bump cause i made it first timmytofag

LakerHater
01-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Yup, your thread sir!
:toast

TIMMYtoZO
01-15-2012, 08:39 PM
bump cause i made it first timmytofag

:lol another asshurt cowboys fan who failed miserably today.

Trainwreck2100
01-15-2012, 08:46 PM
lol how did i fail when i called them winning?

2 says ago

before you

Trainwreck2100
01-15-2012, 08:50 PM
don't be mad at me because i had more confidence in you in your team, hate yourself

TIMMYtoZO
01-15-2012, 08:51 PM
lol how did i fail when i called them winning?

2 says ago

before you

You tried to jinx them. Good stuff.:lol

Oh, and Lakerhater is a bi-polar Giants fan who can't stand my optimism, so his opinion doesn't count.

TIMMYtoZO
01-15-2012, 08:56 PM
don't be mad at me because i had more confidence in you in your team, hate yourself

Hmmmmmm, that sounds like something someone I know says. This particular someone tries to jinx my teams. Oh yeah, I know who you are. How goes it, Andre? You were pretty wasted last night at Michelle's party. :lol

Trainwreck2100
01-15-2012, 08:58 PM

Oh, and Lakerhater is a bi-polar Giants fan who can't stand my optimism, so his opinion doesn't count.

no you faggot i didn't try to jinx them, I fully expected the Giants to win the game due to GBs lack of defense. Don't blame me for having more confidence in your team than you did.

TIMMYtoZO
01-15-2012, 09:00 PM
no you faggot i didn't try to jinx them, I fully expected the Giants to win the game due to GBs lack of defense. Don't blame me for having more confidence in your team than you did.

:lmao:lmao Andre you kill me. You always respond like this, and it makes me laugh so much.

Trainwreck2100
01-15-2012, 09:04 PM
ok

TIMMYtoZO
01-15-2012, 09:08 PM
ok

It was good seeing you last night bro. I am sure I will see you will be at Lauren's birthday bash next Saturday. :lol

LakerHater
01-15-2012, 09:12 PM

Bro, Im from NY... & I dislike Eli!
Whereass you, you would suck his dick any chace you got!!

LakerHater
01-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Lakerhater is a bi-polar Giants fan who can't stand my optimism, so his opinion doesn't count.
& bro, if you got a problem talk to me not about me!

TIMMYtoZO
01-15-2012, 09:39 PM
& bro, if you got a problem talk to me not about me!

Problem? :lol I am a passionate fan who loves the fuck out of Eli and the entire team. You are a fan who wanted Coughlin fired weeks ago. You wanted to revamp everything. That isn't a diss. You are a bi-polar Giants fan who gave up. I believed in them every step of the way.

Trainwreck2100
01-15-2012, 10:02 PM
It was good seeing you last night bro. I am sure I will see you will be at Lauren's birthday bash next Saturday. :lol

scrah me on Lauren don't talk much, after that thing

LakerHater
01-16-2012, 03:32 AM
Problem? :lol I am a passionate fan who loves the fuck out of Eli and the entire team. You are a fan who wanted Coughlin fired weeks ago. You wanted to revamp everything. That isn't a diss. You are a bi-polar Giants fan who gave up. I believed in them every step of the way.
HHHmmm, dunno where you sit in NY!??

Call me out again.... Fuck it , lets meet!!! :ihit

dbreiden83080
01-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Bro, Im from NY... & I dislike Eli!
Whereass you, you would suck his dick any chace you got!!

Are you a Jets fan? Why dislike Eli otherwise if you are from NY? Classy guy, works hard and having a great year..

Kirk Nowitzki
01-16-2012, 11:28 AM
I honestly really don't care who wins this game and my rooting interest will change depending on who the AFC champion is. If it's the Patriots then naturally I want the Giants to go to the Super Bowl since their defense has Brady Daddy status and Eli could actually stand to play a little worse than he is right now and still beat their defense.

If the Ravens make it I want The Harbaugh Bowl.

