PDA

View Full Version : German priest admits 280 counts of sexual abuse

ElNono
01-13-2012, 05:06 PM
German priest admits 280 counts of sexual abuse (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16543091)

A German Catholic priest has admitted 280 counts of sexual abuse involving three boys in the past decade, saying he did not think he was doing harm.

z0sa
01-13-2012, 05:14 PM
if only catholics opened their bibles and realized that in the very first book it says very clearly man is not meant to be alone..

if these men had had wives they wouldnt have taken their pent up sexual aggression out on innocent children.. for the most part anyway.

Oh, Gee!!
01-13-2012, 05:19 PM
After being banned by his diocese from making further contact with the boy, he abused two brothers, aged nine and 13.

The solution after learning of the abuse was to tell the priest that he couldn't talk to the boy anymore? I guess had he been artificially inseminated, the diocese would have had cause to fire him.

baseline bum
01-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Catholic holy men are perverts, sky is blue, congress sucks, and the beat goes on.

ploto
01-13-2012, 07:35 PM
if these men had had wives they wouldnt have taken their pent up sexual aggression out on innocent children.. for the most part anyway.

Celibacy does not make a person into a pedophile. Many pedophiles are married men. Ask Sandusky's victims.

In actuality, it probably works in the reverse. People who have this problem turn to religion thinking it will fix their problem. Just like some of the craziest people I know became psychiatrists or psychologists.

Wild Cobra
01-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Celibacy does not make a person into a pedophile. Many pedophiles are married men. Ask Sandusky's victims.

In actuality, it probably works in the reverse. People who have this problem turn to religion thinking it will fix their problem. Just like some of the craziest people I know became psychiatrists or psychologists.
And people with criminal intent become police officers to abuse their power.

Blake
01-13-2012, 09:45 PM
if only catholics opened their bibles and realized that in the very first book it says very clearly man is not meant to be alone..

Luke 18
29And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,

30Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

1 Corinthians 7

32...... He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:

33But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.

Blake
01-13-2012, 09:46 PM
Just like some of the craziest people I know became psychiatrists or psychologists.

And people with criminal intent become police officers to abuse their power.

lolwut