PDA

View Full Version : positives for game 5

td4mvp3
06-17-2005, 04:07 PM
manu's improved performance. i still don't think they have an answer for him

detroit's losses to indiana and miami at home mean game 5 isn't completely out of reach

devin brown scored some. he really put it to the pistons in the game that duncan went down, if i remember right. maybe he can be the spark off the bench that barry hasn't provided

duncan's lackluster performance. surely he won't suck three times in a row. even in the lakers series last year, he came up big in the end and was just undone by .4

we haven't had a three-game losing streak in a while (if ever, i can't honestly remember) and detroit's the type to relax after having put on a show these last couple of games. at the very least, the thought of l.a. last year and seattle this year should encourage and fire up the team.

any others?

Perfect10
06-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Ben Wallace has to eventually put his hair back into braids.

Chauncey, Rip and Rasheed all had poor games last night, perhaps that'll continue.

With the exception of McDyess, Detroit's bench played over, above and beyond their ability...it's hard to imagine that continuing.

SWC Bonfire
06-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Detroit still doesn't know what a Hairy Wurzbach is. We will unleash the secret weapon in Game 6. :lol

cherylsteele
06-17-2005, 04:22 PM

detroit's losses to indiana and miami at home mean game 5 isn't completely out of reach

devin brown scored some. he really put it to the pistons in the game that duncan went down, if i remember right. maybe he can be the spark off the bench that barry hasn't provided

duncan's lackluster performance. surely he won't suck three times in a row. even in the lakers series last year, he came up big in the end and was just undone by .4

we haven't had a three-game losing streak in a while (if ever, i can't honestly remember) and detroit's the type to relax after having put on a show these last couple of games. at the very least, the thought of l.a. last year and seattle this year should encourage and fire up the team.

any others?

As far as I know....noone got hurt.

cherylsteele
06-17-2005, 04:22 PM
Detroit still doesn't know what a Hairy Wurzbach is. We will unleash the secret weapon in Game 6. :lol

I love it :lol :lol

td4mvp3
06-17-2005, 04:41 PM
um ... I don't know what a Hairy Wurzbach is. should i be as afraid as the pistons?

Dirty_Sanchez
06-17-2005, 04:58 PM

What games have you been watching? You guys must get some good weed down there in SA.

Sincerely,

Ilian Gonzalez

Ishta
06-17-2005, 05:04 PM
What games have you been watching? You guys must get some good weed down there in SA.

Sincerely,

Ilian GonzalezJealous? :lol

mavsfan1000
06-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Detroit only has 1 more home game