PDA

View Full Version : Oberto to play for Cordoba

GSH
01-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Didn't see it elsewhere. Crappy Google translation. Looks like Fabbs is well enough to play, but not playing here. One more potential big man we can stop daydreaming about. But it sounds like he was looking for the situation he would be happiest in.:

http://www.ole.com.ar/basquet/titulo_0_626337483.html

Oberto decided to start practicing in Athens after rejecting offers. Fabri choose Córdoba and returns to his former club.

The date which he got to make a decision is near. "I want to get as much as possible to London. It is my goal. And the way to do it, as said in July (Lamas) is training and playing in a team ...", the middle of January made it clear in an exclusive Fabricio Oberto with Ole on 1 December.

And in this month and a half has been defoliating Daisy, speaking with their representatives (in the NBA, Europe and Argentina) and analyzing personal situations. And, after reviewing a decision has already taken, as this newspaper found out in your environment will begin to train with Athens from 21 this month, when the team returns from a tour of four games.

And this decision, you know it, it will return closer to the club that saw him take his first steps on the professionalism and catapulted him to the Selection and Europe ... In 1998, after breaking down and being the MVP of the finals against Boca, emigrated to the Greek Olympiacos, where he began a brilliant career in Europe to be considered the best center of the Old Continent. The pivot want to go slow. While training has been personally and comes on for months as there is chopped in Cordoba, played just seven games since the retreat of the NBA, for his heart problems, in November 2010.

Fulfilled the dream of playing the Olympic qualifiers and gave a hand, but could only do so in these seven (of ten) nights, averaging 14 minutes after preparation with a pair of muscle problems. "I sobreexigí and paid that price. Now I must be more careful, no hurry, "he says today. So you want to start practicing and when you feel ready (and if every block), playing the league since February.

Cordoba's inner circle of 36 years reported receiving several offers, the country (many) and abroad (not in the NBA), but some personal issues they can not move in Cordoba and then rejected. That and his personal story block Athens.

Have you called him? It was the president Lábaque, yes Garcia Che, who made a very good relationship in the Olympics. Those talks ended tip the balance. What country will be cut appears the least. Throughout the province and is waiting and he, although there is still and prefers to be cautious and think about giving pleasure. Fabri is Cordoba ...

Libri
01-12-2012, 08:36 PM
He didn't receive any offers from the NBA.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-12-2012, 08:38 PM
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/grocery/detail-page/obertologo._V192571195_.jpg

Ditty
01-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Good, Pryzbilla needs to make up his mind already also.

Giuseppe
01-12-2012, 10:09 PM
I think they're gonna pay him in rich corinthian leather.

Bruno
01-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Oberto just need to stay healthy to make the Olympics. Playing the Olympics with his friends will be a damn nice way to end a very successful career.

bigfan
01-13-2012, 11:14 AM
I sure hope his heart doesnt do the big one on some basketball court. A nice guy but he should stay retired.

CubanMustGo
01-13-2012, 12:26 PM
The Argentine media is on crack.

http://sidoxia.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/pot-kettle-black.jpg