PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hell Yeah!

theMUHMEshow
06-17-2005, 11:50 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/TP.jpg

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN GAME 5!!

Spurs fans...Let me tell you why it REALLY SUCKS to be you right now.

RIP last night 4-16 shooting...and we won by 31

Duncan 16 and 16...and we won by 31 (he did shoot bad, but I would love to have Ben go for 16 and 16 at your place for just ONE game)

Spurs got 21 pts off your bench...and we won by 31

Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili shot JUST under 50%...and we won by 31

Detroit shot 22% from 3pt and only made 2 3's...and we won by 31

Detroit had 36 SA had 34 points in the paint...and we won by 31

RASHEED HAS WENT OFF AT LEAST ONE GAME IN EACH SERIES...AND HE HAS YET TO DO SO...

RIP couldnt be shooting any worse...

Tayshaun looks like HELL on offense and defense...

Duncan looks like he just found out his mother got assassinated...

Everyone on the Spurs looks scared to drive to the bucket now, except for Manu (who I think is a complete BAD ASS, I love his game) and even he is playing timid.

Its the best of 3, and we have the next game at home...

LAST...AND THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM...AND THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT FOR YOU SPURS FANS.........DETROIT IS 10-0 IN CLOSE OUT GAMES SINCE 2001.

Uh Ohhh somebody woke up the wrong GIANT!

...still love you spurs fans...hands down the classiest fans that we have played and been up against yet.

SA and Det hands DOWN best 2 in the league!

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Please ban this guy....

E20
06-17-2005, 11:52 AM
Batista sucks ass.
Hassan and Davari >> Batista and someonelse.

theMUHMEshow
06-17-2005, 11:53 AM
Please ban this guy....

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

The Truth hurts...The Truth hurts

Brandon361
and yet the series is tied ....

theMUHMEshow
Batista sucks ass.
Hassan and Davari >> Batista and someonelse.

where is hassan from?!?!!?!!?

THANK YOU!

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 11:54 AM
So I'm gathering you're expecting Big Ben to keep hitting those 18 footers and Hunter to exceed his averages X 10?

Dude, don't bogart...pass it on. :hat

WayDowntownBang
At least he has more than 2 posts. Gotta give him that :)

reddog 99
Detroit Still Sucks....

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 11:55 AM
Duncan looks like he just found out his mother got assassinated...

Nice talk about a guy whose mom died of breast cancer.

Way to go you piece of shit, trailer trash, "bitch mouthed off so I had to smack her" dumb fuck. Tell you what when you find out who your mom is, let us know.

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 11:56 AM
Yes, yes ur team played like possessed beasts last nite. You won by 31, but this is because Spurs gave up when u were leading by 17 in the 3d. So the 31 figure is misleading.

It's not over yet.

Spurs in 6.

E20
06-17-2005, 11:57 AM
You're telling me Hassan is from Detroit? If that's true I never knew that. I still like him the best out of everybody his acts are funny and I heard he was a pretty decent wrestler in college.

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 11:57 AM
Detroit Still Sucks....

Exhibit A: Spurs Troll
Exhibit B: Pistons Troll

It's good to see they congregate. Both teams have them.

sa_butta
06-17-2005, 11:59 AM

Way to go you piece of shit, trailer trash, "bitch mouthed off so I had to smack her" dumb fuck. Tell you what when you find out who your mom is, let us know.Thank you (took the words out of my mouth)
If your coming into this forum to talk trash do it the right way. Trash like you takes away from the real Piston fans out there that come here to talk some trash and basketball.

geerussell
06-17-2005, 12:01 PM
So I'm gathering you're expecting Big Ben to keep hitting those 18 footers and Hunter to exceed his averages X 10?

Dude, don't bogart...pass it on. :hat

Offense from Hunter and Ben was just a sideshow. Defense killed the spurs in games 3 and 4 and yes, I do expect it to keep up. Detroit minimized their turnovers and SA coughed it up like a hairball. The pistons contested everything in the paint. The spurs got outrebounded and took a lot fewer shots for the third straight game. Antonio McDyess had a nice statline for the third straight game.

The trends are clear and they don't look good for the spurs.

TNT21
06-17-2005, 12:01 PM
LAST...AND THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM...AND THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT FOR YOU SPURS FANS.........DETROIT IS 10-0 IN CLOSE OUT GAMES SINCE 2001.

