PDA

View Full Version : Guy paid by Kobe: “I’ve never seen anyone do what Kobe’s doing right now.”

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Kobe’s Trainer Astounded He’s Playing

By HOOPSWORLD ([email protected])
Basketball News & NBA Rumors

With those torn ligaments in his right wrist – an injury that should’ve required surgery and three months of rehabilitation – (Kobe) Bryant is forever one collision from serious seasonal consequences.

When he fails to keep the wrist moving during a game, it will swell significantly. That’s why he’s always making that shooting motion with his wrist on the sidelines in down moments.

His personal trainer, Tim Grover, says simply: “I’ve never seen anyone do what Kobe’s doing right now.”

It’s near impossible to play with torn ligaments in your shooting wrist, never mind play well. Bryant is the ultimate creature of routine, and it never changes.
via Adrian Wojnarowki of Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_kobe_bryant_lakers_nba_010912)

Spur_Fanatic
01-10-2012, 08:42 AM
In Kool's idiom, MJ goes for Tim Grover. :D

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2012, 08:48 AM
In Kool's idiom, MJ goes for Tim Grover. :D

that was a typo...I tried changing it but the system wouldn't let me

BlackSwordsMan
01-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Lose 400 mil over night?

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 09:22 AM
that was a typo...I tried changing it but the system wouldn't let me

Kool Aid Man

lefty
01-10-2012, 09:27 AM
lol wishful thinking :lmao

Typo :lol

BlackSwordsMan
01-10-2012, 09:31 AM
obama seyz ''Kobe is the best person in the world''
oops typo it was his mexican gardener

cheguevara
01-10-2012, 09:34 AM
:lmao Kobe fan having to quote the GOAT :lmao

how low has this bag of shit gotten :wow

bus driver
01-10-2012, 09:42 AM
MJ: “I’ve never seen anyone do what Kobe’s doing right now.”

raping white girls and getting away with it

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 09:48 AM
MJ: “I’ve never seen anyone do what Kobe’s doing right now.”

raping white girls and getting away with it

You've nary room, daddy. Your Neal raped as well. You've got to live with that stain just like us.

lefty
01-10-2012, 09:56 AM
obama seyz ''Kobe is the best person in the world''
oops typo it was his mexican gardener
:lol

mavs>spurs
01-10-2012, 10:22 AM
you and cubby also set a couple of "firsts" this week dawg. i mean you topped your old high score.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 10:30 AM
^Bend over. I'll get ya fuckin' topped.

mavs>spurs
01-10-2012, 10:33 AM
5 yard parroting infraction, repeat 1st down!

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Lose 400 mil over night?

MJ is the "original" when it comes to that as well ...Juanita made out like a "fat rat" ...:lol

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Great article.

Kobe is so like many great Americans, i.e., Davy Crockett:::"Make sure you're right. Then go ahead."

mavs>spurs
01-10-2012, 11:17 AM
kobe can have 5 rings all day but it still doesn't make your willy any bigger, work properly, or be cured of peyronie's disease though.

VBM
01-10-2012, 11:30 AM
You've nary room, daddy. Your Neal raped as well. You've got to live with that stain just like us.

GL9IarBN0lA

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Kobe’s Trainer Astounded He’s Playing

By HOOPSWORLD ([email protected])
Basketball News & NBA Rumors

With those torn ligaments in his right wrist – an injury that should’ve required surgery and three months of rehabilitation – (Kobe) Bryant is forever one collision from serious seasonal consequences.

When he fails to keep the wrist moving during a game, it will swell significantly. That’s why he’s always making that shooting motion with his wrist on the sidelines in down moments.

His personal trainer, Tim Grover, says simply: “I’ve never seen anyone do what Kobe’s doing right now.”

It’s near impossible to play with torn ligaments in your shooting wrist, never mind play well. Bryant is the ultimate creature of routine, and it never changes.
via Adrian Wojnarowki of Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_kobe_bryant_lakers_nba_010912)

Courtesy Mike Wilbon:

had the Lakers winning the Pacific Division and I'm not about to change that now. I still think they'll win it, putting them no worse than 3rd seed, behind Oklahoma City and maybe Portland in the overall West standings. Thing is, I just hope Kobe Bryant can play with this wrist injury. People say NBA players don't care, don't have passion, blah, blah, blah. Kobe Bryant is taking a cortizone shot every night just to play. Guy has 5 rings and he's shooting up to play. how the hell can people not admire that effort? People in Lakerland ought to shower Kobe with standing ovations every time they see him, just for that if not the million other contributions to that franchise over the last 15 years.

