PDA

View Full Version : so sons LSU ...

BRHornet45
01-08-2012, 10:20 PM
has beaten the Rose Bowl champs, the Orange Bowl champs, and the Cotton Bowl champs. Not to mention beating Bama in Tuscaloosa, Oregon in Dallas, and Georgia in Atlanta. one more to go and this team will be the greatest college football team of all time.

Blake
01-08-2012, 10:29 PM
this was a mediocre year for college football.

BRHornet45
01-08-2012, 10:30 PM
son its not the SEC's fault that they play on a completely different level than 95% of other teams in the country.

Blake
01-09-2012, 12:01 AM
son its not the SEC's fault that they play on a completely different level than 95% of other teams in the country.

Lsu and bama played on a different level than the rest of the Sec.

It was a weak year for college football.

This year's winner won't even be in the top ten of all time, imo.

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 12:26 AM
lol ignorance is bliss

LSU may not be the greatest of all time if they win tomorrow, but they will definitely be in the top 3

scottspurs
01-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Top Defense maybe. Definitely not top team.

BUMP
01-09-2012, 09:20 AM
has beaten the Rose Bowl champs, the Orange Bowl champs, and the Cotton Bowl champs. Not to mention beating Bama in Tuscaloosa, Oregon in Dallas, and Georgia in Atlanta. one more to go and this team will be the greatest college football team of all time.

son that might be true but it will be negated by the fact that LSU will be forgotten in about a month or two because they are such a boring team.

Like I said, congrats if they do win but only LSU fans will care and remember this team

Blake
01-09-2012, 09:31 AM
LSU may not be the greatest of all time if they win tomorrow, but they will definitely be in the top 3

nebraska alone may historically have three better teams than this year's Lsu team.

Homerism is obviously blissful

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:39 PM
I'm as nervous as a queer at a weiner roast over tonite's game.

lebomb
01-09-2012, 03:03 PM
nebraska alone may historically have three better teams than this year's Lsu team.

Xgabillion

Best team I ever saw was the Tommy Frazier led team 1985. They whooped everyone including a #2 Florida team by 40pts. :wakeup

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 03:04 PM
2001 Miami Hurricoons would deuce all over LSU:lmao

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 03:09 PM
son that might be true but it will be negated by the fact that LSU will be forgotten in about a month or two because they are such a boring team.

Like I said, congrats if they do win but only LSU fans will care and remember this team

boring? LMAO

son LSU is one of the most exciting teams ever to watch. they have kicked the shit out of everyone this season with highlight reels galore. hell even our punter has been stuntin' on people. lol at you taking ONE game (the Bama game) which was a defensive war and acting as if that is how all their games go.

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 03:10 PM

lol Texas Tech ... obvious SEC hater so your opinion means shit

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Xgabillion

Best team I ever saw was the Tommy Frazier led team 1985. They whooped everyone including a #2 Florida team by 40pts. :wakeup

lol UTSA ... obvious SEC hater so your opinion means shit

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 03:11 PM
2001 Miami Hurricoons would deuce all over LSU:lmao

lol Miami ... obvious SEC hater so your opinion means shit

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 03:13 PM
^Let's see how many 2011-12 LSU Tigers play on Sundays compared to those Hurricoons teams:lol

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 03:19 PM
^Let's see how many 2011-12 LSU Tigers play on Sundays compared to those Hurricoons teams:lol

son have you not noticed how many players LSU has sent to the NFL over the last 10 years? I don't know the exact number, but LSU over the last 5 years or so has sent the most defensive players to the NFL than anyone else.

lol at you having to go back to the 90's

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 03:26 PM
lol thinking 2001 is from the 90's. Remember the U touchdown streak that was snapped in Week 12 this year after a 10-year run? Well, they've already started another streak since then...:lol

The U continues to put out great players despite their bad college teams.

Who was Drew Brees' favorite target this year, BR? Where did he come from? :lol

Who is NO's starting ILB?:lol

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 03:28 PM
lol at trying to compare the 2001 Hurricanes who never even played a top 10 ranked team until the national title game, to 2011 LSU

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Can you imagine Jordan Jefferson trying to throw against the likes of Ed Reed and Sean Taylor?:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 03:31 PM

Who is NO's starting ILB?:lol

I never got answers to these questions, son:lol

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 03:31 PM
son LSU and Miami both currently have about 42-45 players in the NFL right now, but LSU has put more in over the last 5 years.

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 03:33 PM
lol at you trying to rep the players who are in the NFL from Miami, yet ignoring the fact that LSU has just as many AND MORE in recent years.

BUMP
01-09-2012, 03:34 PM
:lol LSU possibly winning a championship but nobody caring enough to watch

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 03:45 PM
lol at you trying to rep the players who are in the NFL from Miami, yet ignoring the fact that LSU has just as many AND MORE in recent years.

