PDA

View Full Version : gay / not gay

cantthinkofanything
01-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Ripping off some Ticket schitck here. But this thread is for people wondering if what they are doing is gay or not gay. I'll start it off.

I play poker at a local bar and for happy hour, the tap beers are $1 each (as opposed to $4+ for bottles, depending on the brand). Usually the tap choices are Bud Light, Miller Light, and Blue Moon. Of those three, I always order Blue Moon (without the obnoxious orange slice). Last night, after I ordered a Blue Moon (to a hot waitress), my peckerhead friend asked said waitress, "hey, do you have any beers for men?". While he is drinking Bud Light. The waitress laughed along with peckerhead, forcing me to order a couple of tequilla shots to save my manhood.

Question: If your choices for a $1 beer are Bud Light, Miller Light, and Blue Moon, is Blue Moon a girl beer?

Oh, Gee!!
01-16-2012, 04:49 PM
This thread is gay

pawe
01-16-2012, 04:56 PM
No.
I stock up on Corona and they say it's a girl's beer but I'm not insecure.

cantthinkofanything
01-16-2012, 05:01 PM
This thread is gay

Your fucking dad is gay.

Magua
01-16-2012, 05:02 PM
Ripping off some Ticket schitck here.

too bad pussyface is gone

Question: If your choices for a $1 beer are Bud Light, Miller Light, and Blue Moon, is Blue Moon a girl beer?

Only if you ask for an orange with it

JamStone
01-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Couple things that I think look gay but arguably are not:

1) jean shorts. Can't wear em. I refuse to. Even baggy ones. To me personally, they just scream gay.

2) drinking through a straw. The only exception is if you are driving and you order a drink from the fast food drive through. Otherwise, a man sipping through a straw just seems gay to me. I don't know why. I just won't do it.

cantthinkofanything
01-16-2012, 05:09 PM

Only if you ask for an orange with it

What if you ask the waitress to deliver the orange in her vagina?

Magua
01-16-2012, 05:12 PM
If you had the balls to ask that then no, it is not gay.

cantthinkofanything
01-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Cool.

I guess what kind of grosses me out is when I pull the straw out of my friend's butthole and it has poop on it.

Magua
01-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Couple things that I think look gay but arguably are not:

1) jean shorts. Can't wear em. I refuse to. Even baggy ones. To me personally, they just scream gay.

2) drinking through a straw. The only exception is if you are driving and you order a drink from the fast food drive through. Otherwise, a man sipping through a straw just seems gay to me. I don't know why. I just won't do it.

Jorts are definitely a gayflag. Showtunes, french dressing, mazda miatas, veganism, The Fray, and HGTV are also things that homosexuals predominantly indulge in.

The Reckoning
01-16-2012, 05:19 PM
i like blue moon.

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Cool.

I guess what kind of grosses me out is when I pull the straw out of my friend's butthole and it has poop on it.

dude you aren't funny at all but no I don't think any beer is gay, what's gay is those fruity ass drinks for women. cool friend that he had to reach so far just to try to find something to put you down with, just slap the shit out of him next time if you're looking to "save your manhood."

The Reckoning
01-16-2012, 05:23 PM
bud light lime is pretty gay tbh

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 05:26 PM
^yeah but i'd lump that in with "fruity"

bud light lime is essentially adding a fruity flavor to a beer in order to feminize it, imho

Oh, Gee!!
01-16-2012, 05:27 PM
Your fucking dad is gay.

He was that one time he fucked your dad

Darth_Pelican
01-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Bud Light & Miller Lite is not real beer, it's watered down piss with no flavor. I don't understand why anyone drinks that piss when they have so many good beers out there.

You made the right choice with Blue Moon (minus the orange).

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 05:35 PM
light beers suck in general, zepellin 4tw!!!

silverblk mystix
01-16-2012, 05:41 PM
I didn't want to tell anyone...because -cantthinkofanything- asked me not to say...

but he told me...

"you know how I know DMC is gay?" then he said:

"because his dick tastes like shit"

baseline bum
01-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Should have just told the waitress you like beer while your idiot friend likes water with yellow food coloring in it.

cantthinkofanything
01-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Should have just told the waitress you like beer while your idiot friend likes water with yellow food coloring in it.