Yeah, I understand this, but also, Detroit hasn't won in San Antonio since 1978 or something like that, so one of these "Stats" is gonn have to fall!!

theMUHMEshow
06-17-2005, 12:02 PM

Way to go you piece of shit, trailer trash, "bitch mouthed off so I had to smack her" dumb fuck. Tell you what when you find out who your mom is, let us know.

HOW ELSE DO YOU DESCRIBE HOW TIMMY LOOKED YESTERDAY? Like he was at prom?

And actually my Mom is a Substance Abuse Counselor, with her masters degree from the University of Michigan. I actually see her quite often, my parents are still together and we live in 3500 sq/ft house and own a 2001 44ft sea ray express (boat for you home land idiots)

So...if you are referring to me being a poor redneck that beats his women and doesnt know his parents...you are terribly incorrect...

HULKAROCK
06-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Yes, yes ur team played like possessed beasts last nite. You won by 31, but this is because Spurs gave up when u were leading by 17 in the 3d. So the 31 figure is misleading.

It's not over yet.

Spurs in 6.

I love these predictions. First it's spurs in 4. then it's Spurs in 5. Now it's Spurs in 6. You're going to run out of games, son. There can be no Spurs in 9 or 10.. I still won't make a prediction because I still have respect for the Spurs, even after last night's dismanteling, but I know who the momentum is with and how our boys perform late in a series..

theMUHMEshow
06-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Thank you (took the words out of my mouth)
If your coming into this forum to talk trash do it the right way. Trash like you takes away from the real Piston fans out there that come here to talk some trash and basketball.

btw...sorry didnt know anything about his mother...and i never ment that comment to be a classless slap in the face to you spurs fans.

basically tim looked like hell, like someone had taken his soul...my choice of describing it was poor. sorry

theMUHMEshow
06-17-2005, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I understand this, but also, Detroit hasn't won in San Antonio since 1978 or something like that, so one of these "Stats" is gonn have to fall!!

I was waiting for someone to talk about that...Good stat and I believe it has been since 95/96?

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 12:06 PM

And actually my Mom is a Substance Abuse Counselor, with her masters degree from the University of Michigan. I actually see her quite often, my parents are still together and we live in 3500 sq/ft house and own a 2001 44ft sea ray express (boat for you home land idiots)

So...if you are referring to me being a poor redneck that beats his women and doesnt know his parents...you are terribly incorrect...

So you still live with them. Cool! :baby

DDS4
06-17-2005, 12:08 PM
Both teams haven't accomplished anything yet. Just held serve.

The real series (best of 3) starts on Sunday.

theMUHMEshow
06-17-2005, 12:09 PM
So you still live with them. Cool! :baby

LMAO...you guys assume too much...ie that quote and you Spurs fans thinkin you are going to sweep us...

When Ignorant reigns life is lost...

*write that down

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 12:10 PM
btw...sorry didnt know anything about his mother...and i never ment that comment to be a classless slap in the face to you spurs fans.

basically tim looked like hell, like someone had taken his soul...my choice of describing it was poor. sorry

I give him credit for a flat out apology. Back to talking hoops.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:11 PM

I am referring to an asshole who lacks basic class and decency by comparing a subpar basketball performance to someones mother getting killed. Now if you are the asshole in question then this is meant for you.

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 12:12 PM
Exhibit A: Spurs Troll
Exhibit B: Pistons Troll

It's good to see they congregate. Both teams have them.
This is a Spurs forum, don't try to say who's a troll and who isn't.

All of those detroit fans coming after game 4 are trolls.

sa_butta
06-17-2005, 12:12 PM
I am referring to an asshole who lacks basic class and decency by comparing a subpar basketball performance to someones mother getting killed. Now if you are not the asshole in question then this is meant for you.Hey brotha he apologized let it go.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Fair enough...the apology was posted while I was posting.

Back to hoops.

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 12:14 PM
LMAO...you guys assume too much...ie that quote and you Spurs fans thinkin you are going to sweep us...

When Ignorant reigns life is lost...

*write that down

You said "we live" in your post, check it out. I wasn't assuming anything, that's what you said, Jr. :lol

And BTW, very FEW people ever said anything about a sweep...I believe you are the one that is assuming too much.

theMUHMEshow
06-17-2005, 12:15 PM
fine...

Fuck you guys, and fuck all you spurs fans that are so upset after I put an apology on the table...

You guys are so snakebit from the Pistons wrath, you are acting like I killed a president.

