PDA

View Full Version : Mark Sanchez's time in NY is running out?

jgome21
01-11-2012, 02:49 PM
There has been alot of critical talks regarding Mark Sanchez. ESPN reports that several plays are very critical of his play and his worth ethic.

"We have to bring in another quarterback that will make him work at practice," said one player, according to the newspaper. "He's lazy and content because he knows he's not going to be benched."

There has been talk that the team would be open into bringing in an healthy Peyton Manning. Although I think thats a long shot, what are the chances of Sanchez returning to his starting role?

I think he'll return but will be on a tight leash, esp after committing carreer high in turnovers and finsihing with the 28th QB rating.

DeadlyDynasty
01-11-2012, 02:51 PM
The Jets have problems all across the board. Outside of Ferguson, Mangold, Revis, and Harris nobody's job should be safe, imo.

JamStone
01-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Matt Flynn!

It would truly be something for the Jets to get Peyton. Someone suggested it in the other thread. I was thinking the same thing. 2 games a year against New England. And the only way he'd have to face little brother would be in the Superbowl. But both Mannings in New York. Pretty interesting to consider if the Jets have the pieces to make a deal work and Indy gives in and agrees to deal him.

4>0rings
01-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Sanchez is done. He's had a proper amount of time and coaching to shine and he just can't play on a NFL level. Time to move on for the Jets and Peyton would look good in white and green.

jgome21
01-11-2012, 04:09 PM
I think Matt Flynn would be a better fit for NY. But it's more than just the QB position to their offensive struggles. They don't have too many playmakers. Holmes is just fast but lacks discipline and leadership. His lockerroom fued prob cost him his job. Plaxico is old as hell. Shonne Green hasn't shown me much. Sanchez wasn't the best but I think the O-Cord could have done a better job for him as well which is why he is gone. I think the Jets will give him one more try.