PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh: "Time For Lebron To Let His Pride Go and Defer To Wade For The Last Shot"

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2012, 03:19 PM
Like McDonald's says: "I'm Loving It"...:lmao

Heat C Bosh: Wade, not LeBron, should take last shot

By HOOPSWORLD ([email protected])

Miami Heat center Chris Bosh didn’t hesitate when asked who he would want to have the ball for a last-second shot with the game on the line.
“Dwyane (Wade),” Bosh told GQ Magazine.

When asked to elaborate why he chose Wade over LeBron James, Bosh noted what many have said before.

“Because of his success in the past, given what he’s done. He’s a champ. He’s an MVP, and he’s hit a bunch of last-second shots,” Bosh said.

“That’s the time you have to put pride aside a little bit, and do what’s best for the team. He’s quickest, and he’s gonna get a shot off. He relishes those moments.”

http://www.hoopsworld.com/heat-c-bosh-wade-not-lebron-should-take-last-shot

dbreiden83080
01-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Wade and Lebron don't like Bosh anyway..

Proxy
01-13-2012, 03:56 PM
Does anyone really like Bosh?

LkrFan
01-13-2012, 04:29 PM
:corn:

Unlike Kobe & Shaq, they can't fight each other and kick other teams' asses en route to rangs. "This shit just got serious." :lol

NewcastleKEG
01-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Another confusing James thread

LeBron doesn't want to shoot in the 4th Quarter. When is the last time he even took a shot in the period?

LkrFan
01-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Another confusing James thread

LeBron doesn't want to shoot in the 4th Quarter. When is the last time he even took a shot in the period?

Don't even try to :downspin: this shit. BSPN says LeHype is clutch. His teammate says he ain't. Which is it? :elephant

z0sa
01-13-2012, 04:54 PM
His teammate says he ain't.

quote where he said that or are you just being retarded like usual?

LkrFan
01-13-2012, 05:01 PM
quote where he said that or are you just being retarded like usual?

It's implied. If LBJ rang in 2007, or peed standing up last year, he wouldnt be saying that shitPERIOD. Can you dig it? :lol

z0sa
01-13-2012, 05:03 PM
It's implied.

but you didn't say that. You said he "said" that LeBron isn't clutch. Which he didn't.

Besides, he didn't imply that. He just implied Wade is MORE clutch. Not that LeBron isn't clutch.

lakerfan making waves out of nothing/the obvious tbh.. Wade IS the title winner, no getting around it.

LkrFan
01-13-2012, 05:16 PM
but you didn't say that. You said he "said" that LeBron isn't clutch. Which he didn't.

Besides, he didn't imply that. He just implied Wade is MORE clutch. Not that LeBron isn't clutch.

lakerfan making waves out of nothing/the obvious tbh.. Wade IS the title winner, no getting around it.

Hey no arguments here. I hope Bosh keeps crying (literally) and talking shit to the media like this. LBJ won't take this easily. They will implode faster than 1999 Blazers did. :downspin:

z0sa
01-13-2012, 05:20 PM
lol LBJ didn't give up money to hear Bosh bitch, I can hear you on that one. But I doubt we'll ever see a Heat implosion.

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Hey no arguments here. I hope Bosh keeps crying (literally) and talking shit to the media like this. LBJ won't take this easily. They will implode faster than 1999 Blazers did. :downspin:

:lol you know it's fucked up when Christina is calling out LeQuit

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2012, 05:22 PM
lol LBJ didn't give up money to hear Bosh bitch, I can hear you on that one. But I doubt we'll ever see a Heat implosion.

Lebun's can't take criticisms he's already doubting himself...let him miss 2 more game winners and he'll be another Pau :lol

LkrFan
01-13-2012, 05:24 PM
^1999 Blazers were LOADED and more talented than this Hype team. When adversity hit (in the form of Kobe & Shaq) what happened? Can you dig it? :downspin:

LkrFan
01-13-2012, 05:25 PM
:lol you know it's fucked up when Christina is calling out LeQuit

Well, hot damn! :lol

LkrFan
01-13-2012, 05:26 PM
The Hype has no character nor fortitude. Riles recognized this and signed Battier. Problem is their big 3 ain't listening to that TOSB...Implosion is coming....

pass1st
01-13-2012, 05:29 PM

Bosh is like the kid that has divorced parents and neither wants custody

Ace
01-13-2012, 05:42 PM
No need to reply. Wishful thinking from the same idiots that claimed Lebron and Wade wouldn't work or get along. Yet made it to the finals in their first year together. Laker fans mad...

