PDA

View Full Version : I did promise that if Duncan could crack 20 at least 1 time I'd do something special

Koolaid_Man
01-11-2012, 02:38 AM
well here it is Spurs fan...

48 points , 5 rbs, 3 assts, 3 steals :hat

How can an old man do that...Wade, Lebron were you n|ggas at?

LakerHater
01-11-2012, 02:39 AM
You did that?? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/confusedshrug.gif

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-11-2012, 03:52 AM
Dude, all counter trolling aside..

Kobe was the bomb in that game, very entertaining.

Koolaid_Man
01-11-2012, 07:54 AM

I see your woman still hates snakes...ohh well when she's ready for a long dick have her call me...:lol

Ace
01-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Coming out the closet?..

Giuseppe
01-11-2012, 09:30 AM
^Showin' up here the morning after, acting clueless.

You gd coward, you.

z0sa
01-11-2012, 09:32 AM
living vicariously through the lakers.. I would put an LOL but it seems as if every lakerfan does it, which is more sad than funny tbh..

Ace
01-11-2012, 09:34 AM
^Showin' up here the morning after, acting clueless.

You gd coward, you.

He said he would do something special but only posted Kobe's stats. You're a Cavs fan go fist yourself...

Giuseppe
01-11-2012, 09:36 AM
living vicariously through the lakers.. I would put an LOL but it seems as if every lakerfan does it, which is more sad than funny tbh..

You do the same damn thing thru the Spurs, sans last nights spanking in Wisconsin.

Giuseppe
01-11-2012, 09:37 AM
He said he would do something special but only posted Kobe's stats. You're a Cavs fan go fist yourself...

You didn't even have the gumption to show up here last night after the Warriors cleaned your fuckin' clock.

You goddamn loser, you.

Ace
01-11-2012, 09:50 AM
You didn't even have the gumption to show up here last night after the Warriors cleaned your fuckin' clock.

You goddamn loser, you.

I lurked, nobody mentioned it. Next time start a thread or send me a message. I'll respond...

Killakobe81
01-11-2012, 10:30 AM

Exactly I enjoyed what I saw out of Duncan as well. All jokes aside, yall ninjas better appreciate these dudes before they are gone.

jjktkk
01-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Exactly I enjoyed what I saw out of Duncan as well. All jokes aside, yall ninjas better appreciate these dudes before they are gone.

Sadly, quite a few spoiled, Spurfans, feel self entitled, and that Pop screwed up chances to win a couple more championships.

Magua
01-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Sadly, quite a few spoiled, Spurfans, feel self entitled, and that Pop screwed up chances to win a couple more championships.

He did.

Killakobe81
01-11-2012, 10:49 AM

I dont see any blame on Pop, yall had to wait for Splitter and though he has some skill he was not the game changer that many thought. That more than anything has hurt you guys, that and injury. But I thought RC was the personnell guy? Why blame Pop?

VBM
01-11-2012, 11:14 AM
I dont see any blame on Pop, yall had to wait for Splitter and though he has some skill he was not the game changer that many thought. That more than anything has hurt you guys, that and injury. But I thought RC was the personnell guy? Why blame Pop?

I blame the departure of Sam Presti

jjktkk
01-11-2012, 11:16 AM

Pops the GM. Alot of the problem is, like all dynasties, players get old, etc.... Spurs have never been able to land marquee free agents and have to rely on drafting, getting cheap, vet., players. Pop definitely has his warts, as far as coaching, player personnel decisions, but only a moron would think the good doesn't outweigh the bad, in regards to Pop being one of the best in the business. Too many, "what have you've done for me lately", fans are just spoiled by the Spur's success.

z0sa
01-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Pop *may* have cost us Game 1 in the 2008 WCFs. That's about the only time I can think of him being stubborn/whatever and just zoning out in "i'm a title winning coach and I know what's right" mode.

2004, you can argue Spurs should have guarded the inbounder on 0.4, or bounced back better in Game 6... not much difference either way Pop-wise

2006, people complained so much about small ball but if Manu doesn't foul Spurs win another title (IMHO)

2009-present spurs sucking had as much to do with anything as Pop ever will

DMC
01-11-2012, 11:34 AM
No one here should be surprised that Kobe is taking 30 shots a game. He will have games when he makes half of those or a few more.

He knows he's not going to win a ring, he's now only after individual accolades like scoring trophies and MVPs.

Jordan got his accolades on the way to the ring. Kobe just wants numbers, wants to be compared to Jordan in stats. He knows that's as close as he'll ever get.

He's at that stage of the video game where you just do stupid shit to get silly trophies because you've played the game so long there's nothing interesting left.

Also, he probably cares less about his teammates than a gamer cares about his virtual teammates.

Ace
01-11-2012, 11:42 AM
No one here should be surprised that Kobe is taking 30 shots a game. He will have games when he makes half of those or a few more.