LakerHater
01-16-2012, 02:06 PM
Are you a Jets fan? Why dislike Eli otherwise if you are from NY? Classy guy, works hard and having a great year..
Fuck da JETS!

....jus never really like'em, he throws off his back foot, makes bad decisions & hasnt acted like a leader on the field..... but ya know in the Green Bay game, he looked like a real leader, FINALLY!

tlongII
01-16-2012, 02:09 PM
I want the Niners.

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2012, 02:12 PM
^
Thought the Packers would roll:lol

Pelicans78
01-16-2012, 02:12 PM
I think the Giants will win 20-13.

Giants defense will shut down Smith.

Eli will make enough plays to win.

LakerHater
01-16-2012, 02:14 PM
I think the Giants will win 20-13.
not a bad call.

Pelicans78
01-16-2012, 02:17 PM
The only way the Niners will be able to score is by creating turnovers which they do will, but I think the Giants will be more careful than what the Saints did. Plus, I think the WRs will get more separation than what the Saints WRs could do. The Giants running game won't be much of a factor, but the passing game will be enough to win.

TIMMYtoZO
01-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Fuck da JETS!

....jus never really like'em, he throws off his back foot, makes bad decisions & hasnt acted like a leader on the field..... but ya know in the Green Bay game, he looked like a real leader, FINALLY!

:lol ummm, Elite The Eliminator Manning has been a leader all season long. If it wasn't for him, Giants wouldn't be in the playoffs. The d and run game struggled, but his play saved the season.

LakerHater
01-16-2012, 02:26 PM
:lol ummm, Elite The Eliminator Manning has been a leader all season long. If it wasn't for him, Giants wouldn't be in the playoffs. The d and run game struggled, but his play saved the season.
I thought theyd use Jacobs more.
9ers might shut down the run game completely!

LakerHater
01-16-2012, 02:38 PM
"we goin goin back back to Cali Cali"!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-giants/09000d5d8260de30/Coughlin-fires-up-Giants?continuous=true

TIMMYtoZO
01-16-2012, 02:38 PM
I thought theyd use Jacobs more.
9ers might shut down the run game completely!

This team is now a pass first team. Even if the Giants struggle running the ball, their passing attack is deadly. Nicks/Cruz/Manningham/Ballard etc. will all step up. Meanwhile, the Giants D will shut down the 49ers O.

rascal
01-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Giants 34
SF 16

NE 31
Balt 27

resistanze
01-16-2012, 02:43 PM
:lol Elite The Eliminator Manning, this troll is good.

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2012, 03:09 PM
The Giants played well their last trip to SF, but had some defensive lapses. Their D has been lockdown since the Jets game though, and the offense is obviously feeling it too.

They've outscored their opponents 121-50 over that 4-game stretch.

Giants are peaking.

LakerHater
01-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Michael Strahan on Rodgers WRs dropping passes:

"Aaron Rodgers should leave State Farm for Allstate. They've got good hands."

TIMMYtoZO
01-16-2012, 03:51 PM
The Giants played well their last trip to SF, but had some defensive lapses. Their D has been lockdown since the Jets game though, and the offense is obviously feeling it too.

They've outscored their opponents 121-50 over that 4-game stretch.

Giants are peaking.

On that matchup earlier, Manningham dropped a wide open td pass from Manning on that final drive. That would have tied the game.

tlongII
01-16-2012, 04:05 PM
^
Thought the Packers would roll:lol

I did. I was very surprised the Giants won. The Niners should be able to take them out though.

NewcastleKEG
01-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Giants have no one to cover Vernon Davis. Your LB's are shit

Niners are going back to the Super Bowl folks

Pelicans78
01-16-2012, 07:23 PM

They don't need to single coverage Vernon Davis. The Niners WRs are average at best. Giants are gonna rush 4 and drop 7 back in coverage. Its gonna be hard for Davis to make big plays. Giants won't blitz nearly as much as the Saints. Don't forget, before the last 4 minutes of the game, the Niners offense didn't do anything against a crap Saints defense. A good offense would have blown out the Saints with the amount of turnovers they made.

