PDA

View Full Version : Lol at Laker fans thinking they're winning anything this year.

midnightpulp
01-11-2012, 11:42 PM
:lol

NRHector
01-11-2012, 11:43 PM
actually is not the Lakers fan that think that, is the bandwagonners that we have in this forum

ElNono
01-11-2012, 11:45 PM
who's that?

GoodOdor
01-11-2012, 11:46 PM
even the lakerground's "Greys" don't think the lakers are going anywhere.

stop obsessin bro.

Killakobe81
01-11-2012, 11:49 PM
even the lakerground's "Greys" don't think the lakers are going anywhere.

stop obsessin bro.

This. But even though we may not be as talented I like the way this team defends even better than we did under PJ ...and we were solid for him too ...until we played Dallas. :lol

pass1st
01-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Our white boys will give it their all, might even come out of the west if everything goes perfectly.

This :lobt:* is the Heat's to lose, though.

Giuseppe
01-11-2012, 11:50 PM
They thought they had it.

Uh, uh.

Dunc n Dave
01-12-2012, 12:03 AM
The more 31 shot attempt games KoME hoists up... the better.... Does wonders for team chemistry. Chase that scoring record KoME!

NRHector
01-12-2012, 12:04 AM
They thought they had it.

Uh, uh.go watch the Cavs play nobody called you

Killakobe81
01-12-2012, 12:06 AM
The more 31 shot attempt games KoME hoists up... the better.... Does wonders for team chemistry. Chase that scoring record KoME!

Come on dunc thought you were one of the classy Spur fans. But I guess Cully (or was it Kool) was right about you ...Kome? Real mature, clever and original.

InRareForm
01-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Kobe knows they aren't winning shit... might as well go all out in regular season stats. He is going to run out of gas and his wrist will be the size of a grapefruit come first round.

DMC
01-12-2012, 12:09 AM
There are only a few Lakers fans here. The rest are trolls who try too hard, too often.

Killakobe81
01-12-2012, 12:14 AM
MJ averaged 38.9 mins. a game his last year with the Bulls and took over 30 FGAs at least 3 times including a game he threw up 39.

Again I know Kobe is NOT MJ ...but I dont get why you guys get so bent out of shape over his shot attempts ...

ElNono
01-12-2012, 12:20 AM
MJ averaged 38.9 mins. a game his last year with the Bulls and took over 30 FGAs at least 3 times including a game he threw up 39.

Again I know Kobe is NOT MJ ...but I dont get why you guys get so bent out of shape over his shot attempts ...

MJ shot 49%+ for his career...

midnightpulp
01-12-2012, 12:21 AM

Trolling. We all know how sensitive his fanboys are.

Real talk. I give Kobe props for what he's doing this year so far, and I actually think the Lakers have a shot at the West. Frontlines are what wins in the playoffs, and they still have the best 4/5 combo in the league. I just think Kobe sometimes needs to defer more to them. Even if they're playing like pussies, get on their ass and keep feeding them.

TipsytheLurker
01-12-2012, 12:22 AM

And won the title his last year with the bulls.

Killakobe81
01-12-2012, 12:32 AM

Not that year ...IIRC

Killakobe81
01-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Trolling. We all know how sensitive his fanboys are.

Real talk. I give Kobe props for what he's doing this year so far, and I actually think the Lakers have a shot at the West. Frontlines are what wins in the playoffs, and they still have the best 4/5 combo in the league. I just think Kobe sometimes needs to defer more to them. Even if they're playing like pussies, get on their ass and keep feeding them.

This I agree with. And yes I get you were trolling you actually dont even hide it ...
I just think he has played mostly well. I do wish he would pass the 3-5 shots he forces every night to bynum or Pau. He seems to get really hyped when Pau makes a good shot in the clutch but he doesnt rely on him enough. We need a PG bad. One that has the stones to go away from Kobe sometimes when he calls for the ball ...

Baron Davιs
01-12-2012, 12:35 AM
You're not winning shit either, pulpy.

ElNono
01-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Not that year ...IIRC

.465 that year... they went 62-20, but above all, he didn't have a Gasol or a Bynum around.

Dunc n Dave
01-12-2012, 12:39 AM
Come on dunc thought you were one of the classy Spur fans. But I guess Cully (or was it Kool) was right about you ...Kome? Real mature, clever and original.

Just payin' it forward killa. Luva, Cully and Kool need to be knocked off their high horse. You're one of the realists. Mad respect for you... even when you use Cully's TOSB from time to time. It's all in good fun. :toast

ElNono
01-12-2012, 12:39 AM
This I agree with. And yes I get you were trolling you actually dont even hide it ...
I just think he has played mostly well. I do wish he would pass the 3-5 shots he forces every night to bynum or Pau. He seems to get really hyped when Pau makes a good shot in the clutch but he doesnt rely on him enough. We need a PG bad. One that has the stones to go away from Kobe sometimes when he calls for the ball ...

