PDA

View Full Version : Some Really Fake Fans....

mcornelio
06-17-2005, 11:54 PM
Im Halfway Across The Country And Ive Been A Spurs Fan Since MJ's Second Retirement... and we have a bunch of spurs fans all over the world... i dont see how most of us have been through thick and thin.. and here we have some "Fans" that after their team is struggling for two games all they do is talk shit about how much the spurs suck... you guys sicken me.... should just grow :fro's and buy wrestling belts....

Mr. Peabody
06-17-2005, 11:57 PM
If you've been a Spurs fan since MJ's second retirement, you haven't been through much thin, have you? I mean, they've only been the winningest team in professional sports over that period of time.....
________
Headshop (http://headshop.net/)

CubanMustGo
06-18-2005, 12:00 AM
Im Halfway Across The Country And Ive Been A Spurs Fan Since MJ's Second Retirement....

Geez, dude, I've been a Spurs fan since MJ was like 10. Get over yourself already.

cheguevara
06-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Im Halfway Across The Country And Ive Been A Spurs Fan Since MJ's Second Retirement...

:lmao :lmao that's nothing dude :lmao

mcornelio
06-18-2005, 12:02 AM
hah... lakers destroying us... jordan destroying us... utah destroying us... lakers and lakers... losts of lakers bad moments... actually its been pretty bad some times... especially last year... that was one of the most painful seasons ever...i could almost smell that trophy

mcornelio
06-18-2005, 12:03 AM
Stop Flaming Me!! Im Just 19!! I STILL HAVE ALOT OF PAIN AND SUFFERING TO ENDURE FROM OUR SPURS

cheguevara
06-18-2005, 12:06 AM
dude seriously settle down. You're making me nervous. I don't wanna be responsible for your suicide. Just remember, we're the best team in the league when we play our best. Our players just need to want this really bad. They will try their best Sunday, beleive me.

MadDog73
06-18-2005, 12:14 AM
dude seriously settle down. You're making me nervous. I don't wanna be responsible for your suicide. Just remember, we're the best team in the league when we play our best. Our players just need to want this really bad. They will try their best Sunday, beleive me.

I actually do believe you. I mean, I feel like a broken record, but Manu will step up even if Tim doesn't. The Spurs will find a way to win Game 5, even if we don't see how they can do it.

Sasha
06-18-2005, 12:16 AM
Stop Flaming Me!! Im Just 19!! I STILL HAVE ALOT OF PAIN AND SUFFERING TO ENDURE FROM OUR SPURS

Dude, get a grip. And if 'your Spurs' bring you pain and suffering instead of pride and enjoyment, you might ought to look for another basketball team.

:rolleyes

Leetonidas
06-18-2005, 01:06 AM
He's right though. Stop looking at how long he's been a fan, because honestly some of you that have been fans for 20 years are acting like a casual fan. I'm only 15 and I don't ever lose hope. You guys need to just believe in your team and stop jumping off the bandwagon. It shouldn't take a kid to tell you that.