He knows he's not going to win a ring, he's now only after individual accolades like scoring trophies and MVPs.

Jordan got his accolades on the way to the ring. Kobe just wants numbers, wants to be compared to Jordan in stats. He knows that's as close as he'll ever get.

He's at that stage of the video game where you just do stupid shit to get silly trophies because you've played the game so long there's nothing interesting left.

Also, he probably cares less about his teammates than a gamer cares about his virtual teammates.

I'm no Kobe fan but theres nothing bad you can say about his game last night. He had 30 shots but scored 48 points. Tbh anything bad said about last night is reaching...

Killakobe81
01-11-2012, 12:00 PM
I'm no Kobe fan but theres nothing bad you can say about his game last night. He had 30 shots but scored 48 points. Tbh anything bad said about last night is reaching...

Or trolling. When he started being aggressive we were down 9. Look I agree Kobe forces some shots shots even 3 or 4 last night. But save that arm-chair psychology stuff for somewhere else. Maybe Kobe cares about the scoring record than winning 6 rings ...maybe he values the rings more. I dont know that and neither do you.

Again Kobe is not as great as MJ but cut it with the MJ only cared about scoring to help his team win bull-shit.

1. MJ once responded to Tex winter: (who told him "there is no I in team and wanted him to share the ball) ... "but there is one in win ..." :lol

2. Kobe once asked MJ: "how do you score so much and shoot so much balance the team's needs in the triangle?" and MJ responded that is a secret you need to figure out your own. :wow

Records mattered to MJ. The career scoring average, the scoring titles they mattered. And NOTHING is wrong with that. As long as help your team win.

That being said I do hope Kobe tries him pace himself better. Last night was a thing of beauty ...but will he have anything left for tonight in Utah?

Baron Davιs
01-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Great performance by KB, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
01-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Great performance by KB, tbh.

eat shit with the same amount of determination and vigor you do sucking ass...:lol

in laymens terms if he has a bad game you hot dog it...I don't want to here no fucking "great performance" bullshit...eat shit negro eat shat...:lol

Giuseppe
01-11-2012, 01:28 PM

Giuseppe
01-11-2012, 01:28 PM

You didn't show up, chickenshit.

z0sa
01-11-2012, 01:30 PM
You didn't show up, chickenshit.

Maybe his religion allows him to work.

Giuseppe
01-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Maybe his religion allows him to work.

You're siding him, Z?

z0sa
01-11-2012, 01:31 PM
I don't side with anybody. But I thought it was appropriate.

Giuseppe
01-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Yes.

That's all I wanted to know.

z0sa
01-11-2012, 01:39 PM
there's a trend you haven't set yet.

DMC
01-11-2012, 01:47 PM

"He will have games when he makes half of those or a few more."

You focus too much on the outcome, not on the game play.

The team will not make it far with him taking 30 shots a game. That's been shown before on more teams than just the Lakers.

Ace
01-11-2012, 02:05 PM

The team will not make it far with him taking 30 shots a game. That's been shown before on more teams than just the Lakers.

They won and he was efficient. The W is all that matters...

Giuseppe
01-11-2012, 02:08 PM

Kobe knows this is not a championship ball club (Killa). The fellows that helped ring have slowly but surely drifted off: (Vuj) (that Jew with the big ears name escapes me) (Odom) (Artest). They've been replaced with Kapono, Murphy, Roberts, Artests's reincarnation/I don't say his new name/it's my religion. Instead of rappeling up the side of the Beverly Hills Wilshire and making Buss say "uncle" like before the Gasol trade--Kobe is just going to pile points this time as the form of protest.

DeadlyDynasty
01-11-2012, 02:10 PM
The Lakers have no shot at a title this year with the current roster they have, so speculating on how Kobe is "hurting his teams' chances" is pretty funny, tbh. True, Bynum needs to see more touches, but he also needs to demand the ball more. At the end of the day, Bynum getting 5 more shots and Kobe taking 5-10 less shots doesn't make them any more a contender THIS YEAR. They'd be lucky to get out of the West and they've got ZERO chance against Miami.

Ace
01-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Kobe knows this is not a championship ball club (Killa). The fellows that helped ring have slowly but surely drifted off: (Vuj) (that Jew with the big ears name escapes me) (Odom) (Artest). They've been replaced with Kapono, Murphy, Roberts, Artests's reincarnation/I don't say his new name/it's my religion. Instead of rappeling up the side of the Beverly Hills Wilshire and making Buss say "uncle" like before the Gasol trade--Kobe is just going to pile points this time as the form of protest.

:lol

bus driver
01-11-2012, 02:51 PM
at least u kept ur promise, there are other cocksucker laker fans that dont even do that:bike:

Spur_Fanatic
01-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Well, he never said what he's give, so I guess is ok.

Lakers are not championship material, true.
But I think they have a chance to win the west.

Imagine getting swept there by the Heat, with Kobe going for 30 FGA. Could happen.