PDA

View Full Version : Crofl Salt Lake City

DMC
01-10-2012, 06:00 AM
http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/09/whats-the-gayest-u-s-city-not-necessarily-the-most-gay-friendly/?hpt=hp_c2

"Knoxville, Tennessee"

:lmao

Sportcamper
01-10-2012, 06:32 AM
I call B.S. The gayest city on the planet is West Hollywood California…The West Hollywood Sheriff patrol cars have the rainbow sticker on the back bumper…One cannot run for city council unless they are out of the closet homosexuals & have participated in the annual gay parade celebrations…One can cruise Santa Monica Blvd 24/7 and find a gay friend…The local bars are not called “Gay Bars” because West Hollywood has no “Straight Bars”…How dare Utah be compared to West Hollywood…

vato loco
01-10-2012, 06:34 AM
faggot ass mormons :lmao

jag
01-10-2012, 08:39 AM
SLC is surprising.. and so is Knoxville.

I'm not surprised by Austin or Atlanta. Atlanta has a huge number of gay blacks. A lot of gay black men in the south move to Atlanta so they don't have to be on the down-low anymore.

lefty
01-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Not surprising

WHat do you expect from sexually frustrated mormoms ?

dirk4mvp
01-10-2012, 11:54 AM
:lmao Arkansas :lmao

DMC
01-10-2012, 12:17 PM
I call B.S. The gayest city on the planet is West Hollywood California…The West Hollywood Sheriff patrol cars have the rainbow sticker on the back bumper…One cannot run for city council unless they are out of the closet homosexuals & have participated in the annual gay parade celebrations…One can cruise Santa Monica Blvd 24/7 and find a gay friend…The local bars are not called “Gay Bars” because West Hollywood has no “Straight Bars”…How dare Utah be compared to West Hollywood…
Meh, it's not "gay friendly" ratings, but just flat out fucking gay.

jag
01-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Orlando is an obvious one. Disney World has turned into the gayest vacation spot on the planet. It's where all the gays from San Fran go for vacation. Half of the people there are families with children, and the other half are homo couples and child predators.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-10-2012, 12:27 PM
How heavily did weight Jon Amechi's seasons with the Jazz in their measurements?

cantthinkofanything
01-10-2012, 12:30 PM
How heavily did weight Jon Amechi's seasons with the Jazz in their measurements?

Footnotes say it added 5 gay points. And then 2 more when Malone played.