PDA

View Full Version : Fisher: 0 points and 8 turnovers in last 2 games

Donkeybong
01-09-2012, 02:00 AM
:bang

ElNono
01-09-2012, 02:20 AM
You know, we laugh at Kobe's or Jim's FG%, but Fisher is 1-11 from 3 point land this season, for a whooping 0.091%...

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 02:22 AM
sons I've always hated everything about Fisher. he is terribly overrated and seems like a dickhead off the court. I wouldn't mind hearing about someone stomping his ass out.

LkrFan
01-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Lakers are playing 4 on 5 even moreso than normal. OTOH, speaks to Kobe's greatness that he can rang 5 times with Fish as his starting PG. :toast

Until we can land a real PG, it's time to start Blake for 40 mpg.

DJ Mbenga
01-09-2012, 02:45 AM
the niggga should have been doing sit ups while talking to stern

ElNono
01-09-2012, 02:56 AM
Lakers are playing 4 on 5 even moreso than normal. OTOH, speaks to Kobe's greatness that he can rang 5 times with Fish as his starting PG. :toast

Until we can land a real PG, it's time to start Blake for 40 mpg.

His shooting wasn't as awful last year... heck, he posted better 3 point shooting percentage than the year before. He just seems to have fallen off a cliff this season. Maybe the change in the system?

LkrFan
01-09-2012, 03:24 AM
His shooting wasn't as awful last year... heck, he posted better 3 point shooting percentage than the year before. He just seems to have fallen off a cliff this season. Maybe the change in the system?

Probably. The Triangle hid his incompetency for years. Now there is no place for him to hide.

Everybody and they mamma knows that Blake is our best PG (which ain't saying much). The problem is, if Blake starts, we have a 2nd unit with MWP and Fish on it. Not good IMO.

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 06:11 AM
sons I've always hated everything about Fisher. he is terribly overrated and seems like a dickhead off the court. I wouldn't mind hearing about someone stomping his ass out.

you always say that till you're face to face with that little pit bull..trust me no one stomping Fish out..Fish can throw them thangs you saw what he did to Scola...dude is a throwback and as tough as they come...let someone run upon on him they'll find out the hard way...:lol