01-11-2012, 03:49 PM
:lmao

:lmao Dana Bash

:lmao CNN "unbiased reporting"

:lmao free democracy

P_AQnegSXMw

cheguevara
01-11-2012, 03:51 PM
:lol Ron Paul bring him back to "finish his comments". And CNN is forced to play it :lol

2lNbiIdraso

4>0rings
01-11-2012, 04:07 PM
lmao RP is a master at shitting on the media

ChumpDumper
01-11-2012, 04:27 PM
lol forced to play it

lol enemies list

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 04:12 PM
:lmao latest CNN attack on the dear Dr.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/pimpin-for-paul-cnn-interviews-a-group-of-prostitutes-endorsing-ron-paul/

‘Pimpin’ For Paul: CNN Interviews A Group Of Prostitutes Endorsing Ron Paul

:rollin credible news network

:lol piece of shit news organization

Wild Cobra
01-16-2012, 04:20 PM
:lmao latest CNN attack on the dear Dr.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/pimpin-for-paul-cnn-interviews-a-group-of-prostitutes-endorsing-ron-paul/

‘Pimpin’ For Paul: CNN Interviews A Group Of Prostitutes Endorsing Ron Paul

:rollin credible news network

:lol piece of shit news organization
Of all the groups they could have picked, of course CNN picks one that many people will abhor.

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Of all the groups they could have picked, of course CNN picks one that many people will abhor.

for example:
Ron Paul's Mormon following

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=18894870&nid=757

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 04:24 PM
How is this an attack?

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 04:27 PM

for example:
Ron Paul's Mormon following

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=18894870&nid=757Yes, viewers of local Utah television abhor Mormons.

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Yes, viewers of local Utah television abhor Mormons.

"Of all the groups they could have picked"

I recommend a few reading comprehension classes

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 04:36 PM
"Of all the groups they could have picked"

I recommend a few reading comprehension classesOh, so there are mainstream media stories that put Ron Paul in a favorable light.

lol

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 04:37 PM
And what do you guys have against prostitution?

Wild Cobra
01-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Yes, viewers of local Utah television abhor Mormons.
I didn't know KSL was owned by CNN. Link please.

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 04:40 PM
:lol

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 04:41 PM
I didn't know KSL was owned by CNN. Link please.Do CNN viewers abhor Ron Paul for supporting prostitute rights?

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 04:41 PM
he's still trying :lol

commendable effort :lol

Wild Cobra
01-16-2012, 04:43 PM
he's still trying :lol

commendable effort :lol
Yep, the "why game" is a losing game against a 3 year old, and the only way to lose against Chumpy is to play his version of the game.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Still trying what? I've already said that the biggest obstacle to Ron Paul's getting more support is the people who already support Ron Paul.

And I don't mean pimps and prostitutes.

I mean politically confused, not-slightly paranoid people like che.

Wild Cobra
01-16-2012, 04:47 PM
Still trying what? I've already said that the biggest obstacle to Ron Paul's getting more support is the people who already support Ron Paul.

And I don't mean pimps and prostitutes.

I mean politically confused, not-slightly paranoid people like che.
If that's what you want to believe.

I will contend that if the media took the same effort to make Obama look bad with his varied supporters, there would be no contest as to which candidate has the worse following among society types.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 04:50 PM
If that's what you want to believe.

I will contend that if the media took the same effort to make Obama look bad with his varied supporters, there would be no contest as to which candidate has the worse following among society types.I will contend that Fox News, talk radio and the rest of the conservative media did everything it could to do just that and that you are an idiot for thinking no one did.

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 05:02 PM
I will contend that Fox News, talk radio and the rest of the conservative media did everything it could to do just that and that you are an idiot for thinking no one did.

:lol shows how much you know

d0zR8YrPpwk

:lol fail

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 05:04 PM

d0zR8YrPpwk

:lol failI was talking about Obama. You failed pretty hard right there.

See what I mean when I say "politically confused and not-slightly paranoid"?

That's you.

Wild Cobra
01-16-2012, 05:08 PM

d0zR8YrPpwk

:lol fail
Actually he meant Fox and others did all they could to defeat Obama. problem is, the liberal media outnumbers the conservative media by no small margin.

Could you imagine if news outlets like CNN took on stories connecting Obama to Ayres, Wright, and others the same way Fox, Limbaugh, etc. did, rather than being obamapologists?

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 05:08 PM
I was talking about Obama. You failed pretty hard right there.

See what I mean when I say "politically confused and not-slightly paranoid"?

That's you.

lol everyone know Fox is a bullshit network for neocons. We are in agreement there.

but,

link to Fox News prostitutes for Obama story?

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 05:21 PM
lol everyone know Fox is a bullshit network for neocons. We are in agreement there.

but,

link to Fox News prostitutes for Obama story?link to Obama endorsing the legalization of prostitution?

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Actually he meant Fox and others did all they could to defeat Obama. problem is, the liberal media outnumbers the conservative media by no small margin.Does it?

How big is that margin?

Show us how big it is or shut the fuck up.

