PDA

View Full Version : Leonard...

Buddy Holly
01-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Well played rook. Well played.

http://i.imgur.com/ARZlq.png

mexicanjunior
01-10-2012, 10:47 PM
I was really impressed with his game. Lots of hustle, tries hard on D (eventhough Jackson still torched him), rebounds and not afraid to pull up and shoot in the paint. Too bad for all the great potential in Leonard...Anderson and (now) Green have gotten worse in a hurry.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-10-2012, 10:49 PM
WMD

He is good because he plays great D without fouling

well...thats one of many reasons.

Buddy Holly
01-10-2012, 10:49 PM
IDK about Green but Anderson is starting to piss me off.

Buddy Holly
01-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Fucking Bonner getting 7 more minutes than Splitter. smh

callo1
01-10-2012, 10:50 PM
How dare you mention anything positive in this time of crisis!!

Mugen
01-10-2012, 10:52 PM
he's great at recovering on defense. which is really helpful because his lateral movement is a lot worse than i thought it would be.

Jax torched him but some really good positives for the rookie tonight.

timtonymanu
01-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Two straight impressive games from Leonard.

He looks more comfortable and sure of himself.

Cane
01-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Good stuff but like what Sean was saying on the sportscast, Leonard's gotta keep his hands up, blocking Stephen Jackson's view, rather than try and strip the ball. Good stuff though

jjktkk
01-10-2012, 10:56 PM
he's great at recovering on defense. which is really helpful because his lateral movement is a lot worse than i thought it would be.

Jax torched him but some really good positives for the rookie tonight.

I'm hoping, that with more expierence playing out on the perimeter, Leonard can improve his lateral movement.

5in10
01-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Hollinger on ROY race:

5. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio

Leonard has shown in the past three games why the Spurs were so willing to part with George Hill to obtain Leonard's rights, scoring double figures in all three. He's shooting 50 percent on the season, and while he hasn't shown a 3-point stroke, he's been able to step in and hit 18-footers consistently.

As expected, he's also providing beastly rebounding from the small forward spot at 9.2 per 40 minutes, and defensively he has one of the best steal rates at his position. Manu Ginobili's injury has opened the door for Leonard to get more playing time, but he'd have to take Richard Jefferson's job to have a realistic shot at the Rookie of the Year. Regardless, it's been an impressive start for a non-lottery pick; he's sixth among rookies in PER and fifth in estimated wins added.

Ditty
01-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Just saw Leonard at my job :lol

Buddy Holly
01-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Just saw Leonard at my job :lol

Please tell me you make babies and children smile at a photo place and that you broke through to Leonard. :lol