BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 11:55 AM
The cry babies are out in force!

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 11:56 AM
I thought you said you weren't a troll.

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:00 PM
because i start one anti-Spurs thread that makes me a troll?? Puhlease.. It's a fact, look how many whinner posts there have been since last nights loss.
Just stating the obvious.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:01 PM
no, your trolling goes back to the WCF.

E20
06-17-2005, 12:01 PM
Spurs win next game and the game after that. Book it! :smokin

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:02 PM
Hey, i'm still here aren't I? I haven't left, how would that make me a troll?

weebo
06-17-2005, 12:06 PM
So, what happened to the Suns this year? oh wait....nevermind

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:09 PM
The better team won.. I knew going into the series the Spurs were the better team. Didn't see me crying and moaning like a lot of Spurs fans did ya? Nope. But then, the Suns/Spurs series was much much more competitive than the finals.

sa_butta
06-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey, i'm still here aren't I? I haven't left, how would that make me a troll?4 posts and your team is not even in the running:eyebrows

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Phoenix sucks.

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Phoenix sucks.

At least they competed in their games rather than rolling over. I haven't seen that much glaze (TD & Pops eyes) since a Krispy Kreme doughnut.

SAtown
06-17-2005, 12:14 PM
The better team won.. I knew going into the series the Spurs were the better team. Didn't see me crying and moaning like a lot of Spurs fans did ya? Nope.

The Spurs are a better team, with 2 games left at home (IF necessary). I'm new here so I don't know what you said or felt during the WCF, but I can tell you that everything feels a lot different during the FINALS. Of course, it's probably hard for PHX fans to remember what it feels like to be in the FINALS.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:14 PM

by what you post.

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 12:16 PM
I haven't seen so many trolls in one period of time as I do now.

The mods of this forum, can we please start banning these guys???

Those like WayDownTown can stay, but all these trolls coming after game 4, and the Phoenix trolls, are useless- no use in them, they bring nothing!

Perhaps this forum should have a register date, registering should not be allowed during play-offs!

mcshine
06-17-2005, 12:20 PM
All of yall need to quit whining and post something worth reading......like how the Spurs are gonna win the next game if Tim and Manu get their heads out of their asses.

N.Y. Johnny
06-17-2005, 12:26 PM

Those like WayDownTown can stay, but all these trolls coming after game 4, and the Phoenix trolls, are useless- no use in them, they bring nothing!

Perhaps this forum should have a register date, registering should not be allowed during play-offs!

I know of a place that functions like that and its not a fun place.

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:27 PM
http://www.siliconghost.com/images/glazed.jpg

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 12:30 PM
Hey, i'm still here aren't I?

Are you doubting yourself? you moron :lol

I haven't left, how would that make me a troll?

you're full of questions today huh? how about you go ask your momma if she enjoyed herself last nite?? :lol

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:30 PM

That would be Mavtalk.com
:lol :lol

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 12:31 PM
Bills, I know you've got a lot extra time on your hands...being that your Jr. High is out for the summer and your favorite basketball team has gone fishing, but please, go find something constructive to do.

Maybe TheWriter can hook you up with a link to the NSync fan forum. :)

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 12:32 PM
You were here during the PHX series, you guys lost, and then you disappeared for about 2 weeks.

You watch games 3 and 4, and now you're back.

TROLL=you.

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 12:32 PM
That would be Mavtalk.com
:lol :lol

I don't know about Mavstalk, but I know a certain other Spurs forum that is doing that. I guess they can't take the heat. :)

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:33 PM
Hey Bill....how are those draft plans coming?

MadDog73
06-17-2005, 12:37 PM
The better team won.. I knew going into the series the Spurs were the better team. Didn't see me crying and moaning like a lot of Spurs fans did ya? Nope. But then, the Suns/Spurs series was much much more competitive than the finals.

I can't believe I'm responding to this, but I can't stand blatant lies.

The Spurs OWNED the Suns. How can a 4-1 series (with the Spurs up 3-0) even compare to a tied Finals between the last two Championship teams?

BOTH the Spurs and Pistons are better than your sorry excuse flash-in-a-pan "team".

I guarantee, no matter what happens, you'll see the Spurs and Pistons in the playoffs next year. I'm not so sure about the Suns....

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:39 PM
Bills, I know you've got a lot extra time on your hands...being that your Jr. High is out for the summer and your favorite basketball team has gone fishing, but please, go find something constructive to do.

Maybe TheWriter can hook you up with a link to the NSync fan forum. :)

And why don't all of you who have contributed to this thread by telling me i'm a troll and whatnot, venture over to some of the many whinner threads and be supportive of your team rather than wasting time with this thread??

As i said previously, i'm just stating the obvious. How many "TPaker is the greatest", "Manu is MVP", "Manu is god", "Spus will roll the Pistons", and threads like that after going up 2-0?? Now it's almost 100% complete opposite. As a fan you should stick by your team win or lose. Hell, they still have home court advantage.

