PDA

View Full Version : How many mintues have Tim and Splitter logged together?

Fabbs
01-11-2012, 12:27 PM
This season.

We know Pop loves small balls and loves having his own nutts massaged by the PollyAnna Poppers.

But have Splitter and Tim gotten more then 3 min per game together?

jjktkk
01-11-2012, 12:30 PM
This season.

We know Pop loves small balls and loves having his own nutts massaged by the PollyAnna Poppers.

Whose we? Tjastal, TD21, momma Fabbs?

WeNeedLength
01-11-2012, 12:33 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Jollyblue/topfive-manfloorunits.jpg

Well according to this list, not too many minutes. I don't know how up to date it is though.

Fabbs
01-11-2012, 01:09 PM
I like small balls.
And Matty Bonner.
And Dick.
lots and lots of dick.
Like this much!
http://thinkshopblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/300px-stuart_smalley1.jpg

SenorSpur
01-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Not enough

therealtruth
01-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Not enough

Brazil
01-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Not enough

Fabbs
03-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Been a couple months perteneer.

Anyone got the exact stats?

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 03:37 AM
Damn, you're stupid.

Hoops Czar
03-06-2012, 03:55 AM
This season.

You can't play them at the same time unless you want Bonner on the court by himself as the lone big. This isn't Pops fault. You should be directing your anger toward Buford.

DrSteffo
03-06-2012, 06:43 AM
You can't play them at the same time unless you want Bonner on the court by himself as the lone big. This isn't Pops fault. You should be directing your anger toward Buford.

I'm getting tired of this argument. Duncan and Splitter could get more PT together simply by increasing Splitter's PT. If both play 30 min that would give us 12 min of Duncan/Splitter and 0 min of Bonner/Blair. What is really crazy now is that even when Pop separates Duncan and Splitter, Bonner and Blair still get a few kamikaze-minutes together.

Duncan/Blair 18 min, Splitter/Bonner 18 min, Duncan/Splitter 12 min would be possible for example.

Agloco
03-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Been a couple months perteneer.

Anyone got the exact stats?

You started this thread. Why didn't you bother to do that beforehand?

TJastal
03-06-2012, 08:19 AM
You started this thread. Why didn't you bother to do that beforehand?

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/3909/avatarstfu.jpg

Wild Cobra Kai
03-06-2012, 08:28 AM
The problem with Duncan/Splitter is that is just doesn't work, either on O or D. The most used fivesome with those two scored .97 points per possession and gave up 1.33 points per possession. There is only one Spurs fivesome that scores less and no unit that gives up more.

Fabbs
03-06-2012, 08:30 AM
The problem with Duncan/Splitter is that is just doesn't work, either on O or D. The most used fivesome with those two scored .97 points per possession and gave up 1.33 points per possession. There is only one Spurs fivesome that scores less and no unit that gives up more.
Sample size too small.

ElNono
03-06-2012, 08:43 AM

Actually, what's tiring about this argument is that Pop is an integral part of personnel decisions. He isn't just the coach.

therealtruth
03-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Actually, what's tiring about this argument is that Pop is an integral part of personnel decisions. He isn't just the coach.

RC might also think what's the point of getting a big. He got Pop Splitter last year and then Pop sat him at the end of the bench.

DrSteffo
03-06-2012, 12:02 PM

Some selective stats there...nice try. Splitter/Duncan is good defensively and need more PT together. We should not rely on Bonner or Blair in the POs AGAIN since whatever team we face will shut down Bonner and both are liabilities on D.

Agloco
03-06-2012, 12:03 PM
http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/3909/avatarstfu.jpg

lol, the other half of the butt-hurt committee has arrived.

So, maybe you can answer for your buddy. Why didn't you or he bother to look up the facts beforehand?

TJastal
03-06-2012, 12:32 PM
lol, the other half of the butt-hurt committee has arrived.

So, maybe you can answer for your buddy. Why didn't you or he bother to look up the facts beforehand?

What, are you going to call the fact police on him? :lol

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Anyone who sees the stat picture in this thread and can't find the information on his own should stop talking about basketball forever.

TJastal
03-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Anyone who sees the stat picture in this thread and can't find the information on his own should stop talking about basketball forever.

If my math serves, the total minutes for that "stat picture" (lolz) is around 190, which is roughly 5 games into the season and almost 3 months old. Since the information is way out of date I think you're clearly slacking on the job, mr forum fact checker.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 05:05 PM
If my math serves, the total minutes for that "stat picture" (lolz)It's a picture.

With stats.

