01-10-2012, 06:06 PM
first her admission that she is worried about Ron Paul:

o9mX4l5FoZU

then she tries to enrage Paul and they put her on her ass:

hDlY5UKY9CM

:lmao CNN: unbiased network :lmao

ChumpDumper
01-10-2012, 06:20 PM
So your claim is that CNN is biased in favor of the Republican party.

And I don't know why they threw a tantrum at that question. Maybe you could explain.

cheguevara
01-10-2012, 09:57 PM
I'm gona have to hold ur hand on this one.

- Dana Bash is a Republican
- She states Paul's success worries her
- She throws junk questions to Paul to try and piss him off and Paul puts her on her ass

mouse
01-10-2012, 11:34 PM
I'm gona have to hold ur hand on this one

:lmao I know feeling when debating the simple minds in this forum

ChumpDumper
01-10-2012, 11:58 PM
I'm gona have to hold ur hand on this one.

- Dana Bash is a RepublicanIs she?

- She states Paul's success worries hertbh I think she is saying she is talking to Republicans just like she's sure John is talking to Republicans.

I can see how the more paranoid elements out there could read that awkward phrasing the way they want to. Confirmation bias and all that.

- She throws junk questions to Paul to try and piss him off and Paul puts her on her assBrave Sir Ron ran away. He does that a lot.

Cry Havoc
01-11-2012, 12:11 AM
The more I see from Ron Paul, the more I like him. Probably the last honest politician left of the top end of the GOP (Huntsman is up there too, but he's more of a fringe candidate). I disagree with some of Paul's ideas, but at least he states them openly and plainly, and doesn't just mouthpiece the GOP byline.

SA210
01-11-2012, 02:32 AM
No teleprompter, no written speech. Just honesty and the facts. Too frickin bad I don't agree with him on issues of poverty, which is very important to me, but then again so is honesty.

Da6irSCvnZY&list=PLE7DFD805C9D1344D&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Wild Cobra
01-11-2012, 04:32 AM
I think the media is so afraid that Ron Paul may be the next president.

hater
01-11-2012, 09:59 AM
it's interesting CNN did not air the whole thing. they claim to be the more responsible network but seems they are not much better than Fox since their newscasters are affiliated with different parties/groups anyway.

cheguevara
01-11-2012, 12:07 PM
:lmao play with the bull, you get the horns

CNN's Dana Bash Targeted By Ron Paul Super PAC

A group of Ron Paul supporters are calling on CNN to remove the correspondent covering the candidate from her assignment, claiming that she is too biased against Paul.

Dana Bash aroused the ire of the pro-Paul brigade on Monday, when her questions to the Republican prompted his spokesman to angrily cut off an interview with her.

On Tuesday, Revolution PAC, a Super PAC dedicated to supporting Paul's candidacy, issued a press release calling for Bash to be removed from covering the campaign. The PAC cited comments Bash made earlier in January.

“I’m sure you talk to Republicans who are worried as well, just like I am, that Ron Paul will continue on long into the spring and summer," Bash said to husband and CNN colleague John King. Revolution PAC seized on the "just like I am" comment to say that Bash exhibited "strong" and "disturbing" bias against Paul.

It seems likely that Bash was telling King that, "just like" him, she was hearing from worried Republicans. Paul supporters, however, are clearly choosing a less charitable take on her words.

The attacks come as Paul is contending with a sharp increase in his media attention in the wake of his strong showing in the Iowa caucus and the New Hampshire primary.

ChumpDumper
01-11-2012, 04:25 PM
It seems likely that Bash was telling King that, "just like" him, she was hearing from worried Republicans. Paul supporters, however, are clearly choosing a less charitable take on her words.:lmao

Mess with the loons, you get the loonies!

lol included but not bolded

SnakeBoy
01-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I think the media is so afraid that Ron Paul may be the next president.

Nobody (media included) is afraid Ron Paul will be the next president.