There are almost as many fickle fans on this board as Mavtalk. There are a few of you who will stick by the team and that's respectable, but you're out numbered by the people with wet diapers right now.

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 12:42 PM
Bill, you are pathetic...no need to even explain on it.

This thread should have been titled: "Spurs LOSE - Spurstalk flooded with Detroit trolls"

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:42 PM
You were here during the PHX series, you guys lost, and then you disappeared for about 2 weeks.

You watch games 3 and 4, and now you're back.

TROLL=you.

No, i was still here feel free to dig up my posts if ya'd like. Watch gm 1 and thought that was a snoozer.. Gm2 was better, but still a snoozer. In fact all of the games have been rather lame as the closest they've been is 15pts. Neither team has been competitive on the road thus far.

MOTARD = you

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:43 PM
I can guarantee there were no "TPaker is the greatest" or "Spus will roll the Pistons" threads. The other two...maybe. So what? How many Pro-Suns threads did we have to deal with on a Spurs board?

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2005, 12:44 PM
Bills, you haven't been here. Sorry.

You're still a troll.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:45 PM
He's been here....he changed his name by adding a "." to it.

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:48 PM
I can't believe I'm responding to this, but I can't stand blatant lies.

The Spurs OWNED the Suns. How can a 4-1 series (with the Spurs up 3-0) even compare to a tied Finals between the last two Championship teams?

BOTH the Spurs and Pistons are better than your sorry excuse flash-in-a-pan "team".

I guarantee, no matter what happens, you'll see the Spurs and Pistons in the playoffs next year. I'm not so sure about the Suns....

If a team goes 4-0 in a series, yet wins those games by 1pt each does that mean the opponent was "owned"?? Hardly. It means the teams were evenly match and the outcome was determined on the last shot.

Now, of all of the Spurs opponents so far in the PO's the Suns were the toughest. The average margin of victory for all 6 games was less than 7pts. Whereas every other series has been 12pts or more. That proves my point that the Suns/Spurs series was much more competitive.

I'd be more than happy to wager that the Suns will be back in the PO's next year.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 12:51 PM
If a team goes 4-0 in a series, yet wins those games by 1pt each does that mean the opponent was "owned"??

yes because the bottom line is who wins. There are no such things as moral victories.

GrandeDavid
06-17-2005, 12:52 PM

Because you are a completely and thoroughly insecure moron who only chimes in during those rare moments when the Spurs are playing poorly, hence the "troll" stigma.

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:54 PM
Hey Bill....how are those draft plans coming?

Every team gets to draft, what's the point? So if i'm understanding you right, the Spurs, because they're in the finals, haven't bothered to send anyone to the workout camps to scout players. WOW! I hope that's not what you're meaning.. You'd have to seriously question the Spurs organization then.

But that's probably not what you mean, right?

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:56 PM
Because you are a completely and thoroughly insecure moron who only chimes in during those rare moments when the Spurs are playing poorly, hence the "troll" stigma.

Because i don't "troll" 24/7 and post 24/7 that makes me a troll?? Maybe you should reconsider your definition of a troll.. Plenty of other stuff to do in the days than sit on Spurstalk 24/7...

And i chimmed in when they were doing good(beating the Suns) too.

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Because i don't "troll" 24/7 and post 24/7 that makes me a troll?? Maybe you should reconsider your definition of a troll.. Plenty of other stuff to do in the days than sit on Spurstalk 24/7...

And i chimmed in when they were doing good(beating the Suns) too.

ok then u a part time troll. and a full time moron :lol

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 12:59 PM
yes because the bottom line is who wins. There are no such things as moral victories.

I agree, but the whole perception of "owned" is a bit silly and juvenile dontcha think? If you all want to keep your delusions that the Spurs dominated the Suns go right ahead, but statistics don't lie.

BillsCarnage.
06-17-2005, 01:03 PM
ok then u a part time troll. and a full time moron :lol

You all are the ones who keep this thread going.. How about you stop posting here and be more constructive with figuring out what adjustments the Spurs need to make to get back in the series. Then this thread will fade away, motard.

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 01:06 PM
And why don't all of you who have contributed to this thread by telling me i'm a troll and whatnot, venture over to some of the many whinner threads and be supportive of your team rather than wasting time with this thread?

Sorry, man...nothing personal. I'm actually inclined to agree, as a matter of fact. But starting yet another thread about it when there are quite a few of them already was rather redundant and a waste of bandwidth. Not to mention, the number of whiners and jumpers is quite embarrassing, but I know every team has them.

I was just dying to get in a dig at TheWriter for the most part, who was recently busted frequenting an N'Sync website....and has a substantial amount of posts there, if you can imagine. :lol

cheguevara
06-17-2005, 01:06 PM
You all are the ones who keep this thread going.. How about you stop posting here and be more constructive with figuring out what adjustments the Spurs need to make to get back in the series. Then this thread will fade away, motard.

I hope you fade away w/this thread too :)

smeagol
06-17-2005, 01:08 PM

:nope

This place is perfectly fine as it is. As somebody said, no need to have another SR.