PDA

View Full Version : I Was Joking Before But Lebron Is Truly A Choke Artist

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2012, 06:59 AM
that N\gga went Nick Anderson on the league last night...:lol Wade was even telling him you better make these dam free throws N|gga...Lebron was like ok my N|gga I got it...Steps right up and throws up 2 more bricks...

I tried taking up for that n|gga but it looks like this shit is real: :lol

SOCSLKv1_5A

ChrisRichards
01-12-2012, 12:14 PM
6/24

LakaFan
01-12-2012, 12:31 PM
choke artist

After last night it would be safe to call you the same. Deep throat :rolleyes

Killakobe81
01-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Mehh I wont go that far, but he sure did give Skip plenty of ammo last night. The thing I did like though he DID attack the basket late ...instead of shooting that broke-ass fade away jumper. You cant fault him for that. Skip argues he fails to attack late, because he was scared of taking clutch FT's. HE did that, he just failed to make them. But it's not like he is Ray Allen at the line and he was missing them all night. I just didn't like when he could not get to the left side and of the rim and finish with his off hand ... his floaters and footwork were poor. He doesnt look that much different from last year in the post. He is attacking more which makes him even more effective at the hoop, but his post-game is still lacking ..he playing smarter but his moves dont look improved. For a guy that cando so much and is so amazing at it, his footwork is poor. Plus he traveled on a key position that the refs missed so any whining about the goal-tend ...is silly. the refs sucked all night for both teams.

Killakobe81
01-12-2012, 12:38 PM
His lob dunk though ...Im with crystal wow. His best dunk since the no regard for human life. A poster (do people still collect those?) of that would be epic!
if I were a Heat fan that would be my screen-saver ...man the ninja got "gifts". :wow

Baron Davιs
01-12-2012, 12:41 PM
6/24

At least he rung.

ChrisRichards
01-12-2012, 12:43 PM
At least he rung.
Thanks to Metta and Pau Gasol.

jeebus
01-12-2012, 12:59 PM
6dEFON50dh8

Letravel.

Killakobe81
01-12-2012, 01:07 PM
I saw another youtube of that as well ...I knew he did but man you can argue he travelled at least twice on that play. Again, poor footwork ...but I like the agrression. Both ESPN games had some terrible reffing ...how do they miss that AND the goal-tend late in a close game?