PDA

View Full Version : The GOAT In Selling Shoes To The Black Community

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2012, 07:00 AM
the problem is saying someone is the goat is very subjective...from a pure scientific standpoint similar to binary code...1 is on and 0 is off - MJ is not the goat...just ask Stephen Hawking...Kareem is the GOAT in scoring, Hakeem is the GOAT in blocked shots, Russell the GOAT in rings, Magic the GOAT in team play / assists, Reggie Miller the GOAT in 3 point clutchness, MJ the goat in bringing excitement to the game and selling shoes to the black community... ( those dumb fuckers) :lol

bottom line there is no single goat...and if I'm starting a team I start that team with a prime Magic not MJ. Magic could literally play 5 positions MJ only 2...the day that MJ can switch from being a 2 guard to guarding Kareem, Shaq, or Duncan like Magic could then I'd consider him the better player than the Magic man...

As for Kobe he's the embodiment of them all...MJ was more athletic, more fierce, more determined, and a better mid-range and post player than Kobe but Kobe was a better scorer, facilitator, had better range and more skilled...

MJ didn't play against Lebron's, Wade's, Derrick Rose's and all the multiple great defennders thrown at him on a nightly basis like Bowen, Patterson, Christie, and others...the one stopper that did check MJ the best ended up playing with him in D-Rodman. So no MJ didn't face the same level or quality player that's in the NBA today...and save the hand-checking arguement...

The refs were in the pocket for MJ they even brought women for him knowing he was married. I can't make this stuff up..this fact is all over the internet...Here's the smoking gun:

Knafel said she was introduced to Jordan in early 1989 by NBA referee Ed Rush.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/ex-lover-fires-back-michael-jordan

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 07:05 AM
:lol

midnightpulp
01-16-2012, 08:12 AM
the problem is saying someone is the goat is very subjective...from a pure scientific standpoint similar to binary code...1 is on and 0 is off - MJ is not the goat...just ask Stephen Hawking...Kareem is the GOAT in scoring, Hakeem is the GOAT in blocked shots, Russell the GOAT in rings, Magic the GOAT in team play / assists, Reggie Miller the GOAT in 3 point clutchness, MJ the goat in bringing excitement to the game and selling shoes to the black community... ( those dumb fuckers) :lol

bottom line there is no single goat...and if I'm starting a team I start that team with a prime Magic not MJ. Magic could literally play 5 positions MJ only 2...the day that MJ can switch from being a 2 guard to guarding Kareem, Shaq, or Duncan like Magic could then I'd consider him the better player than the Magic man...

As for Kobe he's the embodiment of them all...MJ was more athletic, more fierce, more determined, and a better mid-range and post player than Kobe but Kobe was a better scorer, facilitator, had better range and more skilled...

MJ didn't play against Lebron's, Wade's, Derrick Rose's and all the multiple great defennders thrown at him on a nightly basis like Bowen, Patterson, Christie, and others...the one stopper that did check MJ the best ended up playing with him in D-Rodman. So no MJ didn't face the same level or quality player that's in the NBA today...and save the hand-checking arguement...

The refs were in the pocket for MJ they even brought women for him knowing he was married. I can't make this stuff up..this fact is all over the internet...Here's the smoking gun:

He played against all those guys as a 39 year old Wizard and still averaged 20 + on 44% shooting.

MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe.

Fuckin' deal with it. Now if you want to talk up your boy Magic in a comparison, you have an argument. But not with Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2012, 08:30 AM
He played against all those guys as a 39 year old Wizard and still averaged 20 + on 44% shooting.

MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe.

Fuckin' deal with it. Now if you want to talk up your boy Magic in a comparison, you have an argument. But not with Kobe.

As a 39 year MJ was literally given a pass by most players because he was MJ...with one notable exception...Kobe dropping 55 on his ass...:lol

midnightpulp
01-16-2012, 08:35 AM
As a 39 year MJ was literally given a pass by most players because he was MJ...with one notable exception...Kobe dropping 55 on his ass...:lol

Flukes happen. Remember when Kobe let Arenas drop 60 on him? Gilbert fuckin' Arenas :lol

MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

Deal with it.

ChuckD
01-16-2012, 09:50 AM
This is the new Kult of Kobe spin? There is more than one GOAT? There'd better be, because your boy will NEVER unseat Jordan.

Gutter92
01-16-2012, 09:56 AM
Flukes happen. Remember when Kobe let Arenas drop 60 on him? Gilbert fuckin' Arenas :lol

MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

Deal with it.

