PDA

View Full Version : Spurs, they ain't gonna give u the trophy, u gotta snatch it from 'em!!!!

cheguevara
06-17-2005, 11:49 PM
I'm sick of the Spurs thinking that the trophy will be handed to them. IT FUCKING WON"T. if you really want it, you'll have to steal it from these afro styling, gay-belt wearing, mask-hiding, trash-talking, overconfident, bad-boy-pretending motherfuckers!!

and if they don't do this, then they don't deserve it.

I beleive they will really fight for it now, in this 3-game series. Let's do this!!! who's wit me???

texbumTHElife
06-17-2005, 11:52 PM
One Team! One Goal!

ClintSquint
06-17-2005, 11:52 PM
Snatch it? We don't need to stinkin' snatch it.

MadDog73
06-17-2005, 11:53 PM
I've got your back, che.

viva la Spurs revolucion!

Mr. Peabody
06-17-2005, 11:53 PM
I'm sick of the Spurs thinking that the trophy will be handed to them. IT FUCKING WON"T. if you really want it, you'll have to steal it from these afro styling, gay-belt wearing, mask-hiding, trash-talking, overconfident, bad-boy-pretending motherfuckers!!

I beleive they will really fight for it now, in this 3-game series. Let's do this!!! who's wit me???

As someone who styles his afro and likes to wear gay belts and masks, I am offended by this post.
________
Depakote class action (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/depakote/)

cheguevara
06-17-2005, 11:54 PM
As someone who styles his afro and likes to wear gay belts and masks, I am offended by this post.

fuck. you gonna be the undercover agent then. YOU ON DUTY BIATCH

ClintSquint
06-17-2005, 11:54 PM

Well thank you Mr. Knowitall.

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 03:08 PM

Comandante, I'm with you in this Revolucion. The throne will be stolen tonight! Down with the Red + Blue!

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Red, White, and Blue will prevail, and defeat this "revolucion".

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 03:43 PM
It's on biatch!!!

http://www.che-lives.com/home/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/pics/pistol.jpg

SpursFanDan
06-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Who has said anything about giving the trophy to us?.. I can guarantee that the spurs don't think that the trophy will be handed to them, I'm sure they'll be prepared.

LilMissSPURfect
06-21-2005, 03:56 PM
We going out 2nite and GETTING what BELONGS to US!

It's been a helluva season and SPURS scratched,clawed, and EARNED this big boy!

WE’ve paid OUR dues -
Time after time -
WE’ve done OUR sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
WE’ve made a few
We’ve had OUR share of sand kicked in OUR face -
But We’ve come through

midgetonadonkey
06-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Haha...you said snatch

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 04:20 PM

Actually its just Spurs fans (some of them anyway) who are thinking that...I doubt the players are.

Alchal
06-21-2005, 04:20 PM
Go Pistons!!!

thispego
06-21-2005, 04:24 PM
SPURS WILL TAKE IT TONIGHT : 2005 NBA CHAMPIONS
http://www.kerberos.si/Images/Media/finals%20wallpaper2.bmp

Vashner
06-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Damn that sig picture is too big dude...

As far as "snatch".. they threw 2 games so they could close at home.