Miami has 45 players in NFL, LSU 41. Give me your top LSU alums who are currently playing in NFL...here's a short list of Miami players in NFL:

Andre Johnson*
Frank Gore*
Ed Reed*
Ray Lewis*
Jimmy Graham*
Greg Olsen
Reggie Wayne
Santana Moss
Kellen Winslow
Vince Wilfork*
Willis McGahee*
Eric Winston*
Sam Shields*
Antrel Rolle*
Jonathan Vilma*
Bryant McKinnie*
Devin Hester
D.J. Williams*
Orlando Franklin*
Jon Beason

*- REPRESENTS A PLAYER WHOSE TEAM IS STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS. MOST, IF NOT ALL THESE PLAYERS ARE STARTERS.

All 8 remaining teams have Hurricanes starting for them. :lol

SWAG

BUMP
01-09-2012, 03:49 PM
tbh Miami actually puts in quality NFL players not just nigfreaks who turn out to be busts right away. other than Patrick Peterson, Mike Flynn, and guys who were drafted by Dallas, there aren't any LSU alumni that immediately come to mind

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 03:53 PM
tbh Miami actually puts in quality NFL players not just nigfreaks who turn out to be busts right away. other than Patrick Peterson, Mike Flynn, and guys who were drafted by Dallas, there aren't any LSU alumni that immediately come to mind

I'm struggling to come up with a list of players too, but I know they have some.

tbh if you wanna knock Miami for anything, it's be their lack of QB talent since the 80s. Kelly, Kosar, and maybe even Testaverde were all good NFL QBS. Since then it's been complete dogshit.

Blake
01-09-2012, 04:40 PM

Rofl only a fatal attraction style homer would think this current LSU team could play with the best of them.

Even Tebow would take a holy shit on the tigers.

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 04:50 PM
tbh, Texas Tech has 2 starters still playing (Welker, Trabtree)...while LSU only has Corey Webster starting...ruh-roh

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Son I'm on my phone right now so I'm not going to sit here and list all 40 some odd LSU players in the NFL, but feel free to look it up yourself. LOL are you seriously trying to brag about Miami having 4 more players in the NFL than LSU? lmao.

I guess to you it is more important to have 4 more players in the NFL than LSU over having team success. Should I remind you of that vicious 40 something point beat down LSU put on Miami the last time they met? Miami hasn't been relevant program in 10 years, but hey they have 4 more hood rats in the NFL! Lol ... oh and I guarantee you they also PWN all other schools with the amount of players in prison as well.

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 04:54 PM
tbh, Texas Tech has 2 starters still playing (Welker, Trabtree)...while LSU only has Corey Webster starting...ruh-roh

LMAO ... son your ignorance is comical. Only Webster starting? Lolzzz

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 04:56 PM
LMAO ... son your ignorance is comical. Only Webster starting? Lolzzz

Who else from LSU is still starting from the 8 teams left?

Henderson and Ridley aren't starters.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2012, 04:57 PM
What other LSU players are starting on a playoff team? Did the Packers pick up Jamarcus Russell because of their offensive line injuries?

DUNCANownsKOBE
Who else from LSU is still starting from the 8 teams left?

Henderson and Ridley aren't starters.
neither is Flynn before he mentions him

DeadlyDynasty
Son I'm on my phone right now so I'm not going to sit here and list all 40 some odd LSU players in the NFL, but feel free to look it up yourself. LOL are you seriously trying to brag about Miami having 4 more players in the NFL than LSU? lmao.

I guess to you it is more important to have 4 more players in the NFL than LSU over having team success. Should I remind you of that vicious 40 something point beat down LSU put on Miami the last time they met? Miami hasn't been relevant program in 10 years, but hey they have 4 more hood rats in the NFL! Lol ... oh and I guarantee you they also PWN all other schools with the amount of players in prison as well.

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss2/wwm/year%20end%20shit/SappPlaymakerUmad.gif

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 05:01 PM
neither is Flynn before he mentions him

b-b-but Matt Flynn threw for 500 yds and 6tds, proving he's as good as a starter and that Aaron Rodgers is a system QB:cry

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 05:07 PM
What was the score the last time LSU played Miami? Funny how you ignore that...

Oh and I didn't see it was playoff teams only. Regardless who gives a shit. LSU has put just as many players in the NFL as Miami and more in recent years. Are you trying to say that its a players fault for landing on one of the other 20 some odd NFL teams?

Wow I never realized just how lucky I am to be an LSU fan until right now. While we are steady cruising, putting players into the NFL at record numbers, winning multiple conference championships and national championships ... fans from Miami can only brag about having 4 more players in the NFL while their football program has been a complete and utter joke for the last 10 years.

