PDA

View Full Version : Detroit called Lakers for Advice

Twisted_Dawg
06-17-2005, 02:36 PM
The following is an account of a hypothetical phone call between a Piston and a Laker after game 2 of the 2005 NBA Finals........

Ring.......ring..........ring...............

Piston: "Hello?"
Laker: "Hey man....sup?"
Piston: "Not much man...what's happening?"
Laker: "I'll tell you whats happening....you and your boys are getting your asses kicked!!"
Piston: "Hell.....the Spurs ain't shit...wait till we get back to Detroit."
Laker: "Awright.....but you need to change things"
Piston: "Like what?"
Laker: "Well frist thing.....go off on the officials......get a couple of your homeys to say some shit about the officials......then maybe Brown says something....hell, what's a couple of $5000 fines with the money we make, plus the money the winner makes!"
Piston: "I hear ya brother."
Laker: "Everybody be bitchin about the officials, they will back off and let you get physical."
Piston: "Awright"
Laker: "Last year when we played them.....they won the first two games with Parker killing us. We get back to LA and muscle him and he turned into a little bitch. Completely took him out of his game!! He completely disappered."
Piston: "I remember"
Laker: "Well if you remember, then why aren't you muscling him and Ginobili. All you have to do is knock them down a couple of times and they will crawl into their shell, never to be heard from again.
Piston: :"You think?"
Laker: "I know motherfucker! The Spurs don't handle physicality good."
Piston: "Shit yeah"
Laker: "Those other chumps like Barry and Bowen are hot and cold on the 3 ball, you dont have to worry about it. Just watch my boy Horry"
Piston: "Yeah"
Laker: "After you stop Manu and Parker driving, you got them where you want them. All they will do is pass the pall around the arc. No one will want the ball. You will see the fear in their eyes! They will turn into scared bitches!"
Piston: "True"
Laker: "And Popovich, he be so stubborn, he will not make any adjustments. He will come with the same players. Last year he played that chump Turkalu. He had nothing. We laughed about it. Then too late in the series when it was over, he put Manu in his starting spot."
Laker: "Me and boys were talking and thinking Pop would make chaanges in the starters and put Horry in for Narz and Brown in for Manu. That ain't gonna happen.....Pop be too stubborn."
Piston: "Hey man thanks for the call.....got it down now....plus I got to go polish my belt up!!!"
Laker: "See ya in the playoffs next year"
Piston: "With that team yall got...don't count on it!"

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 02:38 PM
Is that Elden Campbell?

GrandeDavid
06-17-2005, 02:45 PM
While this thread is definitely amusing, I don't buy that "just knock them on their asses" bullshit. Parker and Ginobili have shown time and again that they are tough and able to withstand some hard hits. Remember Denver? Seattle? Even Phoenix got in a few hard shots. How about Billups practically decapitating Parker in Game 2, yet Parker got the fuck up and canned the free throw for the three point play.

Look, when two or three big bodies are in good position in the lane and the greatest shot blocker in the league is lurking under the rim, there's just no place to go. Draw fouls? C'mon! Doesn't work that way.

I don't think Tony and Manu are intimidated in any way. But I do think that Manu is at times overpassing and Tony is just not finding his open man. Criticize Tony for being one-dimensional if you well, but a "little bitch" is not an accurate description.

Watch Game 5.

mavsfan1000
06-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Elden Campbell and Rick Fox.

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 02:48 PM
I knew it. Sounded familiar.

Twisted_Dawg
06-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Does Rick Fox or Eldon Campbell have a "belt" to polish?

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 02:58 PM
I'm thinking Rashed, but "Piston: "Awright" seems to BEG Elden Campbell. The way he talks, every third word is "Awright".

cheguevara
06-17-2005, 03:07 PM
Does Rick Fox or Eldon Campbell have a "belt" to polish?

Rick Fox has a face to polish :lmao

http://images.hollywood.com/images/4_1708986.jpg

Twisted_Dawg
06-17-2005, 04:05 PM
He hates the Spurs.

Hassdabballman
06-17-2005, 05:27 PM
The following is an account of a hypothetical phone call between a Piston and a Laker after game 2 of the 2005 NBA Finals........
Laker: "I'll tell you whats happening....you and your boys are getting your asses kicked!!"
Laker: "Well frist thing.....go off on the officials......get a couple of your homeys to say some shit about the officials......then maybe Brown says something....hell, what's a couple of $5000 fines with the money we make, plus the money the winner makes!"
Laker: "Everybody be bitchin about the officials, they will back off and let you get physical."
Laker: "Last year when we played them.....they won the first two games with Parker killing us. We get back to LA and muscle him and he turned into a little bitch. Completely took him out of his game!! He completely disappered."
Laker: "Well if you remember, then why aren't you muscling him and Ginobili. All you have to do is knock them down a couple of times and they will crawl into their shell, never to be heard from again.
Laker: "Those other chumps like Barry and Bowen are hot and cold on the 3 ball, you dont have to worry about it. Just watch my boy Horry"
Laker: "After you stop Manu and Parker driving, you got them where you want them. All they will do is pass the pall around the arc. No one will want the ball. You will see the fear in their eyes! They will turn into scared bitches!"
Laker: "And Popovich, he be so stubborn, he will not make any adjustments. He will come with the same players. Last year he played that chump Turkalu. He had nothing. We laughed about it. Then too late in the series when it was over, he put Manu in his starting spot."
Laker: "Me and boys were talking and thinking Pop would make chaanges in the starters and put Horry in for Narz and Brown in for Manu. That ain't gonna happen.....Pop be too stubborn."
Piston: "Hey man thanks for the call.....got it down now....plus I got to go polish my belt up!!!"

Yo my man, you must not go out much. Its sad to see how boring your life is.

mavsfan1000
06-17-2005, 05:33 PM
14 post really makes him not have life.

Supergirl
06-17-2005, 07:16 PM
Spurs can handle rough play. They just didn't last night.

A line up of Horry, Bowen, Duncan, Parker and Manu to start things off would be an aggressive an fearless lineup to counter the Pistons thuggery.

cheguevara
06-17-2005, 07:17 PM

Like ur life is soooo exiting living in.... Detroit :rolleyes

3rdCoast
06-17-2005, 07:18 PM

Ring.......ring..........ring...............

you got too much god damn time on your hands