JamStone
01-13-2012, 05:51 PM
^1999 Blazers were LOADED and more talented than this Hype team. When adversity hit (in the form of Kobe & Shaq) what happened?

Like with Sacramento, Tim Donaghy and friends happened.

LkrFan
01-13-2012, 05:54 PM

If Pejas sphincter didn't have a spasm, they would have had a chance.

But you have no room, how bout that ref job in 2004 Finals? :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2012, 05:56 PM

your boys were one hit wonders...but they should be proud...they defeated the great Kobe Bryant in the finals not too many can boast that!!!!:hat

LkrFan
01-13-2012, 05:57 PM
No need to reply. Wishful thinking from the same idiots that claimed Lebron and Wade wouldn't work or get along. Yet made it to the finals in their first year together. Laker fans mad...

0/2 lead to my avatar. Laker fans don't get mad about the last team to lose - despite being heavily favored. :

:downspin:

JamStone
01-13-2012, 05:58 PM
If Pejas sphincter didn't have a spasm, they would have had a chance.

But you have no room, how bout that ref job in 2004 Finals? :lol

Because Stern and refs wanted the Pistons to win over the Lakers and do it in 5 games to make less money in the process?

Sounds like a legit conspiracy theory to me.

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2012, 05:59 PM
Because Stern and refs wanted the Pistons to win over the Lakers and do it in 5 games to make less money in the process?

Sounds like a legit conspiracy theory to me.

it wasn't about the money back then silly it was about Parity that should occur every blue moon...:lol

Ace
01-13-2012, 06:00 PM
0/2 lead to my avatar. Laker fans don't get mad about the last team to lose - despite being heavily favored. :

:downspin:

Lakers got swept and have no chance at shit this year. Lkrfag mad :lol

JamStone
01-13-2012, 06:03 PM
it wasn't about the money back then silly it was about Parity that should occur every blue moon...:lol

The NBA has never been about parity. They've made it clear and obvious for basically the entire existence of the league. There are haves and have-nots. Small market teams that have success get pretty fortunate to draft franchise players and build around them or just get flat out lucky winning it all, but they're generally earned. The NBA is set up to allow the rich to get richer and poor to stay poor.

The NBA didn't want the Pistons to beat the Lakers in 2004. And it's beyond ridiculous to suggest the 2004 Finals was a ref job.

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2012, 06:05 PM
The NBA has never been about parity. They've made it clear and obvious for basically the entire existence of the league. There are haves and have-nots. Small market teams that have success get pretty fortunate to draft franchise players and build around them or just get flat out lucky winning it all, but they're generally earned. The NBA is set up to allow the rich to get richer and poor to stay poor.

The NBA didn't want the Pistons to beat the Lakers in 2004. And it's beyond ridiculous to suggest the 2004 Finals was a ref job.

hey I agree with you Jammy 100%...those fucking Pistons got lucky indeed...:lol

Black&Silver
01-13-2012, 06:06 PM
when you cheat, atleast win.

JamStone
01-13-2012, 06:07 PM
hey I agree with you Jammy 100%...those fucking Pistons got lucky indeed...:lol

Yes lucky with the low key moves they made to build a team that legitimately beat the Lakers. I agree with that.

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Yes lucky with the low key moves they made to build a team that legitimately beat the Lakers. I agree with that.

you must not be mixing your Koolaid right!!! those fuckers took advantage of Kobe's off court rape allegation issues that affected his play...they built a 1 and done team that got lucky....just like the fucking Mavs...1 and done...like I said every blue moon Kobe will drop one it's a numbers game when you've been to the promised land as many times as he has...

Killakobe81
01-13-2012, 06:12 PM

Obviously there is some trolling here, but it was a top story on ESPN saw it on my lunch break. ...you can't say it's Laker fans when ESPN is bringing it up. I think that article is like a month old ...but they decided to emphasize it here. Blame BSPN they continue to build a show around a guy who unabashedly (Skip B) skewers James daily.

And if Tebow wins Sunday and Lebron chokes another game he may just bust a nut on air ...and skeet, skeet all over Stephen A ...

Jacob1983
01-13-2012, 11:15 PM
How many more years do Superfriends have left? I say if they don't win the championship this year, they will break up in a year or two.