Dont always agree with Wilbon but some NBA fans (including Laker ones) take Kobe for granted ...

Ace
01-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Kool must spend hours Googling Kobe and Lebron with the shit he posts...

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 11:49 AM
some NBA fans (including Laker ones) take Kobe for granted ...

He can never do enough for some of "us." I can't even put my finger on it as to why. It's a shameful thing to be "Laker ones."

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Kool must spend hours Googling Kobe and Lebron with the shit he posts...

And if James ever gets off the snide you'll parrot Kevin in that regard.

cantthinkofanything
01-10-2012, 11:51 AM
He can never do enough for some of "us." I can't even put my finger on it as to why. It's a shameful thing to be "Laker ones."

Bend over, I'll give you a shameful thing.

silverblk mystix
01-10-2012, 11:52 AM
amazing how this injury affects him...

when he shoots 6 for 28...it must be the injury....

when he shoots so-so or has a high scoring game...no one brings up the injury...maybe it only hurts when he sux...

amazing injury...

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 11:58 AM

when he shoots so-so or has a high scoring game...no one brings up the injury...maybe it only hurts when he sux...

amazing injury...

You obviously didn't read the story, lunkhead.

---

I now quake anew in my slippers this morn reading that it would have been 3 months recovery after the surgery. Jesus, Mother Mary and Joseph.

Kobe Bryant

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 11:59 AM

amazing injury...

Kobe sometimes shoots like crap and it had NOTHING to do with the injury. I freely admit that. Look I get the reason you guys hate the media heaping praise on certain players, especially you spur fans that feel like your team does not get enough ...
But when respected guys in the industry like Grover admit the injury or reporters are telling you it's swollen or if you have two eyes and can see his hand looking like Fred Flintstone's ...there is no need to hate. The guy is a warrior simple and plain ...

Sure he appears to be and egotistical prick, with very uneven shot selection. But the hate for this (playing hurt)is silly ...and Cully is right the one's that are Laker fans that do it are worse than you spur (or random NBA fan) fans that do. I get that he kills yall so you hate him. But the shaq lovers that hate him baffle me. Shaq hasn't been a Laker for years ...

playaslk
01-10-2012, 12:04 PM

amazing injury...
You are hating for the sake of hating. Your point about the amazing injury makes no sense - you can clearly see he's injured during every game. His handles fell off bigtime after the tear. H3ll, he loses the ball 2x a game with no help from the defense cuz he cant hang onto it while spinning for the fall away. Take a look at the pics of it. He can get a commercial spot for the michelin man (if he went MJ - michael jackson - and bleached himself into infamy).

Whether he has a good game or bad, he is affected by a f'd up hand. Whats the point of bringing it up when he has a good game?

Ace
01-10-2012, 12:05 PM
And if James ever gets off the snide you'll parrot Kevin in that regard.

No clue what the hell you're talking about...

playaslk
01-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Sure he appears to be and egotistical prick, with very uneven shot selection. But the hate for this (playing hurt)is silly ...and Cully is right the one's that are Laker fans that do it are worse than you spur (or random NBA fan) fans that do. I get that he kills yall so you hate him. But the shaq lovers that hate him baffle me. Shaq hasn't been a Laker for years ...

But but if KOBE didnt run Shaq out of town, lakers would have had more championships! Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4... wait what comes after 4? damn it.... Bosh, help me out here.... (SACRASM)

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 12:08 PM
No clue what the hell you're talking about...

...I'm talking about you accessing Google, ala Kool if James ever rings, even though you forsaked him last June like some goddamn animal.

DMC
01-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Courtesy Mike Wilbon:

had the Lakers winning the Pacific Division and I'm not about to change that now. I still think they'll win it, putting them no worse than 3rd seed, behind Oklahoma City and maybe Portland in the overall West standings. Thing is, I just hope Kobe Bryant can play with this wrist injury. People say NBA players don't care, don't have passion, blah, blah, blah. Kobe Bryant is taking a cortizone shot every night just to play. Guy has 5 rings and he's shooting up to play. how the hell can people not admire that effort? People in Lakerland ought to shower Kobe with standing ovations every time they see him, just for that if not the million other contributions to that franchise over the last 15 years.

