PDA

View Full Version : Streaming spurs games?

jermaine
01-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Can someone please share with me how do I see spurs games online. I seriously got fucked with league pass in Dallas. Most of my spurs games have been blocked out an if I cancel, they're goin to charge me full price anyways. So I just have to keep it. Can anyone please help???

Hooks
01-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Google myp2p

mexicanjunior
01-13-2012, 10:25 AM
League Pass blocks Spurs games in Dallas? I live in Dallas and the free preview they ran didn't have Spurs games blocked.

jermaine
01-13-2012, 11:29 AM
It's only channel 953 is blocked, an the spurs mostly plays on that channel. Whoever plays on that channel is blocked. But spurs mostly

jermaine
01-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Google myp2p

I have to try it out. But thanks.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2012, 11:32 AM
It's only channel 953 is blocked, an the spurs mostly plays on that channel. Whoever plays on that channel is blocked. But spurs mostly

You need to check the guide when the Spurs play and look at all the channels. I don't think they block the League Pass Spurs games unless they are playing the Mavs or are on NBA TV or TNT. If they are playing the Mavs, then you can catch them on the local channel or FoxSports. Otherwise, you should be able to see them.

Destro
01-13-2012, 12:11 PM
your league pass should come with a free broadband account. call your cable provider and get the account setup for streaming

YoMamaIsCallin
01-13-2012, 12:13 PM
I think 953 is Fox Sports San Antonio, no? That is not the League Pass channel. The Spurs games will be blacked out in Dallas on Fox Sport San Antonio, that is how RSNs work. You need to find the League Pass channel that you bought. You also get a free Internet access account with your purchase for use on mobile devices or PCs.

jermaine
01-13-2012, 12:13 PM
You need to check the guide when the Spurs play and look at all the channels. I don't think they block the League Pass Spurs games unless they are playing the Mavs or are on NBA TV or TNT. If they are playing the Mavs, then you can catch them on the local channel or FoxSports. Otherwise, you should be able to see them.

You sound like time warner! Like I don't know how to find a channel on my cable. I've had league pass for the last 4yrs. I know how to work it. Dallas is my fsnw team so i know their games should be the only games blacked out. It's only channel 953.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2012, 12:23 PM
You sound like time warner! Like I don't know how to find a channel on my cable. I've had league pass for the last 4yrs. I know how to work it. Dallas is my fsnw team so i know their games should be the only games blacked out. It's only channel 953.

I don't know...maybe you could get one of your white neighbors to walk you through it.

YoMamaIsCallin
01-13-2012, 12:25 PM

OK so 953 is one of the NBA League Pass channels for TWC Dallas, I checked.

You say it's "blocked" what do you mean exactly? What do you see on the screen? And you say you can't see ANY games that happen to be on 953?

And you say the other League Pass channels work OK?

I think you may just have a cable problem and need a tech service call. Have you tried rebooting your box?

jermaine
01-13-2012, 12:32 PM
The stupid shit says this programming is required to be blacked out in your local market on this channel. But like i said, its not only the spurs. It's whoever plays on that channel that night. The spurs just mostly plays on that league pass channel. Or they play on 952 which is team 6. But 953 is team 7 which stays blacked out.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2012, 12:34 PM
The stupid shit says this programming is required to be blacked out in your local market on this channel. But like i said, its not only the spurs. It's whoever plays on that channel that night. The spurs just mostly plays on that league pass channel. Or they play on 952 which is team 6. But 953 is team 7 which stays blacked out.

You're not trying to watch the Spurs now right?

jermaine
01-13-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't know...maybe you could get one of your white neighbors to walk you through it.

:lmao. Its not to many white folks in my neck of the woods. If there is, they're what most call "whiggas" . An yes I have tried rebooting my cable box. I've had tw Freenet a signal too.

jermaine
01-13-2012, 12:39 PM
You're not trying to watch the Spurs now right?

No, it says that all day on this channel. It has said it for the last week or so. I've missed at least 3 spurs games because of it. An I'm sure imma miss the one tonight. But I'm gone call them now to see if I'm able to watch it online for free with my league pass.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2012, 12:40 PM
:lmao. Its not to many white folks in my neck of the woods. If there is, they're what most call "whiggas" . An yes I have tried rebooting my cable box. I've had tw Freenet a signal too.

:lol Well, I don't know then. Sometimes things be fucked up.

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2012, 01:11 PM
why did they tell you it was blocked when you called them?

Proxy
01-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Can't post the direct link... google 'oleoletv'... should be the first result.

jermaine
01-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Can't post the direct link... google 'oleoletv'... should be the first result.

Thanks

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2012, 03:31 PM
Thanks

Let me know if Time Warner has blacked out your Google.

Destro
01-13-2012, 03:37 PM

:lmao

jermaine
01-13-2012, 04:46 PM

Lmao. If they do that, imma think its just something against me.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Lmao. If they do that, imma think its just something against me.

There's a reason they call it "blacked out" (no racist).

JK. I hope you get your Spurs games. I'd be pissed off paying for League Pass and not getting to watch the team that I paid for it for.

timvp
01-13-2012, 04:59 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93855