Vici
01-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Is Vernon Davis all of a sudden magically better than Tony Gonzalez? Witten? If the Giants lose it sure as hell isn't going to be because they can't cover Davis :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2012, 07:54 PM
NewcastleKEG is 0-12 on his predictions over the last year so just skip right over his posts from now on:lol

NewcastleKEG
01-16-2012, 08:07 PM
Is Vernon Davis all of a sudden magically better than Tony Gonzalez? Witten? If the Giants lose it sure as hell isn't going to be because they can't cover Davis :lol
AyRhKXp1t1o

NewcastleKEG
01-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Obviously game will come down to both teams ability to run the football. Longer 3rd downs will lead to turnovers

TIMMYtoZO
01-16-2012, 08:16 PM

:lol If Rodgers couldn't drive on the Giants D AT HOME, Alex Smith sure as hell isn't which means Vernon Davis won't do shit.

TIMMYtoZO
01-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Obviously game will come down to both teams ability to run the football. Longer 3rd downs will lead to turnovers

Niners won't be able to run it, and the Giants won't have to worry about it. It comes down to who has the better QB. Unlike the Saints, the Giants actually have a D. :lol

NewcastleKEG
01-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Niners won't be able to run it, and the Giants won't have to worry about it. It comes down to who has the better QB. Unlike the Saints, the Giants actually have a D. :lol
Didn't the Divisional Round show it's not about QB's

Tebow = Didn't matter. Defense shit the bed
Brees & Rodgers couldn't save their teams
Flacco has looked average

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Didn't the Divisional Round show it's not about QB's

Tebow = Didn't matter. Defense shit the bed
Brees & Rodgers couldn't save their teams
Flacco has looked average

You say the Divisional round was not about QBs, and the first example you give is of a running QB who lost to a guy who threw 6 touchdown passes (a playoff record):lmao:lmao:lmao

Kill yourself now. Right now.:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Obviously game will come down to both teams ability to run the football.
When was the last playoff game that was decided by who ran the football better? Passing has been what wins in the playoffs for a long time now.

NewcastleKEG
01-16-2012, 10:41 PM
When was the last playoff game that was decided by who ran the football better? Passing has been what wins in the playoffs for a long time now.
Niners won on the ground last week

89 rushing yards for Gore, 143 rushing yards total vs only 37 for the Saints. I was telling my buddies throughout the game, as long as the Saints are unable to rush the football (average over 4 yards a game) then Niners will win this

It's interesting to see the uber passing teams Pats, Pack & Saints....2 are out

Pelicans78
01-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Niners won on the ground last week

89 rushing yards for Gore, 143 rushing yards total vs only 37 for the Saints. I was telling my buddies throughout the game, as long as the Saints are unable to rush the football (average over 4 yards a game) then Niners will win this

It's interesting to see the uber passing teams Pats, Pack & Saints....2 are out

But that's not why the 49ers won that game. Even with the Saints losing their best RB, their offense still overcame a lack of running game and took the lead late. Plus, the 49ers offense didn't do anything until the last 4 minutes and that was without their running game. Their offense failed to take advantage of 5 turnovers and really kept the Saints in the game. Plus, the Saints were down by double digits early which forced them to throw more.

The running game disparity had little impact on who won. The 49ers won because of big plays in the passing game late against stupid play-calling with blitzing and man coverage with 40 seconds left in the game.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-17-2012, 08:03 AM
NewcastleKEG's football opinions are more retarded than his basketball opinions, which is saying a lot.

xellos88330
01-17-2012, 11:32 AM
But that's not why the 49ers won that game. Even with the Saints losing their best RB, their offense still overcame a lack of running game and took the lead late. Plus, the 49ers offense didn't do anything until the last 4 minutes and that was without their running game. Their offense failed to take advantage of 5 turnovers and really kept the Saints in the game. Plus, the Saints were down by double digits early which forced them to throw more.

The running game disparity had little impact on who won. The 49ers won because of big plays in the passing game late against stupid play-calling with blitzing and man coverage with 40 seconds left in the game.