Dont always agree with Wilbon but some NBA fans (including Laker ones) take Kobe for granted ...

Never saw a shot Kobe wouldn't take tbh.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 12:20 PM

That Artest 3 late in the 4th quarter on June.17.2010 withstanding.

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 12:25 PM

Now that is funny ... nothing wrong with a good joke :lol :toast

Leetonidas
01-10-2012, 12:27 PM
I see no quote from Jordan. Fucking fail :lmao

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Yes he did. He was at the front of the pack when it was safe. Loud and boisterous... bout as silly as a lil drunken girl when Wade dropped that 3 and was showboating in game two. Turtle Terry could stand no more, he then summoned Dirk and the boys to become great... for just this one time. Ace and them tucked their tails like cowards, even worse, like hyenas... just disappearing into the dark... while Dirk and the boys walked away with the lions share. Like some goddamn animals they were.

Yes, Heat fans, and San Antonio heat fans scampered and scurried like some freaking roaches in the projects when the light comes on ...or so I have heard :lol

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 12:28 PM
That Artest 3 late in the 4th quarter on June.17.2010 withstanding.

C'mon, D, you cannot even get the bat off your shoulder on this one, by God. You woulda crucified Bryant if he'd a forced that shot, missed and Boston won. You & Media both because you both had the story written & word processed, just waiting for the final buzzer to depress the send button.

But, Bryant went against type, trusted & passed to Artest and the rest is NBA history.

Leetonidas
01-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Yes he did. He was at the front of the pack when it was safe. Loud and boisterous... bout as silly as a lil drunken girl when Wade dropped that 3 and was showboating in game two. Turtle Terry could stand no more, he then summoned Dirk and the boys to become great... for just this one time. Ace and them tucked their tails like cowards, even worse, like hyenas... just disappearing into the dark... while Dirk and the boys walked away with the lions share. Like some goddamn animals they were.

You really fucking suck at trying to sound like Culburn you Naruto-loving paki faggot.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Yes, Heat fans, and San Antonio heat fans scampered and scurried like some freaking roaches in the projects when the light comes on ...or so I have heard :lol

This is true, but, none was more egregious than Ace, Mono a distant second. I believed in that SOB. I spent time with him on my page and believed him to be a man of principle & goodness. I was aghast when he rolled over on the Heat. I couldn't believe it. I beseeched him to reconsider and return to the reservation, but, he refused.

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 12:33 PM
But but if KOBE didnt run Shaq out of town, lakers would have had more championships! Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4... wait what comes after 4? damn it.... Bosh, help me out here.... (SACRASM)

People forget that was Buss's call. Now dont get me wrong Kobe, if Kobe wanted Shaq to stay he could have brokered a peace treaty, Magic was practically begging them both to bury those issues but neither would budge.

Also that is faulty reasoning to assume if they stayed together they would of won 5 or 6 titles. I firmly believe if they truly had worked things out they MAY have won one or two more ...but that team would of needed a young star to as shaq started to age, and with those 2 taking most of the shots and the salary cap might of been difficult to find or sign one.

But by trading shaq they eventually won the 1 or 2 they may have one if shaq was not traded ...

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 12:34 PM
It's what MJ should be saying...:lol

:lol

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 12:34 PM
And i did get that you were being sarcastic, speaking of the shaq lovers ...

bus driver
01-10-2012, 12:35 PM

dont respond to me cock sucker :wakeup

Ace
01-10-2012, 12:36 PM
...I'm talking about you accessing Google, ala Kool if James ever rings, even though you forsaked him last June like some goddamn animal.

How many random quotes threads have you seen me post? Kobe got swept and is shooting a shitty 42%. Quote that and start a thread...

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 12:37 PM
How many random quotes threads have you seen me post? Kobe got swept and is shooting a shitty 42%. Quote that and start a thread...

How did those great FG%'s work out for you last June? :lol

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 12:41 PM
But by trading shaq they eventually won the 1 or 2 they may have one if shaq was not traded ...

Once Daddy purposedly butchered Mutombo it was the end. He should've never done that. It was an act of extreme violence. It wasn't necessary and it lit up Colangelo. He immediately petitioned Stern for a blue ribbon committee and convened it resulting in the shit you see now in the paint. Those rules enacted made the big man pretty much extinct. We garnered one more before teams got with the program and the curtain came down, but, for all intents and purposes that Phily Finals ended Daddy.