ChumpDumper
01-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Nobody (media included) is afraid Ron Paul will be the next president.:lol

Oh, Gee!!
01-11-2012, 05:30 PM
"Just like I am" seems to refer back to the act of talking to worried Republicans, not an admission by Bash that she too is worried. I do agree that her comment/question about the Obama voter not being able to shake Paul's hand was stupid and irrelevant. Mr. Paul cannot possibly shake every potential voter's hand and look into her eyes to assure her that everything will be better. It's a stupid expectation on the part of the voter, and a stupid thing to bring up on the part of the reporter.

ChumpDumper
01-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Mr. Paul cannot possibly shake every potential voter's hand and look into her eyes to assure her that everything will be better.Given the time spent in New Hampshire, it just may be possible.

cheguevara
01-11-2012, 07:02 PM
:lol

and Bill Clinton was referring to Hilary when he famously said "I never had sexual relations with that woman"

ChumpDumper
01-11-2012, 07:06 PM
:lol

and Bill Clinton was referring to Hilary when he famously said "I never had sexual relations with that woman"OK, then: show us your documented proof Bash and King are registered Republicans.

cheguevara
01-11-2012, 07:27 PM
:rolleyes its not about red team blue team anymore. Corporations and military industry own both candidates for both teams Obama|Romney

Proof is there that CNN and rest of mainstream media is biased against Ron Paul. If you refuse to wake up, carry on with your eyes closed. :tu

ChumpDumper
01-11-2012, 07:47 PM
:rolleyes its not about red team blue team anymore. Corporations and military industry own both candidates for both teams Obama|Romney

Proof is there that CNN and rest of mainstream media is biased against Ron Paul. If you refuse to wake up, carry on with your eyes closed. :tuProof you can't back up your claim that Bash is a Republican.

Proof you're just another paranoid Paul supporter. :tu

spursncowboys
01-11-2012, 08:24 PM
The more I see from Ron Paul, the more I like him. Probably the last honest politician left of the top end of the GOP (Huntsman is up there too, but he's more of a fringe candidate). I disagree with some of Paul's ideas, but at least he states them openly and plainly, and doesn't just mouthpiece the GOP byline.

Real honest how he puts pork in a bill he votes against.

InRareForm
01-11-2012, 10:13 PM
So your claim is that CNN is biased in favor of the Republican party.

And I don't know why they threw a tantrum at that question. Maybe you could explain.

stfu lol

ChumpDumper
01-11-2012, 10:28 PM
stfu lolSo maybe you can give us all the documented proof Bash and King are Republicans.

lol didn't think so.

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Proof you can't back up your claim that Bash is a Republican.

proof that she isn't

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 01:51 PM
proof that she isn'tYour claim, your burden of proof.

My claim is you have no proof that she nor King are Republicans. Your inability to produce proof is proof of my claim.

Thanks for proving my claim. :toast

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Your claim, your burden of proof.

My claim is you have no proof that she nor King are Republicans. Your inability to produce proof is proof of my claim.

Thanks for proving my claim. :toast

in other words, you have no proof.

k thanks

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 03:12 PM
in other words, you have no proof.

k thanksYou provided the proof for my claim by having no proof for your claim.

Why can't you just admit you were making shit up when you claimed Bash is a Republican?

It's not a crime.

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 03:17 PM
You provided the proof for my claim by having no proof for your claim.

Why can't you just admit you were making shit up when you claimed Bash is a Republican?

It's not a crime.

still no proof? have you tried Bing?

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 03:21 PM
still no proof? have you tried Bing?You prove my claim with every post you make now.

You claimed that Bash and, by extension, King are Republicans.

Prove it.

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 03:24 PM
You prove my claim with every post you make now.

You claimed that Bash and, by extension, King are Republicans.

Prove it.

no luck finding proof she isnt'? have you tried yahoo search?

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 03:28 PM
no luck finding proof she isnt'? have you tried yahoo search?That wasn't my claim.

My claim is you have no proof Bash is a Republican.

You proved me right. You did my work for me.

How many searches have you made about Bash's being a Republican?

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 03:29 PM
altavista?

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 03:33 PM
altavista?Sorry, I know you had high hopes for this thread when inforwars told you to be upset about Bash.

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 03:33 PM
dogpile?

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Dana Bash is a RepublicanProve it.

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 03:38 PM
spurstalk search?

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 03:43 PM
I don't understand why you think being dishonest puts your support of Paul in a favorable light.