Yeah. Probably. It was a weird dynamic though with my dick being in her mouth and trying to talk to her.

Vici
01-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Definitely Blue Moon. Those other beers are shit and I'd rather drink water. Doesn't make me gay, just proves I have taste buds. Even so, there had to be better options than Blue Moon for a few bucks more.

Technique
01-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Next time just order a Smirnoff Ice and call it a night.

Shit's delicious

Creepn
01-16-2012, 10:19 PM
^yeah but i'd lump that in with "fruity"

bud light lime is essentially adding a fruity flavor to a beer in order to feminize it, imho

So is drinking wine gay?

Technique
01-16-2012, 10:26 PM

Haha what the fuck does that even mean.

Flavor = feminine?

That's some retarded ass rationale.

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2012, 10:31 PM
There's just certain things you don't drink if you're a guy. Cosmo's, appletinis, etc are all red flags. If you find yourself liking those then you just might be a gay.

Creepn
01-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Why does tasty shit have to be gay. That's bullshit! Shots are not enjoyable and taste nasty. I only drink those to get buzzed real real quick.

Technique
01-16-2012, 10:51 PM
I take straight shots without chasers and it's fine.

But I don't like bitter beer that tastes like ass, adding lemons makes beer actually enjoyable. If you're going to drink something that tastes like gutter trash it might as well make you feel something.

Also, fuck that whole drinks associated with manhood esteem bullshit. I'll drink a cocktail if I feel like it. The deer hunting out of shape hillbillies can stick to their false sense of manhood. I'll stick to pussy.

baseline bum
01-16-2012, 11:13 PM
There's just certain things you don't drink if you're a guy. Cosmo's, appletinis, etc are all red flags. If you find yourself liking those then you just might be a gay.

Grand Marnier is some great shit though.

CuckingFunt
01-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Anything that doesn't involve a sexual/physical/emotional attraction to members of the same sex falls in the non-gay category.

As for levels of masculinity and different drink choices, I look more at how guys act when drinking than what they're drinking. Acting like a whiny, passive aggressive, and/or ragey douche negates the manliness of non-limed beers and ordering your scotch neat.

cantthinkofanything
01-17-2012, 06:06 AM
Anything that doesn't involve a sexual/physical/emotional attraction to members of the same sex falls in the non-gay category.

As for levels of masculinity and different drink choices, I look more at how guys act when drinking than what they're drinking. Acting like a whiny, passive aggressive, and/or ragey douche negates the manliness of non-limed beers and ordering your scotch neat.

I order my scotch like I like my women: hot and black.

byrontx
01-17-2012, 08:57 AM
CF has it right.. .Why is drinking shitty, watery beer manly?

Worrying if something your are doing is gay,,is gay...

rr2418
01-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Wow, times have changed! Back in the day nobody gave a rats ass what beer you drank!

mavs>spurs
01-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Haha what the fuck does that even mean.

Flavor = feminine?

That's some retarded ass rationale.

it means that bud light lime is specially made for little flaming cocksuckers like you. i'll bet that you envision the bottle as a penis whenever you're wrapping your little lips around it, and you probably suck it out like it's a straw instead of just pouring the drink in your mouth like a normal person.

anyway, Zeppelin beer = the best beer I've ever had, if you want to not be gay then drink a real beer. Shit is delicious, so I'm not saying flavor = feminine. It can taste good as hell and not be feminine.

cantthinkofanything
01-17-2012, 08:59 PM
^ made me lol.

Roddy Beaubois
01-17-2012, 09:12 PM

Jesus.

monosylab1k
01-17-2012, 10:01 PM
Gin martini, old fashioned, or gin & tonic. If you order a mixed drink that isnt one of those three, you're a bitch.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Asking for a bluemoon is not gay, even with the orange. But you gotta put the orange in the beer, not leave it all hanging off the lip of the glass...cuz then that'll be gay.

LOL, gay not gay is such a classic bit

stretch
01-18-2012, 01:30 PM
To answer your question, no, Blue Moon does not make you gay.