What do you call it?

is around 190, which is roughly 5 games into the season and almost 3 months old. Since the information is way out of date I think you're clearly slacking on the job, mr forum fact checker.

Anyone who sees the stat picture in this thread and can't find the information on his own should stop talking about basketball forever.:lmao

You can't even understand simple English.

The information he is whining about -- updated stats -- can be easily found just by basing a search on the words found in the picture of the older stats posted above.

Do you need it explained further to you, dumbass? Are you really this stupid?

TJastal
03-06-2012, 05:13 PM
It's a picture.

With stats.

What do you call it?

:lmao

You can't even understand simple English.

The information he is whining about -- updated stats -- can be easily found just by basing a search on the words found in the picture of the older stats posted above.

Do you need it explained further to you, dumbass? Are you really this stupid?

So since he's so derelict in his duty to post the updated stats isn't it your job as the forum fact checker to correct him?

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 05:21 PM
So since he's so derelict in his duty to post the updated stats isn't it your job as the forum fact checker to correct him?No, I told him he should look them up himself. He's too stupid to look it up and you're too stupid to know that's what I was saying.

Read my posts to your mom from now on so she can explain the big words to you.

Tell her I said hello.

TJastal
03-06-2012, 05:23 PM
No, I told him he should look them up himself. He's too stupid to look it up and you're too stupid to know that's what I was saying.

Read my posts to your mom from now on so she can explain the big words to you.

Tell her I said hello.

Who you talking about now, Fabbs or WeNeedLength?

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 05:24 PM
Who you talking about now, Fabbs or WeNeedLength?What did I just tell you?

Go read the post to your mother.

TJastal
03-06-2012, 05:29 PM
What did I just tell you?

Go read the post to your mother.

When you said "No, I told him he should just look them up himself" who is the "he" referring to?

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 05:32 PM
When you said "No, I told him he should just look them up himself" who is the "he" referring to?Ask your mother who wanted the updated information in this thread, dumbass.

TJastal
03-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Ask your mother who wanted the updated information in this thread, dumbass.

lol can't follow a single train of thought
lol won't reveal who the "he" was referring to
lol forum cop

You know, as the forum grammar/fact checker I think you need to pay more attention to what argument you're currently engaging in, lest you start swerving all over the road. Doesn't set a good example for the rest of us to follow. :nope

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 05:51 PM
lol can't follow a single train of thought
lol won't reveal who the "he" was referring to
lol forum copIt has already been revealed.

You know, as the forum grammar/fact checker I think you need to pay more attention to what argument you're currently engaging in, lest you start swerving all over the road. Doesn't set a good example for the rest of us to follow. :nopeIt's very clear to whom I'm talking to about what.

TJastal
03-06-2012, 06:01 PM
It has already been revealed.

It's very clear to whom I'm talking to about what.

Uh, you sure about that? I was talking about WeNeedLength's out of date stat list and you just veered headlong into a rant about Fabbs. Care to explain that or are you just going to just keep up with this cryptic "it has already been revealed" line of crap?

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Uh, you sure about that?Yep.
I was talking about WeNeedLength's out of date stat list and you just veered headlong into a rant about Fabbs. Care to explain that or are you just going to just keep with this cryptic "it has already been revealed" line of bs?It's more than clear.

There would be no reason for me to tell the person who found and posted the stats two months ago that he can't find those same stats when some moron who has never looked up anything in his life asks for them two months later.

Only you could be this stupid.

lol cryptic

I was giving you a chance to figure it out yourself to safe you some embarrassment. I know you think about me sexually all the time, but I don't want to hold your hand.

TJastal
03-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Yep.It's more than clear.

There would be no reason for me to tell the person who found and posted the stats two months ago that he can't find those same stats when some moron who has never looked up anything in his life asks for them two months later.

Only you could be this stupid.

lol cryptic

I was giving you a chance to figure it out yourself to safe you some embarrassment. I know you think about me sexually all the time, but I don't want to hold your hand.

Well obviously the ball was dropped and the thread wasn't delivered up to date stats. As the official forum fact checker you need to start regulating. You getting soft already?

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Well obviously the ball was dropped and the thread wasn't delivered up to date stats. As the official forum fact checker you need to start regulating. You getting soft already?Not his job.

That was the whole point.

Do you understand now what was being said now or do you need another page of hand holding?

TJastal
03-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Not his job.

That was the whole point.

Do you understand now?

What about your job? Do you understand now?

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 06:20 PM
What about your job?My job has nothing to do with this forum.
Do you understand now?I understand your butt has never stopped hurting from getting constantly owned in this forum. This latest schtick isn't working either.

Sorry.

