dirk4mvp
01-08-2012, 08:17 PM
lol raider fan having to watch that

IronMexican
01-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Yeah, it sucked.

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 08:26 PM
I don't know how to feel as a Raiders fan right now. The Stillers are the Raiders bitter historical rival who denied us at least 2 Super Bowls in the 70s, especially with that Immaculate Reception bullshit, while the Donks are the number one division rival. Never really had hate for them, though. But this Tebow shit is ridiculous and I want to see it fuckin' end.

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 08:28 PM
lol raider fan having to watch that

A lot are probably happy. Stillers are the antichrist for many, many Raider fans.

IronMexican
01-08-2012, 08:33 PM
:lmao ever rooting for the Broncos over anyone except the Chiefs. :lmao not really hating the Broncos

Fake ass fan.

IronMexican
01-08-2012, 08:33 PM
:lmao ever rooting for the Broncos over anyone except the Chiefs. :lmao not really hating the Broncos

Fake ass fan.

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 08:34 PM

Fake ass fan.

Are you referring to me, bean3r?

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2012, 08:37 PM
:lol Carson Palmer trade..

Carson Palmer is a good competitor, though, and that was a good effort by the Raiders front office, in an attempt to field a better team..

RIP Al Davis, you will be missed..

Magua
01-08-2012, 08:38 PM
IM, if you know any old school raider fans then you would understand the deep-seTed hatred of the Steelers. They denied them 2-3 rings in the 70's and every other day they get to hear about the Immaculate Reception. Hating the Donks has only picked up serious steam since the Shanahan fiasco...before that they still hated each other but pitt was public enemy #1

IronMexican
01-08-2012, 08:39 PM
God damn right.

This shit is not bitter sweet, or anything close to that. It's the fucking Broncos. I felt like throwing up watching Mr Ed, AKA John Elway pumping his fists after that TD.

It's not so much Tebow that's insufferable to me as it is that it's the fucking Broncos. I need some more beer.

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 08:56 PM
God damn right.

This shit is not bitter sweet, or anything close to that. It's the fucking Broncos. I felt like throwing up watching Mr Ed, AKA John Elway pumping his fists after that TD.

It's not so much Tebow that's insufferable to me as it is that it's the fucking Broncos. I need some more beer.

Lol hating the Broncos over the Steelers. The Raiders have met the Donks a total of 2 fuckin' times in the playoffs. Sure, they're a division rival, but the two teams never had a back-and-forth in the playoffs that define the truly epic rivalries. It's like a Lakers fan hating the Suns over the Celtics.

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Anyhow, Mex. Ask your veterano tios about the Steelers. They'll tell how about the hate. That is, unless they were still in Mexico at the time, trying to figure out how to get their asses across the border.

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 09:03 PM
:lol Carson Palmer trade..

Carson Palmer is a good competitor, though, and that was a good effort by the Raiders front office, in an attempt to field a better team..

RIP Al Davis, you will be missed..

Good trade still. Not Palmer's fault the defense blows.

IronMexican
01-08-2012, 09:05 PM
:lol Not a good trade.

Stuck with this shitty D and no first rounder. I hope Hue and Bresnahan die in a fire.

monosylab1k
01-08-2012, 09:05 PM
LMAO a Lakers fan questioning anyone else's fanhood.

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 09:08 PM
:lol Not a good trade.

Stuck with this shitty D and no first rounder. I hope Hue and Bresnahan die in a fire.

A first rounder the Raiders fuck up (or one that fails to develop) while still being stuck with Jason Campbell. He's only 32. Still plenty of burn left on that arm.

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 09:10 PM
LMAO a Lakers fan questioning anyone else's fanhood.

My guess is Mex knows a few obnoxious Denver fans. Ain't no old school/historically knowledgeable Raiders fans are not gonna be upset at the Steelers losing today.

IronMexican
01-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Fail to develop? They are 2/3 in their last 3 first rounders.

It's obvious McClain isn't that good and doesn't have natural instinct, or watches much film like was reported, and is slow as shit or just jogs out there. Brandon Myers twitter said it best.

Palmer will be 33 before next season is over. I don't get how anyone can say it was a good trade. The Raiders need to really hit on the few draft picks they have to have a chance at being good past 2012.

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 09:20 PM
^^^

*not going to be upset.

dirk4mvp
01-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Maybe Tebow wouldn't be such a faggot if every sec fan I knew wasn't on his scrotum.

DeadlyDynasty
01-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Could this be the first time in 10 years that the afc wont be won by the steelers, colts, or pats?

Not likely, but we'll see...

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Fail to develop? They are 2/3 in their last 3 first rounders.

It's obvious McClain isn't that good and doesn't have natural instinct, or watches much film like was reported, and is slow as shit or just jogs out there. Brandon Myers twitter said it best.

Palmer will be 33 before next season is over. I don't get how anyone can say it was a good trade. The Raiders need to really hit on the few draft picks they have to have a chance at being good past 2012.

33 isn't relatively old for a quarterback. Raiders biggest weakness at a single position was at quarterback, and they addressed it. No use in having all that speed without an arm to take advantage of it. Palmer won games this season that Campbell wouldn't have. No surprise that Bey, one of those drafts pick the Raiders were "successful" with, put his best numbers with Palmer under center.

Mugen
01-08-2012, 09:33 PM
LOL steelers. nothing better than seeing that fat rapist get sacked over and over again.

i get the division rival thing but the chargers have been way more annoying than the donks in that regard the last decade anyways.

IronMexican
01-08-2012, 09:35 PM
If they don't lose Campbell, no way they lose to KC or Denver

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Yeah, cause Campbell would've been enough to offset that 28-0 beatdown.

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Broncos, Raiders and Chiefs fans should all hate the Chargers more than any other team in the division, IMO..

IronMexican
01-08-2012, 09:44 PM
They threw 6 interceptions. Are you fucking serious? And Palmer throws a terrible ball on the second last play of the 3rd. What happens the very next play? A run to tie it before the 4th.

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Broncos, Raiders and Chiefs fans should all hate the Chargers more than any other team in the division, IMO..

:tu

IronMexican
01-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Chiefs
Broncos
Chargers

My hate order. Chargers have the lamest fans, so I really don't hate them.

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Chargers have had the douchiest collection of players in the division, during this era IMO..

Tomlinson leading the charge, tbh..

It's difficult not to hate them..

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Tbh the people in/from SoCal who know nothing about football root for the Chargers. Every Chargers fan I know in Tucson is an imbecile when it comes to football opinions.

midnightpulp
01-08-2012, 09:50 PM
They threw 6 interceptions. Are you fucking serious? And Palmer throws a terrible ball on the second last play of the 3rd. What happens the very next play? A run to tie it before the 4th.

Campbell's conservative mentally probably wins that Denver game, although I have doubts that a Campbell led offense jumps out to that kind of lead against Denver in the first place, but Campbell does not change the outcome against KC.

Mugen
01-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Chiefs
Broncos
Chargers

My hate order. Chargers have the lamest fans, so I really don't hate them.

That's exactly why i hate the chargers the most. not that many chiefs/donks fan in SoCal unless they are virtual locks to be champs, in which case lakerfan can bandwagon.