The fact that you have buttsex with dudes is why you are gay.

monosylab1k
01-18-2012, 01:37 PM

:lmao how did i miss this the first time?

seriously, calling shit "gay" isn't going anywhere, no matter how many faggy ads Grant Hill or Hilary Duff makes about it. The homosexuals just need to get off their soapbox and accept it. I understand any uproar against the word faggot, but seriously, browbeating people over calling something "gay" is, well, it's fucking gay.

baseline bum
01-18-2012, 01:42 PM
Gin martini, old fashioned, or gin & tonic. If you order a mixed drink that isnt one of those three, you're a bitch.

Rum & Coke ain't bad.

monosylab1k
01-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Rum & Coke ain't bad.

Yeah they're good, but I only drink those in the secrecy of my own home. If i'm at a speakeasy I'm not about to sully my rep with a _____ and Coke. And if you're going to drink one of them, anything but whisky. Putting whisky in Coke is deserving of the death penalty.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Blue Moon is made by Coors.......

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Putting whisky in Coke is deserving of the death penalty.

+1...although I really don't give a shit if somebody does Jack or Jim and Coke--but it's still stupid. When someone asks for JW Black and coke or something else halfway decent then they deserved to be smacked

cantthinkofanything
01-18-2012, 02:27 PM
To answer your question, no, Blue Moon does not make you gay.

The fact that you have buttsex with dudes is why you are gay.

Shit. Then I guess it doesn't matter what beer I order.

The Gemini Method
01-18-2012, 04:20 PM
It's not gay as long as you aint suckin' dick in order to pay for whatever you drink...except Sangria--then you're a cock monger if you drink that shit.

DMC
01-18-2012, 04:36 PM
The large majority of you are faggots regardless of your choice in beer.

eisfeld
01-18-2012, 04:43 PM
Any beer which is the slightest bit related to a LIGHT beer is pretty much gay. In Europe you'd be teared, feathered and fed to the wolves if anyone would see you drinking that dishwater anywhere.

I really can't figure it out - you guys have great whiskey and other great drinks but your beer, except from small brewerys (they are actually great), sucks.

Roddy Beaubois
01-18-2012, 04:46 PM

seriously, calling shit "gay" isn't going anywhere, no matter how many faggy ads Grant Hill or Hilary Duff makes about it. The homosexuals just need to get off their soapbox and accept it. I understand any uproar against the word faggot, but seriously, browbeating people over calling something "gay" is, well, it's fucking gay.

CF just wants everyone to constantly be reminded that she is the most cultured and politically correct person at ST, which is more or less like being the most open minded person at a KKK rally.

Taco
01-18-2012, 04:48 PM
This thread is gay
:lol

CuckingFunt
01-18-2012, 05:16 PM

I've never seen the Grant Hill or Hillary Duff ads. So, missed reference there.

This isn't about equating "gay" with "stupid" or "lame," though. It's more about equating a lack of overt masculinity with homosexuality. Which, I must say, bothers me for its uninspired laziness as much as for its inherent homophobia.

CF just wants everyone to constantly be reminded that she is the most cultured and politically correct person at ST, which is more or less like being the most open minded person at a KKK rally.

Funny thing is I'm not at all politically correct. At least, not consciously so. And I tend to be the least politically correct of the people I socialize with. By a lot.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-18-2012, 05:23 PM
If you're a dude and you're drinking semen or a cocktail which has semen as an ingredient, that's gay.

mavs>spurs
01-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Hipstertron will go against whatever you say, because that's a hipster's shtick being different tbh

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Hipstertron will go against whatever you say, because that's a hipster's shtick being different tbh

The Autobot that turns into Nissan Leaf and won't shut up about how they declared their independence from the Big Energon corporations.

CuckingFunt
01-18-2012, 05:35 PM
The Autobot that turns into Nissan Leaf and won't shut up about how they declared their independence from the Big Energon corporations.

You can barely hear him transform. It's eerie.

ALVAREZ6
01-18-2012, 06:15 PM
Ripping off some Ticket schitck here. But this thread is for people wondering if what they are doing is gay or not gay. I'll start it off.

