PDA

View Full Version : farewell

ElNono
01-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Congratulations.

I thoroughly enjoy political discourse but that is no longer what this place is about. It's all about your snarky little gang trying to irritate and snipe like a gang of juvenile delinquents and then slapping yourselves on the back about how witty you are all the while running and hiding from real discourse behind whining claims of "straw men" and stupid demands for links to links to links that get posted.

I recognize that every political forum has its idiots or just bumfucking crazy people like Boutons, but when the seemingly sane people get caught up in this crap as well it's really depressing and this place has turned into a total waste of time.

Chump? You win Charlie Sheen...You get the award for pompously thinking you are really putting it to people while just coming off as a snarky little bitch that wants to aggravate people...congratulations...you succeeded...You used to be better than that and occasionally brought substantive takes...what happened?

The rest of you? Winehole?...you seem like a smart guy but again the desire to impress your gang with your witty snitty insults drowns out the quality you used to bring to the forum...

Clambake? Whatever happened to just talking politics and bouncing differing opinions off each other?...are you just trying to impress Chump and the rest of the little gang?

I could go on...there are a lot of other quality posters that have jumped on the snark bandwagon plus the hanger on third stringers that it's just no fun in here anymore. There are a lot of you guys I'm sure I would like in person and I actually think you guys would like me too, but I'm done.

I'm sure there will be high fives all around and victory declarations and snarky comments about me slinking off with my butthurt so knock yourselves out...that's what this place has become...and quite honestly I don't need the aggravation and refuse to waste any more time in here...

Maybe we can even get Kori to change the name of the forum to something more appropriate like the Charlie Sheen Winners Club...enjoy the forum you have ruined...

clambake
01-17-2012, 04:05 PM
get back here.....you skirt wearing neocon.

lefty
01-17-2012, 04:07 PM
He'll be back in 2 days

stretch
01-17-2012, 04:08 PM
0/10

i enjoy crapping on cosmiccowfag, but this is completely out of place and not well done

ElNono
01-17-2012, 04:13 PM
sup stretch

ElNono
01-17-2012, 04:19 PM
^ Why don't you move it? Don't you own this place? :lmao

pass1st
01-17-2012, 04:20 PM
:lolnarutofuck
:lolpakifuck
:lolkobefuck
:lolvirginfuck

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Pass, go back and fuck your mother some more.

jeebus
01-17-2012, 04:57 PM
I'm no virgin, slim. There are too many fathers out there that have lost sleep at night after hearing me burn rubber down the street with their daughters sitting shotgun.

Grand Theft Auto doesn't count.

Spur_Fanatic
01-17-2012, 04:58 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs38/i/2008/344/f/7/NARUTO_BIKE_2__COLOR_by_E_13.jpg

pass1st
01-17-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm no virgin, slim. There are too many fathers out there that have lost sleep at night after hearing me burn rubber down the street with their daughters sitting shotgun.
this ain't real, kid. you will never lose it. lol regularly posting on a naruto forum while saying hes at vegas with hookers.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/DynographK/ex-d1.jpg

Giuseppe
01-17-2012, 05:02 PM
^Just go back and fuck your mother some more, Pass.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Congratulations.

I thoroughly enjoy political discourse but that is no longer what this place is about. It's all about your snarky little gang trying to irritate and snipe like a gang of juvenile delinquents and then slapping yourselves on the back about how witty you are all the while running and hiding from real discourse behind whining claims of "straw men" and stupid demands for links to links to links that get posted.

I recognize that every political forum has its idiots or just bumfucking crazy people like Boutons, but when the seemingly sane people get caught up in this crap as well it's really depressing and this place has turned into a total waste of time.

Chump? You win Charlie Sheen...You get the award for pompously thinking you are really putting it to people while just coming off as a snarky little bitch that wants to aggravate people...congratulations...you succeeded...You used to be better than that and occasionally brought substantive takes...what happened?

The rest of you? Winehole?...you seem like a smart guy but again the desire to impress your gang with your witty snitty insults drowns out the quality you used to bring to the forum...

Clambake? Whatever happened to just talking politics and bouncing differing opinions off each other?...are you just trying to impress Chump and the rest of the little gang?

I could go on...there are a lot of other quality posters that have jumped on the snark bandwagon plus the hanger on third stringers that it's just no fun in here anymore. There are a lot of you guys I'm sure I would like in person and I actually think you guys would like me too, but I'm done.

I'm sure there will be high fives all around and victory declarations and snarky comments about me slinking off with my butthurt so knock yourselves out...that's what this place has become...and quite honestly I don't need the aggravation and refuse to waste any more time in here...

Maybe we can even get Kori to change the name of the forum to something more appropriate like the Charlie Sheen Winners Club...enjoy the forum you have ruined...

I know how you feel...trust me I feel you...:lol go head and play this dawg should make you feel better

gWNRUVMboq4

ChumpDumper
01-17-2012, 06:35 PM
I know how you feel...trust me I feel you...No you don't.

CC actually has money.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 06:36 PM
No you don't.

CC actually has money.

so do I...tell me again who lost the bet...:lol

ChumpDumper
01-17-2012, 06:38 PM
so do I.You proved you don't.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 06:58 PM
You proved you don't.

keep fighting for your boy...it's quite sexy :lol

ElNono
01-17-2012, 07:01 PM
I know how you feel...trust me I feel you...:lol go head and play this dawg should make you feel better

gWNRUVMboq4

Good song, IMO. One of the few songs from Green Day I like.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2012, 07:01 PM
keep fighting for your boy...it's quite sexy :lolI know I turn you on, but this is just a mere statement of fact. There's no need to fight for anyone. You didn't have the money to pay so you didn't pay it.

Q.E.D.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2012, 07:11 PM
I know I turn you on, but this is just a mere statement of fact. There's no need to fight for anyone. You didn't have the money to pay so you didn't pay it.

Q.E.D.

ohh I paid alright :lol

ChumpDumper
01-17-2012, 07:18 PM
ohh I paid alright :lolNot money -- because it was too much for you.