Frankly, even Mike Brown seems to giggle looking at him all the time

DMC
01-12-2012, 10:12 AM
There's not a poster on the board who didn't think Kobe would be in all out chucker mode this year, not one.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Not that year ...IIRC
He shot 46.5% that year.....Kobe's only done that once without Shaq :lol

cobbler
01-12-2012, 10:55 AM
No. With the way Bynum is playing, I think they have a good shot. I told you in my last PM to you that I like the Lakers chances and will put money down on them if the odds are right.

:rolleyes

Sportcamper
01-12-2012, 01:46 PM
This shorten season has me concerned…If the Lakers get to the NBA finals banged up, they might actually lose to the Heat…

The Gemini Method
01-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Glad to see the D playing better so far than it has in years. I don't see the team winning it all this year because of the mileage on all of the team and that may be the main reason, but you can't count out how weird things happen in sports. There is concern to be had with the amount of games played with so many back-to-backs and a few back-to-back-to-backs.

LakaFan
01-12-2012, 01:56 PM
We gon win the west and prob the finals two

Killakobe81
01-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Glad to see the D playing better so far than it has in years. I don't see the team winning it all this year because of the mileage on all of the team and that may be the main reason, but you can't count out how weird things happen in sports. There is concern to be had with the amount of games played with so many back-to-backs and a few back-to-back-to-backs.

Gemini good to see you back and who is that "freak" in your avvy? In the words of Stu Lantz from afar she looks noooooiiiiice!!!

(BTW, I hate that corny-ass catch-phrase)

Amaso
01-12-2012, 02:35 PM
I don't think with this current roster, and the chemistry that we have a good shot at winning the championship. Probably something like 10-15% realistically. Anything can happen really though, all it takes is for one team to get hot at the right time, like the Mavericks last year. Either way, even with this current Lakers team I think they'll end up taking the West, although I say that with a lot less confidence than the past 4 years. There just aren't any really good teams in the West that I'd pick over a battle tested group with stars on it(even though idk if I'd call Pau or even Bynum "stars").

I think there's a good chance that Dwight ends up coming to LA, and that would probably make the Lakers the favorites again. We'd trade Bynum + filler(s) to get Dwight/Hedo(worst case scenario). Dwight is so much better than Bynum defensively, and even offensively which lots of Laker fans won't admit. Dwight doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective like Bynum does.

Killakobe81
01-12-2012, 03:19 PM
I don't think with this current roster, and the chemistry that we have a good shot at winning the championship. Probably something like 10-15% realistically. Anything can happen really though, all it takes is for one team to get hot at the right time, like the Mavericks last year. Either way, even with this current Lakers team I think they'll end up taking the West, although I say that with a lot less confidence than the past 4 years. There just aren't any really good teams in the West that I'd pick over a battle tested group with stars on it(even though idk if I'd call Pau or even Bynum "stars").

I think there's a good chance that Dwight ends up coming to LA, and that would probably make the Lakers the favorites again. We'd trade Bynum + filler(s) to get Dwight/Hedo(worst case scenario). Dwight is so much better than Bynum defensively, and even offensively which lots of Laker fans won't admit. Dwight doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective like Bynum does.

The thing that is funny about the only thing Bynum does better offensively is his "touch" around the rim .. and FT's but Bynum is shooting crap at the line this year anyway. I get not trading BOTH Pau and Bynum that is too much for Dwight IMHO ...
Another Positive for Bynum, is his size the kid is a true center in height and weight. SO when he clogs the paint he really does. But Howard is better at defending pnr ..finishing inside, running the court and shot blocking.

I wouldn't mind taking Turk back as long as they take salary back as well. something not as crappy as Turk's. Kobe wouldn't need 30 shots to eat the Suns if we had Dwight and Pau.

The Gemini Method
01-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Gemini good to see you back and who is that "freak" in your avvy? In the words of Stu Lantz from afar she looks noooooiiiiice!!!

(BTW, I hate that corny-ass catch-phrase)

Yeah, I got tired of the NBA's/Player drama that I had taken a break from all things basketball. I enjoy the witty banter that goes on in here though--it's really therapeutic to say the least. The girl is a model from the O.C...I think her name is Vivian Nguyen and she used to work at the coffee shops that were a thread on here at one point. She is really hot in person and a real cool person to know as well.

Deuce Bigalow
01-12-2012, 06:47 PM
He shot 46.5% that year.....Kobe's only done that once without Shaq :lol
these kids still dont know basketball :lol
how many 3s did each attempt?