PDA

View Full Version : Luther Head to the Toros?

ChumpDumper
01-08-2012, 09:39 PM
At the time of this posting he's listed on the roster.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/austin/roster/

Kind of stupid to join right before the showcase.

ElNono
01-08-2012, 09:41 PM
http://www.emptythebench.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/lutherhead2.jpg

ChumpDumper
01-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Luther Head sucks. The only thing he can do is shoot wide open spot up 3 pointers. He's like a 6-3 shooting guard version of Matt Bonner.He's a better NBA player than any Greek dude in history.

angelbelow
01-08-2012, 10:04 PM
He's a better NBA player than any Greek dude in history.

That goes without saying.

Oh wait.. you're dealing with killbill here... carry on.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2012, 10:05 PM
That goes without saying.

Oh wait.. you're dealing with killbill here... carry on.Bears repeating.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Wrong.

Rasho Slovenian
Jaric Serbian
Peja Serbian

All better NBA players than head. Probably also Tsakalidis. Georgian

spectator
01-08-2012, 10:10 PM
good for him - he'll make a great poker buddy to cory joseph.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Koufos will be better also. American

ChumpDumper
01-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Jaric = Greek citizen

Peja = Greek citizen

Rasho = Greek citizen

Koufos = Greek citizen

Tsakalidis = Greek citizen

All of them Greek citizens before they ever set foot on an NBA court. Jaric, Peja, Rasho, and Tsakalidis all played in Greek League before they played in the NBA.

All of them speak and write Greek language.

Peja and Tsakalidis still to this day make their permanent residence in Greece.All fake Greeks you are using to mitigate your poor country's shameful history of failure in the best league that ever existed or will ever exist: the NBA.

You're embarrassing yourself and your fake nation even further.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2012, 10:22 PM
If they are not Greek, then Manu and Scola are not Argentine and Parker is not French.

And Boozer and Wilkins are not American.

Etc.You're making it worse by proving you know nothing about citizenship or what it means to be a true American.

If you're here, you should be deported.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2012, 10:34 PM
If those players are not Greeks, then Wilkins and Boozer are not Americans.Repeating this stupid phrase won't make it true.

Under Greek law, they are all Greek citizens just exactly the same, EXACTLY, under the same EXACT laws that make Boozer and Wilkins Americans.There's no way they are the EXACT laws. Greek laws are all about endorsing pedophilia and bestiality and wasting German money while not working.

If they are not Greeks, as you falsely claim, then Boozer and Wilkins are not Americans.They are not Greeks. Boozer and Wilkins are true red-blooded Americans and you should be barred from this great country for even thinking about saying otherwise.

jag
01-08-2012, 10:51 PM
There's no way they are the EXACT laws. Greek laws are all about endorsing pedophilia and bestiality and wasting German money while not working.

:lmao

Biggems
01-09-2012, 12:14 AM
He's a better NBA player than any Greek dude in history.

I disagree.......Rony Seikaly was a great player and he is Greek.....but he is only good player to come from that sesspool of toga wearing faggots.

Biggems
01-09-2012, 12:15 AM
If they are not Greek, then Manu and Scola are not Argentine and Parker is not French.

And Boozer and Wilkins are not American.

Etc.

Actually, Parker is Belgian, if I am not mistaken

ChumpDumper
01-09-2012, 03:07 AM
I disagree.......Rony Seikaly was a great player and he is Greek.....but he is only good player to come from that sesspool of toga wearing faggots.Lebanese tbh.

Darkwaters
01-09-2012, 04:05 AM
All fake Greeks you are using to mitigate your poor country's shameful history of failure in the best league that ever existed or will ever exist: the NBA.

You're embarrassing yourself and your fake nation even further.

Didn't you know that Nesterovic is a traditional Greek name?

Darkwaters
01-09-2012, 04:07 AM
There's no way they are the EXACT laws. Greek laws are all about endorsing pedophilia and bestiality and wasting German money while not working.