You made a claim without any proof. Just own it and move on. You look like just another zealot at this point.

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 03:46 PM
your statement would be valid had you any proof she isn't. Maybe someday in the future you'll find it. Had you some proof El Che will gladly retract his statements. Meanwhile, let's carry on to better more important conversations. This will be my last comment on the topic until you show me some proof. :tu

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 03:52 PM
your statement would be valid had you any proof she isn't. Maybe someday in the future you'll find it. Had you some proof El Che will gladly retract his statements. Meanwhile, let's carry on to better more important conversations. This will be my last comment on the topic until you show me some proof. :tu
A negative proof is a logical fallacy which takes the structure of:

X is true because there is no proof that X is false.

If the only evidence for something's existence is a lack of evidence for it not existing, then the default position is one of skepticism and not credulity. This type of negative proof is common in proofs of God's existence or in pseudosciences where it is used to attempt to shift the burden of proof onto the skeptic rather than the proponent of the idea. The burden of proof is on the individual proposing existence, not the one questioning existence.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Negative_proof

You're full of shit. You made up a claim with zero proof and were called out on it. You then proceeded to compound your error by demanding I prove a negative and hoped I would just go away as you realized just how big a hole you had dug yourself in.

I have no problem with someone's making a claim making a claim he or she can back up. I will keep telling you that you are full of shit until you show me some proof.

Good talk.

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 04:09 PM
LOL the latest attack on Paul is hilarious. You just can't make this shit up :lol

1) A random Paul supporter makes up a funny video in good fun
2) Main Stream Media picks it up and calls it a video straight from RON PAUL CAMPAIGN
3) Then they call it a borderline racist video from Ron Paul himself

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

0PsJvLVoOq4

http://www.manarewescrewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/jon-huntsman-mao-111311.jpg

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 04:24 PM
LOL the latest attack on Paul is hilarious. You just can't make this shit up :lol

1) A random Paul supporter makes up a funny video in good funActually, a relatively pro-Paul source says the Paul campaign is investigating a claim that it was placed by the Huntsman camp.

http://rt.com/usa/news/paul-huntsman-china-ad-487/

2) Main Stream Media picks it up and calls it a video straight from RON PAUL CAMPAIGNLink?

3) Then they call it a borderline racist video from Ron Paul himselfLink?

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Disclaimer: I question RT's motives all the time, but in this case I'm not sure why they would or how they could get away with making this one up.

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Chump, I will highlight the words "Karl Rove tactics" and send you this link for you #1:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?347172-Karl-Rove-and-that-anti-Huntsman-quot-Manchurian-Candidate-quot-advert

it's all over the news. search for Ron Paul and you will see a bunch of news calling it racist and "from ron Paul campaig"

cheers.

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Chump, I will highlight the words "Karl Rove tactics" and send you this link for you #1:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?347172-Karl-Rove-and-that-anti-Huntsman-quot-Manchurian-Candidate-quot-advert

it's all over the news. search for Ron Paul and you will see a bunch of news calling it racist and "from ron Paul campaig"

cheers.That's not what was asked for.

You're terrible at this.

I instantly knew more about this than you with one click.

lol funny video in good fun

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 04:44 PM
I just watched this ad. It is so obvious it was not done by a Ron Paul supporter. It's just not the way we think.

Sure, many of us do and say some really stupid things, but this isn't one of them.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?347172-Karl-Rove-and-that-anti-Huntsman-quot-Manchurian-Candidate-quot-advert/page2&

I think he is misunderestimating his fellow supporters.

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 06:29 PM
http://images.politico.com/global/2012/01/cando_com_analysis.html

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 06:39 PM
1) A random Paul supporter makes up a funny video in good funSo you're saying you were wrong when you made this claim?

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 06:49 PM
And wow, another conspiracy theory. Color me surprised.

cheguevara
01-12-2012, 08:02 PM
HuVhadbMvQo

ChumpDumper
01-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Do you guys realize how nuts you and your candidate are coming off these days?

mingus
01-13-2012, 01:47 AM
Paul should run as a libertarian. i don't care if it takes away Republican votes. at this point i hate both parties equally. he's probably the only non-slimeball out of them.