PDA

View Full Version : Suns defeat Trail Blazers

rayjayjohnson
01-07-2012, 05:51 PM
PHOENIX, AZ - The collective asshole of the entire Trail Blazers squad was quivering today after an extreme buttfucking at the hands of the TSOB-led Phoenix Suns.

Fossilised Duke-alumi Grant Hill had 3 blocks as the Arizona team ran away with the game, holding the Blazers to just 55 points in the first 3 quarters.

"Man, we tore that asshole up," said newly-acquired scrub Shannon Brown "I haven't felt that good since I nailed that piece on Basketball Wives."

Even Steve Nash was upbeat, saying after the game "If they're best in the west, I should be Defensive Player of the Year. Real talk, they sucked balls."

In other news, Portland, OR police have launched a missing persons investigation into the whereabouts of one 'Tlong', known locally as a pathetic middle-aged Blazer fan. Acquaintances reported him missing after he failed to report to an Internet-based forum with a swag of posts about how much his team got buttfucked. Upon his return, police expect to charge him with spamming offences. Current thoughts on his whereabouts centre around a theory he blew out his knee in the bathroom and no one was around to find him.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2012, 05:54 PM
give it up dude you can't be me...go back to Africa fucking Nigerian

rayjayjohnson
01-07-2012, 05:56 PM
lol, you do realise what a joke you are, right?

ElNono
01-07-2012, 06:01 PM
ray pulling a tschlong, monkeys not amused :lol