Btw ... what was the score of that last LSU-Miami game again?

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 05:11 PM
b-b-but Matt Flynn threw for 500 yds and 6tds, proving he's as good as a starter and that Aaron Rodgers is a system QB:cry

But...but...but ... if Matt Flynn had gone to Miami then you would have made a thread for him and put him in your sig, but since he went to LSU you simply ignore his accomplishment.

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Son not only does Miami have more players in the NFL, they also have a shit-ton more impact players. How many of your 41 alums can you name...I can think of maybe 5 off the top of my head:lol Miami has a boss on just about every NFL team.

What was the score the last time LSU played Miami?

Answer my question first:

Who is NO's starting ILB/defensive captain?:lol

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Miami has a boss on just about every NFL team.

Sons this is pretty much true. If they turn their attitude around in the NFL I think Forston and Spence can both be impact players as well.

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm not sure about Fortson (possibly), but I 100% agree on Spence. The kid is an animal and I hope he lands with a competent coaching staff that grooms him right. Sam Shields was a borderline retard that McCarthy's staff turned into a hidden gem, so the right coaching is important

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 05:23 PM
LOL son you dumb as hell

Individual success means more than team success ... wow it must suck to be a Miami fan

What was the score of the last time LSU played Miami? How does the fact that Jimmy Graham went to Miami out weigh the fact that Miami has sucked for 10 years? Are you really proud of that?

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Son I think LSU is a damn good football program that produces some fine bench players in the NFL. God Bless.

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Son I think LSU is a damn good football program that produces some fine bench players in the NFL. God Bless.

LMAO son about half the players in the NFL from LSU are starters and we will have even more next year with this badass team. Just off the top of my head and I know I'm missing some 2011 starters ...

Dwayne Bowe
Kyle Williams
Demtrieus Byrd
Coresy Webster
Laron Landry
Brandon Lafell
Glenn Dorsey
Andrew Whitworth
Tyson Jackson
Jacob Hester
Riley Perry
Patrick Peterson
Todd McClure
Marcus Spears
Quin Johnson (spelling)
Joseph Addai
Michael Clayton (before injury)

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Rememba det time when Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey were supposed to be good :lol

Oh and don't forget my n!gga Early Doucet. God bless.

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 05:59 PM
LMAO son about half the players in the NFL from LSU are starters and we will have even more next year with this badass team. Just off the top of my head and I know I'm missing some 2011 starters ...

Dwayne Bowe
Kyle Williams
Demtrieus Byrd
Coresy Webster
Laron Landry
Brandon Lafell
Glenn Dorsey
Andrew Whitworth
Tyson Jackson
Jacob Hester
Riley Perry
Patrick Peterson
Todd McClure
Marcus Spears
Quin Johnson (spelling)
Joseph Addai
Michael Clayton (before injury)

Son that's more starters than I thought...Once I look up who some of those guys are I will give you props:tu
In the meantime, compare your list to mine:

Andre Johnson*
Frank Gore*
Ed Reed*
Ray Lewis*
Jimmy Graham*
Greg Olsen
Reggie Wayne
Santana Moss
Kellen Winslow
Vince Wilfork*
Willis McGahee*
Eric Winston*
Sam Shields*
Antrel Rolle*
Jonathan Vilma*
Bryant McKinnie*
Devin Hester
D.J. Williams*
Orlando Franklin*
Jon Beason

*- REPRESENTS A PLAYER WHOSE TEAM IS STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS. MOST, IF NOT ALL THESE PLAYERS ARE STARTERS.

All 8 remaining teams have Hurricanes starting for them. :lol

SWAG

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Rememba det time when Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey were supposed to be good :lol

Oh and don't forget my n!gga Early Doucet. God bless.

I did a quick search on tyson jackson and this link was on the first page:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/316681-did-pioli-cripple-the-chiefs-by-drafting-tyson-jackson

tbh, go to google and type in "Tyson jackson," then tell me the word it auto-fills next:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2012, 06:05 PM
that's almost as funny as the 2nd auto-fill being a Jay-Z line from n!ggas in paris :lmao

tyson, jackson, jordan, game 6!

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 06:07 PM
that's almost as funny as the 2nd auto-fill being a Jay-Z line from n!ggas in paris :lmao

tyson, jackson, jordan, game 6!

:rollin

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Starters still alive in NFL playoffs:

Miami: 14
Texas Tech: 2 (Welker, Trabtree)
Arizona: 2 (Gronk, Brooks Reed)

LSU: 1 (Corey Webster)

sidelines, BR

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Ole Miss: 2 (ELIte, Oher)

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 06:22 PM
LOL

Yet both LSU and Saints are playing for championships while Miami is sitting at home sucking ass and still recovering from the last LSU beatdown.

