PDA

View Full Version : I met up with Cully, Timvp, and Luva at an IHop

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 01:38 PM
So I had a dream last night that I met with up Cully, Luva, and TimVp at an IHop and let me be the first to admit I don't eat at no fucking IHop...:lol but we were all there...I strolled in with a posse 30 something deep..n|ggas everywhere and Cully was sitting at the table talking to some dime breezey while he read the newspapers...Luva and TimVp had the back section of the joint full of Italian Ho's blocked off...and I was in the kitchen making sure them bitches cooked my Omelet to perfection...We shut the IHop down and only Ho's were allowed in...and then I woke up...I just found it odd that after that dream Cully was back to posting on the regular...:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2012, 01:39 PM
The fact you dream about a message board and people on it is pretty weird.

Leetonidas
01-09-2012, 01:39 PM
cool dream bro

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 01:40 PM
I failed to mention that Dok and Dpg were there as bus boys...the Ho's were laughing at their cute little out fits....

Killakobe81
01-09-2012, 01:41 PM
What's wrong with IHOP? My kids love it especially the youngest :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2012, 01:42 PM
I failed to mention that Dok and Dpg were there as bus boys...the Ho's were laughing at their cute little out fits....
lol dreaming about me

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Cully was sitting at the table talking to some dime breezey while he read the newspapers

I was only pretending to read. I was hoping Kori had gotten a babysitter and was with Tim, but, I was too afraid to look up.

Spur_Fanatic
01-09-2012, 01:47 PM
So I had a dream last night that I met with up Cully, Luva, and TimVp

Fag :fag

[EDIT] Wait, no :fag emoticon?!? RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! :ihit

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 01:48 PM
yeah you've completely confirmed what i suspected about you all along, this board really means a lot to you huh. we need to get you some hobby's besides being a white water rafter living in a town with no rapids tbh.

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 01:49 PM
What's wrong with IHOP? My kids love it especially the youngest :lol

:lol Killa it's cool for the kids..but I'll hit the Hilton or Mariott when I want some pancakes...:lol

ChumpDumper
01-09-2012, 01:52 PM
You can't afford IHoP.

BlackSwordsMan
01-09-2012, 01:53 PM
no one cares nor read that shit

Koolaid_Man
yeah you've completely confirmed what i suspected about you all along, this board really means a lot to you huh. we need to get you some hobby's besides being a white water rafter living in a town with no rapids tbh.

if you're meaner to me I may dream about you

mavs>spurs
:lol Killa it's cool for the kids..but I'll hit the Hilton or Mariott when I want some pancakes...:lol

white water rafting is cool and all, but there ain't too many rapids in houston imho. we need to get you in shape so you can start hooping or something to take up some of your free time, sitting around all day ain't healthy and we already know african american males are already at an increased risk of heart disease and low testosterone.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 01:54 PM
no one cares nor read that shit

Please. If Kevin dreams and Tim is in it, then there is an even chance that Kori will be in it as well, the adoption process withstanding.

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 01:54 PM
I was only pretending to read. I was hoping Kori had gotten a babysitter and was with Tim, but, I was too afraid to look up.

you seemed really annoyed at that bitch Cully...especially after she told you she thought the bus boy in your section was cute...

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 01:55 PM
kori doesn't give a fuck about you in real life though she non endorsed your ass and left you hangin like a little bitchmade fuck. remember that time i tried to set ya up and you were too pussy to come join chat and talk to her? yeah i do. you're a quitter and a choker like your boy.

Ace
01-09-2012, 01:55 PM
The fact you dream about a message board and people on it is pretty weird.

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 01:56 PM
white water rafting is cool and all, but there ain't too many rapids in houston imho. we need to get you in shape so you can start hooping or something to take up some of your free time, sitting around all day ain't healthy and we already know african american males are already at an increased risk of heart disease and low testosterone.

