PDA

View Full Version : NFC Divisional Playoffs: Giants at Packers Game Thread

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2012, 11:58 PM
Kick-Off: 3:30 CST

Forecast: Partly Cloudy, 30 degrees, Winds 15-25mph, 20% chance of snow.

Both teams are pretty healthy across the board, with no major players injured.
Packers get starting LT Chad Clifton back for the first time in months I believe--he'll be tested early and often by the fierce Giant pass rush.

Giants win 30-27.

Vici
01-15-2012, 01:11 AM
Terrel thomas? Beatty? Those are very important missing starters. Ross may not be able to go...

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2012, 01:12 AM
Terrel thomas? Beatty? Those are very important missing starters. Ross may not be able to go...

I'm not counting people who were lost 10 years ago to injury.

Ross is a go...he's been practicing since Wednesday.

DJ Mbenga
01-15-2012, 01:42 AM
i dont know why but i feel if the game is close the giants win. if the packers win its going to be a beatdown.

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2012, 01:43 AM
Eli is Mr. 4th Quarter:tu

Vici
01-15-2012, 02:07 AM
I seriously doubt the Giants win and not because of regular season records or any of that BS that people go on an on about here. As great as Eli is playing, Rodgers is on a level never seen before right now. The Giants kept him to a fairly pedestrian game last time but with them being completely healthy (not the Giants lame ass version of healthy) it's going to be a nasty game. If we lose just one corner, or Ross is still feeling the cobwebs from the head injury then that's game...

Plus I have a bad feeling that the Giants are going to get a lot of questionable calls go against them.

TIMMYtoZO
01-15-2012, 02:14 AM
Kick-Off: 3:30 CST

Forecast: Partly Cloudy, 30 degrees, Winds 15-25mph, 20% chance of snow.

Both teams are pretty healthy across the board, with no major players injured.
Packers get starting LT Chad Clifton back for the first time in months I believe--he'll be tested early and often by the fierce Giant pass rush.

Giants win 30-27.

I already made a game thread. I have been making the game threads for weeks. You are fucking up the momentum. :madrun:madrun

TIMMYtoZO
01-15-2012, 02:19 AM
I seriously doubt the Giants win and not because of regular season records or any of that BS that people go on an on about here. As great as Eli is playing, Rodgers is on a level never seen before right now. The Giants kept him to a fairly pedestrian game last time but with them being completely healthy (not the Giants lame ass version of healthy) it's going to be a nasty game. If we lose just one corner, or Ross is still feeling the cobwebs from the head injury then that's game...

Plus I have a bad feeling that the Giants are going to get a lot of questionable calls go against them.

Bro, have faith. This team is destined for another Super Bowl trophy. The writing is on the wall. The Giants are winning the whole damn thing, and no one is going to stop them. This is our year. This is our time! Sit back and enjoy this. Everyone was counting out the Giants before the season started. All year people have been doubting them. Now they have united and will not come up short.

Pelicans78
01-15-2012, 09:54 AM
I think the Packers limit the pass rush and expose the Giants secondary and LBs, but Eli and the offense will get theirs too. I see Pack winning 38-35.

TE
01-15-2012, 10:21 AM
Giants
31-28