PDA

View Full Version : Ho-kay, You're the Spurs

HubieBrownBuysOffMe
06-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Now, you're thinking 'We're in trouble here, two blowouts in a row.' But remember, you have a two-time MVP and World Champion. You also have a gold medal winner from Argentina. And oh, by the way, you happen to also have Robert Horry, who's won 5 championship rings. So you have that going for you....plus, you know you're coming back to San Antonio, no matter the outcome of this game.

The key is, you MUST control the tempo of Game 5. You must get into the painted area yourself, and keep Dee-troit out of the painted area. Plus, you must hope that Manu's knee area is healed.

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 03:56 PM
HubieBrownBuysOffMe

:lmao

You must have been selling him some bad shit lately.... :fro

ducks
06-17-2005, 03:56 PM
the key is to post the same thoughts in the same thread instead of starting new ones

cheguevara
06-17-2005, 03:58 PM
HubieBrownBuysOffMe

Buys what?? land in a cementery?

SWC Bonfire
06-17-2005, 04:00 PM
Buys what?? land in a cementery?

Embalming fluid.

cheguevara
06-17-2005, 04:01 PM
http://www.smarthome.com/images/hw5700side1big.jpg

T Park
06-17-2005, 04:01 PM
lmao, now I gotta admit, this brought my spirits up lol.

Shelly
06-17-2005, 04:02 PM
:rollin x a million

cherylsteele
06-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Now, you're thinking 'We're in trouble here, two blowouts in a row.' But remember, you have a two-time MVP and World Champion. You also have a gold medal winner from Argentina. And oh, by the way, you happen to also have Robert Horry, who's won 5 championship rings. So you have that going for you....plus, you know you're coming back to San Antonio, no matter the outcome of this game.

The key is, you MUST control the tempo of Game 5. You must get into the painted area yourself, and keep Dee-troit out of the painted area. Plus, you must hope that Manu's knee area is healed.

Is this Waltonbuysmeoff? And trying to save face?

SpursWoman
06-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Is this Waltonbuysmeoff? And trying to save face?

No, it's not WaltonBuysOffMe...

cheguevara
06-17-2005, 04:03 PM
Don't quit on your team TPark, or I'll come a lookin for u HEEEEE!!

http://www.smarthome.com/images/hw5700side1big.jpg

T Park
06-17-2005, 04:04 PM
hahaha.

I own carnival rides, Ive employed scarier lookin guys than him come on.

pooh
06-17-2005, 04:04 PM
Ho-kay you're the Spurs...and you lose game five...advice? Find an alternate route from the airport when you arrive.

There's more pressure still on Detroit winning game five than the Spurs. Detroit has to beat the Spurs big time on Sunday, automatically assuring ABC and company of a seven game series.

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 04:12 PM
hahaha.

I own carnival rides, Ive employed scarier lookin guys than him come on.

Wait.. you're a CARNEY?

That rules.

constantstate
06-17-2005, 04:13 PM

Michele Tafoya: "Al, I talked to coach Gregg Popovich before the game and he said that he didnt know what the heck was going on, or why his guys were playing so badly... he credited the Detroit Piston's willingness to beat up on people driving the lane and then he hesitated and said... our guys just have to want it more. Al. Hubie."

i couldnt come up with anything... but that hubie was funny.

Spurminator
06-17-2005, 04:14 PM
:rollin

So brilliant.

MadDog73
06-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Wait.. you're a CARNEY?

That rules.

:lmao T Park you're a carney?!?

Man, that explains a lot! :lol

SequSpur
06-17-2005, 05:27 PM