PDA

View Full Version : Was BR in Georgia on Saturday night?

Killakobe81
01-16-2012, 04:07 PM
According to police in Gwinnett County, Georgia, a New Orleans Saints fan shot two men rooting for the San Francisco 49ers in the parking lot of an Applebee's restaurant in Duluth, Ga. shortly after San Francisco eliminated New Orleans in the NFC Divisional playoff on Saturday.

According to reports, a man named Christopher Middleton was shot in the stomach and is in critical condition, while his friend Corey Adams suffered a minor wound to the head. Adams was treated at the scene and then was taken to identify Ayro, who police apprehended driving south away from the scene. Ayro had allegedly become upset with the 49ers fans for cheering inside the restaurant and then attacked them as they left.

Click here for more (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/15/chris-middleton-shot-49ers-fans-saints-donald-ayro_n_1207906.html?ref=sports&ncid=txtlnkushpmg00000021)

Talk about butthurt :lmao

LkrFan
01-16-2012, 04:13 PM
BR, how will you plead to these charges? :lol

Killakobe81
01-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Guilty ...unless he was munching on some bisexual WNBA star's rug I say he is the prime suspect ... I would at least check his alibi.

LkrFan
01-16-2012, 04:17 PM
:lmao

BRHornet45
01-16-2012, 05:33 PM
LOL damn son you're really worked up over me ***wrecking*** you and your boy Kobe. I already told you to fill out the butthurt report form and get back to me.

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2012, 05:40 PM
According to police in Gwinnett County, Georgia, a New Orleans Saints fan shot two men rooting for the San Francisco 49ers in the parking lot of an Applebee's restaurant in Duluth, Ga. shortly after San Francisco eliminated New Orleans in the NFC Divisional playoff on Saturday.

According to reports, a man named Christopher Middleton was shot in the stomach and is in critical condition, while his friend Corey Adams suffered a minor wound to the head. Adams was treated at the scene and then was taken to identify Ayro, who police apprehended driving south away from the scene. Ayro had allegedly become upset with the 49ers fans for cheering inside the restaurant and then attacked them as they left.

Click here for more (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/15/chris-middleton-shot-49ers-fans-saints-donald-ayro_n_1207906.html?ref=sports&ncid=txtlnkushpmg00000021)

Talk about butthurt :lmao

I'm not sure...that WNBA wannabe is too pussy to pull that off...:lol