Classic. :toast

tp2021
01-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Not to derail this already stale thread or anything, but he's no longer listed on the roster.

Trainwreck2100
01-10-2012, 06:34 AM
he never said parker was french you brought him up

tp2021
01-10-2012, 08:55 AM
...And its back on course

timvp
01-10-2012, 10:39 AM
The Spurs liked Luther Head in the draft and then almost signed him back in 2009 when Pop mysteriously gave up on rookie George Hill.

Personally, I've never liked him. He's not really a point guard and he's too short to be a shooting guard. However, when Ginobili is healthy, he could make for serviceable guard depth on the roster because he's a decent fit next to Ginobili. Head could bring the ball up the court and shoot open threes while Ginobili does all the playmaking. In that sense, he could be an okay option for a 15th man who would only be activated if TJ Ford gets injured.

That said, he's already 29 so I'm not sure what he'd do on the Toros other than maybe offer Cory Joseph some tips on how to not be the worst player in all of D-League.

Edit: Link to 2009 story on Spurs' interest in getting Head http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/netsblog/item_u88TdiE6AoVqM4I2c5rwBK;jsessionid=0299474E811 86258C6A62F55079E3F70

cantthinkofanything
01-10-2012, 10:53 AM
So the Toros are going to receive Head?

silverblk mystix
01-10-2012, 11:42 AM
So the Toros are going to receive Head?

...while playing in one of the gayest U.S. cities...

cantthinkofanything
01-10-2012, 11:44 AM
...while playing in one of the gayest U.S. cities...

Where did they get him from? Who gave the Toros Head?

ChumpDumper
01-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Seikaly was raised in Greece. He was trained for years in Greek basketball school. He speaks and writes Greek.

He is as much Greek as Boozer and Wilkins are American.

And certainly these Team "USA" players......

Boozer
Wilkins
Ewing
Olajuwon
Duncan
SeikalyHe went to the American Community School in Athens so he could escape the pedophile teachers of Greece and gain purchase on the fertile soil of the paradise known as Syracuse, New York.

Greece didn't even grant him citizenship because the Lebanese are known for their support of animal rights in general and anti-goat rape policies in particular.

Seikaly won an gold medal in the 1986 Worlds on the team representing the United States of America.

His current DJ schedule includes several dates in the United States of America. None whatsoever in Greece. Greece can't afford him.

ChumpDumper
01-10-2012, 12:40 PM
As for Head, we'll see if he shows up on any of the rosters during the showcase, as he is said to have signed a D-League contract.

The Toros play today at 2:45 CST on NBAtv.

cantthinkofanything
01-10-2012, 12:45 PM
As for Head, we'll see if he shows up on any of the rosters during the showcase, as he is said to have signed a D-League contract.

The Toros play today at 2:45 CST on NBAtv.

Well, lets hope he plays within himself. I'd hate for them to get sloppy Head.

ChumpDumper
01-10-2012, 12:48 PM
...while playing in one of the gayest U.S. cities...Reno?

wildbill2u
01-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Not to derail this already stale thread or anything, but he's no longer listed on the roster.

Could that be a team or league record for his resume?

jjktkk
01-10-2012, 03:29 PM

If thats the case, the question now, is who would want Head?

ChumpDumper
01-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Could that be a team or league record for his resume?These things happen on the site fairly regularly.
we'll find out in a few minutes if it was a fluke.

Darkwaters
01-10-2012, 03:39 PM
If thats the case, the question now, is who would want Head?

I'll say this, if I'm a GM in San Antonio and somebody wants to do me a favor and give me Head I don't see how you turn it down.

Darkwaters
01-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Maybe we should just call the guy Luther from now on?

jjktkk
01-10-2012, 03:41 PM
I'll say this, if I'm a GM in San Antonio and somebody wants to do me a favor and give me Head I don't see how you turn it down.

