PDA

View Full Version : Worst forum ever

cantthinkofanything
01-16-2012, 05:18 PM
This is it.

From krew fapping to Kobe bashing to anal dancing, this forum promises everything and delivers nothing. I'm not sure where my IQ points go when I visit here but I'm probalby down to 165 or something by now.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Once Kobe mounted the shit bag, 5-4 you guys retreated to a scorched earth policy. You can't deal with 5-4 so you shit all over everything.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Blame faggot ass laker fan and GNSF fighting over Kobe/Duncan cock.

& you and your people have nary room to talk:::when you rang you deserted this Forum, creating a vacuum that SpursFan filled as if they won the damn thing. I told this Forum then that MavsFan inability to claim their place in the sun would come back to haunt this Forum.

I was right.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 05:23 PM
It's no surprise that this board regressed a bit after the Gasol trade and bandwagon faggots like Paki, Kool, and Cully came aboard.

Please. You were proclaiming your love for me not a week ago. Now all the sudden I'm beneath contempt.

ElNono
01-16-2012, 05:23 PM
If you wanna talk basketball, you can always head to realgm, tbh...

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 05:24 PM
& you and your people have nary room to talk:::when you rang you deserted this Forum, creating a vacuum that SpursFan filled as if they won the damn thing. I told this Forum then that MavsFan inability to claim their place in the sun would come back to haunt this Forum.

I was right.

whoa somebody takes this forum way too seriously.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Tbh the mix of a slow summer + lockout was the reason why most of us stopped posting.

You are the Champion, DJ. But, one would never know it by coming onto this Forum.

You guys are a class action pile of shit as Champion.

There, I said it. And I ain't taking it back.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 05:27 PM
whoa somebody takes this forum way too seriously.

Please. You like to play both sides of every argument, so you're never wrong, or, out of position. You're a phony little twerp and an intellectually dishonest turdhound.

VBM
01-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Please. You like to play both sides of every argument, so you're never wrong, or, out of position. You're a phony little twerp and an intellectually dishonest turdhound.

:corn:

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 05:34 PM
You're wrong and talking straight out of your ass because I never argue on this forum at all. Argument would require an actual discussion, which this forum has none. You're just an old cranky bastard who doesn't know when to quit and you ruin the quality of this forum. Before you and Kool showed up, I would have actually been able to play both sides of an argument. Thanks a lot, dumbass.

pass1st
01-16-2012, 05:35 PM
I believe Wizards will make playoffs and come out of the East, they are sleepers.

WeNeedLength
01-16-2012, 05:36 PM
I believe Wizards will make playoffs and come out of the East, they are sleepers.

I say the same for New Orleans out West. Sleeper 8th seed...

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2012, 05:38 PM

He's an infected Indian pussyhole phony twerp intellectually dishonest turdhound summa bitch

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2012, 05:39 PM
ghey

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Your next intelligent post will be your first, chimp brains.

WeNeedLength
01-16-2012, 05:40 PM
He's an infected Indian pussyhole phony twerp intellectually dishonest turdhound summa bitch

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Jollyblue/BruceHeMad.jpg

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Your next intelligent post will be your first, chimp brains.

then I have something to strive for, rich retired drug dealer. :lol

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 05:47 PM
why not set the bar low, start small? something you can easily and achieve and build from, like taking out that homosexual earring for starters.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 05:53 PM
You're wrong and talking straight out of your ass because I never argue on this forum at all. Argument would require an actual discussion, which this forum has none. You're just an old cranky bastard who doesn't know when to quit and you ruin the quality of this forum. Before you and Kool showed up, I would have actually been able to play both sides of an argument. Thanks a lot, dumbass.

& not three months you were in my page kissing up to me calling me the greatest thing since sliced bread.

HA!

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 06:01 PM
& not three months you were in my page kissing up to me calling me the greatest thing since sliced bread.

HA!

Was that around the time you were writing on my page telling me how awesome and funny I was?

"TBH me and Mrs. Ellis used to be coooool, she was supposed to be hooking me up and everything..then one day she decided to act brand new on a n1gga."

That's some funny stuff there, Y. I actually laughed out loud here at the house over it.

Or was that around the time you were pm'ing me asking me to "tone down the racism :cry for mrs. ellis :cry" Just like I said in the original post, obsessed with this forum you weirdo faggot.

Thanks for trying to teach me a lesson tho :lmao

cantthinkofanything
01-16-2012, 06:06 PM
I can't remember. Am I supposed to fuck with Giuseppe or is he off limits?

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2012, 06:09 PM

I'm sure he's primed for a good licking...

Proceed :lol

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Was that around the time you were writing on my page telling me how awesome and funny I was?

Yes, that was the time.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 06:56 PM

Jeebs asked the same thing and lived to regret it.

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Yes, that was the time.

Back in character already, eh? I was sensing a tone of anger there for a minute.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Back in character already, eh? I was sensing a tone of anger there for a minute.

Just checkin' assholes. You immediately came to mind.

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 07:05 PM
^Perfectly within character. Welcome back.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 07:07 PM
^Perfectly within character. Welcome back.

You act like an asshole,,,I will treat you in that manner.

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Obviously you haven't heard, I have been and am the biggest asshole on this board.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Obviously you haven't heard, I have been and am the biggest asshole on this board.

But, when you showed up on my page skinnin' & grinnin':::"Oh, Cubby, I like you." "Oh, Cubby, help me---tell me what to do about Kori." "Oh, Cubby, you're a nice older man."

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 07:13 PM
I never once asked for your advice about anything pertaining to Kori. I tried to hook ya's up with an opportunity to chat with her, and you choked. That was it, daddy.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 07:17 PM
I never once asked for your advice about anything pertaining to Kori. I tried to hook ya's up with an opportunity to chat with her, and you choked. That was it, daddy.

My ass. You came lookin' for counsel. I told you to straighten up and fly right, and you ain't said the 'n' word since.

mavs>spurs
01-16-2012, 07:19 PM
No, only I ever did any counseling. I took some of the heat off your ass for the moment with that whole Suns prediction thing, and you pm'ed me spillin' yer guts to me for it. I say n!gger all the time probably more than any other poster, just search my posting history to prove it.

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 07:29 PM
^You may be right.

It's comin' back to me now.

ElNono
01-16-2012, 07:30 PM
^ Stop using my stuff

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 07:30 PM
^ Stop using my stuff

Please. I done told ya's:::I don't follow you guys...You guys follow me.

ElNono
01-16-2012, 07:31 PM
^ last warning

BUMP
01-16-2012, 07:51 PM
tbh i actually forget this forum exists sometimes

The Club/Political/NFL forum are much more fun to troll nowadays

manufan10
01-16-2012, 07:52 PM
If it sucks so bad, then why bother coming here?

Giuseppe
01-16-2012, 08:13 PM
If it sucks so bad, then why bother coming here?

Because your mother gives free bj's in the back room.