BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 11:36 PM
why ban when its truth?

DesignatedT
01-09-2012, 11:38 PM
What about Cammy Cam juice.

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 11:40 PM
what about that interception machine who does nothing to make his team better?

LakerHater
01-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Damn, what the fuck... didnt even try Lee!

DesignatedT
01-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Can't put it on Jefferson. It's on Miles for having him in the game.

Nathan89
Cam is a beast. His cockyness/showboating/thinking he's better than he is, is going to keep him from his true potential.

CubanSucks
I can just see BR throwing his tv out of the window when Jefferson came back on the field after his pick

Magua
why ban when its truth?

Son, good season. It was a shame that Lee rotted on the bench, but im grateful he did for selfish reasons.

What about Cammy Cam juice.

I said qbs who made the playoffs:lol

Typical Aggy reading comprehension:lol

BRHornet45
01-09-2012, 11:44 PM
son I'm upset, but not that mad. I just can't believe the stupidity of Les Miles ... I always knew that he was more "luck" than talent and that he inherited a program that was already built, but I never knew that he was this stubborn and idiotic.

DesignatedT
01-09-2012, 11:48 PM
I said qbs who made the playoffs:lol

Typical Aggy reading comprehension:lol

He won a National Championship....................

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 12:00 AM
:lmao this performance tonight set the black quarterback back another 20 years

vander
01-10-2012, 02:08 AM
He won a National Championship....................

College football......................

Magua
01-10-2012, 02:48 AM

Exactly. When Peyton Manning doesnt win a NC but Tee Martin does that tells you all you need to know about the QB position in college football.

Bill_Brasky
01-10-2012, 03:56 AM
:lmao Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_back s

DesignatedT
01-10-2012, 09:45 AM

Isn't that all that matters? I could give 2 shits about how good a pro he is.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Cam Newton is a Fluke, even the sun shines on a dog's ass every once in awhile. Same can be said for Doug Williams. It's obvious that black QBs only win on VERY rare occasion.

monosylab1k
01-10-2012, 09:53 AM
:lol that interception was the ultimate n!ggerball play. He first reacts to his natural jungle instincts to just take the football and run with it, he has a good 5-8 yards he could have gained running the ball to make it 3rd and short, THE SMARTEST PLAY TO MAKE IS THE PLAY HE WAS BRED TO MAKE, and instead he decides at the last second to make a fucking retarded flip pass to a guy not even looking for the ball, and misses badly at that :lmao

benefactor
01-10-2012, 10:16 AM
lol...every black person at my work this morning is trying to find ways to defend Jefferson and Miles decision. It's really ridiculous the lengths they will go to trying to justify things when dealing with one of their own.

vander
01-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Isn't that all that matters? I could give 2 shits about how good a pro he is.

that's the only reason I still like the NFL better than college, cause in the NFL, great strategy and quarterbacking wins. in college, a huge and/or athletic player at the QB position can win, and recruiting > strategy, with the awesome deviation almost being BSU :depressed

dirk4mvp
01-10-2012, 12:07 PM
lol boise st

lol high school competition

LMAO Chargers

vander
01-10-2012, 12:08 PM
lol boise st

lol high school competition

LMAO Chargers

:rolleyes

Trill Clinton
01-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Yea Jefferson sucks. My boy is a big LSU fan and he was HOT that Miles left that scrub in.

I tried to tell him Jefferson doesn't deserve to be a starter but you can't tell SEC fans shit about their schools or players.

jgome21
01-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Can't put it on Jefferson. It's on Miles for having him in the game.

Agree, can't put all the blame on him. LSU came in with an awful offensive gameplan. Def didn't help Jefferson at all.

jgome21
01-10-2012, 02:10 PM
what about that interception machine who does nothing to make his team better?

Are you trying to tell me Jimmy Clausen could have made his team better/ won more games than Cam Newton......?? JOKE. Newton easily makes the Panthers better than last season or with any other qb on their depth chart. He's gonna be a star.

Magua
01-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Are you trying to tell me Jimmy Clausen could have made his team better/ won more games than Cam Newton......?? JOKE. Newton easily makes the Panthers better than last season or with any other qb on their depth chart. He's gonna be a star.