Ace
01-10-2012, 12:42 PM

Where were you after the sweep? You and Kool hid like the little pussies you are. Hell even after regular season loses, ghosts...

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 12:45 PM

I ignore no one. It's my religion.

You don't like being affiliated with a rapist. Tough. Neal raped.

Ace
01-10-2012, 12:47 PM
I was here in plain sight. Made a thread congratulated my Mav scros...

How did those great FG%'s work out for you last June? :lol
Better than it did for the Lakers. I could take the pussy route like yourself and start blaming refs...

bus driver
01-10-2012, 12:48 PM
I ignore no one. It's my religion.

You don't like being affiliated with a rapist. Tough. Neal raped.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 12:49 PM

Don't fret, duder. The girl that Neal raped wasn't your mother, sister, or, girlfriend. It's okay.

Bill_Brasky
01-10-2012, 12:54 PM
:lmao lakerfan sucking eachother off in a koolaid thread, nothing to see here. Can't wait to hear the excuses when Kobe shoots them out of another playoff series with retarded 30 foot jumpers as hes being double teamed with Bynum/Gasol wide open under the basket.

bus driver
01-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Don't fret, duder. The girl that Neal raped wasn't your mother, sister, or, girlfriend. It's okay.

tee, hee.

sorry to hurt your feelings cock sucker, was just joking

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 12:56 PM
:lmao lakerfan sucking eachother off in a koolaid thread, nothing to see here. Can't wait to hear the excuses when Kobe shoots them out of another playoff series with retarded 30 foot jumpers as hes being double teamed with Bynum/Gasol wide open under the basket.

Only pussies, assholes & Spurs Fan uses excuses.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 12:57 PM
sorry to hurt your feelings cock sucker, was just joking

Just go back upstairs afore I have Kool & Luva take you behind frosted glass and do you like "Eddie Felson."

Bill_Brasky
01-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Only pussies, assholes & Spurs Fan uses excuses.

So whats your excuse for last year, pussy?

redzero
01-10-2012, 12:58 PM

If Bynum and/or Gasol want the ball so badly, they should get the rebound.

bus driver
01-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Just go back upstairs afore I have Kool & Luva take you behind frosted glass and do you like "Eddie Felson."

ok, cock sucker. i will leave you alone now

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 01:00 PM
I was here in plain sight. Made a thread congratulated my Mav scros...

Better than it did for the Lakers. I could take the pussy route like yourself and start blaming refs...

Blaming refs. I challenge you to find a post where I blamed refs for the Lakers losing a game or a series in the 3 plus years I have posted here. You barking up the wrong tree, young buck. :ihit

Now try posting something based in reality ...:lol

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 01:02 PM
i will leave you alone now

Wise decision.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 01:03 PM
So whats your excuse for last year, pussy?

I don't do excuses.

It's my religion.

bus driver
01-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Wise decision.

thank you cock sucker

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 01:06 PM

We don't make excuses. if we lose, we were NOT good enough end of story.
You run upstairs it's "what would we do if Manu was healthy" for the playoffs ...2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 ... 2012? :lmao

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 01:08 PM
You run upstairs it's "what would we do if Manu was healthy" for the playoffs ...2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 ... 2012? :lmao

Killa

DMC
01-10-2012, 01:19 PM
C'mon, D, you cannot even get the bat off your shoulder on this one, by God. You woulda crucified Bryant if he'd a forced that shot, missed and Boston won. You & Media both because you both had the story written & word processed, just waiting for the final buzzer to depress the send button.

But, Bryant went against type, trusted & passed to Artest and the rest is NBA history.
Sorry, I don't sit around pressing the refresh button with my copy/paste ready.

Are you referring to the game where Kobe was 6-24? He could have passed up on a number of shots and they probably don't need a miracle three.

You remind me of those Tebow felchers who think Tebow is a hero because the team played itself out of a hole he got them in.

Are you one of those "last shot won the game" types? Do/did you also say "I shouldn't have had that last drink"?

Ever think about the other missed 3s? Like Kobe going 0-6 from 3, or that first drink?

Really?

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Just finished fucking..it took all of 25 min...I have some time to fuck around on this bitch

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2012, 01:20 PM
I see Kori and Tim fucking with my thread title again

DMC
01-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Just finished fucking..it took all of 25 min...I have some time to fuck around on this bitch

Tell your mother I said hello.