Hey Tyson you want to see my Abs? :lol

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 01:56 PM
kori doesn't give a fuck about you in real life though she non endorsed your ass and left you hangin like a little bitchmade fuck. remember that time i tried to set ya up and you were too pussy to come join chat and talk to her? yeah i do. you're a quitter and a choker like your boy.

My Trademark withstanding.

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Hey Tyson you want to see my Abs? :lol

yeah photoshop em right quick it's important because it's for spurstalk your obsession right

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 01:57 PM
My Trademark withstanding.

your trademark is being a dumbfuck idiot who says the same things over and over and never thought you would get owned this hard by a messageboard but it finally happened. suns boards = your competition level.

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Please. If Kevin dreams and Tim is in it, then there is an even chance that Kori will be in it as well, the adoption process withstanding.

she was in it...I just didn't want to mention it...we saw her outside wearing a set of humpty glasses, a detective hat and trench coat on with a camcorder in her hand...

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 01:59 PM
your trademark

:toast

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 01:59 PM
she was in it...I just didn't want to mention it...we saw her outside wearing a set of humpty glasses, a detective hat and trench coat on with a camcorder in her hand...

...that's her!!!

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 02:00 PM
your trademark is being a dumbfuck idiot who says the same things over and over and never thought you would get owned this hard by a messageboard but it finally happened. suns boards = your competition level.

YH you been posting for a long time now under various alias...Tyson_Chandler, M>S and now Y.H and through it all you're still not bolded...so tell me again who does Kori care about? :lmao

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:00 PM
i mean, who would have ever guessed that you'd quote part of someone's post, feel all proud, and post an emoticon? because we've never seen it before right. it's about as fresh as "kobe 5 tosb duncan 4." go ahead and repeat that one, do as i say my little bitch. i'm riding that ass right now and you're just gonna take it.

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:01 PM
YH you been posting for a long time now under various alias...Tyson_Chandler, M>S and now Y.H and through it all you're still not bolded...so tell me again who does Kori care about? :lmao

Giuseppe isn't bolded either, thanks for proving my point chimp.

Spur_Fanatic
01-09-2012, 02:02 PM
timvp is not bolded.

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 02:07 PM

and yet he has a thousand threads dedicated to him...the fact is Y.H you've always been 7 steps behind me...you're a quintessential loser who I wouldn't even let hold my jock....:lol remember you once took a girl out on a date to Burger King and bragged about it...you even let a white stranger ( old guy I recall) pay for the hamburger...you have no class at all...you once beat up your girlfriends brother because you thought she was sleeping with him..and then you hid out in your brothers closet as helicopters flew over head looking for you...you remember all that....:lmao and then you ran from RocketFanYao when he called your gangsta credentials out...you've never been the same tbh....

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:08 PM

Bolded is for pussies & assholes.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:08 PM
i mean, who would have ever guessed that you'd quote part of someone's post, feel all proud, and post an emoticon? because we've never seen it before right. it's about as fresh as "kobe 5 tosb duncan 4." go ahead and repeat that one, do as i say my little bitch. i'm riding that ass right now and you're just gonna take it.

lmcontrollinao!!!

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:09 PM

you'd cry real life tears of joy if you were ever bolded

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 02:09 PM
timvp is not bolded.

Kori sent me a PM once that stated: "Kool I'm fine just keep regulating GNSF"...:lol real talk tbh

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:10 PM
lmcontrollinao!!!

i noted you didn't repeat it though. made ya cut the crap through reverse psychology. who's really in control. i'm gonna punish you today old man.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:11 PM
i'm gonna punish you today old man.

I look forward to the challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

Koolaid_Man

ahh I forgot part of my dream...Y.H was there...he was in the mens room scrubbing the floor around the toilet area with a tooth brush :lol

Giuseppe

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:13 PM
parroting is for wimps and douches

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:14 PM
ahh I forgot part of my dream...Y.H was there...he was in the mens room scrubbing the floor around the toilet area with a tooth brush :lol

let me ask you a question kool..do you own a toothbrush? i mean, how else would they see you in the dark :lol

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:15 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:16 PM
I look forward to the challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

parroting.