TJastal
03-06-2012, 06:25 PM
My job has nothing to do with this forum.I understand your butt has never stopped hurting from getting constantly owned in this forum. This latest schtick isn't working either.

Sorry.

Hey, I was just pointing out what I considered a dereliction of duty, sir. The thread asked for exact up to date stats and that wasn't delivered to specification of said thread. I thought as the self-appointed forum cop you would be all over that. Sorry to see that you're already getting soft. Kind of like how Pop has gotten the past couple years.

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Hey, I was just pointing out what I considered a dereliction of duty, sir.Hey, you were just wrong.[/quote]The thread asked for exact up to date stats and that wasn't delivered to specification of said thread.[/quote]You sure didn't look for them.
I thought as the self-appointed forum cop you would be all over that.No one appointed anyone to anything. You were wrong.
Sorry to see that you're already getting soft. Kind of like how Pop has gotten the past couple years.Sorry to see your butt still hurts after all this time. I didn't mean to permanently damage your fragile psyche this way. I feel pity for you.

TJastal
03-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Apparently today's lesson is that it's okay to barge into someone else's thread and lambast them for asking a question concerning some obscure fact (which may not be easy to find for everybody) yet when someone posts some cryptic list they dug up from god knows where that is 3 months out of date hey no problem, at least they didn't waste any time trying to find out the current up to date information which according to the resident forum cops should be easy to do.

Seems like two different standards we're dealing with here.....

ChumpDumper
03-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Apparently today's lesson is that it's okay to barge into someone else's thread and lambast them for asking a question concerning some obscure fact (which may not be easy to find for everybody)How would you know? You didn't even try.
yet when someone posts some cryptic list they dug up from god knows where that is 3 months out of date hey no problem:lol You should bother looking at the date those stats were posted. It's out of date because it was posted in January.
at least they didn't waste any time trying to find out the current up to date information which according to the resident forum cops should be easy to do.You spent all afternoon bitching about not being able to understand simple sentences.

Seems like two different standards we're dealing with here.....Nope. It's still damned easy to look up the stats. Your mom could have found it in a couple of minutes had you only asked her.

lol cops

Hoops Czar
03-06-2012, 09:49 PM

I've heard this before. What exactly is Buford's contributon to this team or is he some welfare case that Pop felt sorry for so he offered him a job?

There is no way any one person can juggle that much responsibility and be successful at both. I'm sure Pop has imput, but Buford has to have the final say or I don't see a need to have him on the payroll.

gilmor
03-06-2012, 09:56 PM
This season.

Refer to this thread which TiMVP has posted some time back

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191529

ElNono
03-06-2012, 10:25 PM
I've heard this before. What exactly is Buford's contributon to this team or is he some welfare case that Pop felt sorry for so he offered him a job?

There is no way any one person can juggle that much responsibility and be successful at both. I'm sure Pop has imput, but Buford has to have the final say or I don't see a need to have him on the payroll.

RC Bufford is a Senior Vice President and General Manager. He actually coordinates a lot of areas, like scouting, personnel decisions, etc. He's basically a high level coordinator.

TJastal
03-07-2012, 12:46 AM
How would you know? You didn't even try.:lol You should bother looking at the date those stats were posted. It's out of date because it was posted in January.

lol cops

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I have no idea where that stat list came from nor how to find out when it was posted. It's not even clear that it was posted on this message board unless I had rememberd seeing it 3 months ago. Pretty ridiculous to make an assumption that anyone who doesn't spend 24 hours a day on this board (like yourself) would know that was posted here. This is a faulty assumption you make (more on that later). And that's not even the point. The point I made is if its so "damn easy" to look up the stats why didn't you lambast WeNeedLength for not being able to find a current up to date list? If Fabbs deserves to be pulled over and ticketed then surely this deserves at least a written warning. Right mr forum cop?

You spent all afternoon bitching about not being able to understand simple sentences.

No, I spent all afternoon trying to correct your multitudes of faulty assumptions and sidetracking that you always do every time you run into a dead end.

Nope. It's still damned easy to look up the stats. Your mom could have found it in a couple of minutes had you only asked her.

It was so easy WeNeedLength didn't bother doing it, and neither did you. Funny that, huh?

ChumpDumper
03-07-2012, 03:40 AM
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.:lmao Ain't that the truth.

You can't even understand the passage of time.

TJastal
03-07-2012, 07:53 AM
:lmao Ain't that the truth.

You can't even understand the passage of time.

And having an debate with you is like trying to chase a friggin' squirrel across the lawn and smack it over the head with a bat. :lol

SpurNation
03-07-2012, 08:10 AM
Re: How many minutes have Chump and TJ logged together?