Could you imagine if news outlets like CNN took on stories connecting Obama to Ayres, Wright, and others the same way Fox, Limbaugh, etc. did, rather than being obamapologists?Probably not much, since there was nothing to those stories, as Fox's "coverage" proved.

Wild Cobra
01-16-2012, 05:24 PM
link to Obama endorsing the legalization of prostitution?
Prostitution should have been legalized long before sodomy was.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Prostitution should have been legalized long before sodomy was.You are so ashamed of your stated political position that you want it to be hidden from the media when a presidential candidate espouses it.

Wild Cobra
01-16-2012, 05:29 PM
You are so ashamed of your stated political position that you want it to be hidden from the media when a presidential candidate espouses it.
You aren't making any sense.

I don't agree with prostitution, however, it isn't in my nature to agree to victimless criminal laws either.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 05:31 PM
You aren't making any sense.

I don't agree with prostitution, however, it isn't in my nature to agree to victimless criminal laws either.You threw a shit fit about a story highlighting Paul's support of the legalization of prostitution.

So did Che, but he never knows what he's doing.

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 05:32 PM
link to Obama endorsing the legalization of prostitution?

link to Paul endorsing the legalization of prostitution?

before you embarrass yourself further, let me remind you Paul believes the States have the right to decide on these laws. Not the Federal Goverment.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 05:50 PM
link to Paul endorsing the legalization of prostitution?

before you embarrass yourself further, let me remind you Paul believes the States have the right to decide on these laws. Not the Federal Goverment.Great, then you can see why prostitutes and pimps support him.

Why are you butthurt about this?

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Great, then you can see why prostitutes and pimps support him.

Why are you butthurt about this?

:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 06:06 PM
:rolleyesAgain, how many CNN viewers considering Ron Paul will be turned off by this story?

They didn't even interview anyone against prostitution; it was kind of an infomercial for the Bunny Ranch tbh.

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 06:28 PM
how, talk about being clueless

there is a large number of evangelicals that are considering voting for Ron Paul. They would be turned off by this story had they happen to see it. And before you claim they don't watch CNN. CNN is shown in various public places like airports, restaurants, etc.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 06:48 PM
how, talk about being clueless

there is a large number of evangelicals that are considering voting for Ron Paul. They would be turned off by this story had they happen to see it. And before you claim they don't watch CNN. CNN is shown in various public places like airports, restaurants, etc.lol That's CNN's target demographic. Evangelicals at airport gates and restaurants where the sound is turned off.

Paranoid delusion.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Sorry, che. People like you are more likely to turn off potential Paul supporters than any prostitute.

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Evangelicals at airport gates and restaurants where the sound is turned off.

:lmao what??

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

now it all makes sense, you never been to an airport :lol

:lol living life through Turner Broadcasting

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 07:31 PM
:lmao what??

now it all makes sense, you never been to an airport :lol

:lol living life through Turner Broadcasting:lmao what??

Now it all makes sense, you've never been to a public place where the tv sound is turned down

:lol living life through paranoid Ron Paul forum threads.

:lol Che Paulvara

:lol Evangelical traveler target programming

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 07:37 PM
:lol defending Turner Broadcasting at all costs

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 07:44 PM
:lol defending Turner Broadcasting at all costs:lol not at all. They don't need any defending in this case. All I did was point out how preposterous your latest conspiracy theory is.

You're the one who said CNN's strategy is to turn evangelical restaurant goers off of Ron Paul.

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 07:48 PM
thanks for agreeing. :tu

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 07:48 PM
thanks for agreeing. :tuAgreeing with what?

cheguevara
01-16-2012, 07:53 PM
:lol even the Huffington Post is with El Che on this one

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/27/ron-paul-cnn-interview-cnn-edit-unfairly_n_1171462.html
Ron Paul CNN Interview: Did CNN Edit The Video Unfairly? (VIDEO)

An uncut version of Ron Paul's seemingly testy interview with CNN surfaced on Sunday, and has raised questions about whether or not the network may have unfairly edited the interview.

Paul was interviewed by CNN's Gloria Borger last week. During the version that aired on CNN, Borger asked Paul about controversial newsletters from the 1980s and 90s that were published under his name. Paul seemed to grow frustrated by Borger's questions. The candidate took off his mic while Borger was still speaking and abruptly ended the interview.

The unedited version that surfaced on Sunday seemingly caused some viewers to draw a different conclusion about how the interview ended.

The unedited version shows that the interview seemed to have lasted more than eight minutes. As The Hill pointed out, Borger interviewed Paul about a number of topics. While Paul was clearly frustrated, he answered questions about the newsletters for "almost three minutes before walking off, and that the interview was likely over." Paul supporters have been criticizing the network for what they believe was an unfair editing job by CNN.

Edited Version:
LywD6gXBudc

UnEdited Version:
Paaj8IFtWP8

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 08:08 PM
even the Huffington Post is with El Che on this oneIt was wise to change the particular subject to something we've discussed prior, but even now you fail at reading comprehension.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2012, 08:21 PM
lol Paul "occasionally read" his own newsletter.

And yeah, he cut the interview off as advertised. The only thing they cut out from the newsletter portion of the interview was the stupid "Would you give it back?" question.