Spur_Fanatic
01-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Kori, Kool is dreaming with timvp!

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Kori, Kool is dreaming with timvp!

And I'm watching.

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:21 PM
did anyone else find it odd that kool has the mental capacity to dream?

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 02:22 PM
And I'm watching.

so is the gay parrot

VBM
01-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Waffle House > IHOP though...

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:23 PM
did anyone else find it odd that kool has the mental capacity to dream?

I'm just relieved he didn't take umbrage at my P's & A's qualification on Bolded.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:24 PM

But, they're awfully stingy with the hash browns and the serial number on the side of the t-bone is a little off putting.

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:24 PM
so is the gay parrot

:lol is this what i've reduced you to so quickly this morning.

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:25 PM
But, they're awfully stingy with the hash browns and the serial number on the side of the t-bone is a little off putting.

that's not a serial number, it's your expiration date. you're DONE.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:26 PM
that's not a serial number, that's your expiration date. you're DONE.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Koolaid_Man
I'm just relieved he didn't take umbrage at my P's & A's qualification on Bolded.

tee, hee.

no umbrage taken..we all know that me and Luva are excluded from your judgments...you don't have to say it :lol

Giuseppe
no umbrage taken..we all know that me and Luva are excluded from your judgments...you don't have to say it :lol

Tip O' the Tam, bowin' at the waist.

mavs>spurs
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

parrot.

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Tip O' the Tam, bowin' at the waist.

Y.H is sure upset about that IHop blast...I suspect he works there...:lol

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:28 PM
^reduced to this :lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 02:30 PM
^reduced to this :lmao

so was I creme de la creme pie before...

01-09-2012, 02:31 PM
so it was just you and timvp?

ElNono
01-09-2012, 02:34 PM
lol dreaming about affording IHOP...

DJB
01-09-2012, 02:34 PM
So I had a dream last night that I met with up Cully, Luva, and TimVp at an IHop and let me be the first to admit I don't eat at no fucking IHop...:lol but we were all there...I strolled in with a posse 30 something deep..n|ggas everywhere and Cully was sitting at the table talking to some dime breezey while he read the newspapers...Luva and TimVp had the back section of the joint full of Italian Ho's blocked off...and I was in the kitchen making sure them bitches cooked my Omelet to perfection...We shut the IHop down and only Ho's were allowed in...and then I woke up...I just found it odd that after that dream Cully was back to posting on the regular...:lol

You, along with many other people, spend far too much time on this board.

Go outside. Get laid. Get a life.

And don't try to say you got all of that, because I sure as shit ain't buying it.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:36 PM

And don't try to say you got all of that, because I sure as shit ain't buying it.

Horseshit. Eat a big pickle, lay down and take a nap and come up with another dream that has Kori in it and she's mad.

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:37 PM
lol dreaming about affording IHOP...

i need that program dude, pronto.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:40 PM

Bend over. I'll give it to ya fuckin' pronto.

ElNono
01-09-2012, 02:40 PM

I hear ya

silverblk mystix
01-09-2012, 02:41 PM
...whoa...you know how you can tell this was a dream?

...because NO ONE has ever seen Timvp --AND-- Luva in the same place at the same time!!!!

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:41 PM
I hear ya

Look at El. Straight & proper. GD, you're gorgeous.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:42 PM
...whoa...you know how you can tell this was a dream?

IHOP had apple pie in stock.

mavs>spurs
01-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Bend over. I'll give it to ya fuckin' pronto.

Who let the parrot out the cage?

http://beaksandpaws.net/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/cage4sale12Dome.47231033.jpg

ElNono
01-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Look at El. Straight & proper. GD, you're gorgeous.

You ran away... you don't do that :nope

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Who let the parrot out the cage?

http://beaksandpaws.net/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/cage4sale12Dome.47231033.jpg

Your mom?