Damn its good to be a Louisiana sports fan

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 06:28 PM
LOL

Yet both LSU and Saints (with the help of badasses like Graham and Vilma)are playing for championships.

Damn its good to be a Louisiana sports fan

fify...and best of luck to them both son. :toast

I'd watch tonight but I think there's new episodes of Amercian Pickers on. God Bless.

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 06:31 PM
fify...and best of luck to them both son. :toast

I'd watch tonight but I think there's new episodes of Amercian Pickers on. God Bless.

LOL at homo-erotic American Pickers

Son Louisiana is even taking over the History Channel now with Cajun Pawn Stars

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Ole Miss: 2 (ELIte, Oher)
3 actually with Patrick Willis
4 if you count BJGE

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 06:35 PM
LOL at homo-erotic American Pickers

Son Louisiana is even taking over the History Channel now with Cajun Pawn Stars

Son it's just the best option I had available tonight.

1. Watch American Pickers
2. Watch paint dry
3. Watch Bama-LSU game

I know you'll understand. God Bless

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 06:35 PM
3 actually with Patrick Willis
4 if you count BJGE

crofl how the fuck did I forget the best MLB in the game:rollin

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Son it's just the best option I had available tonight.

1. Watch American Pickers
2. Watch paint dry
3. Watch Bama-LSU game

I know you'll understand. God Bless

Or son you could be really sweet and go visit some former Miami players in prison. That would be kind.

DesignatedT
01-09-2012, 06:40 PM
LSU about to put the beat down on Bammer.

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Or son you could be really sweet and go visit some former Miami players in prison. That would be kind.

Like who, tbh?

btw, nice Erin Andrews interview with Jordan Jefferson. He's closer to talking in complete sentences now...throw in his opposable thumbs and he's almost fully evolved.:tu

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Son Erin Andrews may have went to Florida, but she is a closet LSU and Les Miles fan. Just go look at her twitter and facebook over the last few months. She got that LSU fever almost as bad as Les Miles has jungle fever for Jordan Jefferson.

The Reckoning
01-09-2012, 06:57 PM
im pretty sure every year they list one of the teams as the greatest of all time...

lololol USC
lololol Miami

i think LSU has just been jinxed

Pelicans78
01-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Marcus Spears comes to mind. Devery was a starter for awhile. Randall Gay was productive for awhile. I think he retired due to concussions this past offseason. Brady James for the Cowboys.

The Pats dynasty had a bunch of LSU players on them, including Gay, Jarvis Green, Faulk, and Marquise Hill before he died.

Ryan Clark, Joseph Addai, Laron Landry. Todd McClure starts for Atlanta.

But I think Devery and Webster are the only starters left in the playoffs from LSU.

This LSU team may had a really tough path, but the 2001 Hurricanes is the best team I've seen even though their QB would have some issues against LSU's defense.

LSU has way more speed than those Nebraska teams. There's a reason why FSU and Miami always spanked Nebraska.

Pelicans78
01-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Actually, Meachem is finally ahead of Devery on the depth chart.

Pelicans78
01-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Left out Dwayne Bowe as far as a quality starter in this league. Not in the playoffs obviously.

Seems like most of LSU's best players in the NFL are either in the D-line or O-line.

The Reckoning
01-09-2012, 11:59 PM
bump

lol jinx thread

lol usc
lol miami
lol lsu

BRHornet45
01-10-2012, 12:00 AM
lol Texas

DeadlyDynasty
01-10-2012, 12:23 AM
bump

lol jinx thread

lol usc
lol miami
lol lsu

Lol texas

Lol vince "i wanna kill myself young:cry"

Lol mookie crew

Lol sharing needles

Lol 1991 Cotton Bowl

Lol The U curbstomping UT in their own backyard

Lol Miami 5, Texas 4

Lol bow down to some n!ggas thats greater than you

The Reckoning
01-10-2012, 12:50 AM
lol 1991 cotton bowl smack

DeadlyDynasty
01-10-2012, 12:58 AM
lol 1991 cotton bowl smack

Lol last time they played iirc. Either way, Miami 5 rings, Texas 4. SOMB

The Reckoning
01-10-2012, 01:01 AM
seriously i dont even think cubansucks was even born then

Blake
01-10-2012, 09:09 AM

rofl greatest team of all time

Blake
01-10-2012, 09:11 AM
This LSU team may had a really tough path, but the 2001 Hurricanes is the best team I've seen even though their QB would have some issues against LSU's defense.

LSU has way more speed than those Nebraska teams. There's a reason why FSU and Miami always spanked Nebraska.

1995 Nebraska would kick the shit out of 2001 Miami.