One could argue that the niners offensive play calling was part of a ploy during the end of the game. The Saints were giving the niners the middle of the field at around 10-15 yards all game long. The niners never put recievers there much. Then with the game on they line, they hit Davis in that area for a big play when it matters. It looks more designed than anything. I mean come on... I know what play to call better than an offensive coordinator? He probably knew it and was just waiting for the right time to start exposing it.

xellos88330
01-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Oh, yea and GO 49'ers!!!

Lets see if they can add another quarterback to their postseason run. They beat the Giants once at Candlestick this season already, no reason to think they can't do it again.

TIMMYtoZO
01-17-2012, 11:45 AM
They beat the Giants once at Candlestick this season already, no reason to think they can't do it again.

Exactly! Just like when the packers beat the giants in NY this season, so there was no reason to think they wouldn't be able to beat them in Green Bay. Wait, what? :lol

rascal
01-17-2012, 12:12 PM
Oh, yea and GO 49'ers!!!

Lets see if they can add another quarterback to their postseason run. They beat the Giants once at Candlestick this season already, no reason to think they can't do it again.

Lots of reasons to think it won't happen again. The Giants are playing better than when they played them before, Nicks is healty and in beast mode, E Manning is on top of his game and the defense is playing lights out.

tlongII
01-17-2012, 12:54 PM
The Niners D is going to be too nasty for the Giants to win. I predict that a couple of key players for New York will get knocked out of the game.

Pelicans78
01-17-2012, 12:55 PM
One could argue that the niners offensive play calling was part of a ploy during the end of the game. The Saints were giving the niners the middle of the field at around 10-15 yards all game long. The niners never put recievers there much. Then with the game on they line, they hit Davis in that area for a big play when it matters. It looks more designed than anything. I mean come on... I know what play to call better than an offensive coordinator? He probably knew it and was just waiting for the right time to start exposing it.

It's just not true. On the first two plays of the drive, the Saints played a zone and the Niners gained only 18 yards and wasted 50 seconds! Then the Saints blitz and played man and Davis got the huge play to set up the late score. If the Saints continue with a zone and allow 10 yard completions in the middle of the field, the Niners would have only had time for a really long FG or hail Mary. The Saints had no reason to be aggressive with 40 seconds left with the Niners on their on 33 yard line. It was dumb play-calling.

xellos88330
01-17-2012, 04:32 PM
It's just not true. On the first two plays of the drive, the Saints played a zone and the Niners gained only 18 yards and wasted 50 seconds! Then the Saints blitz and played man and Davis got the huge play to set up the late score. If the Saints continue with a zone and allow 10 yard completions in the middle of the field, the Niners would have only had time for a really long FG or hail Mary. The Saints had no reason to be aggressive with 40 seconds left with the Niners on their on 33 yard line. It was dumb play-calling.

I don't think it was really that dumb. Smith tends to buckle under pressure. It just so happened that this time he didn't. I think the Saints wanted to make Smith uncomfortable and get in his head.

xellos88330
01-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Overall this is what I am looking at.

Defense: 49'ers
Offense: Giants
ST: 49'ers

San Francisco's defense will force the Giants to be a 1 dimensional offensive team. Pass pass and more pass. The 49'ers will give up yardage I am sure, but that didn't help Brees and the Saints much.

Overall key to the game is whether or not the SF offensive line can handle the Giants pass rush. If they can, this game will go to the 49'ers. If not, the 49'ers will still win, just not by as many points. :D

The Gemini Method
01-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Most definitely will come down to whose D-line gets more sacks/tfls since both teams have superb D-Line play. Justin Smith and Aldon Smith vs. Osi, Tuck, and JPP will be dopeness. I think the Giants take it because they've got that huge helmet around Manning's head and the Giants defense is alot better than the Saints.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2012, 06:27 PM
I don't think it was really that dumb. Smith tends to buckle under pressure. It just so happened that this time he didn't. I think the Saints wanted to make Smith uncomfortable and get in his head.

It was INSANELY DUMB. 40 secs left, on their own 32 yard line, 1 timeout. Only big plays can beat you at this point. Only rush 3 or 4 and make him complete 3 or 4 underneath passes to get into fg range. They blitzed and left a safety on an island with one of the best TE's in the game.