Gutter92
01-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Giuseppe play nice

Trill Clinton
01-09-2012, 02:54 PM

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/bhilde1/George_Takei_LOLs.gif

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 03:01 PM

:nope

VBM
01-09-2012, 03:15 PM
:nope

:hungry:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yPbidWmxM7I/Tmt8daLtHyI/AAAAAAAACbQ/vUiy_ezhgKg/s1600/WaffleHouse003.jpg :hungry:

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 03:16 PM
& WH has that all you can eat twixt 2 & 9, but, they begrudge it. They won't come back to the table voluntarily. You have to wave your arms (then they pretend they don't see you) or, you have to get up and go the counter. It's nerve-racking.

VBM
01-09-2012, 03:18 PM
& WH has that all you can eat twixt 2 & 9, but, they begrudge it. They won't come back to the table voluntarily. You have to wave your arms (then they pretend they don't see you) or, you have to get up and go the counter. It's nerve-racking.

You gotta sit at the bar, Cully. Sure, you might end up with cigarette ash on your eggs instead of pepper, but them waffles make it all worthwhile.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 03:24 PM
You gotta sit at the bar, Cully. Sure, you might end up with cigarette ask on your eggs instead of pepper, but them waffles make it all worthwhile.

True. If you're just getting a single order.

But, if you're going to get the all you can eat thing, then I sit at the table with reading materiel. Then it's a gd game. They're up there strategerizin' how they're going to get out of giving me more food. Fuck that shit. I made QT say "uncle" on getting the last word in after leaving:::

- "Thank, you." - them
- "You're welcome." - me
- "Have a good day." - them
- "No problem." - me
- "See ya." - them.
- "Okay." - me
- "Be careful." - them
- "Will do." - me (at the door now)
- "silent wave." - them
- "Hey!" - me
- "looking out at me at the gas pumps" - them
- "O & 43!!!" at the top of my lungs - me

Shit, I put QT in a hole. WH is shaved pussy.

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm not a fan of the WH, tbh...but then again I've only stopped there on roadtrips on I-95 when there was nothing else. The waitresses usually have no teeth, an eyepatch, and reek of marlboro reds. I'm guessing they moonlight as strippers in those podunk towns

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 03:39 PM
^They're a rough bunch for sure. But, the gd grits are luscious. I bring my own butter though. I do Land O LakesPERIOD

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 04:10 PM
I don't keep butter in my glove compartment tbh, so I just roll with what they got

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 04:23 PM
I don't keep butter in my glove compartment tbh, so I just roll with what they got

But, that ain't butter what they have. I'm not even sure what it is, but, it ain't butter.

And I don't keep a stick of Land O' Lakes in the car either. But, when I'm eating out I always take a stick, have Katie-girl stick it in her purse, then slip it's to me under the table.

VBM
01-09-2012, 04:23 PM
But, that ain't butter what they have. I'm not even sure what it is, but, it ain't butter.

And I don't keep a stick of Land O' Lakes in the car either. But, when I'm eating out I always take a stick, have Katie-girl stick it in her purse, then slip it's to me under the table.

You pour enough syrup on the waffles, and it doesn't matter what kind of butter is on 'em.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2012, 04:25 PM
:lol Cubby getting bolded on Spurstalk would to him feel like a normal person getting a raise and promotion.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 04:25 PM
You pour enough syrup on the waffles, and it doesn't matter what kind of butter is on 'em.

And they always get testy when you order a waffle. I always whisper it, because I'm so gd nervous, but, they start flinging pots & pans and carrying on over it. Like ordering a banana split at Baskin Robbins. Jesus Christ, it's like WW2.

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 04:27 PM
:lol Cubby getting bolded on Spurstalk would to him feel like a normal person getting a raise and promotion.

Please. I'd denounce it.

I got my Trademark.

That's it. And that's all.

