PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Giant JINX

ObiwanGinobili
06-17-2005, 09:40 PM
Dear Lord..... I go out of town and look what happens to the damn Spurs. :depressed
that is it.
I am NEVER EVER EVER goin on vacation during the finals again. :oops

UGH!. I Promise. really.
I will stay here at home for the rest of the series.
Hopefully If I do a dance around my Tony Parker bobble head, and chant to the 2003 Champion Pennet.... perhaps perhaps I can reverse the mad mojo of which has been wrought by my absence.

God I Suck.. i can't belive I did this. Don't tell Pop it was me. He'll kick my a55. :angel

E20
06-17-2005, 10:50 PM
Aren't you that chick with the hot ass bod?

T Park
06-18-2005, 12:36 AM
fuckin OBWG

Your the reason GD.

iminlakerland
06-18-2005, 12:49 AM
man i remember i had a ritual during the playoffs when we were playing the kings. I would sit indian style on the couch and i remember anytime i didn't we would lose lol...i couldn't watch the game from my room on the bed cuz i was afraid of jinxing them lol.

ObiwanGinobili
06-18-2005, 07:26 AM
Aren't you that chick with the hot ass bod?

fucking A !

except for right now.... I feel so freakin bloated and even tho I'm only 20 weeks pregnant I'm walking like I'm gonn blow at any min. casue my back is killing me. And I've got the ugly face on.. it's not pretty.

man i remember i had a ritual during the playoffs when we were playing the kings. I would sit indian style on the couch and i remember anytime i didn't we would lose lol...i couldn't watch the game from my room on the bed cuz i was afraid of jinxing them lol.

:lol :lol

I never feel like I have a "ritual".. but then I'll do somethign different and they lose and I'm like "shit, that was sooooooo my fault"