PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Odom: Sorry Dallas I'm Not Ready To Play For You

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Doesn't look like Mav fan is smiling now :lol

Sources: Odom Stressed By Offseason Turmoil

Jan 12, 2012 10:44 AM EST

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Odom_Lamar_dal_111214.jpg

Team sources say Lamar Odom has often appeared stressed by what they believe is the mental burden of an overwhelming offseason.

"I thought my game was equipped to play anywhere and everywhere,” he added. “I'm not prepared, I guess, to play. I don't know if there is anything more to say."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218234/Sources_Odom_Stressed_By_Offseason_Turmoil#ixzz1jG tUosMZ

endrity
01-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Look I said from the first game, I now understand why Laker fans used to call this guy dumb. He makes so many mistakes that it really blows your mind for a player of his talent.

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Look I said from the first game, I now understand why Laker fans used to call this guy dumb. He makes so many mistakes that it really blows your mind for a player of his talent.

so who won in that deal...dallas or LA?:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2012, 02:03 PM

and LO isn't dumb he's just not focused and hasn't been for awhile...He's a Kardashian now not a baller...:lol

Lukor
01-12-2012, 02:04 PM

The Clippers.

endrity
01-12-2012, 02:07 PM
so who won in that deal...dallas or la?:lol

okc?

Killakobe81

He is a great team-mate, a willing passer and is pretty good at everything except FT's but he only really is very good at rebounding and driving left.

The problem for Odom in Dallas is he is not better than Dirk at PF offensively or Marion at SF defensively so he probably won't see many crunch minutes on this team especially with Mahinmi and Haywood playing well RC has no reason to go small.
Odom could still help a team I would still want him back, but he was gonna cost us $18 mill so it made no business sense for us to keep him. I just thought we moved him too quick. Im sure we could of got something of value or a higher draft pick.

But I agree for a player so gifted he makes dumb fouls or charges at bad times. Plus in the clutch only Pau and Ron did I trust less, late with the game on the line.

Koolaid_Man
The Clippers.

they got a guard with bad knees? How's that winning :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2012, 02:09 PM
He is a great team-mate, a willing passer and is pretty good at everything except FT's but he only really is very good at rebounding and driving left.

The problem for Odom in Dallas is he is not better than Dirk at PF offensively or Marion at SF defensively so he probably won't see many crunch minutes on this team especially with Mahinmi and Haywood playing well RC has no reason to go small.
Odom could still help a team I would still want him back, but he was gonna cost us $18 mill so it made no business sense for us to keep him. I just thought we moved him too quick. Im sue we could of got something of value or a higher draft pick.

But I agree for a player so gifted he makes dumb fouls or charges at bad times. Plus in the clutch only Pau and Ron did I trust less, late with the game on the line.

we unloaded him at the right time...:lol

The ADMIRAL 50
01-12-2012, 03:25 PM

Literally nobody. Y'all traded away a huge piece of your last two championship teams for nothing and Dallas traded for a sad sack under-achieving disappointment

The ADMIRAL 50
01-12-2012, 03:28 PM

:rollin

hahaha, nice spin. Yea you really dodged a bullet on that one. I'd be super psyched too if my team somehow avoided adding CHRIS PAUL to our franchise!!!

Boy did the Clippers ever lose out on that one!!

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2012, 04:17 PM
No no no, we dumped baggage for a first round pick and a 9mil trade exception that's going to land us another superstar. We know how to build championship teams, while you all know how to tank and get lucky.

:lmao. You may lighten up on his sphincter now.

Mav-elous Man
01-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Fuck Lamar Odom in his whiny, bald headed, wish-he-was-in-LA ass. Even Vince Carter has found a way to contribute. Its not fair to the Mavs that he plays like shit cuz he misses sucking Kobe's dick. Man the fuck up, be a professional, and do what you are paid to do, you bitch you.

Red Hawk #21
01-12-2012, 04:57 PM
You bitch you.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Jodelo
01-12-2012, 05:35 PM

Isn´t that the same guard you dreamed of playing for the Lakers?

Mav-elous Man
01-12-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Bro, I have been saying that for years. Get over yourself.

jjktkk
01-12-2012, 10:00 PM
:lmao. You can lighten up on my sphincter now.

:wow:

dunkman
01-12-2012, 11:41 PM
He's not a good fit for the Mavs. I was surprised when they signed him tbh.

Giuseppe
01-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Maybe he can get a doctor's excuse for his daughter's eyeball and come on back to Pappy in Los Angeles.

mavsfan1000
01-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Can we trade him back to LA?

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2012, 06:34 AM
Can we trade him back to LA?

Abso-fucking-lutely....You can have either Luke Walton or Luke Walton pick your poison...

Muser
01-13-2012, 06:42 AM
lol stressed while getting paid millions to play a game

Giuseppe
01-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Can ya imagine the shit-storm though if it were topsy turvy=he was traded from Dallas to us and had this dipsy-do attitude? YIKES! Buried in Texas this ain't Media's cup of tea. They're giving it short shrift. Just not worth it.

da_suns_fan
01-13-2012, 12:12 PM
I dont know why Laker fan is laughing.

I wonder who theyre going to blame this season when Lamar Odom isnt there to make huge plays to bail out Kobe Bryant in the playoffs.

When Kobe goes one-on-four, throws up an air ball and Lamar isn't there to save it from going out of bounds and drop it off to Gasol, I wonder who theyre going to blame it on.

From the sounds of the early season, it looks like its going to be Gasol as the scape-goat.

Giuseppe
01-13-2012, 12:24 PM
^I believe that's why Odom was traded to begin with---and then to end with....was his inability to prop up Bryant in last season's playoffs. And why Gasol & Bynum are on that exact same banana peel.