:lol

ElNono
01-10-2012, 04:36 PM
story on Spurs' interest in getting Head

That's just wrong for a classy organization like the Spurs :cry

timvp
01-10-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm not watching but Head isn't in the boxscore.

Unfortunately, it looks like Cory Joseph is invisible again.

ChumpDumper
01-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Seikaly is Greek raised and basketball trained.

And nothing you say can change this fact.He was born in Lebanon and is not and never has been a Greek citizen. He went to an American school in Greece because he knew he had to get out of that broke ass country as soon as possible.

And nothing you say can change these facts.

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 04:46 AM
Then Parker isn't French.Sure he is.

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 04:53 AM
No he isn't. Not if those players are not Greek.

Parker's father is American and he was born in Belgium. He also speaks English. Therefore, he is not French, using your own criteria and standard of nationality for Greek players.Nope. He's French and Seikaly isn't Greek.

It's as simple as that.

And you have done nothing to refute it.

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 04:58 AM
Parker isn't French if Seikaly isn't Greek. FACT.False.

Irving, Wilkins, Boozer, Ewing are not Americans if Seikaly isn't Greek.

FACTFalse.

BTW, Seikaly told the media he was Greek when he played with the Heat. Which proves what an epic moron you really are.Link.

Texas_Ranger
01-12-2012, 05:10 AM
Wrong.

Rasho
Jaric
Peja

All better NBA players than Head. Probably also Tsakalidis.

Koufos will be better also.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!! :lmao :lol :lol :lol :rollin

Hemotivo
01-12-2012, 06:05 AM
:lol

ChuckD
01-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Fake Greeks. All you've proven is that Greeks are lazy sexual perverts that can't play basketball, so you have to import players from other countries who can.

manufan10
01-13-2012, 06:47 PM
The Austin Toros announced today that they have acquired 6-3 guard Luther Head. Head is a six year NBA vet most recently with Sacramento.

https://twitter.com/#!/austintoros/status/157970938137284608

ChumpDumper
01-13-2012, 06:56 PM
Totally weird timing. Guess he'll be playing tonight in Bakersfield.

timvp
01-13-2012, 07:33 PM
There's no such thing as bad ... eh, nevermind.

Seriously though, Head probably moves to the front of the line of candidates the Spurs can turn to if Neal and Joseph fail at backup PG.

Darkwaters
01-13-2012, 07:38 PM
There's no such thing as bad ... eh, nevermind.

Seriously though, Head probably moves to the front of the line of candidates the Spurs can turn to if Neal and Joseph fail at backup PG.

Oh yippee

ChumpDumper
01-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Head probably moves to the front of the line of candidates the Spurs can turn to if Neal and Joseph fail at backup PG.Maybe. The Toros waived another shooting guard to make room for him. We'll have to see how much point he plays.

Blake
01-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Seikaly was born in Beirut, Lebanon. At the age of 9, Rony moved from Beirut where he'd been attending elementary school at the Athenee de Beirut to Greece, where he spent the rest of his youth. He attended and graduated from the American Community School, also known as ACS Athens. Prior to playing basketball, he was a soccer player and accomplished track athlete. He was unable to attain Greek citizenship due to bureaucratic problems, but he later became a naturalized American citizen after attending college in the U.S. and playing in the NBA.[1][2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rony_Seikaly#cite_note-0

ivanfromwestwood
01-14-2012, 01:50 AM
He is a decent player as a third string SG, or as a 11-12 man. But all he can do is shoot wide open spot up 3 pointers. He is the 6-3 SG version of Bonner.

Of course, knowing Popovich, he will probably be starting at SG for the Spurs soon.......i agree :toast

ChumpDumper
01-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Dude still hasn't shown up at a game or on the roster again. Maybe he's talking to another team. D-League buyouts are pretty low.

The Toros are still rolling even though they are currently down to eight players. Eric Dawson signed with Davis Bertans' old team. Hope he gets paid.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2012, 06:19 PM
The twitterverse says he trying to get a job in Italy.