PDA

View Full Version : just to divert attention from the loss

The sone
06-17-2005, 03:56 PM
It's time to put the sadness of game four behind us. I'm sure we have all had enough reminding of what took place...

So I pose to you this question in the hopes that it will help you forget,

In a battle to the death who would win,

Homer Simpson vs. Peter Griffin
Marge Simpson vs. Lois Griffin
Bart Simpson vs. Christobel Griffin
Lisa Simpson vs. Meg Griffin
Brian the Dog vs. Santas Little Helper

and the one I'll be sure not to miss

Stewie vs. Maggie

I know this has nothing to do with the spurs but sheesh...we really need to divert our attention for a bit...now remember its to the death...take what you know of each contestant and post the victors along with method of disposal. I think this will really help us laugh again... :depressed

Summers
06-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Homer's slightly (and I do mean only slightly) smarter than Peter. In a fight to the death, that's gotta count for something. Plus Peter's a pussy, and we know Homer can throw down when needed.

Lois scares the shit out of me... she could so totally take Marge.

Chris has to have, like, 100 pounds on Bart. Bart's much more devious and I suspect he has well-controlled violent tendencies, but I still have to give this one to the big fella.

Lisa's little (and a hippy) but she's very wily. This one is close, but Meg will go down.

Stewie v. Maggie would have lower ratings than the Finals. Not even close. Stewie's a fucked up baby. Maggie will be buried before she knows what hits her.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 04:46 PM
Homer Simpson vs. Peter Griffin-Push
Marge Simpson vs. Lois Griffin-Lois BIG
Bart Simpson vs. Christobel Griffin-Bart, smaller but craftier
Lisa Simpson vs. Meg Griffin-Lisa for the same reason.

Stewie vs. Maggie-Stewie in a walk.

MadDog73
06-17-2005, 04:46 PM
Homer's slightly (and I do mean only slightly) smarter than Peter. In a fight to the death, that's gotta count for something. Plus Peter's a pussy, and we know Homer can throw down when needed.

Lois scares the shit out of me... she could so totally take Marge.

Chris has to have, like, 100 pounds on Bart. Bart's much more devious and I suspect he has well-controlled violent tendencies, but I still have to give this one to the big fella.

Lisa's little (and a hippy) but she's very wily. This one is close, but Meg will go down.

Stewie v. Maggie would have lower ratings than the Finals. Not even close. Stewie's a fucked up baby. Maggie will be buried before she knows what hits her.

But didn't Maggie kill Mr. Burns? :lol

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 04:49 PM
But didn't Maggie kill Mr. Burns?

No...Pete is still with us!

http://www.ticket760.com/timages/page/Peter-mic.jpg

cherylsteele
06-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Both would get drunk not really care.....Peter would win initially then after awhile he would get radiation poisoning from Homer after all those nuclear plant accidents....and he would die a horrible death.

That blue hair of Marge's is enough to turn the tables.

Bart would organize an army and win in a landslide.

This is a push....although Me would win because of sheer size.

Stewie vs. Maggie
Stewie would destroy her and take her pacifier and put on the wall like a trophy.

Brian vs. Santa's Little Helper
Brian would run circles around "Santos L. Halper" he's much more intelligent.

Snowball has it easy......but probably die form Peter running her over in his Chrysler.

Summers
06-17-2005, 04:55 PM
But didn't Maggie kill Mr. Burns? :lol

Someone didn't see the Who Killed Mr. Burns episode! :lol

constantstate
06-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Both can take an amazing amount of punishment. In a fight to the death, no-weapons, I'd take Homer. He's quicker on his feet and has more fights under his belt but it would be close.

If you gave them both guns, Marge wins with the first clear shot she gets. but hand to hand, Lois knows kungfu. She's also prone to more violent outbreaks... so in a fight like that to the death... she wins in an adrenaline rush.

Bart is devious but small, Chris is dumb but huge. Hand to hand, if Jimbo can do it, so can Chris. I'd take Chris... but not in a runaway.

Lisa has pent up anger, Meg is easy going. Both are smart. Meg has the size advantage but I think Lisa would take this one in a close fight.

Stewie vs. Maggie
Stewie is a stone-cold killer and planner. Maggie has an inner intelligence. Stewie would have Maggie tied up and ready to torture before we knew it... but Maggie would find a way to wiggle out of the ropes and smack Stewie with a hammer on the head, if he did the whole James Bond Villain "tell you all the things i'm going to do to you" Speech... still, I'd take Stewie.

The sone
06-17-2005, 08:51 PM
constantstate...roflmao, I dont know if you in depth anylasis of the outcomes shows you savvy and knowledge of fighter analysis, or that you just have waaaaaay too much time. :)

ZStomp
06-17-2005, 09:24 PM
Based on the fact that Peter has TWICE beaten the chicken....I'll take Peter over Homer.

Lois over Marge...Lois is just tooooo hot! Didn't you all see last Sundays episode when Lois pulled her pants down!! OH MY!

Meg VS Lisa...that's a tough one. I don't think I would want to see them fight...if I had to pick......Meg..she was beating the crap out of Chris in one episode

Bart over Chris. One word for Chris: Dumb

Stewie over Maggie..BY A MILE! Nobody fucks with my boy Stew!! You're my Boy Stew!

Brian over Santas little helper. Please..the freaken dog is an intellect and drinks Martinis! You can't go wrong with that combination!!

Oh and GO SPURS GO!

constantstate
06-17-2005, 10:49 PM
constantstate...roflmao, I dont know if you in depth anylasis of the outcomes shows you savvy and knowledge of fighter analysis, or that you just have waaaaaay too much time. :)

a little of both, plus i love those two shows. :)

midgetonadonkey
06-17-2005, 11:36 PM
Don't forget...Homer can take a fucking hit. Remember when he was a boxer and took all those punches from homeless guys. Peter is a bad motherfucker too, he beat the shit out of the chicken a few weeks back. I'd take Marge over Lois anyday. Lois is a rich girl from an upperclass family, while Marge is a small-town lower middle class girl that can hold her own.

The kids shouldn't fight seperately, it should be a three on three tag match with the Griffen kids taking it. Lisa is the non-violent type while Bart gets his ass kicked by Nelson and Gang most of the time. It seems that Stewie would have the advantage over Maggie, but the little bitch knows how to pop a cap. That is the only edge the Simpsons kids have over the Griffen kids.

Great thread by the way.

The sone
06-18-2005, 12:12 AM
hey midget on a monkey is that h.s.t. on you picture??

texbumTHElife
06-18-2005, 12:34 AM
Officially the best post EVAR!!!

Faccia di Angelo
06-18-2005, 01:00 AM
This thread is too funny. Thanks for the laugh. I say:

Peter
Lois
Bart
Lisa
Brian the Dog
Stewie Baby!

I'm too tired to think of the methods of disposal. Let them be killed how you deem fit.

Lois over Marge...Lois is just tooooo hot! Didn't you all see last Sundays episode when Lois pulled her pants down!! OH MY!

that was freaking hilarious!

midgetonadonkey
06-18-2005, 08:53 AM
hey midget on a monkey is that h.s.t. on you picture??

It sure is the Good Doctor. Greatest American writer of the past 50 years!