PDA

View Full Version : D. Howard

jason1301
01-08-2012, 01:51 AM
According to the article by wooj bellow, D. Howard most likely will end up with the Lakers or he ll be free agent this summer.

Howard has told Orlando management that he would sign extensions with three teams – the Dallas Mavericks, Lakers and New Jersey Nets – but the Nets and Mavericks aren’t in strong position to make deals for Howard.

Wooj is legit, if he ends up free agent this summer, what do you think is Spurs chance of getting him?

We have the best coach in the game and Timmy to mentor him and we 'll have the cap space to offer max contract. If we prove that we also have the team to compete by going deep into the playoffs, wouldn't that be enought?

Thoughts?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AlS9DzfL1uZ7UcKf6zao4ZvzPKB4?slug=aw-wojnarowski_dwight_howard_warriors_010512

DJ Mbenga
01-08-2012, 01:55 AM
i think you read it wrong. he doesnt he just says they are the strongest at the moment. but this will drag out to the deadline since the ownership wants him at the all star game. they also have a ridiculously easy schedule so far so maybe they think howard buys the fools gold.

Spur_Fanatic
01-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Lakers should stick with Bynum. The guy is blooming (finally...).

mavs>spurs
01-08-2012, 02:04 AM
lmao at the thought of a big name free agent ever coming to SA :lmao

jason1301
01-08-2012, 02:22 AM

even if we win it all?

mavs>spurs
01-08-2012, 02:23 AM
:lmao :lmao at the thought of the spurs winning it all

keep going this is funny

jason1301
01-08-2012, 02:26 AM
Not saying we will, but I don't see how you are so sure we wont. We have as good chance as anyone right now.

Vinnie_Johnson
01-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Lakers should stick with Bynum. The guy is blooming (finally...).

Playing great until his next DL stint.:toast

mavs>spurs
01-08-2012, 02:41 AM
We have as good chance as anyone right now.

:lmao Delivered par the course.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-08-2012, 03:22 AM

You're a huge faggot.... but i agree with you, no way EVER any big time free agent goes to SA. Wake up lil nikka

DAF86
01-08-2012, 03:34 AM
Looking strictly at BB reason I would go to San Antonio if I was Howard.

Best coach in the league, a system that suits Howard's game, good young talent around (Splitter, Green, Anderson, Neal, Blair, Leonard), no doubt as who the man of the team would be (lol Kobe).

lefty
01-08-2012, 03:40 AM
But SA is a shithole

The_Worlds_finest
01-08-2012, 06:38 AM
The Spurs will be in position to make a legit offer but its fucking LA vs San Bato. However yes I hope the spurs could land him I would shit bricks.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-08-2012, 08:43 AM
According to the article by wooj bellow, D. Howard most likely will end up with the Lakers or he ll be free agent this summer.

Wooj is legit, if he ends up free agent this summer, what do you think is Spurs chance of getting him?

We have the best coach in the game and Timmy to mentor him and we 'll have the cap space to offer max contract. If we prove that we also have the team to compete by going deep into the playoffs, wouldn't that be enought?

Thoughts?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AlS9DzfL1uZ7UcKf6zao4ZvzPKB4?slug=aw-wojnarowski_dwight_howard_warriors_010512
:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Not saying we will, but I don't see how you are so sure we wont. We have as good chance as anyone right now.
Because your city is a piece of shit :lmao

endrity
01-08-2012, 02:10 PM
But the Mavs plan isn't to trade for him, but to sign him when he is a free agent. And then the Lakers wouldn't have enough cap space to pull it off.

Mark in Austin
01-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Howard would never sign w/ San Antonio because he could never take a coach being honest with him about his game. Howard wants smoke blown up his ass, not to be told that there are no excuses for not averaging 30/15 against the inferior post talent he plays against every night.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Howard would never sign w/ San Antonio because he could never take a coach being honest with him about his game. Howard wants smoke blown up his ass, not to be told that there are no excuses for not averaging 30/15 against the inferior post talent he plays against every night.

Keep telling yourself that brah :lol

jason1301
01-09-2012, 03:23 AM
Because your city is a piece of shit :lmao

Huh! SAS my friend truly has fans from all over the world, "World Champions" LOL...

jason1301
01-09-2012, 03:29 AM
Looking strictly at BB reason I would go to San Antonio if I was Howard.

Best coach in the league, a system that suits Howard's game, good young talent around (Splitter, Green, Anderson, Neal, Blair, Leonard), no doubt as who the man of the team would be (lol Kobe).

SA will help DH to reach his full potential as a BB player, however other places make more sense financial-wise, but that's overrated imho.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 07:14 AM
A $100 million project in his 8th year.

I watched him last night in Sacramento. He's a loser. And he doesn't even care.

m>s
01-09-2012, 08:03 AM
NJ, LA and Dallas are the only teams DH would agree to sign an extension with, n!gga is still mulling over his options and for every team that's trailing him the priority now is to prevent him joining any of the other two