PDA

View Full Version : Tradition (the poster)

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2012, 09:16 AM
Where is this faggot?

The giants cant beat green bay. Gtfo of here with that. The saints stand a much better chance. Rodgers would have his way with that d. The packers d is better than the giants d.

Packers d sucks less. Funny how you think the giants are good enough to beat the best team in football now. Giants were riding a 4 game losing streak and all of a sudden they are contenders cuz they beat the cowboys?

Also, how the fuck can you take the giants over the steelers? They have the better qb and a way better defense.

The giants are mentally weak. You are giving them way too much credit. They havent done jack shit since 08 now you are saying the packers should be scared of them? Seriously! You do realize the giants will have to beat rodgers and brees on the road to win the nfc dont you! They beat the cowboys and all of a sudden they are a threat.

By that theory, the giants stand even less of a chance vs the pack than they did a year ago. Giants d was top 10 last year and lost 45-17 to green bay in pretty much a playoff game. You contradicted yourself there.

----------------

You lost all credibility with that retarded prediction. This isnt the giants of 2007 anymore dumbass. Their d isnt that good and no way will they hold Rodgers to 23 especially at home. He will score over 30. The giants beat 2 imploding teams and all of a sudden this guy thinks they can win in Green Bay. Only 1 team can stop the pack and that is the saints.

The giants are not good enough. They fluked their way to the playoffs. In that tough stretch they went 1-4. The saints are a much more dangerous team. They can run the ball and Brees can easily match Rodgers. Beating the imploding jets and cowboys does not mean they can go into Lambeau and beat Green Bay.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Kirk Nowitzki
01-16-2012, 11:26 AM
Eli killed it on 3rd down yesterday. Shit I don't think I've ever seen Peyton do that well on 3rd down before, but at least we can retroactively say his team has always sucked and he won that 2006 Super Bowl by himself.

monosylab1k
01-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Lol you can't spell 2006 Super Bowl without a Rex and a Grossman somewhere in there

Kirk Nowitzki
01-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Well you also can't spell Patriots Dynasty without spygate so I don't know what you're trying to prove tbh

redzero's Baby Momma
01-16-2012, 12:20 PM
Where is this faggot?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5441475

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2012, 12:30 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5441475

If the G-men had a healthy secondary then I'd be inclined to agree with TtoZ.

Their secondary got healthy, with Ross and Amukamura (sp?) coming back, thus I am absolved of that.

You can do better lil' n!gga...u should've jumped on my Chargers prediction since that was much worse.:lol

monosylab1k
01-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Well you also can't spell Patriots Dynasty without spygate so I don't know what you're trying to prove tbh

Sure you can. 02, 04, and 05 were the Dynasty. 07 was Spygate. Pretty easy to separate the two since there's no hard evidence they cheated in any games beyond the opening day game against the Jets during the 18-1 year.

Unfortunately for the Colts there's no way to separate Peyton's ring with Rex Grossman's gift wrap.

Greg Oden
01-16-2012, 04:16 PM
:lol Pats road to a sb potentially being Tebow, Flacco, and Alex Smith