I remember. Remind me, midnight, when was the last time Duncan let someone drop 60 on him?

Killakobe81
01-16-2012, 09:59 AM

Deal with it.

arenas did get 60 but Kobe was not guarding him for all of that game. But I ll give arenas credit, when they did switch him over it was too late. Gil was hot and no one stopped him. Shit, I remember Labradford Smith (?) small guard from Washington lighting up MJ ...even the GOAT get lit up from time to time.

I also recall Amare taking duncan's lunch money ... it happens.

Killakobe81
01-16-2012, 10:09 AM
And i don't get how people still fight and shoot people over Jordan's shoes! there have been only 3 or 4 in the whole official Jordan line that I would shell out bucks for ... the XXIII's, the patent leathers, and there was some mid ones with grey in them (maybe the VI's IIRC) most of them are way too ugly and over-priced. But Jay-z and the like have made them in to essential urban wear for the hood and the "wigger culture". I love seeing women on welfare or that have to ride the train or bus wearing J's with a 18 month old on their arms with matching J's ...while MJ laughs all the way to the bank. Priorities are so out of wack in the hood sometimes ... buying J's while their rent check is late :wakeup

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 11:27 AM
He played against all those guys as a 39 year old Wizard

That's when they came from all across this great land to our nation's capitol and stood in line to each in turn take a piece of MJ's ass for their own.

And MJ, he had no choice but to let 'em. It was sad....like Mays playing center field for the Mets.

Dunc n Dave
01-16-2012, 11:34 AM

Wrong again, welcher! Stockton is the GOAT in assists. Unless you are going to pussy foot around your previous argument that all time stats are the end all/be all of greatness. Let's see you :downspin: that shit!

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 11:46 AM
^Dunc,,,with his cherry picking sissy ass.

mindcrime
01-16-2012, 12:29 PM
That's when they came from all across this great land to our nation's capitol and stood in line to each in turn take a piece of MJ's ass for their own.

And MJ, he had no choice but to let 'em. It was sad....like Mays playing center field for the Mets.

Just curious, is this on side A or side B of your broken record?

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 12:30 PM
Just curious, is this on side A or side B of your broken record?

Does it matter?

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Wrong again, welcher! Stockton is the GOAT in assists. Unless you are going to pussy foot around your previous argument that all time stats are the end all/be all of greatness. Let's see you :downspin: that shit!

I don't need to spin shit...if I misspoke then I misspoke...look at my avatar and see that I am kind..kiss kiss and bang bang

Magic > MJ :lol

Spursfan092120
01-16-2012, 02:39 PM

20 pts, 1.5 steals, 6.1 reb. per game...at the age of 39...Kobe won't touch it...

dunkman
01-16-2012, 04:22 PM
MJ has the highest career ppg average of any player. Around 5 ppg more than Kobe.

Hakeem is top in blocks only becase Kareem's first seasons blocks are not accounted. Neither were acounted when Wilt and Russel played.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 04:22 PM
20 pts, 1.5 steals, 6.1 reb. per game.

And Media right by his side. Won't do him any good on this Forum though. Everybody he'd ever done dirt to came to D.C. and took a piece of his ass.

NewcastleKEG
01-16-2012, 05:08 PM
"but Kobe was a better scorer, facilitator, had better range and more skilled..."
"So no MJ didn't face the same level or quality player that's in the NBA today"

- MJ had more game winning ASSISTS than Kobe had game winning shots
- MJ averaged 37 points per game in the 80's when defense was at an all time high
- MJ never lost in the Finals
- MJ never quit on his team in the playoffs
- MJ never missed the playoffs in his prime

Not even close

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 05:10 PM
& MJ couldn't ring without Pippen.

ElNono
01-16-2012, 05:13 PM
And Media right by his side :cry:cry:cry

Come on Culby... you're better than that

ElNono
01-16-2012, 05:13 PM
& Kobe couldn't ring without Fisher.

:rolleyes

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 05:17 PM
Come on Culby... you're better than that

No. I'm right. It's like his D.C. years never happened as far as Media is concerned. Nobody, aside from the unwashed(us) even cite it. Let Kobe pull a stunt like that at the end. Sure, they'll put up a wall like they did for MJ, but, they'll let somebody thru every so often to remind Kobe and the unwashed(us) of the results.

Nobody, and I mean nobody ever mentions his D.C. years in broad daylight. No fucking way.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 05:17 PM
:rolleyes

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!!!