Have fun getting your asses kicked...I will be back to post my

DUNCAN AND MANU GONE FISHING POST

FUCK OFF!

BANNED IN INDY, MIAMI AND NOW SA!

Remember...mess with the bull, you get the horns

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 12:16 PM

It takes a lot more than you've got to get banned in this forum. :lol

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Dude...no one banned you.

I was in the middle of posting (and working) when you posted it. I caught that and acknowledged such.

Jelly
06-17-2005, 12:20 PM

I don't think anyone really gives a shit who your mother is.

Jdspur20
06-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Both teams haven't accomplished anything yet. Just held serve.

The real series (best of 3) starts on Sunday.

exactly, its technically 0-0. all the pistons have done is dig themselves out of a hole.

WayDowntownBang
LOL, we all type too fast.

Apologies everywhere. Clear your minds, and talk hoops.

samikeyp
exactly, its technically 0-0. all the pistons have done is dig themselves out of a hole.

True...I think its fair to say though, the Pistons have momentum on their side.

Jdspur20
06-17-2005, 12:22 PM
fine...

Fuck you guys, and fuck all you spurs fans that are so upset after I put an apology on the table...

You guys are so snakebit from the Pistons wrath, you are acting like I killed a president.

FUCK OFF!

hey don't insult all of us, i didn't say anything ugly to you. but, i do hope you return win or loose.

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 12:23 PM
fine...

FUCK OFF!

:lol :lol :lol
Are you younger than I am???

Why are you so proud of all of you're unproven bans, does anyone give a shit???

Just because you layed an apology doesn't mean shit...

Once a troll, ALWAYS A TROLL.

Jdspur20
06-17-2005, 12:23 PM
True...I think its fair to say though, the Pistons have momentum on their side.

true, but saying that, the spurs will bouce back and play well after 2 bad games.

sa_butta
06-17-2005, 12:24 PM
True...I think its fair to say though, the Pistons have momentum on their side.That is something the Spurs have to think about and be the aggressor at the start of the game. The last two games have started out like shit straight from the tip.

HULKAROCK
06-17-2005, 12:24 PM
I heard someting about Pop giving his "Figure it out for yourself" speach in the locker room at half time, when a player asked him what the gm plan is.
Any truth to this?

combs84
06-17-2005, 12:43 PM
Spurs Fan #1 "You are a troll!ll!!!"

Pistons Fan #1 "I am not a Troll"

Spurs Fan #2 "Yes you are your like the Pistons and just registered, therefore that makes you a troll. Fucking Fuck Fucker Fuck".

Pistons Fan #2 "Now you are trolling"

Spurs Fan# 2"Thats impossible, I am a Spurs fan I can say whatever I want, Pistons Suck."

Embarassed Pistons/Spurs Fan: "Guys shut up, nobody cares."

Pistons/Spurs Fan: "Sut up you troll."

You guys are acting like 4 year olds. This is the finals, yes its a Spurs board, but Pistons fans can still register and join up and talk about the series as well. No matter when they register, everybody deserves the benefit of the doubt. Having 150 Posts as a Pistons fan makes us no better then anybody who just registered. Having just registered makes nobody any less of a fan. Is it possible that it is true? Yes but A) Who cares? and B) It may not be true.

As for the Pistons fan, show some respect. Be excited but be humble. If not, don't give us all a bad name. I am so tired of going over all of this, there is more arguing then there s basketball talk. Before the series it was great because nobody knew what was going to happen we could all discuss it in a orderly fashion. Well, the series is 0-0. Everybody forget about the last 4 games and lets start breaking down the next 3 games. Nobody should be taunting anybody. The Pistons have the momentum, the Spurs have homecourt. Its about as even as can be.

Unless somebody is coming in here and calling your team members hoes and twats, they are not trolls, they are simply fans of another team. Just stop acting like little kids(both teams fans). We're all better then that.

Call me what you want though, I am sure its coming. I will be back on gameday, hopefully things have settled over by then. If not, oh well.

sa_butta
06-17-2005, 12:47 PM
Spurs Fan #1 "You are a troll!ll!!!"

Pistons Fan #1 "I am not a Troll"

Spurs Fan #2 "Yes you are your like the Pistons and just registered, therefore that makes you a troll. Fucking Fuck Fucker Fuck".

Pistons Fan #2 "Now you are trolling"

Spurs Fan# 2"Thats impossible, I am a Spurs fan I can say whatever I want, Pistons Suck."