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Tell your mother I said hello.

She says Hi....:lol

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Are you referring to the game where Kobe was 6-24?

Yep. That's the one.

Ace
01-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Blaming refs. I challenge you to find a post where I blamed refs for the Lakers losing a game or a series in the 3 plus years I have posted here. You barking up the wrong tree, young buck. :ihit

Don't have time to dig through 12k posts. It's there...

We? You speak on behalf of all Later fans? You're sounding pretty idiotic right now, almost as much as you did when you didn't know when Kobe was drafted. I mean your screen name is based off the guy...

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Don't have time to dig through 12k posts. It's there...

We? You speak on behalf of all Later fans? You're sounding pretty idiotic right now, almost as much as you did when you didn't know when Kobe was drafted. I mean your screen name is based off the guy...

It's not that hard ...just look for posts after we lost to the Celts or the Mavs ... those are the only significant losses the Lakers have had since I have been here. But you won't because there is none. That is a figment of your imagination like the Heat dynasty so far ...:lol

No I was not speaking for ALL Laker fans ... I meant "we" as far as myself and the team I follow. When has Kobe or Fisher pulled the injury card?
As far as Kobe's draft status, I leave that for you common-folk to care about useless trivia. I freely admitted I didn't know and didn't have time to check, I was wrong. Feel free to keep bringing it up... That doesn't change the fact you claim I used injury as an excuse but can't back the claim up.

When you resort to changing the subject or have to bring up old shit ...that means I must of struck a nerve ...:lol

clambake
01-10-2012, 03:50 PM
i like the new thread title.

Spur_Fanatic
01-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Remember you still owe me, culby.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Remember you still owe me, culby.

For what? You were too scared to take the ELE.

Spur_Fanatic
01-10-2012, 04:11 PM
I forgive you. For I set trends.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 04:14 PM
I forgive you. For I set trends.

:rolleyes

Spur_Fanatic
01-10-2012, 04:23 PM

Ace
01-10-2012, 05:39 PM
It's not that hard ...just look for posts after we lost to the Celts or the Mavs ... those are the only significant losses the Lakers have had since I have been here. But you won't because there is none. That is a figment of your imagination like the Heat dynasty so far ...:lol

No I was not speaking for ALL Laker fans ... I meant "we" as far as myself and the team I follow. When has Kobe or Fisher pulled the injury card?
As far as Kobe's draft status, I leave that for you common-folk to care about useless trivia. I freely admitted I didn't know and didn't have time to check, I was wrong. Feel free to keep bringing it up... That doesn't change the fact you claim I used injury as an excuse but can't back the claim up.

When you resort to changing the subject or have to bring up old shit ...that means I must of struck a nerve ...:lol
:lmao

Kobe is known for playing the media so he doesn't have to pull that card. Makes sure his injuries are known...

DMC
01-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Yep. That's the one.
You don't have to publicly acknowledge the rest of my post, but you damn sure read it.

Hopefully that put your mind on a different course.

DMC
01-10-2012, 05:44 PM
It's so hard to find a Laker fan from, oh... 2005 - 2007

They are as rare as an Ethiopian chicken.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 05:51 PM

You don't have to publicly acknowledge the rest of my post, but you damn sure read it.

Sure. It just had nothing to do with your initial assertion.

Old Greg
01-10-2012, 05:53 PM

You mean since the Lakers became relevant again? :lmao post Gasol

Killakobe81
01-10-2012, 06:03 PM
I have been a Laker fan since 1980 ... I was lurking here since the Pistons/Spurs Finals ...joined when all the hate started pouring in after the Gasol trade. I freely admit I was not as excited as my Lakers brethren when we signed him. (I was pleasantly surprised I had under-estimated him.) Again, barking up the wrong tree. But you can believe that or not, makes little difference to me. After this post I will no longer defend or explain my fandom (thanks Cully) ...

DMC
01-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Sure. It just had nothing to do with your initial assertion.
Yes, it did. Kobe took 24 shots and missed all but 6 of those. He took 6 3pt shots and missed all of them. Do you think he would not have taken the shot Artest took if he was open?

"Never saw a shot..."

Which shot was taken by Artest that Kobe would not have taken?

If you want to get anal about it, you're wrong. We can talk like men or you can continue the adolescent route.