ElNono
01-16-2012, 05:21 PM
No. I'm right. It's like his D.C. years never happened as far as Media is concerned. Nobody, aside from the unwashed(us) even cite it. Let Kobe pull a stunt like that at the end. Sure, they'll put up a wall like they did for MJ, but, they'll let somebody thru every so often to remind Kobe and the unwashed(us) of the results.

Nobody, and I mean nobody ever mentions his D.C. years in broad daylight. No fucking way.

It's the same reason you don't hear Kobe's 2004 chuckfest in the Finals or his 3 year hiatus trying to be team leader... there's nothing to remember about those years.

Do you hear Wilbon bringing that up? No, you don't.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 05:30 PM
It's the same reason you don't hear Kobe's 2004 chuckfest in the Finals or his 3 year hiatus trying to be team leader... there's nothing to remember about those years.

Do you hear Wilbon bringing that up? No, you don't.

Not Wilbon, but, '04 is brought up in MSM. Everytime we/LakerFan start feeling good, win another ring, or two in-a-row and are feeling our oats, Media brings out the BFH from '04 and bangs us upside the noggin'. MJ's D.C. years are never brought up.

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2012, 05:33 PM
"but Kobe was a better scorer, facilitator, had better range and more skilled..."
"So no MJ didn't face the same level or quality player that's in the NBA today"

- MJ had more game winning ASSISTS than Kobe had game winning shots
- MJ averaged 37 points per game in the 80's when defense was at an all time high
- MJ never lost in the Finals
- MJ never quit on his team in the playoffs
- MJ never missed the playoffs in his prime

Not even close

ok let's take it point by point:

- MJ had more game winning ASSISTS than Kobe had game winning shotsProve it :lol

- MJ averaged 37 points per game in the 80's when defense was at an all time highand yet he never won shit during that period except he took the time to pad his stats :downspin:...in fact during this time he had a horrid win % :lol

- MJ never lost in the FinalsBecause he never made it until Magic, Larry and Zeke became old men...:lol

- MJ never quit on his team in the playoffsdidn't have to he was kicked out of the league for betting on the games which incidentally caused his old man to be offed...

- MJ never missed the playoffs in his primeand he never scored 81 points either. :lol

Fact is MJ thrived in a expansion era...(Miami, Charlotte, Vancouver, Orlando, and Toronto)a watered down league...all his titles came after his competition was retired...I don't consider Ewing, Malone / Stockton, or Charles Barkley title worthy talent...the names sound good on paper but that's who MJ was beating...He just wasn't good enough to beat prime, Magic, Zeke, and Bird....however, Kobe beat 3 first ballot HOF'ers in 2010...something MJ could never do...:lol

ElNono
01-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Not Wilbon, but, '04 is brought up in MSM. Everytime we/LakerFan start feeling good, win another ring, or two in-a-row and are feeling our oats, Media brings out the BFH from '04 and bangs us upside the noggin'. MJ's D.C. years are never brought up.

That might have to do with Jordan not losing a Finals... much less two. Not in Chicago or DC...

NewcastleKEG
01-16-2012, 05:44 PM
ok let's take it point by point:

Prove it :lol

and yet he never won shit during that period except he took the time to pad his stats :downspin:...in fact during this time he had a horrid win % :lol

Because he never made it until Magic, Larry and Zeke became old men...:lol

didn't have to he was kicked out of the league for betting on the games which incidentally caused his old man to be offed...

and he never scored 81 points either. :lol

Fact is MJ thrived in a expansion era...(Miami, Charlotte, Vancouver, Orlando, and Toronto)a watered down league...all his titles came after his competition was retired...I don't consider Ewing, Malone / Stockton, or Charles Barkley title worthy talent...the names sound good on paper but that's who MJ was beating...He just wasn't good enough to beat prime, Magic, Zeke, and Bird....however, Kobe beat 3 first ballot HOF'ers in 2010...something MJ could never do...:lol
Do yourself a favor and stop comparing the two. Aren't you getting tired of being laughed at by everyone

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Do yourself a favor and stop comparing the two. Aren't you getting tired of being laughed at by everyone

laughed at by fucking retard couch potato's...uh ok :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Looks like wrecked your shit Newscatle

NewcastleKEG
01-16-2012, 05:49 PM
laughed at by fucking retard couch potato's...uh ok :lol
Laughed at by people who actually watched the two play

Duncan > Shaq > Kobe

sorry kiddo

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 05:50 PM
That might have to do with Jordan not losing a Finals... much less two. Not in Chicago or DC...

...or with Pippen.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
01-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Worthless thread number one.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Worthless thread number one.

Maybe Pippen can save it for MJ. He's used to it.