DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2012, 01:31 AM
just coasting

pass1st
01-14-2012, 01:33 AM
tbh, you guys were trying desperatly to beat lobshow. not coasting there

midnightpulp
01-14-2012, 01:33 AM
Man, I'm gonna miss my "just coasting" and "bored" shtick with reference to when the Lakers lose this year. If any team isn't coasting, it's the Purp 'n Gold. They play every game like Game 7 of the NBA Finals.

Ace
01-14-2012, 01:35 AM
tbh, you guys were trying desperatly to beat lobshow. not coasting there

There are no one game series in the playoffs. Miami stormed through the East, despite what happened last year in the regular season. It's January...

pass1st
01-14-2012, 01:39 AM
There are no one game series in the playoffs. Miami stormed through the East, despite what happened last year in the regular season. It's January...

heat didn't coast through that game, that is the point

Ace
01-14-2012, 01:44 AM
heat didn't coast through that game, that is the point

Point is you don't win them all. That's why the playoffs are a series. No team goes undefeated in the regular season. I'll give you benefit of the doubt this isn't you're first season watching basketball...

Giuseppe
01-14-2012, 01:50 AM
At least you showed up, pussface.

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2012, 01:51 AM
This is true. The Heat were caught napping at the end of the Warriors game, and they lost a hard-fought battle with the Clips on their turf. Tonight was an uphill battle all game but the point remains...Miami will drop games from time to time, but there's nobody who can beat these guys 4 out of 7 times. Not happening w/o injuries.

ElNono
01-14-2012, 01:52 AM
This is true. The Heat were caught napping at the end of the Warriors game, and they lost a hard-fought battle with the Clips on their turf. Tonight was an uphill battle all game but the point remains...Miami will drop games from time to time, but there's nobody who can beat these guys 4 out of 7 times. Not happening w/o injuries.

:lol DD just recalled he's waving the Heat flag this season

pass1st
01-14-2012, 01:52 AM
Point is you don't win them all. That's why the playoffs are a series. No team goes undefeated in the regular season. I'll give you benefit of the doubt this isn't you're first season watching basketball...

sure, nobody has win them all yet. still, you can't chock up losing some of these games to coasting when they wanted to win.

Giuseppe
01-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Miami will drop games from time to time, but there's nobody who can beat these guys 4 out of 7 times. Not happening w/o injuries.

Frankly, there is absolutely no rhyme nor reason for that statement.

I can't believe it came out of your pie hole, Deads.

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2012, 01:54 AM
Frankly, there is absolutely no rhyme nor reason for that statement.

I can't believe it came out of your pie hole, Deads.

You better believe it did, daddy-o. And if you take umbrage with it then please state your case why.

Thank ya, kindly.

Giuseppe
01-14-2012, 01:56 AM
You better believe it did, daddy-o. And if you take umbrage with it then please state your case why.

I won't even dignify it, Deads.

LkrFan
01-14-2012, 01:57 AM

You were getting your shit pushed in before Wade's yeast infection. :downspin:

Giuseppe
01-14-2012, 01:59 AM
I think Deads is on the fuckin' pot.

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2012, 02:03 AM
I won't even dignify it, Deads.

Nah-uh, Cubster. That's a cheap response that betrays your true feelings on the matter. Let's talk basketball. We are in the NBA Forum afterall, so what better venue, right?

Miami has the best roster, has a deeper bench than last year, and has had a year to grow together. They owned the East despite regular season struggles last year, but lost their way in the Finals against a determined veteran Mavericks team.

Look at the West now...it's a barren wasteland of 'meh' teams, none of which get your cock hard.

JamStone
01-14-2012, 02:03 AM
Man, I'm gonna miss my "just coasting" and "bored" shtick with reference to when the Lakers lose this year. If any team isn't coasting, it's the Purp 'n Gold. They play every game like Game 7 of the NBA Finals.

Shouldn't they be losing these games then?

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2012, 02:04 AM

I haven't smoked in months...hate the stuff now, just makes me paranoid.

Ace
01-14-2012, 02:04 AM
At least you showed up, pussface.

I was here last night too because you cried about...

Ace
01-14-2012, 02:06 AM
Nah-uh, Cubster. That's a cheap response that betrays your true feelings on the matter. Let's talk basketball. We are in the NBA Forum afterall, so what better venue, right?

Miami has the best roster, has a deeper bench than last year, and has had a year to grow together. They owned the East despite regular season struggles last year, but lost their way in the Finals against a determined veteran Mavericks team.

Look at the West now...it's a barren wasteland of 'meh' teams, none of which get your cock hard.

:toast

jjktkk
01-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Oops, thought this thread was bumped from last year. :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-14-2012, 05:33 AM

that n|gga been on that crack pot for a while...I should have done him in when I had the chance...but I let his ass up..this vid is an example of the mistake I made...

9Iabn-5nerQ

Hemotivo
01-14-2012, 07:11 AM
Shouldn't they be losing these games then?

genius

TIMMYtoZO
01-14-2012, 01:14 PM
All Miami has to do is stay healthy, and they will win the title. Slumps happen. Hell I am not worried one bit.

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Miami, but I'll be pulling for Kobe to get his.

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2012, 02:34 PM
that n|gga been on that crack pot for a while...I should have done him in when I had the chance...but I let his ass up..this vid is an example of the mistake I made

Sit yo 5-dolla ass down before I make change!

Giuseppe
01-14-2012, 03:09 PM
^:lol