BlackSwordsMan
01-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Kori never endorsed you nor trademarked you. You quit remember that.

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 04:32 PM

You shouldn't make Katie-girl an accomplice, tbh

Giuseppe
01-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Kori never endorsed you nor trademarked you. You quit remember that.

And I never claimed she endorsed me.

She bestowed my Trademark though. Make no mistake about that.

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 07:17 PM

:lol...getting laid takes all of 45 min...let me break it down...

5 min for pussy eating

10 min of getting my duck sicked...

20 min of straight sticking in that pussy

10 extra minutes if she needs some anal work

I suck tits while she's on top...so I can't count that time:lol

now let's say that I get laid 4 times a week @ 45 min/per that = 3 hrs a week...so that means I have a shit load of time left over...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Tbh you can't last more than 45 min? :lol

Bend over and I show you 45 min...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 07:28 PM
:lol I'm not a monkey fucker, sorry

you blacker than one...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Hey Kool, what does the smoke mean?

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Hey Kool, what does the smoke mean?

It's symbolic of an open mouth...ya dig :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Nice story and all, but, aint no fucking way LJ could keep pace with me when I'm chasing ho's. How in the fuck you think he would have reacted when I dimmed the lights in that IHOP, running around butt naked with whipped cream on the tip of my cock.

Yeah... I get down like that.

I guess he would have been in paparazzi mode:lol...

"Hey man I got them Luva Cock Cool Whip pictures". :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 07:40 PM
:hungry:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yPbidWmxM7I/Tmt8daLtHyI/AAAAAAAACbQ/vUiy_ezhgKg/s1600/WaffleHouse003.jpg :hungry:

I will say this VBM you ain't had shit until you tasted Roscoe's...The Scoe's special...with an extra chicken wing at the Hollywood location is my favorite...

http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/menu.html

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Imagine the fun these jagoffs would have with pics. Truth be told, i'd be glad to provide these clowns with some inspiration, but you know they'd run and tell.

To calm their nerves I sent Tyson and Midget a picture of my cock under the condition that Tyson had to start posting under the alias Y.H had Midget had to publicly laugh at one of my jokes...and they complied fully...

Koolaid_Man
01-09-2012, 07:53 PM
I didnt read this thread, but Im pretty sure midget refused to engage due to the talk about women getting fucked.

The cliff notes version is you're right..this thread also revealed that Y.H previously known as Tyson_Chandler works at IHop and is sensitive when you talk about the place...:lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-09-2012, 08:43 PM

:lol

InK
01-09-2012, 10:36 PM
"Was dreaming about beeing in the kitchen making omlets / was dreaming about men/ was dreaming about ppl i know from a message board/ felt like sharing all that.

Classic :lmao:lmao

Killakobe81
01-09-2012, 10:52 PM
I will say this VBM you ain't had shit until you tasted Roscoe's...The Scoe's special...with an extra chicken wing at the Hollywood location is my favorite...

The scoes Special is fire ... White meat only though for me (dont need the extra wing) a 1/4 white with two large waffles is plenty. When i was ballin' I could eat more ...but that is enough to full me ...

VBM
01-09-2012, 10:55 PM

Last couple of times I've been to Cali have only been for a layover between flights. Got Roscoe's on the bucket list though.

mavs>spurs
01-10-2012, 05:17 AM
:lol

sup #41 Suck Em Up?

TacoMeatJackson
01-10-2012, 07:48 AM
:lol...getting laid takes all of 45 min...let me break it down...

5 min for pussy eating

10 min of getting my duck sicked...

20 min of straight sticking in that pussy

10 extra minutes if she needs some anal work

I suck tits while she's on top...so I can't count that time:lol

now let's say that I get laid 4 times a week @ 45 min/per that = 3 hrs a week...so that means I have a shit load of time left over...:lol

Nah nigguh, quit being modest with yourself. Your ass spend at least 30 hrs a week gettin' laid. That booty of yours see a lot a fag dick in a week.