DUMB. If I were the HC and you were the DC who just called for that blitz, I'd make you pay for your own ticket home and fire your ass once you got there. Completely inexcusable.

Pelicans78
01-17-2012, 07:22 PM
It was INSANELY DUMB. 40 secs left, on their own 32 yard line, 1 timeout. Only big plays can beat you at this point. Only rush 3 or 4 and make him complete 3 or 4 underneath passes to get into fg range. They blitzed and left a safety on an island with one of the best TE's in the game.

DUMB. If I were the HC and you were the DC who just called for that blitz, I'd make you pay for your own ticket home and fire your ass once you got there. Completely inexcusable.

Thank you. You basically described how most people from Louisiana to the Florida panhandle feel right now.

The fact is, Smith had already wasted 50 seconds on two short completions which gained them 18 yards before the big pass to Davis. 18 yards in 50 seconds! :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang :bang:bang:bang

LakerHater
01-21-2012, 02:21 PM
Hakeem Nicks sprained his ankle in practice!

rascal
01-21-2012, 02:25 PM
The Giants will win. They are a more complete team.

LakerHater
01-22-2012, 01:52 PM
Nicks says hes a go after spraining his ankle!

tlongII
01-22-2012, 02:33 PM
Go Niners!

Technique
01-22-2012, 04:38 PM
^theyre going home after tonight :lol

LakerHater
01-22-2012, 06:20 PM
10 mins!!

Nathan89
01-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Go Eli. I have the most faith in him to stop the Choker.

Giants better win.

Technique
01-22-2012, 06:28 PM
It's going to be interesting to see how the weather affects the game today.

Roddy Beaubois
01-22-2012, 06:33 PM
It's going to be interesting to see how the weather affects the game today.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2d/Nilla-Wafers-Box-Small.jpg/230px-Nilla-Wafers-Box-Small.jpg

jag
01-22-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm here for the Joe Buck

resistanze
01-22-2012, 06:52 PM
The Giants O Line looking good.

lefty
01-22-2012, 06:53 PM
NOW that's some playoff atmosphere

Patriots fans are way too quiet

LakerHater
01-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Someone messed up there!

LakerHater
01-22-2012, 06:56 PM
DAMN, That run D!

tlongII
01-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Niners D doing some work!

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Shoulda been a turnover, fuuuuuuck.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 07:00 PM
:lol

tlongII
01-22-2012, 07:00 PM
td!

resistanze
01-22-2012, 07:01 PM
He stepped out of bounds.

tlongII
01-22-2012, 07:02 PM
Might get over-turned...

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 07:02 PM
How the fuck is that a penalty?

resistanze
01-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Damn his heel did not go down.

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 07:05 PM
It stands!

lefty
You guys thought he stepped out ? :lol

Do you have HD ?

tlongII
Bullshit penalty though.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 07:06 PM
You guys thought he stepped out ? :lol

Do you have HD ?
LOL, watching on my SD.

Yeah, they should start penalizing the Lambeau Leap.

lefty
01-22-2012, 07:08 PM
" Touch "

:lmao

lefty
01-22-2012, 07:08 PM
LOL, watching on my SD.

Yeah, they should start penalizing the Lambeau Leap.
fair enough

lefty
01-22-2012, 07:09 PM
A lot of celebrations will be removed from Madden 13

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Short.

tlongII
01-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Big 4th down stand by the Niners!

LakerHater
01-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Fuuuuuuck!

lefty
01-22-2012, 07:16 PM
rofl

resistanze
01-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Wow almost an epic fail. How did giants not recover??

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 07:21 PM
Jacobs 8/16 on 4th and 1 in his career. Jerry Rice was right.

Chachachango
01-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Wat a freaken catch/

resistanze
01-22-2012, 07:25 PM
A TD with a better pass.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 07:27 PM
Eli on 3rd down in these playoffs...

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Eli on 3rd down in these playoffs...

It's so fuckin annoying.