TJastal
03-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Re: How many minutes have Chump and TJ logged together?

I take it you never played whack-a-mole before?

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2868/whackamolew.jpg

Fabbs
03-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Refer to this thread which TiMVP has posted some time back

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191529
Has bigmen combo minutes as of Feb 10th.
No link tho.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2012, 12:07 PM
It was so easy WeNeedLength didn't bother doing itWhy are you trying to call out someone who hasn't been in this thread for two months?

Serious question.

TJastal
03-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Why are you trying to call out someone who hasn't been in this thread for two months?

Serious question.

How do you know if he's been in this thread or not? Did you set up hidden cameras at his house?

ChumpDumper
03-07-2012, 12:32 PM
How do you know if he's been in this thread or not? Did you set up hidden cameras at his house?Can't prove a negative.

Prove he has been in this thread.

TJastal
03-07-2012, 12:52 PM
Can't prove a negative.

Prove he has been in this thread.

I'm done playing whack-a-mole with you. Although I'm sure this won't dissuade you from whining about other posters' incompetence in other threads.

Just don't ever get caught actually posting the information you claim is so easy to find. Might cramp your style.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Here's a handy link!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=top+five+man+floor+units+san+antonio+spurs

You.

Fucking.

Idiot.

Fabbs
03-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Not looking for top 5 combos Coach Rump Humper.
Tim and Splitter.
You don't have the info.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Tim and Splitter.
You don't have the info.You asked for an update of the stats that were previously posted.

You don't have a brain.

Fabbs
03-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Yes, i asked for an update of stats that reflect Feb 10th. It's now March 7th.

Seek attention on another thread please.

TJastal
03-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Tim and Splitter.
You don't have the info.

Not only that, the entire 1st page of links he provided is all old stuff from 2005 or so. Guess it wasn't so easy to find the current info after all.

Nice fail, cumpdumpster.

ChumpDumper
03-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Not only that, the entire 1st page of links he provided is all old stuff from 2005 or so. Guess it wasn't so easy to find the current info after all.

Nice fail, cumdumpster.:lmao

You mean I have to do the rest of it for you as well?

Have your mom help you after she spoon feeds you your strained peas.

You.

Fucking.

Idiot.

TJastal
03-07-2012, 01:19 PM

Have your mom help you after she spoon feeds you your strained peas.

You.

Fucking.

Idiot.

That listing of the top 5 man units doesn't technically fully satisfy / answer Fabbs' request. The question that was posed was how many minutes in total has Tiago / Tim played together to this point in time. Idiot.

Fabbs
03-07-2012, 01:30 PM

No.
You were never asked by myself or anyone else. You stalked into the thread on your own. Your attempts to get attention have gone beyond desperate. You either do not know the 2 man Splitter/Duncan minutes or, even if you do know (unlikely since your inaccurate posted 5 man combo), are playing some self initiated game of "I know something you don't know but I'm not going to tell."
http://www.justinbuzzard.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/pacifier.jpg

manufan10
03-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Here's a handy link!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=top+five+man+floor+units+san+antonio+spurs

You.

Fucking.

Idiot.

:tu

http://www.82games.com/1112/1112SAS2.HTM

22.4 minutes

Also noticed that there are no Bonner/Blair combos.

TJastal
03-07-2012, 01:53 PM

22.4 minutes

At least there's one Splitter-Duncan combo in the top 20 and none of the other. I guess after 1.5 years we can call that progress. Athough at this snail's pace it will take to the year 2014 for a Duncan-Splitter combo crack the top 10.

Fabbs
03-07-2012, 05:06 PM

22.4 minutes

22.4 minutes?
timvps research
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191194
came up with
98.92 minutes posted on Feb 10th.

timvp
It sounded interesting, so I researched the numbers......
Here are the bigman combinations in the order of most minutes played together:

Tim Duncan and Tiago Splitter
98.92 minutes
97.81 points per 100 possessions
103.87 points allowed per 100 possessions
88.80 possessions per 48 minutes
86.86 points per 48 minutes
91.22 points allowed per 48 minutes
22 or 98 minutes?

ChumpDumper
03-07-2012, 05:41 PM
22.4 minutes?
timvps research
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191194
came up with
98.92 minutes posted on Feb 10th.

timvp
22 or 98 minutes?You really need your hand held this badly. :lol

Blake
03-07-2012, 05:56 PM
How is it that this thread has reached 3 pages.

Peoples internets seem to be working......is yalls googles broken?

ChumpDumper
03-07-2012, 06:00 PM
:lol I can't believe how helpless these people are.