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2012, 07:16 PM
"Some of us would rather our superstar shoot 45% and avg 9 points." - KillaKobe

DMC
01-10-2012, 07:20 PM
I have been a Laker fan since 1980 ... I was lurking here since the Pistons/Spurs Finals ...joined when all the hate started pouring in after the Gasol trade. I freely admit I was not as excited as my Lakers brethren when we signed him. (I was pleasantly surprised I had under-estimated him.) Again, barking up the wrong tree. But you can believe that or not, makes little difference to me. After this post I will no longer defend or explain my fandom (thanks Cully) ...
My point stands. Everyone was "always a Laker fan" but just got the balls to admit it after 2007.

Lakers fans love weddings, won't go to the same person's funeral however.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 07:21 PM
"Never saw a shot..."

Which shot was taken by Artest that Kobe would not have taken?

Obviously the assist from Kobe that Artest buried in Pierce's ass.

You're wrong. Christ, it ain't the end of the world, D.

Ace
01-10-2012, 07:59 PM
"Some of us would rather our superstar shoot 45% and avg 9 points." - KillaKobe

Some rather have a superstar shoot 45% and avg 9pts??

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 08:03 PM
:lmao classic Lakers fans

"I swear! I didn't know the internet existed till after the Gasol trade!!!"

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Some rather have a superstar shoot 45% and avg 9pts??
I wonder if that superstar was picked 16th overall like Kobe :lol

Ace
01-10-2012, 08:08 PM
I wonder if that superstar was picked 16th overall like Kobe :lol

:rollin

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 08:26 PM
:lmao classic Lakers fans

"I swear! I didn't know the internet existed till after the Gasol trade!!!"

Though you tryin' to sneak off for the Twin Cities at O & 43 was a moment in time.

I caught ya though.

tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 08:28 PM
I'm there and I'm staying there. Kori has final say over who my favorite team is, and she signed off on the T-Pups.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm there and I'm staying there.

No GD way.
Curse me now.
Thank me later.

You started with the Suns. And as long as I draw breath on earth you'll stay with the Suns.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Quit being childish. Most of these guys have a history on other sites prior to the Pau trade. Cully was a demon over at the Suns site. Midget can testify that I'm a God over at thelakersnation. Caught his short ass over there lurking while I was getting my praise.
K so you get a pass, not sure how Cully being on a Suns site before the Gasol trade makes him a Lakers fan :lmao

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 08:53 PM
K so you get a pass, not sure how Cully being on a Suns site before the Gasol trade makes him a Lakers fan :lmao

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

DMC
01-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Obviously the assist from Kobe that Artest buried in Pierce's ass.

You're wrong. Christ, it ain't the end of the world, D.
That's a different shot. Kobe was double teamed, Artest barely had single coverage.

Stop being a forum princess.

Lakers were up by 3 before the shot was made. Kobe passes out of a double team, and Artest shoots a contested 3. Prior to that he was 1-6 from 3.

That dog won't hunt.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 10:23 PM
That's a different shot. Kobe was double teamed, Artest barely had single coverage.

Stop being a forum princess.

I'm just going off your initial assertion, D.

You're like 99.99% of the posters here:::you can never be wrong.

DMC
01-10-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm just going off your initial assertion, D.

You're like 99.99% of the posters here:::you can never be wrong.

When you walked through the valley of the shadow of death upstairs, I was with you, because you were right. Everyone else was against you so hard you left, quit, you could have tiptoed under a snake with a tophat on you were so low.

I didn't pull some low rent shtick out of my ass, like you did, to try to nullify your point.

So, if you're going to be pedantic, accept that you're wrong in a pedantic sense. Kobe did not pass up the same shot Artest took.

Giuseppe
01-10-2012, 10:31 PM
When you walked through the valley of the shadow of death upstairs, I was with you, because you were right. Everyone else was against you so hard you left, quit, you could have tiptoed under a snake with a tophat on you were so low.

I didn't pull some low rent shtick out of my ass, like you did, to try to nullify your point.

So, if you're going to be pedantic, accept that you're wrong in a pedantic sense. Kobe did not pass up the same shot Artest took.

You're so wrong, I'm embarrased for you.

DMC
01-10-2012, 10:50 PM
You're so wrong, I'm embarrased for you.
For whatever reason, it's good you're embarrassed. I didn't think you had it in you tbh.