"

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 12:10 PM

You know that's old, right? You guys need to catch up with the times. :)

HULKAROCK
06-17-2005, 12:19 PM
You know that's old, right? You guys need to catch up with the times. :)

Old but New to us! :rollin

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 12:20 PM

what u were hungry last nite and craving ur favorite food?? :lol

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Old but New to us! :rollin

It was really funny, right up until the time he kicked Team USA's collective ass in the Olympics....and then Detroit's in the first two games of this series.

Whatever entertains you, though. :)

N.Y. Johnny
06-17-2005, 12:23 PM
Dirty Sanchez at it again..the Arizona Sun fried his brain.

sa_butta
06-17-2005, 12:32 PM
Breaking News: Dirty_Sanchez still has not caught anything after two weeks of fishing.

whottt
06-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Just be sure to show up after game 5....the HOF ceremony will be rescheduled after that game.

You are a fool to doubt Manu.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:40 PM
You guys need to make sure you do not let Dirty Sanchez get into a cat and mouse game with you.

sa_butta
06-17-2005, 12:41 PM
You guys need to make sure you do not let Dirty Sanchez get into a cat and mouse game with you.I think we know.
Can anyone actually post all of his user names

HULKAROCK
06-17-2005, 12:47 PM
It was really funny, right up until the time he kicked Team USA's collective ass in the Olympics....and then Detroit's in the first two games of this series.

I truely am sorry to see your super star dismantled like an old bicycle.. The sign did amuse me along with the sorry look on his face like he just took a mouth full of manure.. Olympics? Thats done and forgotten. He has a new task at hand. What's Belkie gonna do now?

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 12:48 PM
I truely am sorry to see your super star dismantled like an old bicycle.. The sign did amuse me along with the sorry look on his face like he just took a mouth full of manure.. Olympics? Thats done and forgotten. He has a new task at hand. What's Belkie gonna do now?

u keep mentioning manure. you hungry again?? :lol

sa_butta
06-17-2005, 12:49 PM
What's Belkie gonna do now?All we are asking is to show up for the rest of the series. Gotta be more aggressive and that goes for the entire team not just Manu.

dn0
06-17-2005, 12:59 PM
I think is pretty obvious now that manu is key for the spurs success.
If he starts aggressive the wallaces are going to start fouling and without them detroit's defense will be much more vulnerable.

The Mask
06-17-2005, 01:26 PM

Belkie..lol. He and Cousin Larry are going to hit on some flifht attendents.

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 01:36 PM
Belkie..lol. He and Cousin Larry are going to hit on some flifht attendents.

Who is Belkie?

Jeeze, if you're going to insult someone...at least get it right.

It's BALKI

http://people.ucsc.edu/~dramadon/Balki.jpg

manu = balki
06-17-2005, 02:07 PM
stop being ridikalus. i still be in hall of fame. i score 50 points in basketball play. in 5 game, i dominate. pistons no stop me. i do dance of joy with larry when i win championship.

Wreck281Shop
06-17-2005, 02:21 PM

Good, maybe he will let you put that trophy in your trophy case becuz ya can't have ours. :fro