Chachachango
01-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Isnt Ross from San antonio?

Chachachango
01-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Oh shit he is.

Chachachango
01-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Make a stop here Giants.

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 08:09 PM
May wanna cover Cruz a little better there guys.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 08:16 PM
If the Giants win Kyle Arrington better be ready to go 2 weeks from now

:lol Edelman guarding Victor Cruz

resistanze
01-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Vernon Davis.

tlongII
01-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Yes!

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 08:50 PM
lol neat commercial about Joe Flacco

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:02 PM
Jesus, Brown got creamed.

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Holy shit that was unfortunate. Wrong place, wrong time.

This Niners D is really locking down in the second half.

lefty
01-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Elol

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Challenge!!!

Nathan89
01-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Per the usual refs blowing the whistles too early.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:23 PM
:lol Fucking dumbass tried to play it off

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 09:24 PM
I have never seen more flukey shit plays go in favor of the Giants. Fuck you Kyle Williams, you retarded piece of shit.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:25 PM
I have never seen more flukey shit plays go in favor of the Giants. Fuck you Kyle Williams, you retarded piece of shit.

:lmao Why is he acting surprised?

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 09:28 PM
:lmao Why is he acting surprised?

He had no business being anywhere near that fucking ball. I'm so fucking pissed at that idiot right now, the Niners were in prime position.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Well that holding call fucked up their 1st and goal.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Nevermind, TD.

lefty
01-22-2012, 09:31 PM
I called it

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 09:32 PM
:lol Kyle Williams basically handed UofA a win against Arizona 2 years ago because he muffed a punt late in the 4th quarter. idk why he's returning punts at all

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 09:33 PM
:lol Kyle Williams basically handed UofA a win against Arizona 2 years ago because he muffed a punt late in the 4th quarter. idk why he's returning punts at all

I said the same thing earlier when he dove to catch a fucking PUNT. I knew he would make a retarded mistake. He needs to consider suicide, because the Niners were gonna close this shit out if he didn't do that.

lefty
01-22-2012, 09:33 PM
Good kick return tho

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:34 PM
KO return, TBH.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 09:41 PM
Jesus fuck Alex Smith is awful as selling play action. He's also the king of 3rd down dump offs.

tlongII
01-22-2012, 09:41 PM
Tied up. Great game.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:42 PM
Jesus fuck Alex Smith is awful as selling play action. He's also the king of 3rd down dump offs.

He looks goofy as shit out there. 0 for 9 :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 09:45 PM
My guess is he's thrown it to a route 5+ yards short of the 1st down on at least 4 of those 9 3rd downs. He also loves to rifle the ball to receivers who are 5 yards away from him so they have to absorb the ball's momentum before being able to run.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:47 PM
I sense another 3 and out. He's just such an average QB. He's just gonna pare it down again.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:48 PM
I was wrong :lmao

lefty
Faggot

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lol another 3rd down for Alex Smith

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:49 PM
The clutch Manning looking to deliver here.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 09:50 PM
He loves to role to one side or another so the DE gets to change direction and run directly at him. He's not a big fan of stepping up in the pocket.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Wow the refs again blow the whistle way too soon

DPG21920
01-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Wow on that call. Close.

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Earliest whistle ever. Wow.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Man, he's bad.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 09:58 PM
:lol him rifling the ball at Trabtree's knees, when of course he never had to role out of the pocket in the first place

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lmao:lmao:lmao this guy sucks

lefty
Lol

resistanze
01-22-2012, 09:59 PM
He's as generic as his name. God damn.

HarlemHeat37
01-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Eli could be one step away from cementing his legacy, following this drive, tbh..

lefty
Daaaaaaaaaaamn

resistanze
:wow Eli buying time

DUNCANownsKOBE
I don't care that this game is "close" and "competitive", it's horrible football

lefty
01-22-2012, 10:01 PM
I don't care that this game is "close" and "competitive", it's horrible football

I agree

resistanze
01-22-2012, 10:03 PM
How many punts in the past 4 minutes?

DPG21920
01-22-2012, 10:03 PM

I said that about the league in general. It's sucked, it's not parity.