I play poker at a local bar and for happy hour, the tap beers are $1 each (as opposed to $4+ for bottles, depending on the brand). Usually the tap choices are Bud Light, Miller Light, and Blue Moon. Of those three, I always order Blue Moon (without the obnoxious orange slice). Last night, after I ordered a Blue Moon (to a hot waitress), my peckerhead friend asked said waitress, "hey, do you have any beers for men?". While he is drinking Bud Light. The waitress laughed along with peckerhead, forcing me to order a couple of tequilla shots to save my manhood.

I like Blue Moon and never saw it as a chick beer...it's just popular because it's good. ROFL at your friend drinking a Water Light and asking if they have man beers :lmao. I can hardly drink light beer anymore and I used to love a few of them.

mingus
01-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Starbucks. Make your own coffee or drink an energy drink, faggot.

mingus
01-18-2012, 06:23 PM
I've never seen the Grant Hill or Hillary Duff ads. So, missed reference there.

This isn't about equating "gay" with "stupid" or "lame," though. It's more about equating a lack of overt masculinity with homosexuality. Which, I must say, bothers me for its uninspired laziness as much as for its inherent homophobia.

Funny thing is I'm not at all politically correct. At least, not consciously so. And I tend to be the least politically correct of the people I socialize with. By a lot.

The PC libertard police has entered the building.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Starbucks. Make your own coffee or drink an energy drink, faggot.

Why don't you make your own energy drink?

mingus
01-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Getting butthurt over a comment on Spurstalk.

baseline bum
01-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Yeah they're good, but I only drink those in the secrecy of my own home. If i'm at a speakeasy I'm not about to sully my rep with a _____ and Coke. And if you're going to drink one of them, anything but whisky. Putting whisky in Coke is deserving of the death penalty.

Agree on that; about the only thing that works with whiskey is ice.

Cochina
01-18-2012, 08:50 PM

Who has inspired laziness??? WTF!

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Getting butthurt over a comment on Spurstalk.

I'm serious, brah...I make my own every morning

mingus
01-19-2012, 02:25 AM
starbucks just tastes gay. it tastes like a gay person. that's my gripe with it. i don't have a problem with going to the place to buy coffee.

ElNono
01-19-2012, 03:13 AM
Did you get the hot waitress number? If you didn't even try, I don't give a shit what you were drinking, you're probably fucking gay.

cantthinkofanything
01-19-2012, 08:26 AM
Did you get the hot waitress number? If you didn't even try, I don't give a shit what you were drinking, you're probably fucking gay.

I don't know. I guess I quit asking for numbers around the time I got married.

Technique
01-19-2012, 07:16 PM
it means that bud light lime is specially made for little flaming cocksuckers like you. i'll bet that you envision the bottle as a penis whenever you're wrapping your little lips around it, and you probably suck it out like it's a straw instead of just pouring the drink in your mouth like a normal person.

anyway, Zeppelin beer = the best beer I've ever had, if you want to not be gay then drink a real beer. Shit is delicious, so I'm not saying flavor = feminine. It can taste good as hell and not be feminine.

I bet you also think adding lemons to water and soda is gay too. And hey, if all you're used to is shit, eventually it starts tasting good.

But, you go ahead and worry about what makes you look gay and what doesn't, that is something a closet homosexual like yourself would do.

ChumpDumper
01-19-2012, 07:18 PM
starbucks just tastes gay. it tastes like a gay person. http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/T-Ball_06_039_website.jpg

ElNono
01-20-2012, 02:36 PM
I don't know. I guess I quit asking for numbers around the time I got married.

Don't be omitting those minor details :nope

703 Spurz
01-20-2012, 03:20 PM

Your idiot Bud Light drinking friend says Blue Moon is for chicks? It's funny you even give us this scenario considering he's the bland asswrist who is questioning your taste in beer

cantthinkofanything
01-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Your idiot Bud Light drinking friend says Blue Moon is for chicks? It's funny you even give us this scenario considering he's the bland asswrist who is questioning your taste in beer

I woudln't have even mentioned it if the waitress hadn't laughed when he said it.