Embarassed Pistons/Spurs Fan: "Guys shut up, nobody cares."

Pistons/Spurs Fan: "Sut up you troll."

You guys are acting like 4 year olds. This is the finals, yes its a Spurs board, but Pistons fans can still register and join up and talk about the series as well. No matter when they register, everybody deserves the benefit of the doubt. Having 150 Posts as a Pistons fan makes us no better then anybody who just registered. Having just registered makes nobody any less of a fan. Is it possible that it is true? Yes but A) Who cares? and B) It may not be true.

As for the Pistons fan, show some respect. Be excited but be humble. If not, don't give us all a bad name. I am so tired of going over all of this, there is more arguing then there s basketball talk. Before the series it was great because nobody knew what was going to happen we could all discuss it in a orderly fashion. Well, the series is 0-0. Everybody forget about the last 4 games and lets start breaking down the next 3 games. Nobody should be taunting anybody. The Pistons have the momentum, the Spurs have homecourt. Its about as even as can be.

Unless somebody is coming in here and calling your team members hoes and twats, they are not trolls, they are simply fans of another team. Just stop acting like little kids(both teams fans). We're all better then that.

Call me what you want though, I am sure its coming. I will be back on gameday, hopefully things have settled over by then. If not, oh well.No problem if you had 1 post and came to talk about the series but, there are alot of trolls that just reigistered and talking shit and have nothing interesting to say.

Dingle Barry
06-17-2005, 01:38 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/john_walters/01/03/rose.bowl/p1_mangum_ap.jpg

cheguevara
06-17-2005, 01:41 PM

mess w/the bull and your momma the cow will get jealous :lol

detbball4life
06-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Detroit Still Sucks....

why?

Ishta
06-17-2005, 02:03 PM

This is funny...Guess he doesn't realize how many lakes are in the area dumb fuck.....:angel

MadDog73
06-17-2005, 02:08 PM
...still love you spurs fans...hands down the classiest fans that we have played and been up against yet.

SA and Det hands DOWN best 2 in the league!

I don't know, I like this guy. He gives us props after he rips us! :lol

You know, in my darkest hour last night I was thinking:

"There are worse things than losing to the World Champion Pistons."

So, since the series is tied, now is as good a time as any to say:

No matter who wins, I'll be proud of my Spurs. Even if Detroit pulls the improbable and "sweeps" us, we lost to a great team coached by one of the greatest coaches.

Off topic, but for Aggie and other Pop Haters, here's my standings of the top 3 coaches:

1. Phil Jackson
2. Larry Brown and Gregg Popovich (TIE)

May the best team win!

violentkitten
06-17-2005, 02:10 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/Finalssiggy.jpg

now thats a face made for the internets...

kskonn
06-17-2005, 02:11 PM
I know you guys are talking about the close out game stat but we are not in a close out game situation yet. I agree that is an impressive stat. I also believe that although it is tied the spurs have their backs to the wall. they need to man up and play with some desperation.

More importantly the spurs need to stop turning the ball over, Detroit has done a great job of getting in the passing lanes and causing turnovers. But about 5-10 of the turnovers in each game where caused by poor individual play by spurs players.

I really think that game 5 will be the first knock em down fight it out game of the series. The type of game that everyone expected these two teams to be playing.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 02:11 PM
This is funny...Guess he doesn't realize how many lakes are in the area

Or that the Gulf of Mexico is two hours away.

Ishta
06-17-2005, 02:17 PM
Or that the Gulf of Mexico is two hours away.

:lol :lol :lol

DarkReign
06-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Regardless...

I am thinking of a number.

Does this "number" represent:

a) the average IQ of an internet poster?
b) the average age of an internet poster?
c) the combined total amount of brain cells left after years of pipe abuse?

The number is.....12

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Regardless...

I am thinking of a number.

Does this "number" represent:

a) the average IQ of an internet poster?
b) the average age of an internet poster?
c) the combined total amount of brain cells left after years of pipe abuse?

The number is.....12

I give up. Why don't you help me out a little bit....internet poster? :lol

violentkitten
06-20-2005, 12:38 AM
bump ditty buh-ump bump bump motherfucker. where you at?

violentkitten
06-20-2005, 12:40 AM
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN GAME 5!!

something that would cause you to run like a little punk bitch from this forum tonight.

:lol

Spurs Biggest Fan
06-20-2005, 12:51 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

The Truth hurts...The Truth hurts

How you feeling now? :smokin

Who's your Daddy??