Spursfan092120
01-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Symple19?

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 10:08 PM
God Alex Smith is awful. These announcers sound retarded talking about how "he's improved" the entire game.

VBM
01-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Bomb to Cruz on the first play...book it

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 10:12 PM
This game would be over if it weren't for that stupid fuck Kyle Williams.

4>0rings
01-22-2012, 10:15 PM
9'ers secondary :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 10:16 PM
What happens when all 15 minutes run out during the playoffs :lol

san antonio spurs
01-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Bad conditions

resistanze
01-22-2012, 10:18 PM
God Alex Smith is awful.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 10:19 PM
:lmao why does Alex Smith think he's so good at throwing on the run

lefty
01-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Daaaaaaaaaamn

lefty
01-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Close

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Once again, Alex Smith throws it short of the 1st down

resistanze
01-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Haven't seen twinkle toes Jacobs in a while.

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 10:22 PM
The Niners D deserves better than Smith, hope they get Flynn in the offseason.

lefty
01-22-2012, 10:22 PM
GB game all over again

resistanze
01-22-2012, 10:26 PM
WTF is going on?

lefty
01-22-2012, 10:26 PM
This game will never end

san antonio spurs
01-22-2012, 10:27 PM
SF Defense is nasty

lefty
Looooooooool

resistanze
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Oh My God.

san antonio spurs
Lol

HarlemHeat37
That Niners D is vicious..too bad they won't bench Alex Smith next year, considering the success he's had, this year(although it's overplayed)..

Justin Smith is disgusting..

...aaaaannnnddd Kyle Williams sends the Giants to the Super Bowl..

resistanze
01-22-2012, 10:28 PM
KYLE WILLIAMS!!!! :lmao

Bill_Brasky grabbing his gun.

lefty
GB game all over again

As I said ......

SpursRulez4eVeR
:lolkyle williams

4>0rings

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lmao:lmao:lmao ASU greatness

baseline bum
01-22-2012, 10:29 PM
CROFL Kyle Williams singlehandedly blows the trip to the super bowl :lmao

VBM
I'm going to have to root for Eli Manning in a Super Bowl again...fuck me

resistanze
But who's really to blame? It's like being adamant in playing Matt Bonner at center.

san antonio spurs
01-22-2012, 10:30 PM
That ELI MOFO is clutch...

Nathan89
That Niners D is vicious..too bad they won't bench Alex Smith next year, considering the success he's had, this year(although it's overplayed)..

Justin Smith is disgusting..

...aaaaannnnddd Kyle Williams sends the Giants to the Super Bowl..

Peyton to the 49ers...

I wish.

Bill_Brasky
Wow....Kyle Williams again.....

In a way, I'm kinda glad the Niners lost cause we get to see a repeat of the '07 SB, and maybe it will make Harbaugh realize that he woulda won this game with a better QB.

Hope Brady makes Eli eat shit next week.

Bill_Brasky
01-22-2012, 10:32 PM
Also I hate that they were blowing the Giants D the whole game....stopping Alex Smith isn't that hard at all. The Niners D was WAY more impressive.

jeebus
01-22-2012, 10:34 PM
The Jason Garrett Maneuver....

jeebus
...did not work.

Technique
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

lefty
01-22-2012, 10:35 PM
I called it

4>0rings
01-22-2012, 10:35 PM
How many NFL players will commit suicide tonight?

VBM
01-22-2012, 10:37 PM
How many NFL players will commit suicide tonight?

I dunno, but I think Cundiff's suicide note will be written in handwriting eerily similar to Ray Lewis'.

DeadlyDynasty
01-22-2012, 10:56 PM
I dunno, but I think Cundiff's suicide note will be written in handwriting eerily similar to Ray Lewis'.

resistanze
01-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Assbaugh brothers both eliminated :lol

NewcastleKEG
01-23-2012, 05:04 AM
LOL @ Kyle Williams letting the Giants back in the game & then handing them it

Biggest NFL Playoff Choke of All Time. If this guy played overseas he would be murdered