PDA

View Full Version : Repugs staying classy: ‘I Would Stomp A Mudhole’ In A Tranny

boutons_deux
01-13-2012, 02:38 PM
Tennessee Bathroom Bill Sponsor: ‘I Would Stomp A Mudhole’ In A Transgender Person

FLOYD: I believe if I was standing at a dressing room and my wife or one of my daughters was in the dressing room and a man tried to go in there — I don’t care if he thinks he’s a woman and tries on clothes with them in there — I’d just try to stomp a mudhole in him and then stomp him dry.

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/01/13/403904/tennessee-bathroom-bill-sponsor-i-would-stomp-a-mudhole-in-a-transgender-person/

cheguevara
01-13-2012, 02:42 PM
them trannies work out. That poor old man would get teabagged if he tried anything like that.

vy65
01-13-2012, 02:43 PM
Who cares?

z0sa
01-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Who cares?

Boutons does. Anything that will confirm his world view is major news.

vy65
01-13-2012, 02:50 PM
lol patron saint of trannies

101A
01-13-2012, 02:52 PM
"Transphobic"

Never heard that word before. I think it could be too broad; if I hadn't seen it in context; don't think I would have known what it is referring to. When I hear "trans" or "trannie", I still immediately think C4, C6, Toploader, Powerglide, etc....

Also, regardless of the word; I might be guilty of it.

I'm not sure, though.

I'm basically afraid of all really large women; especially those that can kick my ass.

Since transgender persons look like very large, scary women who can kick my ass - does that make me "Transphobic?" - or just "bigassscarylookingwomanphobic" or, maybe, both?!

Oh, Gee!!
01-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Santorum found a VP candidate

Blake
01-13-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm basically afraid of all really large women; especially those that can kick my ass.

Since transgender persons look like very large, scary women who can kick my ass - does that make me "Transphobic?" - or just "bigassscarylookingwomanphobic" or, maybe, both?!

The second one

Oh, Gee!!
01-13-2012, 03:58 PM

big girls need love too

boutons_deux
01-17-2012, 08:53 AM
SC boos represent core Repug values

GOP debate audience boos Romney’s Mexican heritage

During a Fox News debate at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center on Monday, the Republican audience booed loudly after being told that Romney’s father was born in Mexico.

The audience later booed again when Williams asked if former House Speaker Newt Gingrich had “belittled the poor and racial minorities” by declaring that black Americans should demand jobs, not foodstamps.

Audiences at other GOP debates have booed a gay soldier, cheered the death penalty and cheered child labor.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/01/16/gop-debate-audience-boos-romneys-mexican-heritage/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

nativist, racist, white, "Christian", xenophobe, homophobe haters and thoroughly unChristlike ugliness.

REPUG America The Beautiful!

The kind of people Marines are peeing on dead Taleban for.

Gotta love em!

101A
01-17-2012, 10:23 AM
SC boos represent core Repug values

...the Republican audience booed loudly after being told that Romney’s father was born in Mexico.

The audience later booed again when Williams asked if former House Speaker Newt Gingrich had “belittled the poor and racial minorities” by declaring that black Americans should demand jobs, not foodstamps.

Did they boo the FACT that his father was born in Mexico, or that someone might make an issue out of it?

I think booing the question to Newt is appropriate. 'It is better to teach a man to fish than to give him fish' is pretty established wisdom; only knee jerk liberals see insult in such statements.

boutons_deux
01-17-2012, 10:25 AM
Noot telling blacks to get a job when millions of whites can't in the Banksters' Great Jobs Depresion is more than tone deaf, it's racist, and Noot and the boo-tards know it.

boutons_deux
01-17-2012, 01:46 PM
SC, whose right-wing politicians have entertained us for years (gov had a lover in Argentina, etc, Jim DeMented, etc), is a hellish shithole state

High school basketball players brutally beaten for Tebowing

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/hottopics/2012/01/high-school-basketball-players-brutally-beaten-for-tebowing/

boutons_deux
01-17-2012, 02:38 PM
more southern white Repug assholianess

The 10 Most Outrageous Facts About Virginia’s New Senate Candidate Bob Marshall

Some of Bob Marshall’s greatest hits:

1. Suggested that children born with disabilities are God’s punishment to women who have previously had abortions. “When you abort the first born of any, nature takes its vengeance on the subsequent children,” he said.

2. Warned homosexual behavior “undermines the American economy” in an angry letter to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond after it flew a rainbow flag. The flag “celebrated” homosexual acts, which Marshall said are Class 6 felony in the state. He has also called homosexuality a “disordered behavior.”

3. Warned repealing Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell (DADT) will “jeopardize our alliances,” especially with Muslim countries, because foreign troops will refuse to fight alongside gay Americans.

4. After DADT was repealed, introduced legislation banning “active homosexuals” from joining the Virginia National Guard.

5. Called the Affordable Care Act “criminal” and an attempt to steal “your soul.”

6. Thinks the best answer to school shootings is to arm professors, sponsoring a bill to “allow faculty members to carry concealed handguns on college campuses.”

7. Advocated unconstitutional bills to allow Virginia to ignore laws passed by the U.S Congress.

8. Sponsored a bill to require schools to designate a 5-minute period each day for students to “read morally or ethically relevant materials.”

9. Sponsored a bill that would make the use of profane, indecent, or threatening language in a personal e-mail a misdemeanor.”

10. Sponsored the “Marshall-Newman” anti-gay marriage amendment in 2006, which was written so broadly that many warned it could “undermine the rights of all unmarried couples to enter into contracts, enforce wills and child custody agreements or receive the protection of domestic violence laws.”

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/01/17/405200/bob-marshall-virginia-senate-candidate/

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/01/17/405200/bob-marshall-virginia-senate-candidate/

============

It's totally false equivalence to claim Dem and Repugs are the same. The Repugs far outdistance the Dems in so many wrong directions.

Pelicans78
01-17-2012, 04:16 PM
To be fair, he's probably right about number 3.

Winehole23
01-17-2012, 04:22 PM
based on what?

clambake
01-17-2012, 04:26 PM
based on what?

gay soldiers might wear pink.

clambake
01-17-2012, 04:26 PM
or cc skirts.

boutons_deux
01-17-2012, 05:52 PM
corn is shitty food

GOP Senator: We Need ‘Child Labor’ To Fight Obesity Epidemic

Concern was raised about the proposed Department of Labor’s intent to greatly limit child labor on family farms.

“This farm bill will greatly affect our FFA and 4-H programs,” said Grassley. “Kids won’t be able to help on farms not owned by their parents.

“It’s interesting that this child labor bill goes against Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity initiative,” said Grassley. “How can kids be active if they are limited by this law?“

Grassley represents a farm state that both relies on child labor and contributes to the national obesity epidemic through its production of corn products like high-fructose corn syrup. Iowa farmers benefit from billions of dollars in corn subsidies that allow them to put a glut of cheap, unhealthy foods on the market.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/01/17/405438/gop-senator-says-child-labor-needed-to-fight-obesity-how-can-kids-be-active-if-they-are-limited-by-the-law/