But he'll never win a superbowl

Creepn
01-10-2012, 02:28 PM
I bet you that there would've been a whole lot more black quarterbacks to win super bowls if the number of white and black quarterbacks were flipped. Of course a majority of something will have a greater chance of winning something.

monosylab1k
01-10-2012, 02:32 PM
I bet you that there would've been a whole lot more black quarterbacks to win super bowls if the number of white and black quarterbacks were flipped. Of course a majority of something will have a greater chance of winning something.

Maybe if your people didn't play football like retarded jiggaboos who think sending the homies deep every play is a sound football strategy, they'd have more representatives at QB in the pros.

Creepn
01-10-2012, 02:41 PM
lol funny how black quarterbacks gets all of the blame but the white offensive coordinators that went to school to study these type of things don't.

DeadlyDynasty
01-10-2012, 02:46 PM
lol funny how black quarterbacks gets all of the blame but the white offensive coordinators that went to school to study these type of things don't.

A spook's brain can only absorb so much information...not the OC's fault.

Creepn
01-10-2012, 02:50 PM
A spook's brain can only absorb so much information...not the OC's fault.

Sure. :rolleyes

Creepn
01-10-2012, 02:55 PM
LSU went 21-0 and you're trying to convince me that black QB's sucks?? LMAO gtfo. It was obviously the gameplan that they devised for the championship that failed.

DeadlyDynasty
01-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Sure. :rolleyes

It's true, unfortunately. Antonio Cromartie can't even remember the name of his kids, and he's just a CB. Think of a QB trying to remember something as simple as "ace right, z-dig, x-shallow, on 2," but 200+ different plays like that. He also has to read a defense and call any necessary audibles. It's a lot of info to retain, and history shows black qbs can't.

Creepn
01-10-2012, 03:23 PM
QBs take skilled tests for that very reason. Why would they give him the QB position if he failed those tests? That's a stupid move by the staff to put a person who fails the tests in such an important position no? By your logic, very dumbass white coordinators.

monosylab1k
01-10-2012, 03:39 PM
QBs take skilled tests for that very reason. Why would they give him the QB position if he failed those tests? That's a stupid move by the staff to put a person who fails the tests in such an important position no? By your logic, very dumbass white coordinators.

affirmative action at work. let the dumb n!gger play QB or get labeled a racist.

Creepn
01-10-2012, 03:54 PM
affirmative action at work. let the dumb n!gger play QB or get labeled a racist.

lol. So then every black athlete got in because of affirmative action?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 03:58 PM
LSU went 21-0 and you're trying to convince me that black QB's sucks?? LMAO gtfo. It was obviously the gameplan that they devised for the championship that failed.
LSU won the majority of its games with a white QB.

BUMP
01-10-2012, 04:03 PM
LSU went 21-0

oh

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 04:05 PM
I bet you that there would've been a whole lot more black quarterbacks to win super bowls if the number of white and black quarterbacks were flipped.
There have been 46 superbowls so far (counting this year since no black QBs are still in the playoffs), and only 1 has been won by a black QB. This means that the superbowl is won by a black QB 2.17% of the time.

There are 32 teams in the NFL, this year 6 teams entered the season with a black QB starting (Seahawks, Bucs, Panthers, Vikings, Eagles, Raiders), which if anything is a lower number than usual. This means 18.75% of the teams had a black QB starting, so if the lack of black superbowl winning QBs was simply due to a lack of black starting QBs, then a black QB would still be able to win the superbowl 18.5% of the time (roughly). Instead, black QBs only win the superbowl 2.17% of the time.

Creepn
01-10-2012, 04:06 PM
LSU won the majority of its games with a white QB.

Majority? Sure about that?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Majority? Sure about that?
LSU won 8 games with Jarrett Lee starting (and I'm not counting the Alabama game since Lee didn't really win it), and won 5 games with Jordan Jefferson starting (including the Alabama game even though he didn't start).

Last I checked 8 > 5, and 8 games is a "majority" in a 14 game schedule.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Creepn isn't too good at math.

