PDA

View Full Version : peyton to az cards?

ducks
01-08-2012, 04:17 PM
listending to cbs pregrame if colts let peyton go cards can get out of kolbe deal they could get peyton. WOW

Larry would make peyton look like something else

Kirk Nowitzki
01-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Peyton will not act indignant about being replaced by Andrew Luck until he is officially off the team and then most likely sign with the Houston Texans as a free agent. He would win that team a Super Bowl easily and get the added bonus of becoming the only QB to ever beat all 32 teams by staying in that division. Also believe he becomes first ever QB to win Super Bowl with multiple teams if he goes somewhere else and wins one.

Other possible destinations are Denver and San Fran who I can both easily see telling their QBs to sit on the bench while Manning is in town. Arizona not so much.

DeadlyDynasty
01-10-2012, 10:47 PM
I keep thinking Peyton will wind up a Redskin. I have absolutely nothing to base this on, but Snyder hasnt had a QB since he bought them and I think he'd do/trade/spend whatever it takes to get him.

Kirk Nowitzki
01-10-2012, 10:59 PM
I keep thinking Peyton will wind up a Redskin. I have absolutely nothing to base this on, but Snyder hasnt had a QB since he bought them and I think he'd do/trade/spend whatever it takes to get him.

Peyton will go somewhere he can win and I don't see Washington as one of those places. I'd even go so far as to say if the team isn't currently quarterbacked by Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Drew Brees or Eli Manning then anywhere is fair game. I don't think Peyton gives a flip about money at this point. He won't work for free, but dude can easily sign for less on a team he knows he can win a championship with, make a Sprint and/or MasterCard commercial and boom, problem solved.

monosylab1k
01-10-2012, 11:00 PM
lol JT
lol Colts becoming a shit franchise overnight

so are you gonna stick with the Colts or move to whatever team Peyton goes to?

JMarkJohns
01-10-2012, 11:03 PM
No thanks. I don't believe Manning is worth the risk. He costs too much, would likely require a nice compensation package back to Indy and hasn't played at all, let alone elite level, for at least one year.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 11:03 PM
lol JT
lol Colts becoming a shit franchise overnight

so are you gonna stick with the Colts or move to whatever team Peyton goes to?
:lmao

Kai
01-11-2012, 01:04 AM
Peyton and Eli in NY. Peyton and Brady in AFC East.

Bill_Brasky
01-11-2012, 03:17 AM
Jerrah will snag him for us and trade Romo for secondary help. :hat

Fabbs
01-12-2012, 07:09 AM
Also believe he becomes first ever QB to win Super Bowl with multiple teams if he goes somewhere else and wins one.
surfing produced
No quarterback has won the Super Bowl with different teams. The only starting quarterbacks to take two separate teams to the Super Bowl are Craig Morton and Kurt Warner. Morton led the 1970 Dallas Cowboys to the big game, but lost to the Baltimore Colts 16-13. He later led the 1977 Denver Broncos to the Super Bowl, but lost the game to the Dallas Cowboys 27-10. Warner took the Rams to Super Bowls XXXIV and XXXVI, winning one and losing one, and the Cardinals to Super Bowl XLIII, losing to the Steelers.

dirk4mvp
01-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Kirk Nowitzki would have to abide by the NFL forum rules and submit a fan transfer application to the moderator of this particular forum for review.

Blake
01-12-2012, 10:54 AM
If I'm the colts, I keep both manning and luck

Blake
01-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Larry would make peyton look like something else

Larry would be able to put up Wes Welker type numbers again