Creepn
01-10-2012, 04:20 PM
LSU won 8 games with Jarrett Lee starting (and I'm not counting the Alabama game since Lee didn't really win it), and won 5 games with Jordan Jefferson starting (including the Alabama game even though he didn't start).

Last I checked 8 > 5, and 8 games is a "majority" in a 14 game schedule.

Your right. I was thinking career-wise.

Creepn
01-10-2012, 04:22 PM
There have been 46 superbowls so far (counting this year since no black QBs are still in the playoffs), and only 1 has been won by a black QB. This means that the superbowl is won by a black QB 2.17% of the time.

There are 32 teams in the NFL, this year 6 teams entered the season with a black QB starting (Seahawks, Bucs, Panthers, Vikings, Eagles, Raiders), which if anything is a lower number than usual. This means 18.75% of the teams had a black QB starting, so if the lack of black superbowl winning QBs was simply due to a lack of black starting QBs, then a black QB would still be able to win the superbowl 18.5% of the time (roughly). Instead, black QBs only win the superbowl 2.17% of the time.

Pretty damn low numbers and that's not even including other factors that would reduce that 18%. But let me guess, if the roles were swapped, white quarterbacks would've won superbowls 18.5% of the time right?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Your hypothetical is impossible to determine. There's a reason the roles aren't swapped. Teams wanna win superbowls.

DeadlyDynasty
01-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Pretty damn low numbers and that's not even including other factors that would reduce that 18%. But let me guess, if the roles were swapped, white quarterbacks would've won superbowls 18.5% of the time right?

It's not a racial thing, it's an evolution thing. Compare Andrew Luck and Darrin Thomas. Thomas is 2-0 against him but can't call plays or understand complex schemes--his team is just stacked with world-class talent. Luck can run an offense fluidly, read defenses, and make adjustments. Thomas gets his plays from GIANT PICTURE CARDS...he needs a picture of a banana, a cheeseburger, and a white girl to remind him they're calling for a read option.

Doesnt translate to superbowl success. You need to be smart, decisive, and somewhat talented at the qb position.

manufan10
01-10-2012, 04:37 PM
So, Rush Limbaugh was right about this?

BRHornet45
01-10-2012, 04:56 PM
we all saw that disaster last night.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Unlike white running backs or white wide receivers, I think black qb's are going to take over the NFL in the next decade. That kid Jameis Winston is a beast, he's going to be the next GOAT, watch. Cam Newton and RGIII are the new generation of black qb's that put the time in to learn the mental part of the game and not just rely on athletic ability.

Look at the difference with Vick. It took that nicca going to prison to realize he has to take his craft serious and not just rely on speed. Too bad VY and jarmarcus care more about being the 'mayor' of their respective cities than they do about being better players.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Look at the difference with Vick. It took that nicca going to prison to realize he has to take his craft serious and not just rely on speed.
And he still choked in the playoffs last year.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2012, 05:22 PM
And he still choked in the playoffs last year.

:lol he was a totally different player, though. He didn't play that bad. unfortunately they had to see the Packers the first round. Couldn't nobody fuck with Rodgers last year, still can't.

dirk4mvp
01-10-2012, 05:23 PM
We just need lebomb to chime in on this thread and we have the holy trinity of retarded butthurt n!ggers of ST.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2012, 05:27 PM
who is butthurt? I'm young, black, successful and hung.

The Reckoning
01-10-2012, 05:30 PM
warren moon was the shizznit

benefactor
01-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Moon and Cunningham were probably the only other black QB's that could have won a title. They just didn't have the team to do it.

Grey Spurfan
01-12-2012, 04:49 AM
lol...every black person at my work this morning is trying to find ways to defend Jefferson and Miles decision. It's really ridiculous the lengths they will go to trying to justify things when dealing with one of their own.

lol working with black people. Get a better job imo.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-12-2012, 09:36 AM
lol working with black people
:lmao

benefactor
01-12-2012, 12:53 PM
:lol

DesignatedT
01-12-2012, 12:56 PM
lol

The Gemini Method
01-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Steve McNair was decent as a QB but terrible at choosing young bitches...

jgome21
01-19-2012, 09:00 AM
can't forget about Quincy Carter!